Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and Jackie sucked and licked his cock and each other's mouths, moaning continually and they knew he was about to lose it. The entire bedroom was filled with moaning and the sounds of wet sucking and slurping.

Danny was thrusting his hips up involuntarily. They became more urgent. Linda and Jackie nodded to each other, they knew they had him ready, willing and able.

Danny was moaning loudly, and started talking dirty, "Oh yes, you gorgeous cock suckers. I see the way you love sucking my cock and kissing one another. You two are gonna make me cum and I'm going to paint your faces with my hot, creamy cum."

Linda giggled. "Sure, I've heard that before, but you've always backed off. Come on Danny, prove it! Cover our pretty faces with your hot load."

This sent Danny over the top, "Oh fuck yeah. You want it, you got it! I can't wait to see you both licking it off one another." He twisted his hips and the tip grazed Jackie's cheek and it exploded. It hit her cheek and she let out a squeal, "Oh yeah, partner, give it to me. Let your wife see you coat my face with your hot load."

Linda and Jackie were both fingering his swollen nuts, stroking his cock, and pointing his cock at their faces.

Danny growled out and felt like he was having his balls torn from his body. He loved seeing Jackie's darker skinned face coated with his hot cum. He fell back and let them have their way with his load.

Jackie loved how his cum hit her lips and as she opened her mouth. She took the next shot into the back of her throat. A sticky rope hung on her chin and Linda moved to catch it. She was hit by the next blast and their two tongue swiped across the tip of his cock. It shot out, hit her chin and landed on her firm tits.

Linda was astonished how much he came and she squealed with delight. She released his cock as it stopped pulsating. She directed her attention to Jackie and before long, they were once again locked in a heater embrace. They kissed and licked Danny's cum from each other's body.

Linda pinned the gorgeous dark skinned detective to the bed and climbed atop her. She straddled her thigh and Jackie grabbed the blonde's ass and guided it to her pussy. They began grinding their pussies together, each trying to outdo the other. There was no more teasing or caressing, they simply were out to get each other off.

Jackie pushed her finger deep into Linda's sloppy cunt hole and she heard a squishing sound, she was that wet. They never stopped kissing or sucking Danny's cum as they swapped it back and forth.

Danny's cock never lost its starch as he watched the two women in his life and he stroked his cock and it soon was raring to go again. He needed to recuperate and watching them go at it, he knew they would soon be begging to be fucked and he was almost, ready, willing and able.

Jackie knew it was time to return the favor Linda had given her. She tore her mouth from Linda's. She began peppering her throat and upper chest with hot kisses. She moved downward to her chest, and she quickly captured one of Linda's stiff, fat nipples. She drew it deeper into her mouth as she fingered Linda's juicy cunt again. She was bound and determined to give Linda exactly what she gave her. Their bodies mashed together from their mouth to their tits and down to their squirming legs.

Jackie broke free and began to quickly kiss her way down Linda's squirming body. She knew Linda was the only one of them that hadn't climaxed yet. She knew Linda was primed to do so. She moved her lips to the other aching nipple and her lips clamped down tightly. She reached down and firmly ran her fingers through Linda's slick cuntlips. She slipped her middle finger into her juicy hole and her thumb began strumming her stiff clit.

Linda latched onto Jackie's shoulders and rolled her off her and onto her back causing Jackie to lose contact and she groaned out in defeat.

Jackie was amazed how limber and quick Linda was and she soon found Linda on top of her again. Linda straddled her and she left a streak of her cunt juices all along Jackie's heaving belly.

She switched up and slid upward and she slowly settled her juicy cunt directly over Jackie's gaping mouth, "My turn Jackie, lick my fucking pussy!"

Jackie wasn't going to be asked twice. She clutched at Linda's tight bubble butt and pulled her sloppy pussy down to her waiting mouth and tongue. She pulled harder and sucked so hard she heard Linda squeal, even though her thighs were blocking the sound as she squeezed on Jackie's head and ears.

Jackie continued sucking on Linda and her hands ran up her lush body. She squeezed and twisted Linda's nipples and Linda reached back and began finger-fucking Jackie's dark lipped pussy again.

Linda's hands were pushed aside as Danny finally got his hands on his work partner. He slipped between her widespread legs and began licking her pussy just like his wife did earlier.

