Best of Both Worlds: Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my husband and asked with a wicked, sexy smile on my face, "Sweetheart, do you really want to watch your wife eat another woman's pussy?"

"A black woman's pussy?" Babygirl added.

"Yes I do, Jasmine," David said, his confidence beginning to grow. "Go ahead and eat that black pussy for me."

"I most certainly will, Baby," I replied, and buried my face into Babygirl's delicious, very wet, pussy.

"There you go," Daddy encouraged him. "That's exactly how you do it."

"It felt a little weird," David confessed, as Babygirl and I dined on each other's heavenly homemade desserts.

"It takes time to find it comfortable treating women as the submissive sluts they naturally are," Daddy said.

"Did you?" David asked.

"Not really," he said. "But being black is a different ballgame. We're perceived differently from whites in so many ways."

"I guess."

"I don't just mean the big black cock stereotype, although that's usually accurate," he said. "But the historical perception of blacks seen as inferior to whites. Over time, that persecution has led to blacks becoming stronger as a race, and really enjoying the sexual power we often have over white women. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, you know."

"My Jasmine writes about that sometimes," he said proudly, which made me smile between licks at the lovely idea of David reading all my stuff.

"Yes, she's very intuitive," Daddy said. "Her philosophy of black cock obsession is pretty accurate."

"I imagine so," David said.

"You're pretty well equipped down there too, D," Daddy observed.

"Yes, Big D, you're very well equipped," Babygirl added between licks.

I smiled at her giving David such a nickname, one that would give him confidence, something important when he was comparing himself to Daddy.

"Big D," Daddy chuckled in the way he laughed... jovially. "That's perfect!"

"I certainly don't mind being called that," David laughed too.

"Ladies, crawl over here and show us how much you love our cocks," Daddy ordered.

"Yes, Daddy," both of us parroted again, like the complete obedient submissives we both were.

Babygirl crawled to David, pulled his pants further down and said, "Mmmmmmm, such a nice hard cock, Big D."

"Doesn't he have a nice cock?" I asked, as I took Daddy's cock in my hand.

"A Great White Cock," Babygirl added, as she stroked his cock. "Can I coin a new acronym in honour of your husband? GWC?"

"Two great cocks for two eager sluts," Daddy said.

"So true," Babygirl approved, as she took my husband's cock yet again into her mouth.

"So, you're okay with my sucking Daddy's BBC?" I asked David, as his dick was being sucked.

"Yes," he moaned, preoccupied by Babygirl's expert mouth and lips.

"Yes what?" I asked, wanting, and even kind of needing to hear him say the words.

"Yes, you have my approval to suck that big black cock, and to take it in that sweet pussy of yours," David generously offered.

"Thanks. But not in my asshole?" I asked, as I licked the big shaft under discussion.

"You think you can take that horse cock in your ass?" David asked.

"She already has," Babygirl revealed. "As well as my strap-on."

"Shit," he said, sounding amazed, and in a good way, like 'My woman is even capable of doing that?'

"You're a very lucky man," Daddy said, as I took his cock in my mouth, beaming with happiness that things were somehow going exactly as I'd hoped.

"I know I am," he agreed, as I began to bob on Daddy's cock. Wanting to put on a show, I deep throated it.

"Shit, she can take it all," David said, sounding impressed all over again.

"I told you; she's a naturally submissive cock pleaser," Daddy reiterated.

"I've never had any cause to complain," David said, as we both sucked the 'wrong' cocks.

"You better not have," I said, looking over at him.

"Never," he smiled at me warmly.

"You two are such a cute couple," Daddy observed.

"No one wants to be called cute," I pointed out, looking up at him sternly. Well okay, timidly sternly.

"Sorry, I misspoke; you're a hot couple we want to fuck," Daddy corrected.

"So why aren't you doing it?" I asked. "Especially after all that talk about how we women just want to be told what to do? Which you weren't wrong about, by the way."

"That is a great question," he agreed, as he guided me to the floor. "Ready to fuck each other's wives, Big D?"

"Yes he is," Babygirl said, as she quickly got out of her dress and lowered herself to the carpet.

"I guess I really am," David agreed as he straddled her from behind, while Daddy spread my legs wide.

"I really want to watch you fuck my pet, Baby," I said, as Daddy pulled my dress off of me before tossing it haphazardly somewhere and rubbing his cock against my wet pussy lips.

"And I want to see that black cock disappearing in that pink pussy," David said, as he positioned his cock to fuck his new sex partner.

"Ready?" Daddy asked.

"Yeah," David agreed as he looked me in the eyes.

"I love you, Baby," I said, as I prepared to get myself fucked in front of my husband.

"I love you too," David said.

"Aaaaaaah," Babygirl said, before adding, "And I love my Daddy more than anything! Now SHOVE that white hammer into my pussy!"

"And SLAM that big black cock into mine,' I added.

"Okay," David said.

"On three," Daddy said.

"Oh, c'mon! Just shove it in already," Babygirl whined.

"One-two-three," Daddy counted rapidly, as he slid his cock inside me.

"Ohhhhhh, yes," Babygirl moaned, as David obviously did the same to her.

"Oh yes," I moaned as instant pleasure cascaded through me as I was filled up.

"Oh fuck," David groaned, obviously enjoying his first encounter with a woman of colour.

"Isn't she divine?" Daddy asked, as he slowly fucked me.

"Amazing," David said, as I glanced back to see that he too was slowly fucking Babygirl.

"Our wives are insatiable," Daddy said.

"Jaz always has been, I guess," David admitted. "I just never realized how much."

"You see, Big D," Daddy continued (I loved how they kept calling him that), "women like ours, and usually most women if their inner sexual desires can be unlocked and released, need a man to support them, and to accept their true sexual nature."

"Sexual nature?" David asked, as we both paid heed to the guru of fucking... while we were fucking.

"Yes, Jasmine is smart."

"I know," David said, "she's the smartest women I know."

"Aaaawwww," I said, finding that such a sweet thing for him to say, especially while I had another man's cock deep inside me, and he had his dick deep inside another woman.

"But she's also a slutty, brainless bimbo, given the right conditions. And now that her prolific writing has revealed her true nature to you, and her online friendship and serendipitous meeting with us has allowed her to make at least a few of her nasty fantasies into reality, there's no going back," he said. "She needs someone who loves her for who she really is, and who can allow her to explore her full breadth of sexuality. And from all appearances Big D, you're exactly the man she needs.

"But one thing is an absolute must," he continued. "No more secrets. You two need to begin sharing absolutely everything with each other, so you can learn to trust each other absolutely. And besides, you'll both probably get to hear some really hot stories from each other, and then Jasmine can write them down."

I was fascinated by the depth of Daddy's understanding of who I had now become. It was as if he could see inside my mind.

"Daddy does all of that for me," Babygirl added.

"Yes I do, my slut," Daddy said, calling her a slut in the most approving way possible, "Both of our wives are submissive, beautiful, bisexual, cock-crazed and adventurous... and we're both very lucky men."

"The luckiest," David emphasized, seeming to be bothered not at all by Daddy's blunt description of me.

"I'm pretty lucky too," I said, because of both a husband who seemed to understand my new sexual awakening (well an old one really, but new insofar as with some major help from my friends and lovers, it was actually becoming a reality), and because of Daddy for so generously sharing his big black cock with little ol' me.

"So going forward, you must allow her to fuck other men, mostly black men probably, since that's her fetish, and to be with other women," Daddy continued.

"And once you go black..." David joked.

"That's definitely true in my case," I moaned, the slow fucking as a background to the thought-provoking yet hot conversation, really turning me on. Daddy was having the conversation I figured I'd have to have with David, once this night was over.

"Of course you get to fuck other women too," Daddy said before adding, "and to suck or fuck, or be sucked and fucked, by other men, if you're into that kind of thing."

"Oh... I... well..." David said as a non-answer, just some mumbling, but I suddenly knew without a doubt he was possibly interested in exploring his same-sex curiosity too... the expression on his face said it all.

Daddy said, "You don't have to tell me, although I don't judge. For example, I don't suck dick or get fucked, but I do on occasion have a guy suck my dick, and on rarer occasions I'll even pound a guy's ass." He shrugged as I imagined David taking Daddy's big cock in his mouth or ass.

"I won't judge either, Baby," I said, looking over at him. "I've discovered through my writing and my resultant correspondence with lots of people, that many men are secretly bisexual."

"But that conversation is for another time," Daddy said. "Tonight is about our two hot wives getting the fucking they deserve."

I pushed away the tantalizing picture of David with a dick inside him as I agreed, "Yes boys, your sluts need a good dicking."

"A 'good dicking'," Daddy laughed, "you always come up with a new one."

"How about you start pounding me with that big black cock?" I requested.

"An oldie but goodie," Daddy laughed, as he obliged me.

"Fuck me harder, Big D," Babygirl demanded as well.

"Take it, slut," David grunted, as he began fucking her harder. I wasn't sure if his dominant side was taking him over, or he was trying to prove he was a man's man, following the gay talk.

"You're actually fucking another woman," I smiled, as I watched him pound Babygirl. "I love it!"

"And you're actually getting fucked by a big black cock, just like we roleplayed," he returned.

"Fantasies are supposed to become realities," I smiled.

"Then let's make all of yours come true," David said. "Although with something approaching 500 posted stories under your belt, that might be a tall order."

"But we mustn't forget yours too," I countered with a sly smile, hinting that I'd caught his hesitation when it had been mentioned.

"Yours first," he said.

"Daddy has already been doing that," I moaned.

"I do my best," Daddy shrugged.

"Let me take a turn riding you, Big D," Babygirl said.

"Sure," David agreed. Who would ever reject that offer?

"She loves riding cowboys," Daddy said, as David pulled out of her.

"Then I should go get his cowboy hat," I smiled, as David sat down.

"Oh, his cock will do just fine for now," Babygirl said, as she pushed him to the floor and took his cock in her mouth.

"She loves the taste of herself on a cock," Daddy said.

"Who doesn't?" I joked, although not really joking, since having tasted myself on cock before, I have to admit I taste pretty damn amazing.

"No good slut doesn't," Daddy joked.

"Suck his dick, slut," I ordered, wondering if David got turned on by my having a lesbian pet.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, bobbing faster.

"Take it all, you cock-hungry whore," I ordered, getting a rush at being a submissive slut for Daddy while simultaneously being a Mistress to someone else.

"Oh yes, take it all, you dirty slut," David piled it on, as Babygirl bobbed like the porn star she could easily be if she wanted, as Daddy kept fucking me... seeming just to know how much I wanted to watch David and Babygirl together.

After a couple dozen bobs, David took control and ordered, "Now climb aboard and ride me, my black slut."

"Yes, Big D," Babygirl eagerly obeyed, straddling and dropping her entire slim body on his dick in a single quick motion.

"Oh, fuck," David groaned, as Babygirl began bouncing on his cock like he was a trampoline.

Daddy meanwhile, decided I needed to focus on him a little, as he began fucking me harder, drawing me away from watching David, and back to admiring his dick inside me.

"Don't forget about Daddy," Daddy said, bucking his hips and slamming his cock all the way into me.

"I could never do that," I moaned, as I returned all my attention to him and my own physical pleasure.

"Yes, Daddy, fuck me with that big black cock," I moaned, loving to say those three words 'big black cock' any time I could.

"Give my wife the fucking she so desperately needs," David added.

"Thanks, Baby," I moaned, as I looked at him to see him looking at me.

"You've always needed a regular chocolate intake," he smiled, knowing my weakness for chocolate... of all kinds.

"Now I can't get enough," I moaned, as Daddy began fucking me.

"Let's both bang our bitches from behind," Daddy suggested, liking positional variety, I was quickly discovering... something I perhaps don't do enough of in my stories, and definitely David and I didn't do enough of.

"Sure, man," David agreed, as both Babygirl and I got on all fours and offered our backends for each other's husband. "This is still a little unbelievable."

"Only a little?" Daddy laughed, as he got behind me.

"Nothing is little around here," Babygirl chimed in.

"Okay, it's a huge surprise," David corrected, positioning himself behind a wiggling Babygirl.

"Everything is huge tonight,' I said, as Daddy slid back into my inferno.

"Wild!" David laughed as he slid back into Babygirl.

"Can you believe your husband is finally fucking me?" Babygirl asked, as we both took it from behind.

"I really can't," I moaned, as I looked back at David, who winked at me. "Who would have thought when you barged into my classroom all fire and brimstone, it would end up like this?"

"No one," Babygirl laughed.

"And yet, here we are," Daddy said. "Two sluts getting exactly what they need from each other's fortunate husbands."

"Yes, Daddy,' we both agreed in unison.

"Now less talking, and more bouncing back on our cocks," David asserted, taking his turn at being in control.

Babygirl and I smiled as we said, again in unison, "Yes, Big D." (Great minds...)

"Big D," he laughed, as we both obeyed him and began bouncing back on the dicks in our pussies. "That's surreal."

"Everything is surreal and amazing, once you allow and support your wife to behave as her true sexual self," Daddy orated.

Babygirl and I bounced back on these glorious cocks for a couple more minutes, each of us moaning as our orgasms began to rise, when Daddy said, "I need a rest; turn around and suck my cock, teacher slut."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, quickly and obediently spinning myself around, and once he was lying on the floor, devoured his cock that was glistening with my pussy juice.

"You have yourself one amazing cock sucker," Daddy complimented David, as he lay there and watched me pleasure his dick.

"Yeah, she's always loved sucking dick," David said. "Which I've always felt blessed for."

"As well you should," Daddy agreed, as I sucked his cock.

"Your wife looks so hot with my man's cock in her mouth," Babygirl offered, as David continued fucking her from behind.

"She's amazing, all right," David agreed, as he watched me at work, and I looked up at him with a mouthful of black cock.

"Yeah, she's the best white cock sucker I've ever had," Daddy made my cock sucking praises unanimous.

I took his cock out of my mouth and asked, excited for his accolade to be true, "Really?"

"Yeah, you're a world class cock sucker and all-around slut," Daddy embellished.

"Daddy, you say the sweetest things," I smiled, before returning to worshipping his dick.

"I just say it the way it is," he said. "Always."

"Your wife's cunt is so tight," David observed before asking, "how is that even possible with that fat cock of yours?"

"Pussy exercises," Babygirl revealed.

"Really?" I asked, "that's a thing?" again taking the cock out of my mouth. It was weird we were sucking and fucking each other so casually, while also chatting and learning more about each other.

"I'll teach some to you later," she promised.

"Okay, since you want to talk instead of suck, I guess I'd better just fuck you," Daddy caved, as he stood up, picked me up. and positioned me back on all fours with great ease.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"And you can get on your back, my black slut," David ordered, following along with Daddy's dominance.

"Yes, Big D," Babygirl purred, as she quickly got into position, "just get that great white whale back inside me."

"White whale," I laughed, as Daddy filled me up again. "That is a description I've never used."

"You can use it when you write this chapter," Babygirl said. "Free of charge."

"You're writing this story?" David asked, "the one we're actually living?" as he moved between the black girl's white-clad legs.

"I'm sending in Chapter one soon," I said.

"And what would tonight be?" David asked, sliding into Babygirl.

"Chapter six," I moaned, as Daddy fucked me.

"Six?" David asked. "What have you three already done to fill up five chapters?"

"I'll tell you every dirty little detail after we're done getting those loads of yours," I said, now excited to give him the blow by blow of how this wild night had happened from the very beginning. "I'll even let you read the pre-publication manuscripts."

"Okay," he said, before joking, "my load likely won't take too long."

"That's why I sent Babygirl upstairs to extract that first load," I smiled.

"Extract," he said, shaking his head. "That is a silkstockingslover word for sure."

"I'm told I often use too many of the same words," I said.