Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 04

Story Info
Erin & Frank in a 4some, Jamie gets some, Jackie Joins Linda.
16.8k words
4.86
3.1k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

S2E1

Season two began with Carter Poole winning the election to be the new mayor of New York City. There was a standing tradition for all of the commissioners in the city to submit their resignation to the mayor and Frank Reagan did so. He gave his to Abigail Baker, "Please made sure this is hand delivered to the mayor before the end of the day."

She gave him a sour stare, but took it and left the office.

That evening was the inaugural ball for the new mayor and seeing Frank didn't have a partner, he asked his lovely daughter, Erin, to be his date.

She arrived at the Reagan home and she was dressed to kill. Everyone, Henry, Linda and when Frank came down the stairs in his tuxedo all said the same thing, "WOW!"

Erin blushed, but she did look incredible. She was wearing a mint green gown and there were just two panels covering her pert, firm breasts. It was secured at the waist by a knot and when she walked, there was a slit on one thigh that went nearly all the way to her hip. She turned her back and Linda snickered, "I think you may have left half of your dress back at your apartment." She looked behind her and back to Linda, "A little too much?"

Linda chuckled, "No, not at all, maybe a little too little." Her back was bare except for the two tiny strings holding the two panels across her near naked tits.

She was wearing matching mint green eye shadow and over the summer she managed to get a very, very dark tan. Her shoulder length brown hair was waved and curled and had that messy, sexy look and there were several blonde streaks and some tips were blonde too. She was the total package and as Linda straightened Frank's bow tie she kiss him on the cheek, "The two of you need to get a life and find a real partner."

He looked to Erin, "Just look at her, how could I ever do any better than this?"

Erin blushed and she kissed her father on the lips and it lingered a little longer then either of them expected. Frank cleared his throat and they left for the ball.

Once there, the new mayor gravitated over to Erin and Frank. He too was wearing a black tuxedo, but without the vest and a plain black tie. Frank shook his hand, "You know my daughter, Erin, Mr. Mayor?"

He took in Erin's lovely gown and figure, "My Lord Erin, aren't you looking lovely tonight. I have to say, you are overshadowing every other lady here."

She blushed again, "Thank you Mr. Mayor, congratulations on your victory."

"Thank you Erin, but please, call me Carter." He turned to Frank, "Can I have a word in private."

Frank turned to Erin., "If you would, please get me a scotch and I'll meet you at the table." He went aside with the new mayor.

"Frank, I got your resignation today. I was hoping you would stay on as my police commissioner."

He nodded, "I would be honored Mr. Mayor. I serve at your discretion, but I do run the department without any interference, Mr. Mayor."

"Please Frank, in private, please call me Carter and yes, you run the department, but I may want to make some changes. Please set up a meeting with my assistant for early next week to discuss them."

Frank politely slipped away and took a seat at the table with Erin and just like Carter said, a lot of eyes were on her and her date, Frank. Dinner was served and afterwards, during dessert the duet came on to sing for the mayor.

Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood came on stage. They sang "It Had To Be You." Tony's tux mirrored the Mayor's. As for Carrie, she looked like she just stepped out of a wet dream. Her long blonde hair floated down past her orange sized breasts. The glittering silver dress was held up on one shoulder by a large clam shell. The dress as she moved floated and it was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra, seeing her back was bare, just like Erin's. Just like Erin's the gown was a wrap-around and it parted at the front showing off her slender, shapely legs.

Erin felt a little uneasy as it seemed that Carrie was singing directly to her.

When the song ended Tony cracked a joke, "I see my old friend over there, Frank Reagan. By the way, my driver got a speeding ticket. Could you take care of that for me?"

Frank smiled at him and Frank raised his hand as if saying he would and just nodded.

A little later, as the banquet began to disperse one of the waiters came over to Frank and handed him a note. He opened it and showed it to Erin, "It seems like Tony and Carrie wants to see us up in their suite in thirty minutes."

Erin read it too, "Well, looks like he really does have a speeding ticket for you to take care of."

Frank ran his hand up and down Erin's naked back as he lead her back to the dance floor for one last dance, "I doubt it. If I know Tony, he's already in bed as soon as they left the stage."

Erin pulled back and stared at her father, "So what then, Dad?"

He chuckled, "Didn't you see the way Carrie Underwood was staring at you. Throughout most of the romantic songs they sang, she was staring directly at you."

