Best of Castle Pt. 09

Story Info
Castle's back & finds Kate pissed. He find comfort elsewhere.
16.5k words
4.57
2.5k
9
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Season 3 Episode 1

In the opening episode, Castle stayed in The Hamptons to finish his book. He was afraid to contact Beckett, even after Lanie visited him and told him she broke up with Demming. Lanie made sure to tell him, when he did return to keep that a secret until Kate told him herself.

Kevin and Javier moved over to Kate's desk. Javier questioned her, "Still no word from Castle?"

She paused and replied,. "No!"

Kevin stood over her, "Maybe you should call him."

She rolled her eyes, "He said that he would be back in the fall. And it's fall, so clearly, he has better things to do."

Javi added, "Maybe he's not back from the Hamptons yet. And Kevin added, "Maybe he's still working on his book."

She got a phone call, but it was a murder. They went to the scene and as they were going over the murder, Kevin called out, "Hey look, it's Castle." But it wasn't him, just a cutout of him holding the next book, "Naked Heat." And it said coming soon. Kevin added, "Looks like he finished that book of his."

Lanie scoffed, "Nice if he would have sent us a copy." The guy in the book store put up another poster saying, "Meet the author this Friday at 7 PM. Kevin shook his head, "Looks like he's back in town too."

Javi turned to Kate, "Nice of him to call."

It was easy to see Kate was hurt, but she tried to cover it up, "All right, guys, you can stop pining for your girlfriend. After all, we have a body full of holes. So what do we know about the victim?"

Javi looked at his pad, "She's got a boyfriend. Evan Murthy, who's on his way."

She couldn't tear her eyes off the Castle cutout. She thought to herself, she loved how he fucked and what a great cunt licker he was. She really missed him and wanted him in her bed again. She was just too proud to speak out about it, especially to Javi, Kevin or Lanie. She cleared her throat, "Okay, lets go upstairs and see what else we can find."

While Kate was interviewing the victim's boyfriend Lanie waved her over. She went over to Lanie and she was handed a note, "I found it in the victim's fist. I didn't see it at first, she was holding it so tight." Kate took it from her and it had an address, "111 Ericsson Place # 417" She looked at it, "This is an address in Tribeca. It could be where she was going."

Javi nodded, "Only one way to find out."

On the way over they found out the address was registered to a Maya Santori, 32 and she was clean, no priors. As they reached the apartment, they saw the door was ajar. They pulled their weapons.

They entered the apartment and found it tossed. They heard movement in the bedroom and Kate kicked open the door and yelled out, "NYPD! Let me see your hands!"

Standing there, with a gun in his hand was Castle. On the bed was a dead female and Kevin let off a shot." Castle ducked and yelled out, "Whoa!"

Kate was shocked and called out, "Castle?"

He stared back, "Beckett?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I,,,Uh..." He turned with the gun still in his hand."

Kate yelled out, "Down, down! Put it down!"

He dropped it and called out, "Okay, guys, easy. It's not what it looks like."

She was pissed, "It never is. Turn around." She approached him, "Castle, turn around." She slapped cuffs on him, "Richard Castle, you're under arrest for murder."

In the interrogation room he went back and forth with her, "You're not going to ask me how my summer went?"

"You do know you are under arrest for murder, Mr. Castle."

He scoffed, "And I thought you were being rough with cuffs just for fun." He smiled at her, knowing what he did from what Lanie had told him, "You look good."

She softened, "You look good, too."

He smiled, "Yeah?"

She blurted out, "FOR MURDER!"

"Why are you so mad at me?"

"Maybe because you were found standing over a dead body with a gun in your hand."

He nodded, "Yeah, but I told you, she was dead when I got there."

"Why didn't you call"

He paused and stared at her, "I was going to call you. But then you showed up before I could."

She nodded, "Really? Then why did we find you in our victim's apartment"

"Because she called me."

"Oh, so you and Miss Santori were in a relationship."

"I wouldn't say it was a relationship. I bought a couple of sculptures..."

She cut him off, "Were you sleeping with her?"

He sat back, "How is that relevant?"

She added, "Motive!"

"Ah, no, I wasn't sleeping with her.:

"Are you sure? Beautiful woman..."

This time Castle cut her off, "I'm in a relationship."

"With whom?"

