Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rose up and unsnapped her jeans. He tugged at them, pulling them off her rather short, but firm and toned legs. He took her shoes and socks off with them and tossed them aside. With the agility of a magician, he unhooked her bra and tossed it to the bed beside her. He placed both hands on her breasts, squeezing them slightly as he looked at her hungrily. He lowered his head and captured her lips sliding his tongue over hers, before he nipped at her lips with his teeth and suddenly he pulled back.

He hovered over her as he worked at his pants. He yanked them off, taking his shorts, socks and shoes off all at once. He licked his lips, "My God, Luisa, you are one very, very sexy adulterer."

She giggled and placed her the back of her hand across her eyes, "Oh Jamie, just fuck me. Fuck me hard and make me forget I made the biggest mistake of my life getting married."

He reached down and as she lifted her ass off the bed, he drew her sopping panties off. She was naked before him. Her dark, nearly black nipples drew stiff from his gaze. He saw her cuntlips, just as dark, but they were glistening with her cunt juices. She extended her arms, waiting for him to claim her.

She would have to wait. He urged her legs further apart and lowering his head, he trailed light kisses down the inside of one dark thigh slowly repeating the assault on the other leg too. She bit the back of her hand as she let out a moan, she was so turned on, she couldn't wait.

Jamie ran his tongue up the entire length of her opening once, then twice before he swirled his tongue against her blood red clit. He drew it in-between his lips, lightly pulling and them letting go, he then flicked his tongue against it over and over again and he felt her shake and tremble. He followed that up by inserting a finger into her and slid it back and forth several times. He could feel her cunt muscles clutching at his finger She bucked against him as he added a second finger. He twirled it around, finding her G-spot and tickled it vigorously, before placing his lips back to her clit once again.

Luisa's hips went jerking uncontrollably against his fingers and tongue. She was so close, she could feel the dam about to burst. She felt him thrust his fingers into her harder and faster and as she tensed up, she exploded. He pulled his slicked up fingers out of her and rubbed hard against her clit. She felt herself come undone, her entire body went into spasms as she came and came harder than ever before.

Jamie eased up on her, allowing her to gathered herself up before resuming his assault on her.

Luisa opened her eyes and stared down at him with a glow she never experienced before, "Oh Fuck Jamie. I never, ever came that hard before. My sad husband is lucky to get one tenth of that out of me. I am so happy I decided to do this with you. Even if we never do it again, it will be worth the time and effort to get to this place.

Jamie reached up and pulled her up to a sitting position. He planted a soft, loving kiss on her lips and as she opened her mouth to accept his tongue, he danced back and forth until she followed. He sucked on her tongue. He ran his hands up her lush body and cupped her gorgeous tits. He rolled her stiff nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and releasing one, he dropped his head and drew it into his mouth. As he sucked on one and teased the other, his hand ran up her back. He caught her ponytail holder and released her long, thick chestnut brown hair. He released her tit and looked at her, "I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you at the academy." He raked his fingers through her hair and drew it over her shoulder. It covered half of her firm tits, "Absolutely gorgeous, Luisa, gorgeous."

She pressed her cheek against the palm of his hand. She stared up at him,. "Why the fuck didn't I wait. You are my perfect partner, I could kick myself for getting married." She cupped his face and kissed him with so much passion, it took both of their breaths away. She pulled back and stared at him, "I need you to make love to me Jamie. I need you in me. I need to know if it will be as good as I think it will be."

He rained kisses on her forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks, her chin and her lips. He moved to her neck and ears and back again to her heaving tits. He settled in between her damp thighs and he stared down at her.

Luisa bit her lower lip. She knew he was a lot larger than her husband, larger than any cock she ever had in her, but she knew she was more than ready for him. She parted her legs wider and gave him a meek nod, "I need it Jamie, fuck me now!"

He pressed her knees to the bed and he rubbed himself against her pouty, dark lips a few times, getting his cock covered in her slick juices. He slowly found her entrance and pushed forward.

Luisa moaned as she felt her pussy being stretched wide open. She stared up at him with love and anticipation as he slowly sank into her receptive body.

Jamie moved as slow as possible at first, allowing her to get accustomed to his girth and length. He saw her squeeze her eyes shut and he slowed, allowing her to relax enough to ease the pain. She opened her eyes and licked her parched lips and nodded. He began to slowly slide in and out of her.

Luisa was amazed she was able to take his entire length into her petite body. She clutched at his shoulders and buried her face in the crook of his neck, "Yes, oh yes Jamie, do It. I'm loving every inch of you in me. I need it harder and faster. Give it all to me. I dreamt about this so many times. It feels like a dream now. If it is, don't wake me up!"

Jamie picked up the pace. He ran his hands over her tiny waist and up to her heaving tits. He set off fires wherever he caressed her. He leaned forward and drew her right nipple into his mouth as he plunged into her even harder and deeper.

The combination was just too much for Luisa. It was driving her insane. She threw her head back and she groaned. Her long hair was a tangled mess and it never looked hotter.

Jamie ran his hands down her body and lifted her legs higher and leaning over to lie on top of her, he planted his lips on hers..

She felt her body began to shake and quiver. She wrapped her arms around his neck. not allowing him to retreat. She felt him pounding into her harder and faster. His tongue danced over hers and sucked hers back into his mouth. He put her legs on his shoulders, giving him easier access to her weeping pussy. He buried him shaft balls deep in her over and over again. He ground his cock again and again against her sensitive clit. He felt her cunt muscles clutching at his cock and he growled out, "Again, Luisa, do that again!"

She forced her cunt muscles to clamp down again and was close to cumming now. Her fingers raked his back as her toes curled and she was about to explode again. It was even stronger than when he used his lips and mouth on her. She arched her back off the bed and only her shoulders were on the bed now

Jamie leaned up on his hands, this time slamming into her harder then he'd ever done before, he moaned loudly and gasped out, "Where, why do you want me to cum?"

She gasped out, "Don't you fucking dare to pull out. I'm on the pill! She snickered, "No fucking way was I ever going to have his baby." She pulled him down to her, "Fill me up Jamie! I need to feel you cum in me, I'm had so many wet dreams about this. I have to feel it, now, oh fuck me, I'm cumming, cum in me Jamieeeeee!"

She clung to him as she lost it and every muscle in her body tensed up and she screamed out when she felt him began to pump stream after stream of hot cum deep into her tiny, well-fucked pussy.

Jamie came so hard, he felt light-headed. He clung to her and felt several after shocks and he felt her talented cunt muscles milking every drop he had to give. He clung to her and he tried to catch his breath. he covered her face, neck and upper body with soft, wet kisses and with each one, he felt her shiver and gasp. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, not wanting to separate.

He didn't want to let go either. He clung to her and rolled over so she could rest her weary body atop his. She clung to him and rested head and tousled hair on his sweat covered chest. She slowly regained strength in her limbs and rose up slightly, "Wow, I thought my dreams were incredible. The real thing tops it one thousand percent."

He kissed her and swept her hair away from her face, "I have to say, it has to be in my top five, maybe even top two."

She giggled, "Give me a little time to recuperate and I'll try for number one."

After a hot shower, they resumed their torrid lovemaking and if it didn't hit number one, it surely was close.

S2E5:

Linda and Danny had a special weekend planned at a plush New York City hotel, along with a Broadway show.

Danny and Jackie caught a case about insurance fraud and as always, Jackie (Jennifer Esposito) was wearing a man's dress shirt with the top the buttons undone. Once again, Danny took notice, but just filed it away as Jackie being Jackie. Her long brown hair hung loose and had blonde highlights in it to make her even more sexier, if that was possible.

At the same time, Jamie was on patrol and at the same time undercover to expose a crime family. He made his way in and was invited to a crime family dinner to meet Nobile's uncle. While there he was introduced to his sister Bianca (Mara Davi). A gorgeous auburn haired beauty. Jamie was immediately attracted to her, but Noble slapped him on the back, "Don't want what you can't have."

Linda dropped the boys off at their grandfather's house so Danny and her could have a quiet, uninterrupted weekend alone. While there she spoke with Erin, "You know we used to plan a "dirty weekend" every month or so; time out to be boyfriend and girlfriend, you know, keep that whole thing going. It's been a while."

Erin looked to her, "A little rusty?"

Linda let out a deep breath, "It's just... I mean, can you really put aside kids and the money worries and the job, on cue, after all this time?"

Erin licked her lips, "Well, I hear it's just like riding a unicycle."

Linda giggled at that and looked to Erin, "You know, when the guys were initiating Sydney, that thing you and I did, it was special."

