Best of Castle Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cut him off, "I know what "it" means, Castle, And that is just a fantasy. Four out of five doctors prefer sleeping with someone outside of their profession."

He scoffed, "Four out of five?

She nodded, "Mmm-hmm!"

"How many of them are detectives"

She smiled, "One that I know of."

"Whoa! You mean, motorcycle boy is a doctor?

She corrected him, "Man, Castle. Motorcycle man."

"Fine, But he's a doctor?"

"Yeah, he is."

"Huh! What kind of doctor? Urologist? Proctologist? Don't tell me he's a gynecologist."

She scoffed, "He's a cardiac surgeon. But I have to say, the way he knows his way around the female anatomy, he could easily been a gynecologist."

They interviewed a couple of people, but got very little from them.

Castle returned home with tickets to see Taylor Swift, but before he could give them to her, Alexis hopped off the sofa with Gina and showed him front row seats and backstage passes to see Taylor Swift. She rushed off to call Ashley and tell him.

Castle was pissed and sat beside Gina, "I can't believe you did that, after I got her tickets. You could have at least called me and asked if it was okay."

Gina was pissed,. She slipped her shoes on and got up, "You're just pissed because I stole your hero moment. I was just trying to do something nice for her and it made you look small. Goodbye, Richard." She stormed out before he could say anything.

He was striking out again and again in the female relationship arena.

Esposito found out the victim was seeing an old drug lord from the '80's. They went to pay him a visit and he was shocked to hear it. He was in love with her. She saved his life and was his private doctor on the side.

The drug lord's brother saw her talking with the Fed's and ended up killing her. It was a mistake. The victim was seeing the Fed's because of drugs being sold out the back of the hospital. The brother was sure she was trying to pin something on the ex-drug lord. and he was arrested and the case was solved.

Rick was bound and determined to patch things up with Gina. He left the precinct and had a surprise waiting for Gina.

She came into the apartment and called out to him, "Okay, Rick, I'm here. What's so important?"

He turned the corner with a fistful of inflated balloons.

She was carrying her coat. She had a frown on her face, "What is this?"

He stammered, "Well, nothing says, "I'm an Ass" like a bunch of helium-filled rubber." He cleared his throat, "And you're not smiling."

She took a step closer, "No, it's just that I had this sick feeling all day. I felt like we'd had this fight before. And then I remembered the doll debacle."

He stepped closer to her, "You brought a doll for Alexis for Christmas."

She added, "And you already had one hidden away in the closet as a surprise."

"And it was a battle deciding which one she would keep."

She said straight faced, "And you won, like always."

He tried to defend his choice, "But yours was so creepy. Its eyes followed you"

She was getting upset, "That is exactly what I'm talking about, Rick." She made several strides towards him, "Even when we were married, you built a wall around Alexis, like you didn't want anyone else to be close to her. When it came to the two of you, I was on the outside looking in. I just... I don't want to feel like an outsider anymore.'

He approached her, "She's growing up. She has a boyfriend now. You want to know the truth? I feel like an outsider, too. But you're very right. And I was wrong. And you should be the hero this time."

She stood before him, "That's sweet. You're sweet." She placed her hands on his chest. She leaned in and kissed him.

Rick released the balloons and drew her into his arms and he fisted her long, thick blonde hair. Suddenly, they were all over one another. Just the way they were this summer and he knew his luck with women was turning the corner.

He pulled back from her and taking her coat from her, he tossed it to the chair. He took hold of her hand and led her through the living room and into his bedroom.

Gina followed willingly. She knew how great he was during make-up sex and she wasn't about to let it go to waste.

Once in the bedroom, Rick stared down at the luscious blonde before him. He reached out and pulled her to his body. He wrapped his arms around her slender waist and clutched at her tight, firm ass. He grabbed hold of the zipper on the back of her beige pencil skirt. He drew it down and wiggled the tight material from side to side until it gave way and fluttered to the floor about her high-heeled shoes. He attacked her long, graceful neck and his hands moved up her smooth skin, drawing her purple silky blouse as he went. He pulled it up and over her head.

Gina giggled and tossed her tight blonde locks about as they settled down about her bare shoulders. She gasped loudly as she felt his tongue left a trail of wetness from her shoulder, to her neck and she shivered as she felt him nibbling at her earlobe.

Rick unhooked her bra and her generous firm tits came into view. He dipped his head and encircled one dark pink nub. He felt it grow stiff between his lips and as he flicked his tongue around the large dark pink aeroule, his hands removed her lace panties. leaving her in only her high heels.

Gina pulled back from him and slowly slipped to the cool, silky sheets on the large bed waiting for the two of them. She rose up on her elbows and her eyes grew dark with lust as she watched him quickly strip off his clothes. She bit her lower lip when she saw his cock spring free from his boxers and he stood there, staring at the luscious blonde, her legs spread apart, waiting for him to take her.

He just stood there and took in the gorgeous blonde before him. He loved her smooth, silky skin, her blue eyes as they turned darker with lust in them. He loved how her golden blonde hair was flowing across her naked shoulders and rested atop her large, heaving tits.

Rick crawled on top of her and his hands were immediately active, stroking her luscious curves as he planted kisses on her collarbone and then moving further down her toned belly. He felt her shiver as his soft caresses tickled her skin.

Rick used his fingers to test how wet she was and he smiled up at her when he found out she was already drenched in her creamy fluids. She smiled up at him. He licked his lips, "I barely touched you and you are already wet and ready for me, aren't you Gina?"

She giggled, "You know I'm always wet whenever you touch me. In and out of the bedroom. I could never, ever get enough of you, Rick."

He reached over into the nightstand and withdrew one of her favorite toys. He slid his fingers up and down the vibrator. He dipped it between her outstretched legs and ran it up and down her slick cuntlips. Before long, his fingers and the vibrator were coated in her slimy juices. He loved how she couldn't keep her legs still, even though she tried to. She couldn't resist wiggling her ass harder against the cool sheets.

Rick turned on the vibrator and he saw Gina bite down on her lower lip as she heard the buzzing sound. She knew what was coming next and couldn't wait. It was something they used to do all the time and she couldn't resist his assault on her core.

He put the vibrator of the lowest setting and placed it against her thick, outer lips just to let her get a taste of the vibrations. She already began to moan a little and he loved how sensitive she was to the little toy.

He lightly pressed the vibrator against her swollen and sensitive clit and she let out a sigh as her head rolled from side to side on the plush pillow beneath her head. She arched her back and let out a long hiss, "Oh yes, Rick, just like that. You know exactly how to get me going, don't you?"

He kept it on the low setting, letting her excitement slowly gain momentum. He reached into the nightstand and pulled out another one of her favorite toys. It was a small, black dildo, with many thick bumps and veins on it. He slid it up and down her wet pussy to get it nice and wet. He glared up at her, "Something you remember, Gina. I know how much you like this one."

She licked her swollen bee stung lips and nodded, "Oh yes, Rick, I love that one!"

He chuckled, "You want to feel it inside of your nasty pussy, Gina? You know it is perfect to prepare you for my fat cock afterwards, don't you?"

She nodded eagerly, "Oh stop teasing me Rick, please shove it in me, NOW!"

He slowly let the tip slide inside of her. He continued staring up at her lovely face. He loved how her lips parted and her tongue licked at her parched lips. He glanced down and saw her cunt open and the black dildo entered her bright pink hole. He knew just how tight her pussy was when she got excited. Tonight was no different and he couldn't wait to replace it with his stiff, aching cock.

Gina was quivering on the soft sheets, "Oh fuck me, Rick. That feels sooooo good. After all the crap we've put each other through, this truly makes up for it all."

Rick saw her toes curl from the insertion of the dildo. He looked up and saw her rock hard nipples and he was temped to lean in and suck on them until she screamed out in lust. He held off and slid the dildo further inside until it hit resistance, She moans let him know it was hitting her sweet spot. It grazed her G-spot and he knew she was on the verge of her first of many orgasms tonight. As he wiggled it about, he turned the vibrator to medium and returned it to her clit and she thrashed about, about to burst with pleasure.

She rose up on her elbows and called out, "Yes, please Rick, that feels do fucking good. Make it go faster." She fell back to the bed and she groaned when she heard the vibrator turned up to high. Her legs began to shake And he couldn't resist. He placed it on her stiff clit and leaned over and closed his lips over one of her dark red nipples. He sucked at her gorgeous tit as he used both toys on her quivering pussy.

Rick could never, ever get enough of Gina's gorgeous body. He loved watching her body twist and turn as the orgasm consumed her lush body. He loved watching her legs shake and her hands clutch at the sheets as she tried to control her loud screams. He loved it when Lanie joined them and loved watching Lanie lick her pussy while her fucked Lanie.

He knew Gina would love to get her hands on Beckett, but seeing she was now with Josh, he'd have to try and get Lanie back into the bed with the two of them. He was brought back to the present as he heard Gina scream out, "You're gonna make me cum, Rick, just a little more, faster, deeper!"

Gina was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and she never looked hotter. Her eyes were closed tight as she began to writhe on the bed. Her cunt juices were dripping out and running down the tight crack of her ass, but he didn't let up.

All of a sudden, Gina cried out, "Yes yes, yes! Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming!" Her body thrashed about and her face turned beet red. Rick continued to fuck her with the toys until she quivered and shook. She suddenly fell back to the bed and lay there whimpering and shaking.

She slowly opened her eyes and licked her lips, "Oh fuck, Rick, you've outdone yourself once again."

He grinned up at her as he turned off the vibrator. "You know I was thinking how much more pleasure you could have if we brought another person in to join us."

She groaned, "Oh you nasty fucker. I know you loved having both me and Lanie over the summer. I'd love to share you again. How about Beckett?"

He shrugged, "I would have said yes, but she is now with a motorcycle driving doctor. She would love joining us, I'm sure of it, but not as long as she is seeing that doctor."

She hugged him tightly, "Don't you worry Rick, you are more than enough for me. Let's talk about a threesome later, but for now get up here and fuck me."

"I'm more than ready, I hope you have enough in you to get off again." She giggled, "That is up to you. You have to put it in me to get me off."

He hovered over her and once again slid two fingers into her dripping hole. They went in easily seeing the dildo did its work already. He heard her groan as he slipped his fingers out of her and petted her clit several times. He replaced his fingers with his fat, stiff cock.

Gina arched her ass off the bed and screamed out as she felt the head of his cock graze her cervix. She was beyond thinking, but Rick hoped that Martha or Alexis were not in the loft at the moment or they may come rushing in to see who was screaming so loud.

Rick turned slightly as he plunged into her; changing up the entry angle. He was hitting places only he could give her. Gina was on the brink of another orgasm. It came on so quickly, she was afraid she just may pass-out.

She raked her nails on his back and called out, "Oh yes, Rick, you know just how to fuck me. You are so unlike any of the other men I've ever been with. Keep it up and I'll be painting your cock once again."

He leaned down and sucked first one and then the other ripe nipple between his lips. He popped off of it and glared up at her, "So you like my cock deep inside you. Are you ready to cum again, Gina?" He hovered over her so he could look directly own into her dark blue eyes.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her. Her lips met his and she groaned when she felt his hair covered chest crush against her large, firm tits. She was so caught up in the pleasure his cock was inflicting on her, she never saw Martha at the doorway. She was fingering her wet pussy as she watched her son plowing in and out of the gorgeous blonde beneath him.

She tore her mouth from his and called out, "I'm going to cum all over that big, fat cock of yours. Keep going, don't slow up, please, more Rick, give me more!"

Rick kicked it into high gear and slammed into her as hard and as fast as he could. He sucked at her bottom lip and looked into her blue eyes, "I can feel your cunt beginning to tighten. I know you're about to cum. Come on Gina, cum for me. Oh fuck, you're so tight even when you are so wet. You are one fantastic fuck. Shit, no, no oh fuck, I'm gonna cum too!"

Her legs and arms encircled his sweat covered body and she screamed out again, "Yes, yes, just like that Rick. Fill me up with your hot cum. Cum for be sweetie! Oh yesssssssss, I can feel you pumping your hot cum deep in my cunt."

Just hearing her nasty talk turned him on even more and she was unlike his other conquests. He held a special place for her in his heart and his bed. "Oh fuck, Gina, you are amazing. I can never, ever get enough if you. You are unlike any of the others I've been with."

She giggled as she felt her orgasm slowly begin to lessen. "Mmm, such a sweet talker. So I'm a great fuck, huh? So why did we ever divorce?"

He grunted, "Because sooner or later, we have to leave the bedroom and talk about things neither of us ever wanted to face."

