Best Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The glances between Justin and Jessica were not nearly as discreet as they thought they were, and Lucas could see the flirty looks they were giving each other. He was having his own doubts about the dick pic now. Was Jessica wrong? Had Justin actually sent a picture of the real thing? He seemed awfully confident about it. And from the way Jessica was looking at Justin, the possibility seemed to be on her mind as well. Even if it made Lucas jealous to admit, it had been obvious for a while that Jessica found Justin attractive. After all, most girls did. But was she now wondering if he was packing that "perfect" dick she had seen? Were her flushed cheeks and playful smiles a sign that she was getting turned on thinking about it? Then he glanced down and saw her erect nipples starting to visibly poke through her t-shirt. Why the hell wasn't she wearing a bra?

All of this was starting to get under Lucas's skin, making him feel awkward and jealous and even a little angry. But he also gradually realized that, for some weird reason, the situation was kind of turning him on. At one point, he watched Justin staring at Jessica's tits as she laughed, and a strange thought suddenly popped into his head: despite how long they had known each other, he and Justin had never had a threesome with a girl before. He tried to shake this idea off as ridiculous, but as the night wore on, and he watched them continuing to exchange flirty little glances, he couldn't stop thinking about it. He told himself he was just drunk and high. But still...maybe it would be kind of hot?

These were the thoughts swirling in the back of everybody's heads as they began chatting about music. At one point, Justin said teasingly, "I remember in high school when Lucas only listened to Britney Spears on repeat for like a whole month."

This made Jessica burst out laughing. It was all in good fun, but Lucas was feeling so preoccupied by these weird thoughts that he got suddenly insecure and defensive. He blurted out, "Yeah, whatever, at least I'm not lying about having a micropenis!"

Jessica and Justin both went silent for a second, surprised that Lucas was bringing this back up and that he sounded strangely aggressive about it. Then he laughed awkwardly, immediately regretting what he had said, knowing it had made things weird.

"Dude...like I said, I promise that pic was not a fake," Justin said, getting a little defensive himself now. He glanced over at Jessica, who was now laughing awkwardly. Justin felt a little annoyed that Lucas was going out of his way to try to make him look inadequate in front of her.

"Mmhm, sure thing," Lucas said sarcastically. He knew he should just drop it, but he kept having these strange feelings of arousal, so he tried to compensate for them by continuing to taunt Justin. "What is it really, like, two, three inches?"

Justin scoffed. He again tried to keep cool, reminding himself that he had already embarrassed himself by sending that dick pic to Jessica in the first place. But as Lucas smirked arrogantly at him, he couldn't stop himself from throwing down the gauntlet. "Care to make a bet?" he asked.

The mood in the room shifted a little. They were both keeping their tone relatively light, but it was clear a real sense of competitiveness was emerging here. Still, they all laughed at Justin's suggestion. "What, you're just gonna whip it out right here?" Lucas asked incredulously.

Justin shrugged. "Sure," he said. He was only joking around, of course, but there was a part of him that really did want to prove himself right there, especially in front of Jessica.

"Yeah...sure," Lucas said, laughing awkwardly, trying to keep things light. But he also felt his dick getting hard as they talked about this. Thoughts of a threesome popped back into his mind, and against his better judgment, he decided to press things a little further. "And what do I get if I win?" he asked.

"I mean...name your price. Fifty bucks? A hundred?" Justin said. He was a little surprised Lucas was actually pushing this, but he didn't want to appear to waver in his confidence out of fear that Jessica might think it really had been a fake dick pic. He glanced over at Jessica, his eyes unable to resist the instinct to dart up and down her body again. Her nipples were sticking straight out now, and she had a kind of amused, curious look on her face. His brain waged a brief struggle with his hard-on and quickly lost. "The real question is...what do I get if I win?" he asked.

"Pfft," Lucas said, turning to Jessica. "He's gonna say something gross like you have to give him a blowjob." He said this like it was a ridiculous idea, but images began flashing through his mind of her lips wrapping around Justin's cock while Lucas fucked her from behind.

Jessica giggled, but she could feel herself getting wet at the suggestion. "Yeah...right," she said, failing to keep her voice steady.

Justin noticed that Jessica's cheeks were starting to turn pink and she began biting her lower lip nervously. She looked so goddamn sexy. The arrogant swagger he adopted when he was hitting on a girl was starting to take hold of him. "I mean, I'd take that bet for sure," he said suggestively. "But no, that's not what I was gonna say. I was gonna say that if I show her my, ya know, 'perfect' dick, then I should get to see something of hers that I think are perfect...like her tits."

The mood in the room now shifted again. The competitive conflict between Lucas and Justin was transforming into an unmistakable erotic tension as they all began contemplating where this might be headed. Everybody looked a little flushed, and it wasn't just because of the alcohol and weed. Lucas looked at Jessica and saw that she did not seem at all offended by Justin's suggestion. Instead, she was taking shallow, nervous little breaths and smiling at him.

"Uh...yeah, right," Lucas said awkwardly. "Like I would just let you see my girlfriend's tits."

Justin shrugged. Lucas wasn't completely shutting this down. He actually had a funny look on his face, like he was curious or intrigued. So Justin pushed a little further. "I mean, if you're so confident that pic is a fake, you have nothing to worry about," he said.

Again, Lucas and Jessica exchanged a glance. Of course, they were both having serious doubts by now about the dick pic being fake, given how confidently Justin was pursuing this. But at the same time, the prospect of a threesome with his hot girlfriend and his best friend was getting Lucas more and more turned on. And by the look on Jessica's face, it didn't seem like an unrealistic possibility.

"I mean...that's true," Lucas said. "You're pretty confident it's a fake, right, Jess?"

Jessica paused, then nodded. "Yeah, I, um, definitely think so," she said.

"Okay...so, like...you're willing to risk it?" Lucas asked her. They eyed each other, smiling, both of them knowing things would probably get sexual with Justin if they pushed this any further.

"Um...yeah, sure," she said nervously. "Are you?"

"Uh...yeah, I guess," Lucas said, feeling his palms getting sweaty.

"Okay," Jessica said, then looked over at Justin and smiled slyly at him. "Go ahead, Mr. Bigshot. We're calling your bluff!"

Justin glanced over at Lucas, who raised an eyebrow at him and smiled knowingly. Justin never would have expected his best friend to be down for a threesome with one of his girlfriends, but he certainly wasn't going to turn the opportunity down, especially with a girl as hot as Jessica. He spread his legs confidently and put his hand on the button of his shorts. "You sure about this, dude?" he asked Lucas. "Last chance to back out."

Lucas forced a laugh, but really he was just thinking about how much fun this was going to be. "Yeah, totally," he said, trying to sound confident even as he knew he was about to lose this bet. "Let's see what you've got."

"Okay then," Justin said, shrugging and beginning to unbutton his shorts.

The fact that he didn't hesitate at all removed any possible doubts, so it was really no surprise when Justin unzipped his shorts, pulled down his boxers, and whipped out the same erection that they had seen in the dick pic he had sent. But that didn't stop Jessica from gasping at the sight of it and saying softly, "Oh, wow."

Justin grinned, waving his dick back and forth as Lucas and Jessica both stared in awe at it. Lucas was certainly impressed. It was at least a couple inches longer than his own penis and thicker, sticking straight up in the air. Not that he was gay or anything, but he could definitely understand why Jessica would call it perfect. "Well?" Justin said. "Looks like I win, huh?"

Lucas swallowed nervously and tried to sound disappointed when he said, "Shit...I guess so." Then he turned to Jessica. "Sorry, honey...I guess we were wrong."

Jessica was still just staring at Justin's cock, her mouth hanging open slightly. "Um...wow, yeah, I guess so," she said finally. "...oops."

Justin gripped his dick in his hand and said, "So...I'm curious. Is it as perfect as you thought from the picture?"

She smiled a little, then glanced over at Lucas. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but..." She looked at Justin and finished her sentence: "...um, yeah, it's pretty...amazing."

Lucas felt himself turning red, but he wasn't as upset as he might have thought hearing his girlfriend tell his best friend what an amazing cock he had. He definitely felt jealous, but more than anything else, he was beginning to fantasize about how hot she would look with that big dick in her mouth. He smiled sheepishly at her, then looked over at Justin with the same expression. Justin smiled back.

"Well...I guess it's time to pay up, then," Justin said to Jessica. He showed no signs of putting his dick back in his shorts.

Jessica smiled and sighed nervously, then looked over at Lucas. "Are you sure this is okay, sweetie?" she asked, her hands playing with the bottom of her shirt.

Lucas gripped his knees with his sweaty palms and smiled back at her. "I mean...a bet's a bet."

She nodded, then turned to Justin and, after a moment or two of hesitation, peeled her t-shirt completely off in one smooth motion. She let it drop to the floor next to her. Her round, perky breasts were now on full display.

Lucas was a little taken aback. He had expected her to just flash him for a few seconds, not take off her shirt entirely. But as his hard-on throbbed, he realized he didn't mind that much.

"Fuck...those tits are even better than I imagined," Justin said. He began lightly stroking his dick right in front of them.

Jessica blushed and giggled, making her breasts bounce up and down a little. "I mean...they're not perfect, though," she said shyly, looking down at them. "They're too small, don't you think?"

"Fuck no," Justin said. "They're just like I like them. Perfect little handfuls."

"Oh...really? Thanks," Jessica said. She slowly took her breasts in each hand, lifting and lightly squeezing them, then pulled her hands away and let them bounce, staring back at him.

They both looked at Lucas, noticing his lack of objections and the embarrassed smile on his face.

"Hey, uh...you don't mind if I get a closer look, do you?" Justin asked Lucas.

"Uh...no, go ahead," Lucas said softly.

Justin stood up, allowing his shorts and boxers to fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and moved to the couch, sitting down next to Jessica. She turned her body away from Lucas and toward Justin, giving him a better look at her chest. Lucas just stared, his mouth half open in disbelief that this was really happening. Justin's erection was now inches away from his topless girlfriend.

Justin gazed down at Jessica's tits, a grin on his face. "Fuck...so perfect," Justin said. He held his hands out as if to grab them, but then stopped himself. "I'm sorry. I just wanna squeeze those things so fucking bad."

Jessica giggled, staring at Justin's hard cock and licking her lips. Lucas had to lean forward a little bit to see what was going on. She looked back over her shoulder and said innocently, "Sweetie, it wouldn't be such a big deal if Justin, like...felt me up a little bit, would it?"

Lucas swallowed heavily. Justin looked at him, eyebrows raised, an eager look on his face. "I mean...sharing is caring, right?" Lucas said, laughing a little.

Justin laughed. "That's right, buddy," he said. He held his fist out to Lucas, offering a fist-bump. "Best friends forever, right, dude?"

"Um...yeah, totally," Lucas said, smiling and fist-bumping his friend.

"Fuck yeah," Justin said, then immediately began groping Jessica's tits with both hands. "Goddamn...these are so fuckin' nice," he said, rubbing and squeezing them, then lightly pinching her erect nipples between his fingers.

"Mmm...that feels really good, Justin," Jessica moaned, still staring at his cock.

"Yeah?" Justin said, noticing her gaze. He looked at Lucas. "Hey, uh, I get to touch her, it's only fair that she gets to touch me, right?" he asked.

Jessica glanced behind her, and Lucas just nodded wordlessly, his mouth too dry to speak. She smiled excitedly and quickly wrapped her small hand around his thick cock, stroking it up and down. She leaned back to give Lucas a better view of what she was doing and smiled mischievously at him.

Lucas smiled back. His hand released the tight, nervous grip on his knee and moved up to his crotch. "Hey, uh...I guess that means if you sucked on her tits, she'd have to, like, suck your cock, huh?" he said.

Justin grinned. "Fuck, dude...you're a genius," he said, then leaned down and took one of Jessica's tits in his mouth.

"Ohhhh god," Jessica moaned, throwing her head back. "I can't believe this is happening."

"It's okay, baby," Lucas said encouragingly. "Just enjoy it."

Justin moved back and forth sucking on her tits as Jessica continued stroking his cock. Then he kissed his way up her chest and neck, making her moan some more, before finally making his way to her mouth. They began intensely making out, sliding their tongues in and out of each other's mouths.

It was now obvious where this was all heading, so Lucas pulled his own shorts down and began stroking himself openly, waiting for his opportunity to join in.

Justin pulled back from Jessica, looked into her eyes, and said, "Get on your knees."

Jessica nodded desperately and slid down to the floor between Justin's legs. She glanced only briefly in Lucas's direction, smiled at him, then started licking up and down Justin's balls and shaft before sliding the head of his cock between her lips.

"Ohhhh, fuuuuck yeahhhh," Justin groaned. "You're fucking good at that, girl. You like that fucking cock, huh?"

"Ohhh god, it really is sooo perfect," Jessica moaned, staring at Justin's cock as she stroked it up and down, then swirling her tongue lovingly around the head. Justin lightly pushed the back of her head down, and she knew that was her cue to slide his dick all the way down her throat and bounce her head up and down on it, which she did eagerly.

Justin put his hands behind his head and grinned over at Lucas, who was still staring and stroking his dick. "Hey, thanks, dude," Justin said. "Kind of amazing it's taken us this long to tag-team a girl, huh?" He lightly gripped Jessica's head and began slowly fucking her face.

Lucas grinned and nodded. "Totally," he agreed, staring in awe at his girlfriend deepthroating Justin's big dick. Justin pushed her head down until her nose was tickling his pubes. She was expertly taking it all until he pushed down a little bit further and she started gagging and sputtering.

Justin let her go. She pulled back and caught her breath, then immediately looked over at Lucas and said, "Oh my god, baby, I fucking love this cock." She quickly returned to stroking it and licking it eagerly.

Lucas felt a pang of jealousy at her enthusiasm, though his overriding reaction was still that this was insanely hot. Justin laughed and said, "Come on, girl, you gotta show your boyfriend some attention too."

She giggled and moved over between Lucas's legs. She wrapped her hand around Lucas's hard-on and smiled up at him. "Thank you so much for sharing me with your best friend, sweetie," she said sexily.

Lucas's eyes were rolling back in his head just from her touch. "You're welcome, baby," he sighed.

She began sucking Lucas's dick. Of course, he couldn't hit the back of her throat or make her gag the way Justin could, but she still sucked it with enthusiasm. It was clear, however, that she wasn't quite as eager and turned on as she had been with Justin. Lucas pushed that observation out of his mind, though, and just enjoyed the feeling of his girlfriend's talented mouth on his cock.

Justin sat and watched for a few minutes, then tapped her head and motioned for her to return to him. She happily did. Her moans and the desperate way she slobbered on his cock made it even more obvious that she preferred Justin's dick to Lucas's. This definitely made Lucas feel insecure, but it also turned him on to see how excited she was getting.

She went back and forth between the two of them like this for a while, gradually spending more and more time with Justin than Lucas. Lucas discovered that, weirdly, he didn't really mind this, finding himself more excited watching her suck Justin off than when she was actually blowing him.

Then, as she was taking what she clearly viewed as an obligatory turn with Lucas, she paused her blowjob to unbutton and wiggle out of her denim shorts, revealing a very sexy pair of white cotton panties with little strawberries on them. She smiled at Justin, then leaned down to take Lucas's dick back in her mouth, shaking her butt.

"Fuck yeah, girl," Justin said, then rose from the couch. He quickly peeled his t-shirt over his head, revealing his muscular chest and his toned, six-pack abs.

"Oh my god, look at that body," Jessica said, letting Lucas's dick drop out of her mouth as she stared up at Justin in awe. She immediately forgot about Lucas and moved over to Justin, rubbing her hands up and down his body and kissing his abs hungrily.

Justin laughed, then pushed her head back toward Lucas. She bent over and put her hands on Lucas's thighs, arching her back and raising her butt up in the air, wiggling it for Justin. She did take Lucas's dick in her hand and half heartedly stroked it, but she was clearly paying more attention to Justin as he got on his knees behind her.

Lucas watched in awe as Justin's muscular body towered over his girlfriend's slim figure. Justin gripped her waist, then slid his hands down over her round butt in her cute little panties. Then he squeezed her butt, smirked at Lucas, and gave Jessica a couple light spanks, making her moan and squeal in delight. Lucas just watched as Justin's fingers slid between her legs and began rubbing her pussy over the panties. "Fuck, dude, she's so fucking wet," he said. "Check these out." He peeled her panties off and tossed them at Lucas.

Lucas picked up her panties, feeling them. There was a huge wet spot that had soaked through the thin cotton fabric. Lucas had never seen her panties get wet like this before. Meanwhile, Justin slid one finger, then another, inside Jessica's dripping pussy.

"Oh god, Justin...that feels so good...please fuck me," Jessica begged, backing her ass up on his fingers.

Justin chuckled. "Not yet, girl," he said, pulling his fingers out of her. "Lucas and I are gonna take our time with you."

With that, he bent over and began eating her out, lapping at her pussy and occasionally fingering her. This made Jessica go crazy, moaning in delight. She completely stopped paying attention to Lucas's dick. Her head and hands rested on Lucas's thighs, holding herself up, while Lucas watched her face contorting in pleasure. After a while, he just took his dick in his own hand and stroked himself, realizing Jessica was too preoccupied by Justin's tongue to pay any attention to him.