Erin chuckled, "It was more than special it was amazing. Have you and Danny ever talked about bringing in a third, you know to spice things up?"

Linda rolled her eyes, "Yeah, but I'm a little hesitant to bring it up to him. That partner of his, wow, she reeks sex, but I don't want him to think it is just for him."

"Yeah, Jackie is a hot partner. I can't see him keeping his hands off of her if you brought her into your bed."

She giggled, "How about a hotel bed?"

"Linda, you are so wicked, I guess that's why we get along so well."

Danny met with a former informant, who was on parole. She worked at the clinic where the insurance fraud was taking place. He put the squeeze on her to reveal what was happening at the clinic.

Danny called Linda who was already at the hotel and he tried to explain, "I know I said I wouldn't be late, but they were just a couple of kids fresh off the boat, honey. I don't know. She reminded me of you. Who knows? Different circumstances, they could've been us."

She was upset, "How were they us, Danny? I don't get it. I mean, we were both born in America, and you didn't get yourself killed in a fake accident."

He was sitting in his car on the stake-out, "I don't know. They were Irish, okay? You know what I mean, honey."

She was getting more and more upset, "I know what you meant, and I love that you care, I do. It's just, right now, I don't give a rat's... ass."

He cut her off, "Half hour, tops, okay? Did you eat yet?"

"No, and I'm starving. Listen, Danny... don't blow this, okay? Please? I'm begging you."

"I won't, I won't."

The informant skipped out the back door and he missed his chance.

The next day, Linda and Danny were both naked and getting massages, but he was on the phone again, trying to break the case and Linda was getting more and more upset. Their weekend for hot sex was falling apart.

She called out to the woman giving her the massage, "Oh, that's so good."

He whispered into the phone, "I was up till 3:00 skip tracing her all over town. You got anything?"

Linda moaned again, "Oh, yeah, right there."

Jackie replied, "Her phone had nothing, outgoing or incoming after 9:30 last night."

Linda groaned out again, "Ooh! Danny!"

He ignored her and spoke to Jackie, "All right, you know what? Her, um, her CI registration form's probably got two other working aliases on it. Why don't you see if there's any cell phones registered in those names?"

Jackie nodded, but knew he couldn't see her, "Yeah, I'm pulling them up now."

" All right, what else?"

Linda groaned out, "Danny?"

"One second, babe"

Linda groaned out, "Oh, that feels good, right there. Oh, right there! Oh!"

Jackie heard all of that and it was turning her on, "Well, it's gonna be tough getting to Roth without her help."

He hung up and looked to Linda, "Sorry."

The lady massaging him spoke up, "A couples massage, we encourage couples to talk to one another only."

He gave her a thumbs up, "Right!"

She smiled, "You're very tense here."

He chuckled, "You think?"

Later that evening, Linda was dressed in a low-cut sexy black dress. It showed off her breasts perfectly. They were seated at a fancy restaurant and they made small talk. Linda's bright blue eyes sparkled, "So, you know the Farley's from the next block over? They listed their house for $499,000."

He took a sip of his wine, "They'll never get it. Though, It's be nice for us if they did."

She sipped her wine, "Mmm, hmm."

Just then his phone went off, but he ignored it"

Linda was boiling mad, "Go ahead, Danny, get it."

He paused, but finally answered it, "Go, Jackie."

While he listened to Jackie on the phone, Linda pulled out her phone and called a friend to meet her at the theater. She hung up and looked to Danny, "So Lisa's going to meet me there. Which means you're off the hook for the show."

He looked at her, "I hope you understand, Linda."

She shrugged, "It is what it is." She shook her head and looked skyward..

Danny wiped his mouth with the napkin, "Look, Linda.... I always love you. I don't always show it. Tonight I can't show it the way you deserve, but I do."

She closed her eyes and opened them slowly, "You know, when I married you, I knew I would have to share you with the job on some nights."

He nodded, "Right."

"I'm just sad that tonight is one of those nights."

He nodded, "Me, too. Because you look amazing in that dress. it's a little short, but... I actually kind of like that."

She smiled and looked down, "It is short. and I'm not wearing any underwear."

His jaw dropped as she smiled wickedly at him. He left and met with his informant. He stared down at her, "I want a tape of what the doctor was doing by morning, or you'll be in jail by the afternoon, you follow me? Don't test me again."

She shrugged, "Where do you want me to drop the tape?"

"Drop it at the Dandridge hotel at the front desk."

She smiled up at him, "Cop can afford the Dandridge?"

"The wife and I won a romantic weekend together."

"So what are you doing here?"

He stared at her, "That's a good question."

She tipped her head, "I got this, okay?"

He turned and began to leave. He stopped and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. He called Jackie, "Hey Jack, I think we got him on the hook. You know, Linda and I have this romantic weekend and I fucked it up. I really want to square things with her. I was wondering if you would like to sorta join us." She chuckled, "Are you talking about a threesome?"

He cleared his throat, "Uh, yeah, that is if you are up for it. I know Linda likes to switch up from time to time and I know she likes you, you know in that way. No pressure, if you don't want..."

She cut him off, Give me the hotel and room number, I'll let the two of you start and then I'll come a knocking."

He told her the hotel and room number and headed back to the hotel.

He made his way to the front desk and ordered a special late night dessert. He wheeled it up to their floor and opened the door and called out, "Knock-knock, Linda?"

She called out from the bathroom, "You dropping by or you staying?"

"I'm staying. How was the show?" He removed his jacket and kicked off his shoes.

"Really good. You missed it"

"Yeah? Sorry about, uh, you know, messing things up tonight."

"Whatever Danny. Will you put on SNL? I hear Alec Baldwin's hosting."

"Sure." He turned down the lights. "I brought dessert."

She stepped out of the bathroom in only a black see-through nightgown. She stared at him, "So did I." She slipped out of it and it hit the floor. She was naked under it and she stepped over to him.

He closed the distance to her and cupped her face and gave her a kiss that immediately moistened her pussy.

All of their pent-up frustrations and longing bubbled up to the surface. Danny wrapped his arms around her upper thighs and pulled her up into his embrace.

Linda immediately wrapped her strong thighs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She ravished his mouth with her own. Her hands clutched at his head and pulled back slightly, "Take me to bed Danny and fuck the shit out of me. Pound me harder than you ever did. I need it rough and hard, no holding back!

Danny spun her around and moved to the turned down bed. He tossed her to the mattress and watched her bounce. He tore off his shirt, over his head without unbuttoning it.

Before he could reach his pants, Linda was there unbuckling his pants and drawing the zipper down, she yanked them down along with his boxers. She rolled onto her back and with her head hanging off the side of the bed, she reached up and grabbed hold of his tight ass. She pulled him to the bed until his thighs hit the mattress. She opened her mouth and pulled him to her. Her mouth devoured his cock as her hands clutched harder at his ass. She pulled back just long enough to call out, "Fuck my mouth, Danny. Treat me like the whores you encounter on the street."

He looked down at the lovely face and tousled blonde hair of the women he loved. He reached out and began mauling her tits that swayed atop her chest. He began thrusting his hips back and forth, using her mouth as if it was her tight, juicy cunt.

Linda was slurping and gurgling around his thick, stiff shaft. Her tongue flattened out and she used it for a ramp to allow his cock to slide down her throat. Over the years, she learned how to master the Reagan cocks and Danny was the lucky recipient of her talents. She relaxed her throat and allowed his cock to enter and exit her throat again and again. She clutched at his ass and she held him tight to her mouth. Her tongue darted out and flicked over and over his swollen nuts. She released him and allowed him to continue fucking her mouth.' Danny leaned over and began playing with her tight lipped pussy. It was already blooming. Her slim lips swelled from the attention he was giving it. He managed to lean over and he plastered his mouth to her opening. He heard her squeal and suck harder on his cock, He concentrated on her clit and she humped her hips, urging him to give it more pressure. He felt her sucking so hard, it was nearly painful. He was on the verge of cumming, but he wanted to fuck her, just like she requested.

Danny used every ounce of control and he rose up and reluctantly pulled his cock from her dripping lips.

Linda groaned out in denial and her mouth, cheeks and forehead were covered in spit. She swiped it away and reached for his cock again, but Danny was too quick.

Danny took a half step back and drew her up and at the same time, knelt on the bed and spun her around until her head was seated on the fresh, crisp pillow. He hovered over her and stared at the gorgeous mother of his two boys. "My God Linda, even covered in your spit, you have to be the most gorgeous woman ever to lay beneath me."