Best of Castle Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned when he finally hit the right spot. She trembled at his touch, but she still wanted greater contact. She closed her eyes as she saw his head disappear between her quivering thighs. She clutched at his head as she felt his first licks. First he ran his tongue over her clit, before he then shoved a second finger deep inside her.

Kate was gasping for air as she rolled about on the sofa. She loved how his finger finger-fucked her and at the same time, his tongue flicked repeatedly over her clit. She was shaking, but his other hand, still playing with her gorgeous tits, held her down so she couldn't get away. Her hands were clawing at the cushions and her tits were rising and falling from her labored breathing.

Kate felt the beginnings of an orgasm, something she was in dire need of ever since Castle came back into her life. She arched her ass off the cushion and called out, "Oh god, yes! I'm about to cum, Josh! Just don't stop."

It washed over her in waves. Fierce and intense. Her entire body was quivering. Her cunt was fluttering as she came undone. She drew in large amounts of air into her lungs and she clawed at his head, trying to push him away. She was so sensitive and needed a moment to recover or she just may have fainted.

Josh wasn't about to let go, His tongue pressed hard against her hypersensitive clit. His fingers drilled in and out of her sloppy cunt. He didn't let up at all.

Kate fisted his hair. She wanted him to slowdown, and at the same time, never stop. It was too good to stop, even though she could hardly stand the intensity his tongue inflicting on her clit.

She was about to go insane and suddenly without notice, a second, orgasm overtook her body. it wasn't as violent as the first one, but at least it calmed her and she felt her entire body heat up as it washed over her.

Josh finally drew away from her. He stared down at his handy work and grinned up at her. His face was completely coated with her cunt cream.

Kate stared down at him with a dreamy look on her face. Her eyes took in his form and she licked her parched lips as she watched him begin to remove his pants. She moaned as she saw him slip his boxers off, exposing his stiff cock. She was glad his mouth was a miracle worker. His cock wasn't extremely large, more average than most. She knew she wouldn't have any issues deep throating him, unlike Castle's large club, Josh was just average in the cock department.

Josh grabbed Kate by the shoulders and turned her over onto her stomach. Before she knew it, she was lying with her face on the cushion. He drew her up off the sofa by her slim hips.

Josh chuckled, "Oh fuck, Kate, I can't believe how wet you are."

She whipped her long, auburn hair around and called back to him, "I wonder who is responsible for that? You made me cum twice already, what did you expect?"

He ran his fingers through her thick fleshy lips. She gasped out as he shoved first one and then a second finger deep into her tight body.

Kate rotated her hips, trying for deeper and greater stimulation. He was causing her to squirm again. With one hand sliding up over her back and the other on her tight, firm ass, he kneaded her flesh. His gripped her hips and suddenly, finally he shoved his cock into her from behind.

She wasn't prepared for the sudden intrusion. She quickly recovered and pushed back against him. She loved being fucked doggy, especially from someone who wasn't well-endowed. She felt his balls resting against her ass cheeks and even though he was buried to the root in her, she still had ample space to take more.

Josh's hands were now gripping her hips as he began moving. With every thrust into her, he changed up the angle of attack and luckily for Kate, it scraped areas of her pussy that were in need of stimulation. He plowed into her, scraping her G-spot repeatedly and she loved every time he hit it.

She groaned out as he withdrew and rolled her over onto her back. He took hold of her long, shapely legs and planted them on his shoulders. He re-entered her and his cock slid in as deep as he could go.

Josh was groaning as he felt Kate tightened her cunt muscles. She milked him for all she could get. He released her legs and rested his forearms on the cushions. He was pressed tightly against her and he lovingly cupped her face in his hands.

They looked into each other's eyes as he drove in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. Kate reached down and clutched at his ass, pulling him harder, trying to get him as deep as possible. Her eyes fluttered shut as she felt the root of his cock scraping repeatedly against her clit. She was going to cum, not a vaginal orgasm, he wasn't large enough, but an orgasm from the stimulation he was giving her clit.

Before she could cum, Josh turned her about again. She found herself atop him. He was on his back and she knew this was the perfect way for her to cum. She could grind her clit again and again against him and get off.

Kate spread her legs and sat down atop him. She threw her head back, sending her long dark hair down her back to float over his naked thighs and calves.

He reached out and began playing roughly with her tits and it helped her to reach her goal of the orgasm she so badly wanted and needed.

She picked up the pace, slamming up and down at a furious pace. She saw Josh's eyes narrowing and as he bit his lip and saw his body shake, she knew he was about to cum. She drove up and down, grinding her aching clit hard against his cock. She felt him grow stiffer and swell and suddenly she felt him unleash his load. It was just what she needed. It sent her over the edge and as she felt him pumping his hot semen deep into her overheated womb, she lost it and squeezed his shaft, she came undone. She fell against him and pressed her lips to his. She shook as her orgasm overtook her ripe body.

Josh wrapped his arms around her and he rolled his head about, "Wow, Kate, you sure know how to draw the cum from a man's cock, don't you. You are amazing, I'm never, ever letting you go."

She clung to him, finally getting the orgasms she so sorely needed. She clung to him, but her mind drifted to Castle. She loved how Josh worshiped her body, but knew it couldn't last long. She had feeling for him, but realized it was too much hard work to get what she really needed. She knew it shouldn't be this difficult. In the end it was good, not great. She deserved great and hoped in time, she could achieve that with Josh, she just wasn't sure it could ever happen.

More to come.