Best of Both Worlds: Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then carried her to the bed and double penetrated her in a couple of positions as Babygirl's moans got louder and louder, and her second orgasm was obviously imminent.

Then just when I thought things couldn't get any wilder, Babygirl begged, "Daddy and Big D, please double penetrate my ass."

"You're in that mood tonight?" Daddy asked.

"Yes please, Daddy, I want both of your big cocks in my ass," she confirmed.

"I'm sure we can manage that," Daddy said, as he looked around. "Let's go to the couch," he decided eventually. He pulled out of her and went to sit on the couch.

Babygirl scurried over and dropped her gaping asshole onto his cock and said, as she leaned back against Daddy, "Come and join Daddy in my asshole Big D, I want a nice white and chocolate swirl in there."

"Okay," he agreed, glancing over at me as I stared at the scene in stunned silence. This wasn't something I'd ever written about. It had never even popped into my head, and I can't recall ever even hearing about anyone ever considering doing it.

"You'll have to try it, Mistress," Babygirl said, her legs wide. "It's an entirely different level of kink. Two dicks rubbing together in your pussy or your ass."

"Maybe," I said, as I thought two in my pussy was maybe a possibility; that was something I'd actually heard of... but in my ass? I couldn't imagine that being pleasurable.

As David moved his dick to the target, Babygirl said, "Just shove it in. It will take some effort, but it will stretch to accommodate you, just like it has before."

"Okay," he said, still sounding a little tentative.

"Not to worry, her ass can take it," Daddy reassured him as David slowly obliged.

"Oooooooh, yes," Babygirl moaned, and while she sounded happy, her facial expression sure didn't look like it. Not at first.

Yet slowly the two guys worked together, and slowly fucked her asshole.

"Oh yes, double team my shit hole," Babygirl moaned, as she began loudly slapping her clit.

"She can even come this way," Daddy shared.

"I may come too," David said, "this is so tight."

After a few minutes of slow double ass fucking and slapping her clit, Babygirl screamed as sure enough, another orgasm coursed through her.

David pulled out and he said, "Shit, I m going to bust soon."

"Sluts, come and get your daily facials," Daddy ordered, as he lifted his wife off of him and he stood up.

Always eager for a load on my face, I quickly went to Daddy, as he stroked his glorious cock.

Babygirl, even though she was clearly spent, crawled over and opened wide for David.

Then we both got our faces nicely coated with warm cum.

Once they were done, we turned to each other and kissed each other passionately, before using our tongues to clean each other's faces of our men's sticky, gooey, yummy cum.

After a twenty-minute recovery break... we ended up having one final fun foursome to round out the night.

Eventually after quite a few positions, and two more orgasms for both Babygirl and me, we each received one last load... Daddy giving me another cream pie, and Babygirl swallowing every drop of David's load.

Daddy and Babygirl got dressed a couple minutes later, and promised we'd do this again.

David agreed eagerly, "Anytime." (I didn't need to agree... everyone already knew I'd always be up for whatever.)

Once they were gone David requested, "Do you mind if I do something I've always wanted to do?"

"You can do anything you like to me," I replied; but warned, "although right now, I am a little sore and tired."

"may I eat that cream pie out of you?" he asked sheepishly after a pause.

Wanting to talk nasty, I asked, "You want to eat Daddy's cum out of my cunt?"

"Yes, I've always wondered what it would be like," he admitted, as I willingly spread my legs for him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"It's not normal everyday conversation, just like you didn't tell me..." he said, as he moved between my legs, "...a lot of things."

"Touché," I agreed, as he began licking my cum-filled cunt. "Now eat all that black dominant cum out of your wife's cunt."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, which made my eyes go wide.

This might change everything.