Jackie was once again on the verge of a climax. First from his wife and now her partner. She couldn't stop eating Linda. She loved the sweet and tangy flavor, and couldn't get enough.

Danny lapped away, loving her essence, swirling his tongue around the entrance to her pussy. He paused to suck one thick, dark lip in between his lips and he flicked the tip of his tongue all over the hole. He heard her groan into his wife's pussy.

Meanwhile Jackie was going crazy with her own tongue, trying to get as deep into Linda's pussy as possible, sucking and licking her. Linda watched in awe as Danny enjoyed his partner's pussy as she herself had eaten Jackie earlier.

Linda rolled her hips and fisted Jackie's unruly hair, "Yeah, oh fuck yeah Jackie, right there!" She ground her hips down, mashing her cunt to Jackie's sexy mouth. She was on the verge of cumming. she was the last to cum of the three, but not the last of the evening. She clung to Jackie as she exploded, bathing her face with her slick cunt juices. She shook and quaked as she sipped her cream. She was gasping for air and as she calmed down, she rolled off of Jackie's face and began chuckling. She rolled closer to her and kissed and licked her own cream from Jackie's face. She kissed her again, feeding Jackie the cum she just deposited on her face.

Jackie was having a difficult kissing Linda back as she was close to cumming from Danny's incredible cunt lapping. She was on the verge of cumming, but she was left hanging as without warning, Danny pulled away from her pussy.

Danny was ready to fuck and he had Jackie, spread-eagled before him. He looked to Linda and she smiled back at him, "Fuck her Danny. I want to watch you make her come undone. Fuck her until the other rooms banging on the walls to keep it down."

He hovered over his Hispanic partner. He saw her tits heaving up and down from her heavy breathing. He loved how her hair, once perfectly done was a tousled mess and it never looked sexier. Her face was smeared with his wife's cunt cream and her eyes were glazed over with lust.

Jackie spread her legs wider and extended her arms, Come on partner, fill me up. I've waited way to long, but wasn't about to give in, unless your beautiful wife gave us the go ahead."

She looked to Linda and she smiled back at her when Linda nodded, "I want to see you cum all over his cock and see him fill you up. After he does, I'm going to lick every drop out of you and feed it back to you."

Jackie looked back to Danny and she gasped out when Linda grabbed hold of Danny's huge cock in her fist. She guided it to Jackie's tight, but very wet hole. She looked down and watched Danny slowly feed inch after inch of his cock into her dark lipped pussy. She bit her lip, she wasn't ever stretched that wide before and she fell back to the bed and arched her back, taking more of him into her receptive body. Her arms and legs came up and enveloped him.

Danny began to fuck her slowly and he moved in all different angles, causing her pussy to spasm with electric shocks coursing through her body.

Linda scooted closer and began caressing Jackie's lush body. She leaned in and kissed her and moved to her tits and her hands were caressing whatever she could reach.

Over the next thirty minutes, Danny fucked Jackie through three orgasms. He rolled her over and fucked her doggy as she got the chance to once again lick Linda's pussy. She was exhausted as Danny rolled over onto his back and had Jackie mount him. She rode him through yet another orgasm and before Danny could slip her off of him, she clamped her legs tight around him and made him cum.

Jackie flew through the roof as she felt him lose it. She thought he came hard all over their faces, but he came so hard in her pussy, it stung the inner walls of her cunt. She shook and quaked and her entire body pulsated. She screamed out, "Oh fuck, I can't believe it, I'm cumming again." She fell against him. squashing her full tits to his chest.

After she finally calmed down, Danny rolled her over and planting her on his back, he kissed and caressed her sweat covered body. He felt her relax and he slowly drew his semi-stiff cock from her well fucked pussy. He fell beside her and before she could close her legs, Linda was there, licking and sucking the cum he deposited in her. As promised, Linda sucked her clean and crawling up her tired body, she kissed Jackie, feeding her half of the cum Danny deposited in her pussy. She drank down the rest and they hugged and kissed until the both drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, the three of them showered together and Danny left the two women to kiss, caress and take care of each other. They dried off and worked magic with each other's hair.

Linda took the car back to their home, while Danny caught a ride to work with Jackie. It was a very, very quiet drive into the precinct, but before long, they were back to their antics with one another.

More to come soon.