Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, "No need for sweet talk, Danny. I'm all yours and waiting for that fucking you promised me."

He slowly lowered his body to hers and as their bodies met, his cock penetrated her tight, but extremely wet pussy.

Linda closed her eyes and let out a loud moan. Her arms and legs enveloped him and drew him totally into her ready and willing pussy.

It all began with a slow dance as they kissed, caressed and felt every inch of each other's bodies. Danny kept up the slow movement, sliding in and out of her familiar pussy. He knew and treated every inch of it like it was the first time. With Danny knowing her, he touched the points he knew would spark a huge reaction from her.

Linda knew him just as well as he knew her. She would tighten her pussy at just the right time, turn to accept him at a certain angle and it produced sparks that both of them loved and yearned for.

Danny began sliding in and out of her at a quicker pace and he heard Linda's breathing grow heavier. He began playing with her gorgeous tits and he would suck on one, while teasing the other one. He switched up and as he drove into her, he changed the angle and scraped repeatedly against her G-spot and it made her quiver and shake even more.

She was urging him on, arching her back,and she too would shift to make him hit her critical spot. She clutched at his head and made him look into her blue eyes, "it's time Danny. I need you to pull out all the stops and fuck me, fuck me hard and make me....."

She was cut off as he slammed into her and the entire bed shifted. He rose up on his toes and slammed into her harder and harder. Their flesh slapped together and made a sound that turned them both into raging animals.

Danny buried his face in her neck and sucked and nipped at her flesh there, He sucked on her earlobe and he felt her shutter.

"Yes, oh Yes, Danny, just like that, just a little more and.....OH FUCK I"M CUMMINGGGG!"

She thrust up to meet him and felt his swell in her pussy. She knew that reaction and clung to him.

Danny arched his back and slammed into her and held it there as he began pumping his hot, heavy load deep in her overheated pussy. He fucked her right through his orgasm and hers too. He wrapped his arms around her upper body and pulled her off the mattress. Their lips met in a vicious meeting of their lips and they couldn't get enough of one another's lips and tongue.

Finally Danny gently placed her back on the bed and hovering over her; he kissed her forehead and eyelids. He gently swept her damp hair from her cheeks and forehead.

Her eyes were sparkling and she had a huge smile on her lips, "Now that is the Danny Reagan I fell for. I wish he wouldn't disappear for such long periods of time."

He kissed the tip of her nose, "I'll try like hell, but you have to know, I love you more than life itself." He rolled off of her and getting up, he pulled the dessert card over. He dipped a strawberry in the warm chocolate and fed it to her.

She gobbled it up, "Mmm, more please."

He dipped his finger in the chocolate and ran it along her lips. He lowered his lips to hers and the two of them fought for the sweet dark mixture. He did it again, but ran it along her aeroule and nipple he sucked it off and Linda moaned in pleasure, "I thought the chocolate was for me."

He sat back, "Maybe for more than just you."

She sat up, "What do you mean by that?"

He smiled, "I heard from a little someone that when Jamie offered us Reagan men, Sydney. A certain someone I truly love, sorta got her nasty on with my sister."

Linda blushed and nodded, "Yeah, I guess we did use the time to get our freak on. It was amazing. It was the first time since nursing school and I forgot how great it could be. Don't get me wrong, your cock and all of the Reagan cocks are way about Erin or any other women. But once and a while dipping my toe in that part of my sexual preferences, I sorta like it."

He sat up, "Great, I'm extremely happy to hear that. I know I've been a little neglectful in our mating rituals. I thought to make it up to you, if you want and only if you want. Jackie was going to come up here tonight and give you a little more of what you had with Erin."

Linda's jaw dropped, "Are you fucking kidding me? Erin and I were just talking about her yesterday when i dropped the boys off. So how, when, where?" He chuckled., "Wow, slow down, Linda. I know for a fact, she's waiting downstairs, just about now. She's waiting for a text from me to tell her to either come on up, or go home. It is totally up to you."

She hopped up on her knees and threw her arms around his neck, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Danny. Yes, oh yes, text her and tell her to come on up. So do I get first crack at her?"

He laughed this time, "Is that a play on words or did you mean crack?"

She slapped him playfully on the arm, "Text her, and I do want first GO with her."

He text her, "Come on up. Linda is ready, willing and able."

She text back, "On my way, open the door so I don't look like a hooker coming to a couple's room."

He hopped off the bed and opened it and swung the latch across it to keep it open. He rejoined Linda on the bed. They sat there with a sheet across their laps, but Linda's gorgeous breasts out in the open air.

Jackie came into the room and closed and locked the door behind her. She called out, "Hello, Danny, Linda are you guys here?"

Linda giggled, "I sure hope we are, if not, you've just broken into somebody else's hotel room. Come on in and let's get this party started." She let out a gasp when she saw Jackie standing beside the bed. She licked her lips as she stared at the gorgeous Hispanic woman. Her long, dark brown hair was down, hanging freely about her firm, high standing tits. There were streaks of blonde hair framing her face. She was wearing a very, very dark red lip-gloss making her full lips look even thicker and very kissable. She was wearing one of her men's dress shirts, but this time, there were four buttons undone, showing the bulge her her tits encased in a lacy, black bra. She was wearing black jeans that looked like they were painted on her. She kicked off her shoes and stood beside them.

She reached down and grabbed hold of the sheet and pulled it back, exposing Danny and Linda's naked bodies. She smiled at them, "Looks like I'm a little overdressed for this party, wouldn't you say, Linda?"

Linda crept up onto her knees and climbed over Danny's exposed legs. She reached out and grabbed hold of the two panels on Jackie's blouse and pulled her to her parted lips. She kissed Jackie with a hot, passionate kiss and nipped at her full bottom lip. She pulled back slightly and let out a sigh, "I've wanted to do that since the first time I met you, Jackie."

She began tugging at the buttons on her blouse and she pulled it from her tight jeans. She got it open and letting it fall to the floor behind her, she went in for another kiss.

Jackie enveloped Linda's creamy body with her arms and kissed her back. This time Jackie's tongue darted between her lips and fenced with Linda's.

Linda's arms wrapped around the dark skin beauty and quickly unhooked her bra and cupped her luscious tits, running her thumbs over the extended nipples.

Danny sat there and watched in awe as his gorgeous blonde wife and his dark skinned partner devoured each other's mouth and their hands set off fires in each other's bodies.

Jackie gasped when Linda tweaked her nipples and she ran her hands down Linda's sleek back and cupped her tight, bubble butt. She pulled her tighter and Linda released her tits and the two of them pressed their equally firm tits together.

Linda quickly unbuttoned Jackie's slacks and tugging down the zipper. She worked her jeans off Jackie's shapely hips, taking her panties off along with the tight jeans. Once the jeans and panties passed over Jackie's shapely thighs, Jackie kicked them off to the floor and she climbed up into the bed with the two people she wanted sex with more than anything.

Linda managed to turn Jackie around so she could face Danny. She dropped flat on her belly and began to massage and kiss Jackie's firm bubble butt. "My Lord Jackie, you have one incredible ass." Jackie moaned and arched her back, offering her tits to Danny and her ass to Linda.

Danny was taking in the firm globes before him. He loved how thick and dark her nearly black nipples were in contrast to her lighter, quarter sized aeroules. He loved how they stood up high upon her chest, barely moving as she shifted on the bed. Danny leaned forward and took one of her dark nipples into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue as Linda used both hands to spread Jackie's ass cheeks open and she ran her tongue up and down the tight crack.

Jackie gasped and held Danny to her chest. She knees quivered as Linda rimmed her, and Jackie reached back to encourage the woman to go lower.

Linda resisted and kept teasing with her tongue. She began to run her hands up and down Jackie's well-muscled legs, occasionally using her nails, while still delving between those two, luscious dark cheeks.

When Linda ran her fingers up the inside of Jackie's thighs, Jackie spread her knees further apart without thinking, and Linda immediately ran her slender fingers up through Jackie's thick, nearly black lips. She still couldn't get enough of Jackie's ass and continued to knead her taut flesh there too,

Jackie was getting double teamed and she was loving every second of it. She knew it was going to be intense, but the two of them worked her body like an experienced twosome. She gasped, pushing against the fingers as Linda slipped two of them deep into her tight cunt. Jackie's legs shook, she let out an even louder moan, and a shriek as Linda withdrew her fingers again.

Linda rose up on her knees and leaned over Jackie. She pressed her swollen tits to Jackie's back. She rested the arm with the cunt juice coated fingers on her shoulder, "Here you go Danny. You have to taste her. I can't believe how great she tastes."

Danny grabbed hold of Linda's wrist and sucked loudly on her fingers.

Jackie let out a gasp as she watched the two of them lick her cunt juices from Linda's fingers.

Once again, Linda inserted two fingers back into Jackie as she nibbled at her neck and whispered in her ear. "I know you taste good on my fingers, but I can't wait for you to cum all over my face."

Jackie turned her face and their lips met in a torrid kiss. She pulled back and staring into Linda's bright blue eyes and moaned, "I love how you fuck me with your fingers, just don't stop."

Linda broke free and once again was down behind her. She kissed, licked and even nipped at the tight buns before her. She slid her fingers in and out of Jackie's pussy repeatedly.

Danny was still feasting on Jackie's gorgeous tits. He joined Linda between Jackie's legs and he felt his wife's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. He attacked her clit and Jackie cried out and clutched at Danny's head, trapping him between her two dark pillows of flesh.

Linda continued finger fucking Jackie with two of her fingers. Her hand was drenched in Jackie's creamy tonic. She loved how Jackie responded to it as she rocked her hips against Linda's probing fingers.

Jackie clutched at Danny's head and she wiggled her tits against his face. She reached down and let out a gasp as she wrapped her long, slender fingers around his huge, swollen cock.

Danny looked at Jackie and just past her, he saw his gorgeous wife slip lower on the bed.

Linda scooted lower and was now pumping her fingers up into her and twisting her fingers as she did. She repeatedly scraped against the inner walls of Jackie's pussy, teasing the sensitive flesh of her G-spot. It was more than Jackie could bare as she suddenly exploded with an intense orgasm. She screamed out and started to shake all over as her cunt muscles clutched and squeezed Linda's talented fingers.

Jackie felt the waves of her climax wash over her. It was so intense, she slumped against Danny's firm body. She came there to enjoy their two bodies and before she knew it, they had turned the tables and she was the one who was enjoying the first of many orgasms tonight.

Neither Danny or Linda let up on her as Danny was now nipping and sucking loudly on her extended, dark nipples. At the same time, Linda wrapped her arm around Jackie's hips and continued to massage her G-spot, now with two fingers instead of just one.

Jackie was out of her mind with lust. She came here tonight to enjoy the two of them and she was in the midst of experiencing one of the most intense couplings she ever encountered. She squeezed her eyes closed tight, while every nerve on her body tensed and tingled.

She rode the orgasm as long as she could stand it. She lost all track of time as she came a second time. She was so turned on, to the point it began to become painful. Her entire body was glistening with a thin film of sweat. She had to have a break as she pushed Danny away from her tits and as she tried to escape Linda's onslaught, her legs gave out and she crumpled to the bed, finally freeing herself from Linda's talented fingers.

Linda gave Danny a sexy wink as she showed him her hand, wrist and partway up her arm. It was completely coated with Jackie's slimy cunt juices. She scooted closer to Danny and Jackie looked up through slightly parted lids to see Danny and Linda both licking at her slimy juices. She groaned and curled up, unable to stop the gasp that escaped her lips. She was amazed on how this married couple took to her and her needs.

After about five minutes, the two of them both turned to Jackie and Linda smiled down at her, "So tell us Jackie, was everything so far up to your liking?"

Jackie managed to sit up and scoot over to them both. she patted them both on their thighs and nodded, "You have no idea how incredible you two were. No fighting over what the other was doing, but now, I think I need what is poking out between Danny's legs. Do you think I can sample that, Linda?"

Linda grabbed hold of Danny's cock, she stroked it several times and grabbing hold of Jackie's hand, she placed it over hers. She released it and allowed Jackie's hand to resume the stroking, "I assume you're on the pill, Jackie? Danny isn't one to pull out when he is about to cum."

Jackie let out a gasp, just hearing what Linda was saying turned her on. She nodded "Yeah, not to worry. The last thing I need right now is a baby. I just want his sperm, if that's okay?"

Danny looked at the two of them, "Don't I have a say in this?"

They both turned to him and blurted out, "NO!" They both began laughing as Danny just shrugged his shoulders and waited for the fun to begin.

Danny watched as Jackie worked the shaft up and down in her dark skinned fist. He looked to Linda and licked his lips, "I'm glad you slipped me one of those blue pills earlier. The last thing I want to for this guy to lose the will to satisfy the two of you. I'm ready, willing and able, at least for now."

Linda moved closer to Jackie, "Although he already came once in me earlier, I know, after seeing you in all of your glory, he isn't going to last too long. What do you say the both of us give him the blow-job of his life, let him cum, let him watch us go at it and after that, I'm sure he'll be ready to go on a long, long time."

Danny groaned out, "Again, I'm right here, Don't I get any say in this?"

They both giggled and replied again, "FUCK NO!" Linda pushed him back onto the bed, "Just lay back and enjoy the two mouths and tongues on you cock. I wouldn't mind a face full of your cum before I get to watch you fuck your beautiful partner."

He kissed her, "I thought you were my beautiful partner, Linda?"

She groaned, "Nice save, but I 'm talking your work partner." She turned to Jackie, "Shall we begin?"

Linda waited and watched as Jackie's hand tightened around his cock and stroked it several times. Jackie aimed it at her mouth and a drop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip. "I can't believe something this large was stuff in your pants and it was only a few feet away from me all the time we were driving around New York City." She leaned down and sucked it into her mouth.

Linda watched and swept a lock of stray hair from Jackie's cheek. She wanted to see what she was doing to her husband. She ran her hand down Jackie's sleek back and caressed her ass again. She watched Jackie's dark lips slide down Danny's shaft.

Jackie began sucking, sliding down about half of his length into her mouth. She slowly rolled her head from side to side as she went downward. She savored the taste of his pre-cum and it spurred her on to suck harder. She stroked the base with her hand and swiped her tongue around the head each time she drew back off his cock.

Linda leaned in and began licking at Danny's swollen nuts. She knew what got him going and this was surely one of them.

Danny groaned and he fisted the dark haired women and his blonde headed wife at the same time.

Jackie looked up at Danny and began sucking him deeper into her mouth. It poked her throat and she leaned over a little more, giving her the right angle to take him into her throat. Her eyes began to water, her fist still holding the remaining inches still not in her mouth. She pulled off again and swiped the tip with her tongue. She tickled the tiny holes and drank down yet another couple drops of his pre-cum.

Danny looked to Linda, "She knows her way around a cock, my wife. She can't deep throat like you can, but that tongue of hers is incredible."

Jackie heard that and she took a deep breath. She bobbed several times, taking him deeper and deeper. She paused and slowly sank downward and she tried to smile as her tongue darted out and licked at Linda's cheek ass she continued to bathe his balls with her tongue.

Jackie slowly came up and released his cock with a pop, "What were you saying about deep-throated your cock, Danny?" She giggled and swabbed the head several times before resuming sucking him in to the depths of her mouth.

Danny groaned loudly and Linda patted Jackie on the cheek, "That's it Jackie, you got it all. I guess Danny spoke before he knew what the fuck he was talking about." She chuckled, "Nothing new!"

Danny glared at Linda and blew her a kiss.

Jackie drew back, his cock was completely saturated with her spit. She smiled at Linda and giggled. She resumed sucking at a furious pace. Her tongue swirled around the thick knob. She made sure both Danny and Linda saw what she was doing.

Linda was in awe of her, "Oh Fuck Jackie, you are so fucking hot. Just watching you suck his cock is turning me on to no end." She caressed Jackie's back and ass. Just as she ran her hand back up her back, Jackie pulled her mouth off of Danny's cock.

Jackie's lips were sparkling with spit and pre-cum and Linda couldn't resist. She ran her fingers through Jackie's thick locks. She kissed Jackie and she returned the kiss and they both stroked his cock together. They broke the kiss and Linda placed her lips on the side of Danny's throbbing cock.

Jackie joined her, wrapping her lips around the shaft on the opposite side. The two gorgeous women kissed the cockhead, their lips touching, their tongues darting around the throbbing shaft and they left his cock and resumed kissing each other.

Danny fell back to the damp pillow, "I can't take too much more of this. Seeing the two of you kissing and sucking, it is so, so hot and so exciting to see."

They drove him crazy alternating between sucking and licking his cock and then kissing each other longer and with more enthusiasm. They pushed his cock between them, turning one way to the other to slip into one of the hungry mouths, but just long enough to bring him to the edge of an orgasm.