All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds: Butt Pounding'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for the warning and thank you for the super erotic story. Keep them coming!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Fucking! Hot! Fucking hot!

You're a dirty bitch, Jasmine! You make me want my fantasy story to really happen - and more! As your story said, I'm one that wants you - wants you so bad that I know having you so bad would be so good! And all the toe sucking! You know what I love! A fantastic chapter - Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs

the all important sine qua non .....submissive white male to serve his betters ..the black

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Jasmine, regardless of this being your fantasy or theirs, it was HOT! What an amazing amount of sex in a short timeframe.... I love the way you switch from domme to sub and back... mmmmm.

petitechasseurpetitechasseurover 3 years ago
Hot stuff...

...but do we need the knee-jerk liberal lip service to BLM at the beginning? If “true equality” is the goal at Lit, then why does every other story feature women being called sluts and bitches and whores, etc?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Racist

Couch it how u want to but this was absurdly racist. As long as you got approval from the black couple though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh Jasmine, you nasty, nasty girl! This series is a bit different from your norm, but I came just as hard. I can't wait to read the next freaky chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lose the "Woke" bullshit.

Stick to writing good erotica. "Black Lives Matter" is nothing more than a Marxist hate group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

Black Lives Matter is the most important movement to come out of 2020, it's only Trump's crypto-fascists that consider it's a Marxist organisation, but if it was, that's no bad thing. If the USA was a proper democracy, that treated its black people properly, it would not be needed. If the Turd wins again, please build the wall, all around America to keep you in and preserve the rest of the world from contamination. Great story Jasmine, 5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Knees

The only thing this story was missing was you saying "Kness". That would have made my cunt explode.

Still a sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This isn't racist. Some people are into raceplay, get over it.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Way the story is written makes you wonder was it fantasy or truth.

rando_mortyxrando_mortyxover 3 years ago

Jasmine, as a black man, this was so non offensive and I love that you appreciate black lives. Definitely sending you a gift for this gift you've given

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Love the Babygirl character so hot. Hope you continue with more stories with her, you are a fantastic erotic writer. Thank you.

thehubbyofcthehubbyofcover 3 years ago
Always Amazing

You are amazing. Your mind is amazing!!!!

Thank you for sharing their ideas through your words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wake up!

blm is, by their own description, a marxist mob.

marxism, socialism, communism: same shit; same stink. More than 100 million dead as a result of these.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

Sorry, not my favorite.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I think this is a repeat read for me as I remember the cabin, the school room (next), and many of the coming tales. It was an interesting series but sometimes it is difficult to determine who is the submissive. I still have difficulty understanding how wearing a strapon improves the sexual experience unless it aids in the domme/sub relationship. This tale gets more interesting as Jasmine gets her hubby involved and then, of course, Daddy. Overall, a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...