She shrugged, "We could stay in bed."

He swept a stray lock of hair from her forehead, ""Well, that's a start, how about a nice hot shower together?"

Martha slipped away, but not before having a tiny orgasm from playing with her pussy and watching her son pump his hot cum into his ex-wife.

They showered together did and afterwards,they continued until they both were exhausted and fell asleep entwined.

The next morning, a tired, but relaxed Castle entered the precinct with two coffees for Beckett and him.

She took hers from him, "So how did it go with your amends last night? Did bribery work?"

"That and sincerity, along with a lot of oral stimulation. I am well on my way to getting out of the doghouse."

She chuckled., "Well, it's a good combination. I managed to release a lot of tension Josh had after a nine hour operation he performed."

He scoffed, "Nine hours with you, and you're still standing." She chuckled, "Oh no, Castle, if it was nine hours with me, he'd be in intensive care right now."

Speaking of Motorcycle man, what's he up to today?"

He had a light day. I told him after that long operation, he owed me a night to do a little operating of his own, with me." He snickered, "Yeah, I caught the underlying message there. Have fun, I have to make sure Alexis gets to the concert on time and doesn't disturb Gina and me tonight."

Later that day, Kate was finishing up the paperwork on the case when a bright and alert Josh came strolling onto the squad room, "Ready to go Kate?"

She grabbed her helmet, "Let's ride!"

They were back at his place in a flash and she nearly tore off her leather jacket as Josh struggled to get out of his. He made it as far as the sofa before they were locked in a torrid embrace.

They didn't have enough control of their emotions to make it to the bedroom and ended up on his sofa.

Kate's hands were raking his hair as she pulled his mouth tighter to her own. Her tongue darted out in search of his. She had so much pent-up sexual frustrations, especially ever since Castle returned to the precinct. Hearing from Lanie how he turned her inside out didn't help the situation and she was bound and determined to quench the thirst for cock tonight.

Josh drew back slightly and stared into her dark eyes. He reached down and grabbed hold of her extremely tight cotton pullover turtleneck, "I have to get you out of this. I've been dying to feast upon that long, graceful neck of yours and this isn't helping."

She raised her arms to help. She giggled out "Stop the chatter and just do it Josh!"

He got it free and his hand immediately cupped her handful sized tits. He began to caress them as he dipped his head and attacked her bare neck.

Kate threw her head back, giving him easier access to her neck. A the same time, she began working at the buttons on his shirt. She wanted his naked flesh pressing against hers. She broke free and covered his hairy chest with kisses before he grabbed her again and threw her backwards on the sofa cushions.

Josh began to remove her tight slacks and once he achieved his goal, he tugged them down her long, shapely legs. He paused to gaze at her near naked form. His eyes focused on the growing wet patch on her panties, directly covering her fat lipped pussy.

Josh began running his fingers lovingly over her slender form.

Kate was so turned on, her body jerked under his touch. She ached for greater contact. She arched her ass off the sofa, urging him to remove her skin-tight panties. She reached out to attack the bulge in his pants, but he grabbed hold of her by the wrists, stopping her.

He shook his head, "Not so fast, Kate I'm calling the shots tonight. Just seeing how that writer was drooling over you, it turned me on to no end. You're mine tonight."

She let out a gasp, she was so turned on right now, she was nearly going insane with need. She nodded, "Okay, but don't make me wait too long, or I'm throwing that directive out the window."

He leaned in and kissed her again. He attacked her neck, feasting on the flesh he was desperate to savor earlier. He moved to the cleavage and reaching behind her, he unhooked her bra. Once bare, he attacked her firm, high-standing tits and by the time he traveled lower, they were both coated in a thick layer of his saliva. He played with her heaving belly, darting in and out of her cute belly button. He finally made his way to those thick, fleshy cuntlips, coated already in her creamy cunt juices.

Kate was gasping for air as she saw him pause before he touched her jewels. She bit down on her lip as he teased her folds with his fingers.

Josh slipped a finger between her slippery lips and uncovered her hidden button. He pressed one finger on her clit, stroking and stimulating it, while his other hand returned to her nipples, squeezing and pulling on the stiff tips.

Kate moaned out loud as she felt him sink a finger deep into her tight cunt. He slowly massaged her from the inside and she arched her back, trying for further stimulation.