She scoffed, "Are you kidding me? She's a happily married woman with a newborn. Why would you think that?

He shrugged, "You were married and that didn't or doesn't stop you from tasting the fruit of another woman too? It's hard to deny, she was infatuated with you."

Erin felt a tingling in her loins and she planted her head on her father's shoulder as they danced and she thought about kissing that gorgeous blonde and she felt her pussy begin to moisten.

As the song ended, she took him by the hand and led him towards the elevators to the penthouse suites. As the door closed, she caught the eye of the mayor and he smiled at her and nodded. She didn't know what to make of that, but yet again, she felt another tingling in her pussy. As the elevator raced upward, she turned to her father, "You know, Linda was right, I do need to find a man."

Frank caressed her bare back and slapped her lightly on her nearly bare ass and chuckled, "Or woman."

She groaned as the elevator stopped and they got off and made their way to the large double door suite. Frank tapped lightly on the door, Carrie opened the door. She was in her bare feet and she moved aside, "Please come in and make yourselves comfortable."

Erin and Frank entered and she guided them to one of the two large sofas facing one another. She moved over to the wet bar, "Care for a drink?"

Frank sat and crossed his legs, but not before removing his jacket and pulling on the tie to remove it, "Scotch, neat, if it isn't too much trouble."

She looked to Erin, "A glass of white wine? I saw you drinking it at your table?"

Erin flashed her a brilliant smile, "Only if you'll join me."

Carrie turned to the bar and Frank looked to Erin, "Told you so." Erin poked him in the ribs and got up and moved over to the large door wall, "You have an incredible view of the city from here."

Carrie looked up from pouring the wine. She stared at the tall, willowy brunette and snickered, "Oh I'm liking the view I'm seeing right now."

Erin caught her breath and after Carrie handed Frank his scotch, she picked up the two glasses of white wine and floated over to Erin. She raised her glass and toasted, "To a night of many possibilities."

Erin blushed again and as she took a sip of her wine, she glanced over the top of her glass and saw Carrie's dark brown eyes staring up into her equally dark eyes.

The mood was broken when Frank spoke up, "So where is Tony? Do you have any idea why he asked us up here?"

Carrie stepped closer to Erin and replied, without looking away from the tall sexy woman before her, "Well, that was all me. I wasn't sure if the two of you would join me up here. Tony went to bed ages ago. as I sang, I felt a real strong connection to Erin here and you too Frank. I just wanted to spend a little intimate time with the head of the country's largest police force and his extremely beautiful and sexy daughter." She stepped closer to Erin and standing on her tiptoes, she planted a soft, but gentle kiss on her lips. She turned and headed back to the sofa. She waited for Erin to join them, "Please, sit here beside me. I have a lot to ask both of you."

Erin complied and sat beside Carrie and Carrie's eyes dropped to Erin's long bare leg as her dress parted and showed one on her legs nearly up to her hip. She tore her eyes from Erin's legs, "I overheard Carter telling one of his donors that he thought you were one of the most qualified A.D.A.'s in all of New York. Is that right?"

Erin gushed, "Oh I don't know about that. I think the new mayor doesn't know me well enough to say that."

Frank spoke up, "I have to agree, she is top notch. Why are you in need of a lawyer?"

Carrie chuckled, "NO, not at all." She turned to Frank, "I do have to ask you something rather personal though. Do you know a reporter named Kelly Davidson?"

Frank sat back, "I'm aware of her, why do you ask?"

"Well I was doing an interview with her about this mayor's ball. She told me about some of the guests and she began talking about knowing you. She said she knew of you rather intimately."

Erin looked shocked and turned towards Carrie, "If that is true, what concern is that of yours?"

Carrie giggled, "Spoken like a true lawyer." She turned to Frank, "Well, um, you see Kelly happened to tell me that you were a little on the large size, to put it gently." She turned to Erin, "She also told me that you were intimate with Frank here and were into women too. If I am wrong, please tell me and we can finish our drinks and call it at that."

Erin was in shock, mainly because she didn't know about her father and Kelly. She looked to Frank and he shrugged and she looked back to Carrie. She leaned into her and swiping her long blonde hair from her Shoulder, she cupped her head and drew her to her waiting mouth. She kissed Carrie with the intensity Carrie was hoping for.

Carrie's lips parted and she willingly accepted Erin's tongue. She nearly climbed up onto Erin's lap as she fought with Erin's tongue. A loud groan escaped her lips when she felt Erin's hand slid downward and delve between her bare thighs.

