All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds: Classroom BBC'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Compare and contrast

Most of your stories are damn good. Dominican slut being a glaring example. But they all seem to fit together and have a flow to them. To me at least, this one is ok, but doesn't have the fit, unless and until you introduce the daughters. And it would be best if your daughter was the alpha female. LaCresha or even you as the top wood be predictable. So this is good, it just doesnt quite gel.

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 3 years ago

You are the very best and have me so hard right now. I also love big black cock and I am a submissive. Please keep writing the pics are great. I am also a teacher and coach so this did hit home. You are my favorite writer that makes me cum the hardest. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy as fuck

I loved the first few chapters in this series, but this one was the sexiest. Having Daddy showing up unannounced, and then fucking you with his big black cock up against the chalkboard, made my little white pussy extra juicy.

How many more chapters are there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Very Hot

Great job as always. Hopefully soon an encounter with Babygirl and your husband with him dominating her and including lots of the race play she enjoys and the word that gets her so hot. Thank you for writing and displaying your incredible imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hello

Jasmine,

You are my favorite stories writer and I am enjoying this series very much. Hoping that Babygirl and Lacresha will become the best of friends as time goes by.

Lancs50Lancs50over 3 years ago
Purely Sensuous

This installment was so filled with lust and sensuousness. I love how you didn't have Daddy say a word as Jasmine was lost in her animal lust for his cock.

I'm sure your next installment will be filled with new exploration and a fire of lust.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Jasmine, you are a HOT and sexy vixen ! Loving your stories so much...

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

I'm surprised Jasmine cucked her husband so quickly, and without true remorse. I'm also confused about this story having four chapters yet the last illustration suggested another chapter was coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BBC slut

Jasmine you only hope hubby gets babygirl before you again,and again submit to BBC.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Didn't Quite Gel For Me

Bit of a cop out here but I'm not sure why it failed to gel; perhaps it was the dilemma of supposedly loving her husband and then immediately betraying him without any conscience at the time.

Maybe if it wasn't Jasmine I wouldn't be concerned. Maybe I'm just too screwed up. Anyway, sorry but it's not your normal standard. Who knows it might all be a dream but I'll have to read the next chapter to find out.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Good. I read it once before.

Bicurious_77Bicurious_777 months ago

Almost skipped the two episodes in the cabin. Glad I didn’t. Got some good background for this one. Daddy’s silence made this so hot! Can’t wait to read the next one.

I also liked the dress Mrs Walker was wearing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...