Best of Both Worlds: Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute," he did a double-take; "You sent her upstairs to blow me?"

"Well, not exactly," I clarified. "She'd already decided to do it, but she did so with my blessings, while Daddy and I listened in through the phone wedged in her stocking."

"You three absolute sneaks!" David exploded with a self-effacing chuckle. "You're all fortunate I'm not a violent man, and that I'm thrilled with how the evening had turned out!"

"Less talk, slut,' Daddy rebuked me, as he grabbed my hair and began really drilling me.

"Sorry, Daddy," I moaned. "My attention is entirely on you, now."

"Oh yes, Big D, fuck my black pussy," Babygirl moaned, as all four of our orgasms were rising.

For a couple minutes there was just fucking.

Plus sounds of moaning.

And sounds of groaning.

Sounds of Daddy's body slamming into mine, and David's into Babygirl's.

Daddy then said, "Get her on all fours, then slam that dick inside her ass and fuck it roughly; that's how she comes the hardest."

"Really?" David asked. "You're asking me to ass-fuck your own wife?"

Babygirl quickly got up and back onto all fours. "Yes he is, Big D, we want you to slide that white dick between my nigger ass cheeks and really drill my asshole!"

"Holy fuck," he said, clearly stunned by the entire situation and likely double stunned by her casual use of the 'N' word.

As he went behind her, Daddy said, "She loves being called a nigger by a white man or woman when she's close; it really brings her to the brink."

"I'm not sure I can do that," David said, as he moved his cock to her pussy. "It seems so wrong!"

"Sweetie, just slam your dick in my nigger slut's asshole," I ordered, setting him a 'good' example, as Daddy was really drilling me from behind although he was still in my pussy.

"Shit," he said, looing at me in shock as he obeyed and pushed forward.

"Yes give me that white dick in my nigger ass," Babygirl moaned, laying it on thick, clearly close to eruption.

"Grab her arms and really rail that nigger ass," I ordered, going for overkill as Daddy really fucked me.

"You like it rough?" David asked, "umm... you nigger slut?" taking my cues and testing out whether he could actually utter the horrible word without the world exploding around him, while pulling both her arms back and holding them in place as he began to pound that lovely black ass.

"Oh yes Big D, fuck my ass, fuck your nigger," Babygirl screamed, as her ass was destroyed.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck me Daddy, fuck your white trash slut good," I moaned, trying out a new demeaning term for myself, as I watched David fuck Babygirl's ass... watching a live sex act so much hotter than porn... watching my husband reaming another woman's asshole even hotter.

"Harder... yes, harder," Babygirl begged, as David fucked her as hard as he could.

"Oh yes, fuck, I'm so close, Daddy," I moaned.

"Come, you nigger lover, come all over my nigger dick," Daddy ordered.

"Yes, give me your nigger cock," I screamed, so fucking close, as was Babygirl, whose moans made it obvious she was about to explode.

David looked at me in shock, but then took the cue and ordered, as he didn't slow down, "Come all over my white cock, my nigger slave, come right... fucking... NOW!"

"Yes, Bigggggggg D," she screamed, while I followed suit.

"Fuuuuuuuck," I moaned loudly, as both Babygirl and I climaxed a mere second apart.

Both men kept up their fast fucking for another minute before they both slowed down, and then David stood up and ordered, surprising me a little by the relaxed way he was taking charge, "Sluts, get over here and finish us off."

We both moved from our doggy positions, still trembling post eruption, and crawled the couple of feet to the two standing men... their large respective black and white cocks rampant.

"Get sucking, sluts," David ordered as confidently as if he were Daddy himself.

"Yes, Big D," we both said, as usual in unison, before taking their respective cocks into our mouths.

"Let's face fuck them," David said.

"Fuck yeah, you're really getting into this role," Daddy approved, as they both guided the backs of our heads.

"Oh yeah, don't stop nigger," David groaned after only ten or fifteen seconds.

"You either," Daddy said to me, although as usual, I had no intention of stopping until I received his load either in my mouth or on my face.

"Oh shit," David grunted.

"Yeah, shit," Daddy moaned, as both men seemed to, just like we girls had earlier, come at almost the exact same time, as his warm cum filled my mouth and glided smoothly down my throat.

I continued bobbing, although more slowly now, as I savoured the aftermath of Daddy's orgasm, and the few slow swimmers still making their way out... assuming, including the preliminaries for all four of us this evening, that this was only round two.

Especially since my ass had not yet been tapped.

As we both nursed the men's cocks, Daddy said, "You see David? By being completely transparent with each other about our wants and needs, we've been liberated, again completely, from the ridiculous social norms of stereotypical monogamous marriages. It's not cheating if you're... and here's that same word yet again... completely honest with each other."

"I would never have thought," David said.

"Yeah, even in the black community this type of lifestyle is far from common, even though I believe almost every man and woman would happily explore such a lifestyle if society didn't judge it the way it does, and if the couple is in love and trusts each other completely."

"I trust Jasmine one hundred percent," David said, "especially now," making my body feel toasty warm.

"Why don't we go and have some more of that delicious dinner," Daddy said. "I'm sure we've all built up fresh appetites, and I'm not referring to our sexual ones this time."

"It's probably gotten cold, I'll go heat it up," I said.

"I'll help," Babygirl offered, and still naked except for our stockings, we headed to the kitchen.

The men chatted while we finished getting dinner ready again.

Then while we ate, I told David pretty much everything. Not that I deliberately held certain things back, but it's difficult to encapsulate ten years of writing into a half hour's narration.

David learned about my writing career... although I'm not sure I can call it a career, since I don't make a living off of it, lol.

About Daddy, Babygirl and my incredibly frank chats with them over several months.

About Babygirl raging into my classroom and raising the roof, before she learned it was me.

About my dominating Babygirl with her full encouragement.

About my being dominated by Daddy via Babygirl, and why, if David was feeling generous (by this point he was), it wasn't technically cheating.

About Daddy inducing my temporary insanity and taking me in my classroom, how that couldn't be anything but cheating, and how I'd felt about that.

About my first DP.

David listened to it all, asking the odd question, as for instance he realized where I was the night he couldn't get hold of me. (In the cabin having sex with Babygirl.) I apologized for lying to him, and promised never, ever to lie to him again... never to hide a single, solitary thing.

For his part, likely influenced mightily by everything we'd done together tonight, David told me he forgave me completely, repeated how unconditionally he loved me, and promised never to hide things from me as well (not that he'd ever hidden much).

Dinner done, all of us still naked except for the nylons of course, David asked me, "So what's a fantasy you'd like to fulfill tonight?"

I looked around at all three of them, and after a brief pause said coyly, "Well, I do have three holes... and three sexy companions."

"Then let's fuck her airtight," Babygirl cried out, suddenly full of energy. "I even brought my strap-on along, just in case."

"I have mine, too," I added.

"You have a strap-on?" David asked.

I shrugged.

"Of course you do," he said, shaking his head, as I imagine for him tonight's wild revelations were similar to the ones I'd experienced when I first dominated Babygirl.

Babygirl left the table, dashed daringly out to her car for the strap-on (daringly because she was still starkers, although it was almost pitch black outside), and we went back to the living room.

"I want to give you one of your fantasies too," I said to David.

"You've already given me so many," he said, before adding, "and that's just tonight. I can still remember that cum walk you did for me that time in Mexico."

"No more secrets," I reminded him.

"Never again," he agreed, as Babygirl returned wearing her strap-on.

"Why isn't she sucking anyone's cock yet?" Babygirl demanded theatrically.

I dropped to my knees as I laughed, "That is a great question. I certainly can't get triple-teamed with anyone's semi-erect cocks."

I took my husband's cock in my mouth for the first time tonight, while stroking the other two. I went back and forth between the three cocks, until both real ones were hard and ready to fuck me, and the fake one was dripping with salivary lubrication.

I asked, words I never imagined saying in real life, "So who gets to fuck which of my holes?"

"May I have her ass first?" Babygirl requested.

"Sure, and I want to fuck her pussy," David said. "It's been a while, what with my recent travelling."

"Hopefully Daddy didn't get it all loose for you," I said, as Babygirl lay on the carpet and I straddled her cock... slowly lowering myself onto it.

"So... fucking... hot," David said, once I was sitting with a cock in my ass.

"Ride it, ass slut," Daddy ordered me. "Show David some hot lesbian strap action."

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned, as I began to slowly ride the strap-on in my ass.

"Fucking hot,' David repeated.

"It never gets old watching the woman you promised to spend the rest of your life with, fucking or being fucked by another woman," Daddy said.

"I can't imagine ever getting sick of that," David chuckled softly

"You won't," Daddy assured him.

After a couple of minutes David joined us, and after some slight repositioning, double penetration positions not all as simple as I write them I was discovering, he slid his cock into my pussy.

"Yes Baby, fuck me," I moaned, as I reached for Daddy's dick.

"Just stroke it for now, slut," he ordered. "A good airtight triple teaming is best when you have to work for it."

"But I want your cock in my mouth," I whined and moaned at the same time, as David and Babygirl tried to get into a mutual rhythm.

"Soon, slut,' Daddy promised, as I stroked his hard cock and enjoyed the two cocks, working in tandem, trying to please me.

After a minute in this position Babygirl complained, "This isn't working for me, I can hardly move. I want to do some of the fucking."

"David, lay down on your back," Daddy instructed.

"Okay, sure," David agreed.

"Jaz, straddle your husband's dick, and then lean forward so Babygirl can get into that asshole," Daddy ordered, orchestrating the foursome.

"Yes Daddy," I obeyed, as I lowered my pussy onto David's dick and smiled into his face, "Sweetheart, I love you so fucking much."

"I love you fucking more," David smiled back from very close quarters.

"I love you the fucking most," I countered, as I felt Babygirl's cock poking into my asshole.

"I love you fucking infinity and beyond," David countered, Toy Story being both of our favourite movie, even though it had far less fucking.

"Babygirl is going beyond right now," I moaned, as she slid into my ass.