Erin pulled back and swept a stray lock from Carrie's forehead, "So tell me Carrie, does this and that answer your question?"

She licked her already swollen lips and nodded as she stared into Erin's dark, lust filled eyes. She let out a gasp when Erin placed her two fingers on the side on Carrie's chin and urged her to look at her father.

Carrie's eyes bugged out of her head as she bit her lip and stared at Frank's huge cock. His pants were around his ankles as were his boxers. He was slowly stroking his huge cock and Carrie looked to Erin, "Is that thing real?"

Erin giggled, "Oh it's real alright and my two brothers are equally in length and girth.

Carrie shivered, "I suppose you've had the luxury of sampling all three of them? "

Erin chuckled, "Oh yes, and even my brother's beautiful wife, several times."

Carrie giggled, "And they say the southern people are involved with incest.'

Erin smiled at her, "So now that you have your answers, what do you plan on doing about it?"

She shrugged and looked from Erin to Frank and back again, "I'm like a kid in a candy store and don't know what to do first."

Erin leaned over to her, "Here, let me take the initiative." She planted her hand on Carrie's bare shoulder and guided her back onto the sofa cushions. She parted Carrie's slender legs and had one foot on the sofa, while the other foot was planted firmly on the floor. Erin's long slender fingers slid up her legs. The wrap-around dress parted in the middle and soon her exposed pussy was in view. Erin let out a gasp, seeing Carrie Underwood was naked under her dress.

Erin stood up and pulled at the snap holding her slinky mint green dress together. It floated to the floor and Carrie's eyes grew large again as she stared at the tall, model-like figure before her. Erin's nipples grew stiff from the cool air and from Carrie's staring at them.

Erin approached the sofa again, she swung her leg over Carrie's exposed lap. She lowered herself onto her. She ground her clit against Carrie's exposed pussy. She reached up at the clam shell holding the top of her dress in place. She pulled at it and the entire dress floated from her body. Carrie was naked before Erin and the staring police commissioner. Erin leaned down and embraced the gorgeous superstar. She nibbled at Carrie's neck and ear and whispered to her, "You're beautiful Carrie."

Carrie let out a gasp when she felt Erin's fingers part her cuntlips and felt a couple fingers slip into her tight, juicy hole. She clutched at Erin's lithe form and whispered to her, "Please, slide up and sit on my face. All throughout our performance, I was staring at your gorgeous legs. I was dreaming about sucking the life out of you. Now that I have you before me, I have to taste you."

Erin chuckled, "Oh Carrie, aren't you the inpatient one." She slipped down and settled down between Carrie's slender legs. She dipped her head, allowing her long dark hair to flow all over Carrie's supercharged flesh. Carrie closed her legs, making her wait, just like Erin did to her. Erin was not to be denied as the upper potion of her pussy was still exposed. She darted her tongue out and worked feverously at Carrie's stiff, blood red clit.

Erin savored the delectable flavor of Carrie's tangy nectar as it coated her tongue. She flicked her tongue back and forth and side to side and slowly Carrie's legs parted to give Erin access to her entire pussy.

Carrie's legs were spread wide now and her head was rolling from side to side and she let out a gasp. She opened her eyes and came face to face with the fat cock of Frank Reagan. Her lips automatically parted and her tongue darted out and flicked at the dripping head. She moaned as she tasted a few drops of Franks' pre-cum, "Mmm, just as tasty as Kelly described." Her lips parted wider as she accepted a few inches of his cock. Her tongue flicked all about as she let out a shriek.

Down below, Erin's mouth settled between her wide spread legs. Her hands were under Carrie's tiny ass. She pulled Carrie's pussy to her lips and she let out a gush of hot air directly on her sopping pussy. She worked her tongue up and down her slick lips as her fingers slipped up and down the entire length of her slit.

Carrie's mouth came off of Frank's cock, "Put your fingers in me, Erin, please." She resumed sucking on Frank's cock, she now had about half of it in her mouth and it was already poking at the back of her throat.

Erin took her time, first slipping her tongue in and out of her juicy hole and after that, she sucked on her clit and shoved two fingers deep into her tight channel. She was driving the petite blonde insane, but Carrie was loving every moment of it.

Carrie's entire pussy was pulsating from the incredible fingering and tongue action Erin was inflicting on her. Her ass came off the sofa, shoving her cunt harder to Erin's face. Erin speared her tongue into her opening, and Carrie, while still sucking loudly on Frank's cock, she fisted Erin's dark locks.

She growled out around Frank's cock, "Right there, Erin, right there. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" She sucked wildly at Frank's cock and her hips humped up and down as her thighs tightened around Erin's head. She tore her mouth from Frank's cock, not wanting to bite it off. She screamed out, "Eat me Erin, eat my fucking cunt, I'm cumming!"

Erin devoured Carrie's pussy, sucking hard on her dripping hole while her two fingers rubbed harder on her clit.

Carrie bucked wildly against Erin's face. Her moans and whimpers slowed as her weak body collapsed on the soiled couch. Her legs fell open and released Erin from her vice like grip. She squeezed her own tits and looked up at Frank, "You'll still get a shot at it too Frank, I promise."

Just then, there was a tapping on the door to the suite. Carrie giggled and struggled into her dress and as she fastened it. She looked back at Erin and saw she was nearly dressed again. She giggled and laughed as Frank stumbled across the floor. He gathered up his pants, boxers and shirt and made a mad dash towards to bathroom.

Erin snickered, "I have a sneaky suspicion you knew someone else was coming her tonight, didn't you?"

Carrie shrugged and motioned for her to join her. The two women checked each other out and saw they were presentable, even though their hair was tousled. In a way, it made them look ever hotter. The scent of sex hung in the air and Erin's lips and chin had a little bit of Carrie's cream still on them.

Carrie raised her fingers and swept it off of Erin's chin and she fed her fingers to Erin. Erin sucked on her fingers, but couldn't do any more since the knock on the door got louder.

Carrie opened the door and Carter Poole, the new mayor stood there. He smiled when he saw the two lovely women standing there. He had lost his coat jacket and tie and his shirt was opened slightly, exposing his firm, black chest.

Carrie and Erin stepped aside as Carrie motioned for him to enter, "Come on in, Mr. Mayor. I'm happy to see you could make it."

He stopped dead when he saw Frank enter the room, minus his shoes and socks and his shirt was partially unbuttoned. He cleared his throat and looked back to the two sexy ladies, "Aw, did I come at the wrong time? It seems I sort of interrupted something?"

Carrie giggled, "Oh no, Mr. Mayor, I just finished, but I really didn't have the proper time to relax after the incredible climax Erin here gave me."

He looked to Erin, "Mmm, I thought I detected the scent of pussy on you as I passed."

Erin blushed and licked her lips, "Okay, Mr. Mayor, you caught me. It seems that Carrie here was the only one who managed to get a release."

Carter looked to the threesome, "First of all, cut the Mr. Mayor crap, call me Carter and as for coming too soon. I've never had that issue in the past and I'm willing to prove it again and again tonight." He looked to Frank, "Are you game, Frank?"

Frank nodded, "Sounds like a great plan, Carter. How about starting with another round of drinks? What is everyone having, I'll be the bartender."

After drinks were served, thing began to get a little coy again. Carter took his drink and headed out onto the large patio and he sipped his drink while looking over the city he now was mayor of.

Frank settled back to enjoy his drink and watched as Carrie and Erin got a little involved again. Carrie took Erin by the hand, "Let's go outside and see what Carter is up to."

Carrie came up behind Carter, "So what is so interesting out here, Carter?"

He turned and looked at the two of them, "I can't believe I am the mayor of all of this."

Erin chuckled, "Maybe we can take your mind off of all of that." She looked to Carrie, "What do you think, Carrie?"

He leaned over, across Carrie and Erin met him halfway. Their lips met as his large black hand cupped the back of her head. She opened her mouth as she felt his tongue darting between her lips.

Carrie wasn't about to be left out and she found the large slit on the side of Erin's slinky gown. She found Erin's slippery folds and parting them. She came in contact with Erin's clit. She teased it with feather-like touches. She noticed how Erin spread her legs, giving Carrie easier access to her snatch.

Erin wasn't still at this point either. She found the gap in Carrie's dress and easily found Carrie's gorgeous, firm tit. She swiped her thumb over it and found it stiffen immediately.

Earlier, she was so intent on eating her pussy, she barley got the chance to caress her gorgeous tits.

Carrie was feeling left out and she squirmed in-between the two of them and suddenly all three of them were sharing a kiss. Carrie's hand left Erin's pussy and was now mauling Carter's thick, black cock through his pants.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers