All Comments on 'Best Man'

by randibyrnes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read, I would hope my daughter would be more encouraging for the old man to have some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most enjoyable

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationover 2 years ago

As a "mature" guy, this more than made me smile. Thanks so much for making my day with this piece and keep up the great work.

reader1000reader1000over 2 years ago

Good rollicking take. Decent character development and the angry daughter was a nice twist- especially the pepper spray. Please have someone proofread before publishing; multiple wrong word usage spelled properly is a giveaway for spell check, which does exactly that. Reign in when you needed rein in, our for are, and several others. You write too well to let that happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi randibyrnes

Thank you for a cute story with a happy ending and the potential for more between your protaganist and jaek. am not sure she was ever named :-)

As for Nicole, I know her bad behavior was a key part of your story, the "edge". However, it was problematic as she was very controlling, displayed poor anger management skills and was very escalatory. She wasthe perfect example of how not to conduct oneself at a wedding.

My sympathies are with Nicole's husband and her two kids.

I am looking forward to reading other stories.

Best regards,

Interested in Ontario

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 2 years ago

That was great.

For me, culturally, coming from Europe, the degree of confrontation with Nicole feels as though it might be too strong? On the other hand, this may be a cultural thing; the US just is more confrontational. But the romance between the protagonists is very nicely drawn, and the sex is hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandibyrnes@randibyrnes
Thank you for the comments, hope to submit more often in the coming months. Sorry, I don't send out pictures. Thanks for reading and voting. Randi