"Now suck my dick, and you'll be airtight, my white bimbo three-hole fuck toy," Daddy said wickedly, as he offered me his juicy cock.

"Yes please, Daddy," I moaned, as I leaned forward and mentally checked one more item off of my fuck-it list... being triple teamed... Although triple teamed by three flesh-and-blood cocks, preferably all of them black, was mentally added onto that list.

"So hot," Babygirl said as she began fucking my ass, now with all the room in the world to maneuver.

I moaned in acknowledgement to her, as I bobbed on Daddy's cock, while Babygirl fucked my ass and David bucked his hips up into me, coinciding with Babygirl's deep, rhythmic violations.

For two or three, or perhaps even four minutes, time became irrelevant. I was being triple teamed, which was all that existed in my universe for now... Babygirl and David getting into a pretty decent, although never a perfect rhythm together.

Daddy then announced, "It's time for me to plunder some of that fine white ass."

"Yes please, Daddy, drive that big black cock up my shit hole," I welcomed him, as I looked down at my husband.

"You're insatiable, you know," he said, as we all repositioned ourselves.

"Then we're fortunate to have such wonderful friends, so I don't wear you to a frazzle," I teased him.

Soon I had Daddy's dick in my ass from below, with Babygirl pounding my pussy, while I stroked my husband's cock.

Because of Daddy's impressive strength, it was a very satisfying position for me, and my orgasm rose quickly.

Eventually I was so close, yet the triple teaming and lack of any consistent flow wouldn't allow my much-needed second orgasm to erupt.

Daddy, sensing my frustration as well as how close I was, pulled out, stood up, lifted me way up in the air, and dropped me directly onto his cock. "Oh my GOD!" I screamed, pretty much being supported from falling only by my pussy impaled on his sturdy cock. So as you can imagine, his pounding into my poor little pussy was extreme!

"Come and each of you grab a leg," Daddy ordered, and both of them quickly did, as I looked down in euphoria at the wickedly wild position I found myself in.

Thirty seconds, maybe less, as he raised me up and then dropped me back on his dick a if I was a feather where he was concerned, but his prick was a battering ram where my pussy was concerned, and I was soon babbling like a bitch in heat, until I screamed loud enough to wake the dead, as my second orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks! "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

One he'd given me some time to settle back down somewhat from my convulsions, Daddy gently set me on the floor, while I still quaked and quaked as the orgasm continued flowing through me while I babbled, "Oh God, fuck, fuck."

"My turn," Babygirl spoke up, as she quickly got out of her harness and asked, feigning annoyance, "Why are you two studs not inside me yet?"

Daddy laughed, "I guess we should rectify that."

"You'd fucking better," she said, "I'm a liberated woman, and I know my rights," she continued nonsensically, as Daddy picked her up and dropped her onto his dick, although with her, they were facing each other.

"I want to be spit-roasted," Babygirl moaned.

"Oh, I know," Daddy said. "You've never been much of an only-one-hole girl."

She shrugged while wrapping her legs around him, "You're the one who turned me into a cock-craving slut."

"You were already a cock-craving slut," Daddy pointed out. "I just helped to make all your wet dreams come true."

"Well then, this time make me get spit-roasted," she demanded.

"Upside down split?" David asked.

"Oh fuck, yes," Babygirl agreed excitedly.

I was curious to know what an upside down split could possibly be, until Daddy said, "David, come close, and while I release her shoulders, catch her."

"Um, okay," David said doubtfully, as Daddy slowly dropped Babygirl into David's arms while still somehow keeping his dick inside her.

Babygirl moved her hands to David's ass and pulled his cock into her mouth.

"Oooooooh," he moaned, understanding.

"Here we are, an upside down split," Daddy said.

"That looks nuts," I said as I watched from the floor, my orgasm still lingering around.

"It's challenging," Daddy said, as he kind of swung her gently back and forth in the kinkiest position I'd yet to see, and he'd had me almost in a pretzel when they double penetrated me a couple of nights ago.

"I couldn't do that," I said, knowing I'd get lightheaded.

"This one does require gymnastic flexibility on the woman's part," Daddy admitted, as the men continued slowly filling both holes.

After maybe a minute he added, while slowly lowering her to the floor, "It also can't be sustained for very long unless the men are serious weightlifters."

"But it's so fucking wild while it lasts," Babygirl crooned once my husband's cock had slipped out of her mouth. "Lay down, Big D; next I need some white dick in my pussy."

"As you wish," he said, winking at me... a phrase he used often when I asked him to fuck me in a certain way and no, he didn't get it from The Princess Bride, he's never seen that film (I know... crazy, right?).

Babygirl straddled his cock and began bouncing in a somewhat crouched position I'd never tried while riding a cock.

"Give me some chocolate, Daddy," Babygirl said, as she bounced on David's dick. Taking in the difference in skin colours between David and the other two was so hot... in a way so taboo, although it shouldn't be.

Daddy offered his dick to his wife, and I watched a different version of a spit-roast. Is it still a spit-roast like this? I think so.

I left and went pee, and returned to witness another wild acrobatic position, as Babygirl took two cocks at such different angles, I could believe they were sword fighting inside her.