He tried to change the subject, "Is that a new lipstick?"

She groaned, "Castle!"

"You know with whom!"

"How should I know? I haven't seen you in months. You could have been in dozens of relationships with women since then."

He smirked, "You sound jealous."

"Jealous of you dating your second ex-wife and publisher. Tell me, does she make you do everything on a deadline?"

Now he saw his opening to ask about Demming, "So how about you? You still with that cop boyfriend of yours? What was his name again? Demming?"

She looked down and didn't reply. He added, "You broke up?"

She ignored him, "This victim that called you, what was it about?"

"She said she was in trouble and she couldn't go to the police."

"So why did she call you?"

He shrugged, "Because Maya knew I had a relationship with you...Ooh! With the NYPD. She thought I could help."

"Help how?"

"She didn't say, she just told me to cove over. When I got there, the door was open, the place was trashed. She was dead on the bed and there was a gun on the floor."

"So you being the expert veteran of dozed of crime scenes, decided to pick up the murder weapon, to what? Ensure that we had your prints?"

He was getting upset, "Maybe you missed the part where I said she was shot dead. When I heard the noises coming from the next room, I thought whoever killed her was coming back. So I picked up the gun to defend myself. It seems like a very good idea at the time. That's when you, Esposito and Annie Oakley come bursting through the door.

From the viewing room, the captain was handed a paper. It showed the gun Castle was holding wasn't the gun that shot either of the two victims.

Montgomery pulled Beckett out of the interrogation room and told her it wasn't the gun he was holding.

She went back to the room, "You're free to go."

He raced after her, but she wouldn't have anything to do with him, "Go home! Go back to the Hamptons, Your ex-wife, okay? I've got work to do." She turned and left him standing there.

He yelled after her, "What did I do?" He returned to the loft and Alexis and Martha were there, Martha saw he was upset, "What's going on with you?"

He leaned on the counter, "I stopped by the precinct."

Alexis looked up from her laptop, "I thought you weren't going back till after the book tour?"

"Yeah, well, fate intervened. Someone I know was murdered today. Maya, that woman who made that sculpture for me.

Castle went investigating on his own and once again, the trio of detectives were one step behind Castle. They broke into another apartment and Castle was already there, with another dead body.

He wanted to help, but Kate wasn't buying it, "Listen, "I'm sorry about your friend. But that doesn't mean you can show up and act like nothing has happened. The truth is that if you wanted to come back, you would have already, but you didn't. So let's just face it. The only reason that you're here right now is because you were at the wrong place at the wrong time."

He was getting really angry, "Did you ever stop to think maybe I was waiting to hear from you? Do you know what these bodies are? A sign."

She stared him down, "A sign?"

"Yes, a sign. A sign from the universe telling up we need to solve this case together. You don't wanna let the universe down, do you?"

She shook her head, "You're not gonna go away no matter that I do, are you?"

"I respect the universe."

She nodded, "Okay, fine. I will let you join me on the one case. As long as you promise to do what I say, when I say it, and not to do any investigation on your own."

He smiled, "I promise. You won't regret this."

"I already do."

The next morning he returned to the precinct, coffee in hand and when he place it on her desk, she finally smiled.

They made a deal, if he solved the case, she had to take him back as her partner. If she solved it first, he had to leave and never return.

They tracked it down to a counterfeit ring and in the end Kate acknowledged that he won the bet and Kate took Castle back.

As they talked about the case, Castle took note that she looked even better than last year. Her hair was longer and it was now a chestnut auburn and it made her look even better than before. He wormed his way back into the precinct. Next up, getting her back into his bed. Unknown to him, she wanted nothing but the exact same thing.

Season 3 Episode 2

A famous New York psychic was murdered in her office. Kate was skeptic about her, but in the end, there were a bunch of clues that led them to the murderer. At the same time, Martha Rogers, Castle's mother was proposed to by her boyfriend Chet. She liked him, but not enough to marry him. She decided to go to him and break it off. She went to see him, but was shocked to find out he had just had a heart attack and died. She was devastated and she asked Rick to write an eulogy. She gave it and it went over very well.

They returned to the loft, but Martha (Susan Sullivan) was still upset, knowing Chet was looking down at her, knowing he was about to be dumped.

Castle comforted her and she was in dire need of some comforting. She hugged him and he gently caressed her slender back.

Martha was always attracted to her son and on several occasions, they acted upon it and this was one of those times she wanted and needed physical contact. She slowly drew back from him and caressed his face, "Oh Richard, I know you have feelings for Beckett, but right now, I need you."

He swept his fingers through her thick, red hair and slowly lowered his mouth to hers.

Martha released a stifled groan and as her lips parted, she felt his tongue dancing along her lips and fencing with her tongue. She tightened her hold on him and the kiss grew more passionate by the moment.

Rick drew back and stood. He reached down and took hold of her by the hand and drawing her up into his arms, he lifted her off her feet and carried her to his bedroom. He kicked the door shut and turning, placed his beautiful mother on the edge of his bed. He stood back, "Are you sure you want this mother?"

She licked her lips and nodded, "Oh yes, Richard, more than you can imagine. I need you now, but not rough like we've done in the past. I need to know I'm still desirable and need to be loved, not just fucked."

He stood before her, "You are both, loved and desirable and I'm going to show you just how much." He reached out and removed her white pearls about her neck. He found the zipper on the back of her long, black dress and drew it down the track to the base of her spine. He lowered the dress and uncovered her lovely, trim body, encased in black bra, matching panties and black, thigh high stocking.

Rick stepped back and quickly removed his clothes as his mother's deep blue eyes never left his body. Naked, he approached her and guided her back onto the bed. He hugged and kissed her. He peppered her face with kisses as he lowered her to her back. He followed and left a trail of hot, searing kisses along her neck and shoulders. He made short work of her bra and was amazed to find her breasts were still firm and perky for a woman in her late fifties, Yes, she had Castle as a teenager and she kept her body in perfect shape.

Martha let out a gasp and rolled her red head about on the pillow. She clutched at Rick's head and guided it to the other nipple. She let out a hiss when she felt him draw it deeper between his lips. She rocked her lithe body about on the bed, "Oh fuck Richard, nobody knows mommy's body the way my sweet boy does." She licked her lips and her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt him drifting lower. She let out a groan when he lifted her slender legs and draped them over his shoulders. He let out a puff of hot air directly on her swollen cuntlips and even though she was still wearing panties, she knew what was coming.

Rick grabbed hold of her silky panties and drew them of her quivering body. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and even though he wished it was Beckett's, this was second best. He wormed his tongue between her swollen lips and came in contact with her stiff, blood red clit. He closed his lips around it and sucked lightly, just like he knew she loved.

She let out a loud squeal and began painting his mouth with her sweet, slimy cunt juices. She clutched at his head and urged him upward. As soon as she had him hovering over her, she hooked her arms around his neck and kissed him like a lover, not a son. She loved tasting her own juices on lips of someone who just made her cum.

Rick was more than ready to fuck her, but Martha had other ideas. Just as he began lowering his body between her legs, he felt her push him off of her and onto his back. She scrambled to her knees and immediately wrapped her slender fingers around his swollen shaft. She lowered her head and her thick, red locks floated about his belly and thighs.

Rick held his breath. He knew what was coming and he knew she was an expert of oral sex. He felt the head slipping between her lips. Her tongue flicked out and whipped around and around the shaft and before long, it was completely coated in her saliva. He felt her fingers tighten and stroke him to full length. Her head dipped lower and he groaned as he felt his fat, stiff cock enter her talented throat. "Oh fuck, Mom, even after all the gorgeous talented women I've been with, none and I mean none of them can hold a candle to your cock-sucking skills. You should give lessons."

She pulled off of him and chuckled, ""Oh I intend on giving Alexis just that, but that will have to wait a year from now. Believe me, just as soon as she turns eighteen I intend on showing her just how to please a man."

He groaned, "Oh fuck, Mom, you are so nasty, we are so much alike. Maybe we can show her the ropes together."

She groaned and nodded as she resumed sucking and she had saliva dripping down her chin and landing on her swaying tits. She was more than ready and as she felt him shift, she planted her hand on his chest, "Let mommy do the work, after all, you are here to please me and nothing would please me more than to ride this monster. I can't wait to feel it fill me up once again."

He flopped back down and stared up at his beautiful mother. He just imagined how great she looked in her younger days, but he saw pics and she was just as gorgeous now as back then, just with a little more road maps. He allowed her to mount him. His hands reached out and clutched at her hips and even though she didn't need it, she allowed him to guide her up and down, taking him balls deep in her before long.

Martha was gasping for air. she wanted it slow and gentle, but that was all thrown out the window when she felt him sink deep into her lithe body. She planted her hands on his chest and began pumping up and down at a slow pace. She picked it up and before long, she was bouncing up and down at a furious pace. Her red hair was tousled and a mess and her entire body was blushing with the impending orgasm racing through her. She lowered her body to his and as she kissed him tenderly she mumbled out, "Oh Richard, I'm cumming. Please, please cum with me! I need to know I still have the goods to make a viral sexy man cum and cum hard."

He buried his face in her neck and feasted on her sensitive flesh. He thrust up and down, meeting her every movement and suddenly he felt her cunt muscles tighten and milk him. He nipped at her ear lobe and began pumping his hot cum deep in her well protected pussy.

She trembled and quivered as her orgasm grew stronger. She clung to him as she tried to catch her breath. She rained kisses all over his face, neck and shoulder, "Oh Richard, thank you! I may have done a lot of screwed up things in my life, but you were not one of them. You are truly a wonderful, good person. Thank you, Richard."

He kissed her sweetly, "My pleasure, Mother, you deserve the best." Before long, he heard her steady breathing and knew she drifted off to sleep. He slipped out of bed and after getting dressed, he gently covered her in his comforter and allowed her to sleep in his large roomy bed.

SEASON 3 Episode 3

A bail-bondsman was murdered and Castle and Beckett were there to investigate. Lanie was there too and when she had a moment away from Becket she pulled Castle aside, "You know, I can't get out of my head the great time I had with you and your ex in the Hamptons. If you ever want a repeat performance, give me a call."

Castle was tempted, seeing he wasn't making headway with Beckett ever since returning to the city, "I'll keep that in mind, you were amazing, Lanie."

She chuckled, "Oh I know I was and so were you, bye for now."

They found a suspect and when they went to arrest him, a bounty hunter, named Royce (Jason Beghe) got to him first. Kate was shocked to see him. He was her first love in law enforcement, her mentor and training officer, and she was secretly in love with him. Seeing him brought back all those memories and she felt a tingling all over her body suddenly.

Once back at the precinct, Royce lifted Kate's pant-leg and looked at her feet, "No wonder you couldn't catch him. How can you run in those high-heeled shoe? He dropped her pant-leg and stared at her, "But I does make your ass look extremely hot and tight."

She blushed, "He wasn't getting away. I was hot on his tail."

Castle rolled his eyes and Royce nodded. It wasn't missed by Kate though and she felt another tingling between her legs.

While Kate interrogated the suspect, Castle hung back with Royce to hear some of the stories he had about Beckett. After she was done and found out the suspect wasn't involved, she turned him over to Royce. She looked to Rick, "What's going on, you having a little Bromance with him?"

Rick shrugged, He doesn't put you in a different light now."

She chuckled,, "Yeah, I get it, he is very hard to resist, isn't he?"

The next day, Royce returned and asked Kate out to lunch. She accepted and it ended up as a dinner date instead of lunch. They talked about old times and before they knew it, Royce was leading Kate back to his hotel room.

As soon as the door closed, they were all over one another and Royce slid his hands under her coat and sliding his hands upward, he slipped the coat she was wearing off her shoulders and it hit the floor. He cupped her face and swept her long silky hair from her cheek and exposed her neck. He dipped his head and began kissing, licking and nipping at the flesh of her neck.

Kate released a loud groan and rolled her head around and licked her lips as she felt chills coursing through her entire body. She clutched at his head and pressed his face tighter to her neck.

Royce pulled back and slowly sank to his knees. His hands traveled down her sleek body. He cupped her ass and pulled her lower belly to his face. His hands immediately went to the belt holding her low-rider pants in place. He tore it open and worked at the clasp and the zipper. He pulled it down and grabbing hold of her tight slacks and wiggling it from side to side until it gave way and crumpled to her feet. He lifted one foot at a time, removing her high-heels and her pants along with them. He grabbed her tight ass and pulled her panty clad pussy to his face. He nuzzled it with his lips and tongue. He felt the moisture already seeping out of her pussy, coating her panties.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers