Best of Both Worlds: Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy explained, "Sorry, my wife is very touchy feely."

"You're supposed to get ten hugs a day, just to be content," Babygirl said. "I read that somewhere."

"Then I'm guessing he's down nine of them," I joked, as I went to hug him too. "Happy you made it home safely."

"I wish you'd told me we were having company," he said. "I definitely need to shower."

"I sent you a text this morning," I lied.

He pulled out his phone and showed me. "Nothing."

I grabbed my phone, having prepared for this conversation; my husband didn't like surprises unless they had to do with sex (and he didn't yet know that this one did), and showed him the message I'd texted, but never pressed Send. I showed it to him triumphantly. "See?"

"You know you have to press Send for it to actually reach me," he said, clearly happy to be proven right.

I looked at my phone, and acting surprised, shrugged, "Oops! Honey, we're having people over tonight, for dinner and whatever."

"I'll go up and shower," he replied.

"And I'll finish making dinner," I said.

"I'll be quick," David said.

Babygirl joked, "You silly! No girl ever wants to hear that."

"You're so bad," I laughed, giving my husband a wink as he looked at me, perplexed.

Daddy added, "Don't mind my wife, she tends to have a one-track mind."

"I don't hear you complaining," Babygirl said, giving him a kiss.

"And you never will," Daddy said, "I'm just letting him know."

Babygirl shrugged, looking at David flirtatiously, "What can I say? I like what I like."

David went red in the face and said, choosing his words more carefully, "I'll be back down in fifteen."

Once he was gone Babygirl whispered, "And I'll be up there in ten."

"Is that the plan?" I asked. "You already have him completely rattled."

"That is a Babygirl gift," Daddy said.

Babygirl said, "Yeah, I'm just going to walk in on him changing, and see if he can resist me."

"I can't fathom he'll be able to," I said.

"It's already hook and line..." Daddy said, "...and soon it will be sinker."

"When I sink to my knees and start sucking his cock," Babygirl completed the thought wickedly.

"And although you and I won't be able to watch..." Daddy said to me as he took his phone out of his pocket, and after doing a couple things, slid it inside her thigh high stocking, "...we will be able to hear it all."

"What if he fucks you?" I asked.

"I won't let him. I'm just sucking his cock this time," Babygirl explained. "David's and my first fuck is reserved for when the four of us are together."

"Mmmmmmmm," I said, my pussy leaking a little once again.

I finished making supper, Daddy helped a bit, and Babygirl said brightly, "I'm off! Wish me luck!"

"Good luck," I said, and meaning it.

"You don't need any luck," Daddy added.

"I'm off to suck your husband's cock, Jazzy," Babygirl said.

"He comes quick the first time," I warned her.

"That works for me," she said, popping out of the kitchen.

I took a deep breath as Daddy came over and said reassuringly, "Don't worry, this will all go according to our plans."

"I sure hope so, but I don't know," I said, suddenly very worried about how David might react, "What if he freaks out?"

"Did you see his immediate response to Babygirl?" Daddy pointed out. "He's already ready to climb aboard, even if he doesn't know it yet."

"I really hope so," I said, being a little... okay, a lot nervous about what might happen for good or ill in the next few minutes.

"Trust me," he said, showing me some tenderness I needed at this moment with a warm affectionate hug, just like I'd needed him to pound my pussy just several minutes earlier.

"Okay," I said, feeling supported, comforted, and understood in this tense moment... that would alter the rest of my life one way or the other, regardless what was about to transpire. Pandora's Box had been blown wide open, and my life was never going to be the same as it had until the moment Babygirl had stormed into my classroom to give her daughter's racist teacher a piece of her mind, but was then sidetracked by our intimate internet friendship.

"Here it goes," Babygirl said to us sotto voce through my phone, drawing me out of my concern and Daddy's hug.

"Here goes everything," I said, as Daddy pulled his phone up so we could both listen as best we could.

"Hey, stud," Babygirl greeted, her tone dripping with sexual intent.

"Oh, my, um... I'm still getting dressed," David said, sounding shocked by Babygirl's unexpected arrival.

"So I see," Babygirl said, as she seemed to be sauntering towards him. "Nice cock, David."

"Um... please, this isn't appropriate," David said, trying to resist Hurricane Babygirl.

"I won't tell a soul," she promised insincerely as we listened in. "I know you find me attractive. Don't you find me attractive, David?"

"Um, yes, you're very pretty," David struggled to say, clearly overwhelmed.

I imagined Babygirl was standing right before him.... and reaching down... and...

"You're very handsome, David," Babygirl purred.

"Your husband is right downstairs," David pointed out.

"And so is your wife," Babygirl added, every word she said dripping with seduction.

"We can't do this," he said.

"Do what?" she asked.

"Oh God," David moaned, as we heard sounds that were undeniably her beginning to suck my husband's cock.

"Such a nice cock," she purred.

"Please, stop," David protested weakly, but it didn't sound like he was taking any action to stop her.

"Just push my head away if you want me to stop," Babygirl said.

Then there was silence for a good fifteen excruciating seconds.

"Oh God," David moaned, letting me finally know he hadn't pushed her away... he'd allowed a woman he'd just met to suck his cock.

"Told you," Daddy told me.

"I can't believe it," I said, for even though I was relieved, because this seduction was opening all the doors I hoped to explore tonight, yet oddly part of me was sad... he had just cheated on me. (I know, I know, I was the one who cheated on him first... several times during the past week... and I'd set him up to cheat on me, Babygirl sashaying her ass upstairs with my blessings, yet a small part of me was sad. I couldn't explain it... clearly I needed therapy.)

"Part of you didn't want him to tumble," he said, reading me so well for only knowing me a few days... well longer, if you include our online chats.

"Yeah," I said, a tear beginning to trickle down my face.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come," David warned.

"Come-down-my-throat," Babygirl replied in a rush of words, before her sucking sounds resumed.

"She has such a magic mouth," Daddy said.

Pushing my sadness aside, I asked coyly, "Don't I have one of those?"

"Oh, you most certainly do, and I plan to use it thoroughly, as well as your other two holes, before the night is through," he assured me.

"I can't wait," I said, as I wanted his cock back inside me... needed it back inside me... needed David to watch him doing it... for him to join me in my sexual journey of submission (except he wouldn't be the one submitting... Babygirl would be, once he was totally on board).

"Fuck," David grunted, as he obviously spewed his cum in her mouth.

"His giving in to Babygirl is an excellent sign. It means that things will all work out, and the fun all four of us will share tonight will make your marriage stronger than ever," he reassured me.

"I hope so," I said, as I squeezed his cock. "Because I can't live without this black mamba."

"That was yummy," we overheard Babygirl through the phone. "I'll leave you to finish getting dressed."

"I can't believe I just let you do that," he said, sounding very guilty.

"No worries, we're just getting started," Babygirl reassured him, although he likely didn't find it at all reassuring at the time, before leaving him, and we could hear her bouncing merrily down the stairs.

A moment later Babygirl returned to the kitchen and Daddy praised her, "Good job, Babygirl."

"Thanks, Daddy," she said, as she pulled the phone out of her nylon and handed it to him. She turned to me and said, "Your husband has a great cock!"

"I've always thought so," I said, as I finished adding the final touches to the meal.

Five minutes later we were all sitting at the kitchen table, Daddy across from me, Babygirl across from David. David was extremely quiet, and clearly racked with guilt.

"David, I need to tell you something," I broke the silence. "Actually, several things."

"I need to tell you something too," he replied nervously.

"Me first," I said. "please, let me speak first."

"Okay," he said, a look of genuine concern in his eyes.

"I've been keeping a secret from everyone, including from you, for ten years," I began, getting emotional. "One you likely will find hard to believe."

"Please honey," he said, tenderly putting his hand on mine. "You can tell me anything."

"I really hope that's true," I laughed awkwardly.

Daddy said, "Just tell him, Jasmine."

"David, I have a secret persona. I've been living for a decade as a writer of online erotica," I blurted out quickly before I could change my mind... for once the words were out there, I could no longer take them back.

"Oh?" he said, more a question from his piqued interest than anything else.

"Your wife isn't just any erotic writer, but she's the top writer on Literotica," Babygirl chipped in.

"You're not telling me you're..." David began, and paused without finishing.

"I'm not what?" I asked.

"You're not..." he paused again, as he seemed to be processing his thoughts. It seemed like an eternity but was likely only a few seconds, "You're not silkstockingslover, are you?"

It was my turn to be surprised. "H-h-how did you know?"

"I didn't," he said, "but as soon as your friend said you were the top writer on Literotica, it all came together."

"He must read your stories," Babygirl surmised.

"All of them," he agreed, looking stunned.

"All of them?" I repeated, shocked that he would even read the gay ones.

"Are those your actual fantasies?" he asked.

"Yes," I admitted sheepishly, feeling my cheeks go bright red.

Daddy interjected, "Don't be ashamed, Jasmine. This is who you really are, and you excel at it."

"So... these fantasies you've been sharing with me lately?" David asked, looking at both Babygirl and Daddy, although I noticed he avoided mentioning the racial aspect, which had been central.

"Yes, they're about us," Daddy spoke for me.

"And I hear you have some nice hot black pussy fantasies yourself," Babygirl added.

"Ooooooh," David groaned, as I assumed Babygirl was this very moment inserting her foot into his crotch... the tablecloth preventing me from visually confirming my assumption.

Sensing this was the exact moment to come clean about exactly what I wanted to happen going forward, I said, "Honey, I want to do everything with you. Instead of just writing them down, which I'll probably never stop doing, I also want to begin exploring all of my fantasies for real, and I want you to explore all of yours."

"I don't know," he said, even though he wasn't moving Babygirl's foot away from his crotch, since I could see the tablecloth moving enough to confirm my suspicion. "This is a lot."

Daddy said, his tone so calm he was speaking almost like a therapist, "Look David, I know this is a lot to take in."

"Oh yes you are, Daddy," Babygirl purred seductively, using that name in front of David for the first time.

"Not right now, Babygirl," Daddy said, doing the same.

"Sorry," Babygirl apologized sheepishly.

"Daddy? Babygirl?" David said. "I've encountered those names before. Or at least Babygirl's."

"I've called him TX online, and I've done several commissioned stories for them," I explained.

"Oh yes, yes," David started babbling, oddly excited. "The BBBW domination story, and that crazy Daddy Daughter Date Days story, where at the end they made her mother into their cuckquean."

"You really do know her work," Daddy said with a grin.

"Do you really read all my stories?" I asked.

Looking at me with admiration, he replied, "Every single one." He then added, "I'm alone in hotel rooms a lot. I just never twigged that the sexy writer writing all those hot stories was my own wife!"

"I should have told you a long time ago," I said, expressing my guilt.

"Why didn't you?" he asked.

"Shame and embarrassment," I answered.

"Shame? Embarrassment? For what?" he asked incredulously. "You're amazing! Your stories are read by hundreds of thousands of people, and judging by the comments, by both men and women."

"Millions, actually," Babygirl corrected him.

"Thanks, my pet," I said, deciding to reveal that delicious tidbit as well.

"Your pet?" David asked, his eyes going wide.

"And Chris is my Daddy," I revealed, figuring it was time to lay it all out there.

"Daddy?"

"He prefers my calling him that instead of Master," I shrugged.

"Have you...?" David began to ask, but stopped.

I avoided eye contact as I whispered, "Yes."

"Oh," he said.

Daddy interjected again, and thank God he was here, "Look David, as I was saying, you two have a couple of choices. One possibility is for you to end your marriage, since you've both cheated on each other, and yes, Jasmine and I both know that Babygirl was upstairs sucking your cock not long ago, and that she's giving you a foot rubbing under the table right now. Another possibility is for you two to begin exploring your fantasies together, with no more secrets. I can promise from long experience that it will change your lives in fantastic ways you can't even imagine."

"Please, David, I love you," I said, finally summoning the courage to look into his eyes and take his hands in mine.

"I love you too," he told me, with feeling. "Unconditionally."

"So are you saying you want to explore some of the things you've read me writing about?" I asked.

"I want to explore them all," he said boldly.

"All?" I asked. "There's some pretty kinky stuff in there, such as men topping other men, or guys undergoing sissy transformations."

"Well, almost all of them," he corrected himself with a smile.

But the important part was he leaned forward and kissed me with great tenderness.

I melted wholeheartedly into his kiss, but when he broke it, I set a completely different mood by asking, "So for starters, do you want to fuck my black pet, or what?"

"Jasmine?!!" he gasped.

Daddy took control, "Sluts, under the table and get your desserts while the men talk."

"Yes Daddy," we both chirped in perfect unison, as I winked at my dazed husband before crawling under the table to fish out Daddy's dick. And no hiding this time... he knew exactly what I was doing!

"You see David, many women need a take charge man," Daddy began.

"I've always been one in the bedroom," David said, which was true. He was a great lover, and he'd always understood what I needed in the bedroom... he simply didn't have the advantage of a black cock.

"I'm not saying you don't already do that, and Jasmine also says that you do," Daddy reassured him, as I took his flaccid cock in my mouth. "I'm just saying that our women need to understand who's is in charge."

"Like I said, I've always been in charge in the bedroom," David repeated with a moan, which could only mean that Babygirl had his cock back in her mouth. "And Jasmine has always been in charge of everything else."

"Yes, Babygirl is in charge of some of our things, too," Daddy agreed. "But it's important to know exactly what your wife wants, and even more importantly, what she needs."

"I thought I did that," David said, his tone making me feel sad for him... like he thought he hadn't satisfied me.

"I'm sure you have for the most part," Daddy said. "But being the man means taking charge, and pushing your wife to do things, even when she doesn't know she wants to be pushed."

"How so?" David asked, intrigued by Daddy's words, and yet clearly unsure of how to fulfill them. I too was intrigued to discover where Daddy was going with this.

"Babygirl has always been a little wild," Daddy said. "But she didn't know she was a submissive lesbian or a complete ass slut, until I pushed her into exploring those aspects of her sexual repertoire."

"I see," David said, contemplating these words.

"And once we had a kid, Babygirl started becoming less adventurous, and I had to remind her that one of her duties as my wife was utter sexual obedience," Daddy said, as his cock gradually hardened. God, I loved feeling a cock go from soft to hard in my mouth! There was just something so magical, so erotic, so powerful, and so all-consuming a feeling, that it always made me wet.

"I can't fathom requiring utter obedience from Jasmine," David said.

"And that's where you're going wrong," Daddy said. "Jasmine is the prototype submissive. She wants to be told exactly what to do. She was born to please. She also has a ferocious sexual appetite, which you likely already knew, but her stories prove she's never truly lived up to her sexual potential."

I felt so bad that Daddy was pretty much telling David he hadn't fulfilled his responsibilities of being a real man for me. But David didn't sound like he was taking it that way as he asked, "So you're saying I should take complete control of her?"

"Yes and no," Daddy said.

"Now I'm even more confused," David said, as was I.

Daddy suggested, "Let's continue this conversation in the living room, so you can watch your wife suck my cock, and I can watch my wife suck yours."

"Um, yeah, sure," David said doubtfully, in a tone that didn't really give me a clue as to whether he felt excited to see me with another man's cock in my mouth or not.

"Sluts, crawl into the living room," Daddy ordered.

Again we both replied in unison, "Yes, Daddy."

"Fuck, that's amazing," David said as he sat up straight (there's just something about receiving a good blowjob that makes a man slump), while Babygirl and I, our chins dripping wet with saliva, crawled out from beneath the table.

"Once a woman understands her place, understands who is in charge, and most importantly that she can trust you unconditionally with her personal safety, she will obey you mindlessly, and very contentedly," he said. "Kiss each other, my pets."

"Yes, Daddy," we both said again in unison, as we eagerly crawled to each other and engaged in a tender and passionate lip-locked embrace.

"Shit, is that hot," David said, as he watched me enthusiastically kissing another woman.

"Have you ever fantasized about watching your wife with another woman?" Daddy asked, as I eagerly listened for David's reply.

"I'm a guy," David joked. "I must have imagined that thousands of times."

"Well, your wife is a complete pussy craver, and she'd eat a pussy in front of you anytime you liked," Daddy said. "You just have to give her the opportunity."

David, surprising me, and perhaps Babygirl and Daddy as well ordered, although it wasn't as firm as Daddy's orders, it was actually a little tentative, which made it cute, "Get into a 69, uh... sluts."

"Yes, Master," Babygirl replied, as she pushed me onto my back.