All Comments on 'Best Friends Ch. 02'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this tale. I dribbled out pathetically while Justin impregnated Jessica.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Want Friends Are For

Friends always seem to be their when you need them most. Like putting a load of baby making batter in your new wifes little easy bake oven. Cheers to the newlyweds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The buildup could have been better. In the first installment, lucas almost immediately agreed to let justin and jessica have sex.

I think the build up should have been kinda like lucas' older brother to make the story more erotic

johnissubjohnissubalmost 2 years ago

really a great story... more details about the wedding would be a great chapter... your stories always give me fantasies about how my Wife could dominate me and make me Her cuck.

ireadliteroticaireadliteroticaalmost 2 years ago

Welp... I dont know why I read this. I dont like stories like these yet I read it

KidG1000KidG1000almost 2 years ago

fucking amazing. i loved it, perfect, i would love to read more about these characters. so damn hot. thank you

consciousdomconsciousdomover 1 year ago

would love a sequel where Lucas ends up serving Justin sexually, too

zorrofinzorrofinover 1 year ago

That was very good...please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idk, couldn't it be more believable?

I think cucks get a bad rap, that most are not that pathetic in the open. And in private they're not going to be denied pussy although they may not have her the way they want after that particular session. I also don't think he would be calling his best friend sir, although he would be humiliated with words but only during fuck sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucas and Justin should've ended up together. Ditch the chick, she's useless.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku5 months ago

did not like this story - cuckold should be fun for all parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I had commented before I realized that there was already a part 2 I give this part 2 a 4 stars from me. What made the story for me was that his girlfriend, fiance, and finally his wife really was in love with only him. Jowever I am not grasping the destroying of her husband Lucas and Justins life best friends public reputation, so not 5 stars, its really to over the top and plan not smart.

I think that would be a kin to his wife's boyfriend sharing her with someone else allowing public disdane on her husband.

In a normal cuck relationship had her and her boyfriend allowed this, his wife choosing through agreement this publical shame within his work and friend group that marriage would mostly be over rather quickly. The high of humiliating Lucas publically like in the story would also of taken everyone's higher than sexual high out of the valued perfect threesome relationship where privately humiliation thrives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous