Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Carrie looked behind Carter and saw the large, plush lounger. She pushed him back until he settled down onto it. Working her nimble fingers, she quickly freed Carter's round, smooth and already leaking black cock from his pants. She looked to Erin, "Be my guest, Erin, you get first crack at it."

Erin stared at it. It was comparable to her father's cock. She looked back to Carrie and chuckled, "I think it's large enough for the two of us to enjoy." She didn't wait for Carrie to reply. She lowered her head and her tongue circled the tip of Carter's cock.

Carrie was right behind her. She lowered her mouth and she met Erin's that was sliding down Carter's shaft.

Carrie ran her tongue along Carter's stiff, black cock as Erin's fingers wrapped around the thickness and her tongue followed her fist as she pumped Carter's black shaft. She could feel it throbbing in her palm. She looked up at him, "So tell me, Mr. Mayor, do you like both of us paying homage to the King of New York City's cock?" She didn't wait for an answer as she opened her mouth and closed her lips around it and sank further down his shaft.

Carter let out a gasp, "Oh fuck yessss!"He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth further down his throbbing shaft.

Carrie found there wasn't much of his cock exposed to suck on so she moved back behind Erin. She easily drew the skirt portion of her dress upward and readily exposed Erin's gorgeous, tight ass. She dipped her head and ran her tiny tongue through the thick, fleshy lips of Erin's pussy. She was rewarded with a gush of her cunt cream as she felt Carrie's tongue probe her juicy hole.

Erin sucked Carter's cock faster as her lips were stretched around the thick girth of his manhood. Her lips smacked, she drooled down the shaft and she sucked harder, following her spit.

Carter caught Erin's eyes as she looked up at him, "My God Erin, I want to fuck you so bad."

She popped her mouth off his cock, "Why don't we take this inside. I have a feeling my Dad is feeling left out."

Carter stuffed his cock back in his pants and Carrie and Erin took hold of his hands and led him back into the plush suite.

Erin caught sight of her father, "Come on Dad, we're going to need your assistance in the bedroom."

Both Frank and Erin were amazed at the huge bed in the bedroom. There was a fireplace going and it cast a warm glow across the already sizzling bedroom. Erin let out a gasp when she felt Carter's arms wrap around her waist and with a slight tug, her drew was left gaping open before her father and Carrie.

Frank looked once towards Erin, but turned his attention to the petite, luscious blonde before him. He reached up with both hands and planted them on her shoulders. One hand swept her long, thick blonde hair over her shoulder and onto her back. His other hand found the closure beneath the clam shell on her shoulder. He flicked his fingers and it gave way and the dress crumpled about her feet, leaving her totally naked.

Carrie was busy too, as was Erin and with such precision, they soon had their male partners just as naked as they were.

Carter wrapped his strong black arms around Erin's lush body and he drew her up against his shorter, but very, very muscular body. His hands slid from her tiny hips up to her firm and high standing tits. He massaged them gently as both Frank and Carrie came over to join them.

Frank planted a hot, searing kiss on his daughter's lips as Carrie's tiny hand dipped down and began stroking her clit.

Erin was in heaven as all three of them were feasting on her gorgeous body. She shivered as Carter nibbled at her ear and whispered to her, "Are you ready for my big, black cock, Erin?"

She responded by reaching back behind her and grabbed hold of his tight, black ass, "Oh, we have a lot of time before that happens Carter."

He spun her around, breaking contact with Frank and Carrie. His hands gripped her shoulders and pulled her to his firm body. She reached down and took hold of his other hand and guided it to her pussy, it was already soaking from the previous encounters out on the patio.

Erin leaned in and kissed Carter softly on the lips, calming him down. She wanted this to last as long as possible. He was ready for more and escaping her grasp, he slipped to his knees and Erin couldn't believe that the mayor of New York was about to eat her pussy.

Carrie immediately took Carter's place and she planted several kisses on Erin's long, graceful neck.

Erin let out a groan as she felt Carter's tongue on her pussy. It grew louder as Carter darted his tongue in and out of her juicy hole. As she rolled her head about, she came back to Carrie's lips and they fused together in a torrid kiss. At the same time Carrie began to tease and tug on Erin's, dark, stiff nipples.

Erin tore her mouth from Carrie's and watched Carter feast on her pussy. Carrie couldn't stop playing with Erin's tits as she nipped at her neck and earlobe.

Erin's legs were shaking and she parted them further to give Carter easier access to her pussy. His slithering licks drove her to the brink of an orgasm. She gushed all over her well-trained tongue.

Carrie tore her mouth from Erin's neck and took hold of her hand, "Come on Erin, let's get you on the bed before you collapse."

Erin followed at if she was in a trance. Her eyes couldn't tear away Carrie's tight, tiny ass as she climbed up onto the bed first.

Both Frank and Carter heard Carrie and they followed suit. They were both drawn to the gorgeous blonde as she reclined on the bed. Her long blonde tresses flowed around her face and it created a tarnished halo around the anything, but angelic superstar.

She caressed her tits and arched her hips off the bed, "Okay you three, who get their first shot at me. Erin has her chance, now it's my turn.

Erin was the quickest and she called out, "I get first shot. " She nudged both Carter and her father out of the way and she dipped her head between Carrie's slender, widespread legs. She puckered up her lips and around Carrie's budding clit. She sucked lightly and quickly began to suck harder and her tongue got into the act and flicked back and forth, side to side.

Her pussy tasted like tangy candy and Erin devoured her essence lick after wicked lick.

Frank got into the act, not having hardly any action since the blow job from Carrie earlier. He leaned in and began kissing her and she lifted her head to meet his passionate kisses.

Erin was more than ready for a cock and when her father rolled her onto the side, he came up behind her and slowly fed his cock into his daughter's extremely wet pussy. Erin's head was twisted about, but she never lost contact with Carrie's juicy pussy.

Carter was itching for someone to fuck and he positioned himself on the other side of Carrie. He slipped a hand under her leg and drawing it upward, he drew her up off the mattress and she hovered above his outstretched body. He inched beneath her, but Erin refused to relinquish her pussy.

Erin saw his stiff black cock inches from her lips and tongue. She watched as Carter's black cock sank into Carrie's sopping pink slit. As the same time, she felt her father's cock thrusting in and out of her from behind. She was in heaven and never wanted this to end.

Erin drooled all over Carter's cock as it slid in and out of Carrie Underwood's tight pussy. She loved licking Carrie's cunt juices that coated Carter's cock as it appeared and disappeared back into the tiny blonde's body. She pulled it out of Carrie's cunt and sucked on it greedily and she fisted it and guided it once more back into Carrie's pussy.

Erin turned her head and saw the smiling face of her father as she pushed back against his invading cock. She whipped her head back down to where Carter's cock was joining Carrie's pussy. She flicked her tongue over Carter's swollen nuts.

Carter growled out at the intense feeling she gave him. He grinned down at the gorgeous brunette, "Your cunt is mine, next Erin."

She snickered, "Oh Mr. Mayor, I'm sure my father wouldn't mind switching places with you. He can have my pussy whenever he wants it."

Frank slammed into her hard, making sure she knew he was still the one fucking her at the moment.

Erin arched her back, meeting his thrusts making sure he knows she's not ready to release his cock any time soon. Her once gorgeous hairdo has been reduced to a total mess. With her head resting on Carter's thigh, he continued to plow relentlessly into Carrie, sending her hair all about her face, his legs and Carrie's sopping pussy.

Every nerve ending in Erin's body is electrified from the trio surrounding her body. She licked at Carrie's clit and suddenly Carter's cock popped out of her pussy and Erin grabbed hold of it with her lips and sucked it deep into her mouth as her lips wrapped around the slime covered shaft, she sucked hard and she felt Carter thrust deeper into her mouth.

Erin pushed Carter onto his back and she followed, taking his cock as deep as she could into her open mouth.

Carrie crawled out from the tangle of arms and legs and threw her leg up over Carter's head. She smothered his face with her dripping snatch and he grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her tight to his mouth.

Erin drew away from Frank's cock and immediately straddled Carter's lower body. She reached back and fisted his cock, covered in an mixture of her saliva and Carrie's cunt juices. She swept it back and forth and easily found her gaping hole. She released a long growl as she sank downward, taking his entire length into her well-fucked pussy.

Frank, not to be left out, stood up on the huge bed and moved over to Carrie where she was riding Carter's active tongue he offered her his cum soaked cock and she gobbled it up. A wave of blonde hair covered Frank's belly and thighs as she sucked him into her mouth.

Erin whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of her dark tresses all around her lithe form. She bounced up and down, taking Carter's cock deep into her pussy. She knew he couldn't see, but he found her petite, but extremely firm tits in his hands and he mauled them as he ate Carrie' pussy and felt Erin riding his cock.

The scent of hot sex filled the large bedroom and the sound of sucking and the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin echoed off the walls. Erin's mouth was gaping open as she tried to take more air into her lungs. She was on the verge of cumming and she arched her back as she lost it and began thrashing around on the stiff black cock invading her body.

She felt wave after wave course through her body as her orgasm grew stronger and more intense. She refused to release his cock as she rode him harder, slamming hard, inflicting even more intense feeling on her spasming pussy.

Carrie slipped off of Carter's head and into Frank's arms. He rolled her over onto her back and with the speed of a porn star, he buried his cock, balls deep in her with one swift movement.

Carrie arched her back off the bed to meet his invasion. As she fell back to the bed, her arms and legs wrapped around his body and she raked her nails on his back and kicked her heels at his ass, urging him to fuck her, "Come on Commissioner, Kelly told me you could make a nun cum, fuck me, fuck me harder! Oh yesssss, yes, just like that. I'm gonna cum if you keep that up!"

Erin watched her father fuck the superstar and turning back to Carter, she saw Carrie's cunt juices all over his face. She leaned in and kissed him. She licked at his lips and tongue and she fed it to him.

He wrapped his arms around her lithe body and crushed her firm tits to his sweat covered chest. He fisted her hair and kissed her back with the same intensity. He released her head and grabbed hold of her ass and shoving a finger deep into her asshole he felt her shiver and shake.

Erin lost it again and painted his cock with her cunt juices once more. She was near exhaustion and lost her balance. Erin tumbled off of Carter. She came face to face with Carrie who was rolling her head from side to side as she came from Frank's incredible fucking technique. Their lips met in a torrid kiss and they both looked up and saw Carter and Frank stroking their cocks. They let out a shrieks as their pretty faces were suddenly being pounded by blast after blast of hot creamy cum. They giggled and laughed as they accepted every drop the two of them had to give.

Carter and Frank finally fell back and stared at the two incredible women before they. They were covered in cum and they watched in awe at they licked and kissed each other clean, feeding what they collected to the other's mouth. It was a sight none of them would ever forget.

S2E3

Jamie was assigned a new partner, Luisa Sosa (Monica Raymund). Jamie knew her from the academy. She beat him out for the sharpshooter award. She was a lovely Hispanic woman and on the day of their induction to the NYPD, Jamie's old girlfriend Sydney, she was very jealous of her. She saw Jamie liked her, but at the time, she had nothing to worry about.

The Sergeant pulled Jamie aside, "Officer Sosa with be your partner for today. The two of you need to change into street clothes. You're going to Central Park to stake-out an area where there has been a rash of pick-pockets. Reagan, get her up to speed and get out there," Sarge left

Luisa turned to Jamie, "So, how's married life with the Harvard honey?"

"Oh, it didn't quite have the fairy-tale ending"

She raised her hand and showed him her ring finger, "Count your blessings."

He nodded, "Oh!" and she replied, "Well, that's two surprises."

He was confused, "I'm single, what else?"

"You're still in the bag. I figured Daddy would have you commanding a detective squad by now"

He gave back just as good as he got, "Uh, I turned it down, hoping to work Bingo Bags with you someday."

She grinned at him, "Well, I'm glad that worked out for you. So what's Bingo Bags?"

"A great way to ruin somebody's day. Come on, let's get changed."

They changed, both in jeans and t-shirts. They took up shop on a park bench and Luisa watched, "So the decoy leaves a bag of valuables in it on a bench, and if someone comes along and takes it, we collar them for petty larceny?"

He nodded, "That's about it. Theory is, people committing smaller crimes also commit the big ones or know people who do."

She scoffed, "Yeah, broken windows, blah, blah, blah. But I love it."

He looked at her, "Yeah, I figured you would."

She rolled her eyes, "You got a problem with this, Reagan?"

He shrugged, "Just that it's borderline entrapment."

She squinted, "Come on, you take something that doesn't belong to you, you're a perp. Or did you miss that class at the academy?"

The women got up, leaving her bag and two guys walk up to it, "Yo."

Jamie perks up, "All right, come on, come on. Here we go."

The guy picks up the bag, "Oh, man, yo, there is a purse in here, man."

Luisa chuckles, "Like shooting fish in a barrel." She gets up to confront them but Jamie stops her.

"Yeah, hold, hold on a beat, Dirty Harry. First we roll the scooter by, give then a chance to turn the bag in."

She stared back at Jamie, "No way these hippity-hop mopes turn it in. They think they won the lottery."

As the cop on the scooter passes, they turn to him, "Hey, yo, Officer." He stops and he moved over to the cop, "Yeah, I found this.'

The cop looked at them, "Where did you find this at?" He turned and pointed, "Right there on the bench."

The cop looked at them, "Just sitting there?"

He nodded, "Yeah, just sitting there."

Luisa's shoulders slumped, "Damn, What do you know?"

He smiled back at her, "Take it in?"

They sat there and discussed things waiting for another shot and she looked to him, "You know, I had a real thing for you back at the Academy. At the ceremony, I was going to tell you just how much I liked you, but when I saw you with Miss Harvard, all of my hopes ran down the drain. I was so distraught, I went drinking and the guy I married came along. We hooked up and that was all she wrote."

Jamie was shocked, "Are you telling me that when you found out I was engaged, you took the first guy's offer and married him?"

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, pretty pathetic, huh? Ended up as the worst mistake of my life."

He turned to her, "So why not end it and get a divorce?

She shook her head, "I have a feeling you're family wouldn't look too kindly on you ever getting a divorce, am I correct? Well being of Hispanic descent, and being catholic, my family would disown me."

He turned and looked to her, "So what is the alternative?"

She flashed him a big smile, "Adultery of course, at least adultery I can go to confession and clear my sins. If I go for a divorce, that means annulment and being branded a fallen wife and daughter." She turned and faced him, "So what do you think, want to commit adultery with me, Reagan?"

He licked his lips, "Are you serious?"

She giggled, "As serious as a heart-attack. I've been thinking about you ever since I got transferred to the twelfth and now that you are free, I can have you."

He scoffed, "Well technically, it would be adultery for you. For me it would be coveting my neighbor's wife, still a sin, but I can't get stoned for it."

She reached up and undid her long hair from the bun and it floated down her back in a tight, but still very sexy ponytail."

The bag was once again left alone and Jamie looked at it and back to Luisa, "You might not like it, but most people do the right thing."

Just then a real shady guy walked up and looked around. He picked through it and picked up the wallet and put it in his pocket. The scooter rode by, but the perp didn't stop him.

Luisa stood up, "He's mine." She moved towards him with Jamie right behind. She called out, "Hey, cowboy." She flashed her badge, "Police, don't move."

He was really cocky, "You're a cop, little lady? No problem." He took a swing at her, but she ducked and Jamie grabbed him. Luisa pulled out her stick. The perp hit Jamie, but Jamie hit him back, flooring the guy. They went back and forth and Luisa hit him in the back with the stick and dropped him.

Jamie yelled out, "I got a gun." He put a knee in his back and called out to her, "You got him?Petty larceny and a gun."

He slapped the cuffs on him and Luisa replied, "Some people, partner, definitely do the wrong thing."

Jamie knelt on him, "Stop moving."

They took him back to the station and turned him over. Their tour was over and she turned to Jamie, "So, about that adultery thing, are you up for it?"

He winked at her, "Just like earlier, "Some people do the wrong thing for the right reasons. My place is only a short walk from here, what do you say?"

She chuckled, "So I can see you're coveting your neighbor's wife, huh?"

He nodded, "We'll talk about it, but not here, let's go." They were back at his apartment in nothing flat.

As soon as the door closed, he pinned her against the door and buried his face in the crook of her neck. He had her hands trapped above her head with one hand as his other hand ran up and down her petite, but very, very lush body.

She groaned out, "I thought we were going to talk about coveting?"

"Screw it, you win, better than a divorce, right?" He released her and tugged at her arm and led her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and climbed up on top of her. He attacked her neck again and found her sweet spot, and when she moaned, he sucked that area harder, biting her slightly as he did. He slowly drew the loose fitting top up over her head.

She placed her hands on his chest and finding the bottom of his t-shirt, she pulled it up and off of him, leaving him naked from the waist up.

He smiled down at her, "Impatient, are we?"

She groaned, "You have no idea how many times I imagined this while my sad excuse of a husband tried to get me off. So yeah, a little impatient." She stared up into his eyes with those dark pools of lust and she shivered when he looked back, just as hungry for her.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers