Best Hollywood Erotica Ch. 02

Story Info
Jojo Siwa seduces Candace Owens.
1.1k words
2.75
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Jojo Siwa, I don't believe you're a lesbian, you're just doing it for attention," said Candace Owens. The tall, athletic and curvy African American media personality looked smugly at the curvy blonde chick. Jojo Siwa grimaced nervously as Candace Owens stared her down. When Jojo Siwa came out as queer, many supported the Nickelodeon superstar, but some opposed her. As a darling of the conservative media, Candace Owens has a lot of clout and power. To say that she makes Jojo Siwa nervous would be an understatement...

"What can I do to prove it to you?" Jojo Siwa asked timidly, trying to keep calm. The young woman was not used to having her identity and very existence challenged. Oh, and Candace Owens just sat there and glared at her. Looking sexy and powerful in a dark gray pantsuit, Candace Owens definitely means business. Jojo Siwa came on the show to discuss her music and her influence on the current generation of Nickelodeon fans, and Candace Owens absolutely ambushed her. Thirty minutes until the show went live, and Jojo Siwa felt like bolting. What's a trapped gal to do?

"Eat my superior black pussy," Candace Owens said firmly. That's when Jojo Siwa's jaw just about hit the floor. Candace Owens cocked an eyebrow and clucked her tongue impatiently. Jojo Siwa is used to "straight" women coming onto her but this was most unexpected coming from Candace Owens. Seriously, Candace Owens looks super straight. Straight-laced. So damn straight it hurts. There was zero lesbian vibe or bisexual vibe coming from her. Jojo Siwa made eye contact with Candace Owens and saw...it. A faint glimmer of lesbolicious hidden underneath all that staunch heterosexuality. How about that?

'Yes, Queen," Jojo Siwa said, and the blonde-haired white chick got on her knees, awaiting further instructions from the strong black woman. Candace Owens grinned, pleased with Jojo Siwa's compliance. Unzipping her stylish Capri pants, Candace Owens let them slide to her ankles and then spread her muscular, sexy thighs. Jojo Siwa watched as Candace Owens began fingering her hairy pussy. Lots of queer white girls dream of black pussy and Jojo Siwa is most definitely one of them. Everyone wants a taste of the forbidden fruit...

"Shut up and eat that pussy," Candace Owens said as she spread her thighs invitingly. Jojo Siwa got on all fours and approached her. The blonde gal brought her face to the tall black woman's crotch and inhaled her womanly scent. Candace Owens held her breath as Jojo Siwa sniffed her pussy. The blonde gal looked up at her and smiled. Just like that, Jojo Siwa began eating Candace Owens pussy. Candace Owens unbuttoned her stylish white blouse and began fingering her erect nipples as Jojo Siwa ate her pussy. Some black women enjoy having white chicks eat their pussies and there's nothing wrong with that. Let the fun begin.

"I like bossy women, their pussies taste better," Jojo Siwa paused to say. Candace Owens shot her a look and the younger woman resumed her task. Jojo Siwa's long blonde hair swayed this way and that as she licked Candace Owens pussy. The tall and sexy black newswoman grinned as the blonde chick ate her pussy hungrily. What is it with these younger women nowadays? They eat pussy like it's going out of style. Candace Owens leaned back on her chair and allowed herself a smile. Let the good times roll...

"That's more like it," Candace Owens said, and she sighed happily as Jojo Siwa began fingering her pussy while sucking on her clit. Emboldened by Candace Owens reaction, Jojo Siwa decided to try some new things. Candace Owens groaned as Jojo Siwa withdrew her fingers from her snatch and stopped licking her pussy. Jojo Siwa winked at Candace Owens, who frowned at her. Jojo Siwa inserted her sleek fingers right back into Candace Owens vagina. Slowly but surely, one finger at a time, Jojo Siwa got her whole hand in Candace Owens pussy. How do you like them apples?

"Do strong black women sometimes enjoy getting their vaginas fisted by white girls?" Jojo Siwa teased, and Candace Owens shot her a look. Jojo Siwa stuck her tongue out at Candace Owens while fisting her pussy. The tall and sexy, strong black woman looked like she wanted to slap the silly, blonde-haired white chick but that would have to wait. Candace Owens thought it more prudent not to start a fight with the woman who had her hand inside her vagina. Sounds like a good policy, doesn't it? Hmm, just call it black girl magic and move on, folks!

"Oh you sneaky blonde bitch," Candace Owens groaned, and she began squirming as Jojo Siwa fisted her pussy. Jojo Siwa got aroused as she fisted Candace Owns surprisingly tight pussy. The blonde gal began fingering her own neatly shaved, already wet pussy while fisting the sexy black MILF. Candace Owens moaned in pleasure and locked eyes with Jojo Siwa. The two women exchanged a smile, each understanding the other's hidden nature and secret needs in the best way. Things intensified between them as they continued their lustful explorations...

"Oh yeah, give me that ass," Jojo Siwa said enthusiastically as Candace Owens sat on her face. The tall, sexy and bossy black woman sat on the blonde-haired young white woman's face and smothered her. What did Jojo Siwa do about Candace Owens thick dark booty? Jojo Siwa grasped Candace Owens thick ass cheeks with both hands and slid her tongue into her booty hole. Lots of lesbians and bisexual women around the world are quite fond of black female booty holes. Jojo Siwa decided to find out what the fuss is about. How cool is that?

"Hmm, that feels good," Candace Owens murmured as she rode Jojo Siwa's face. The blonde gal worked two fingers into the black woman's butt hole and resumed licking her pussy. Candace Owens moaned deeply, loving what Jojo Siwa was doing to her. Not to be outdone, Candace Owens leaned over and brought her face to Jojo Siwa's face. Just like that, the black MILF began eating the blonde gal's pussy. The two women moaned in pleasure as they explored each other in this fashion. As Candace Owens found herself in the throes of an orgasm, she farted...right on Jojo Siwa's face. What did Jojo Siwa do? The blonde gal happily swallowed the black woman's prodigious fart. A great time was definitely had by all...

"Now do you believe that I'm a lesbian?" Jojo Siwa asked Candace Owens, after they readjusted their clothes. The two women exchanged a smile. Candace Owens grabbed Jojo Siwa and kissed her passionately. After the interview, the two women became inseparable. Hell, folks were stunned when Candace Owens attended Hollywood events with Jojo Siwa, and did so while holding her hand. Conservative women eat pussy too and there is nothing wrong with that. At the end of the day, Jojo Siwa and Candace Owens are happy together. Everything else is just details...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers