Best of Castle Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanie mustered up all the energy she had and rolled the both of them over. All of a sudden, Lanie was above him, straddling his sweat covered body. She reached back and fisting his cock she guided it into her weeping cunt. She released his cock and slowly settled downward and she felt him enter her body. She thrust her hips forward and her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt his cock scrape against the inner walls of her pussy, scraping her G-spot. She stilled as she tried to hold off yet another orgasm too soon.

Rick was in heaven. With him being on his back, he had his hands free and he immediately went to her large swaying tits. He mauled them and ran his hands upward and fisted her long, silky black locks. He pulled her down to him and he gave her a kiss that took her breath away.

Lanie groaned, she loved kissing and fucking at the same time and it turned her on to no end. She continued to dance along his lips and tongue as she tried her best to control her hip movements. They were erratic as she jerked and wiggled about. She felt his hand slide down her body and she groaned out as he began petting her clit once again.

She bolted upright and arched her back as her orgasm overtook her lush body once again, "What the fuck, Castle, how can you fuck all this time without cumming? I need you to fill me up. I need to know I excite you enough to make you cum."

He kissed her again as he tried to calm her down, "Oh don't you worry Lanie. You excite me to no end. I just keep it at the edge. I wanna give you as much pleasure as you've been giving me." He grabbed her body and rolled her over and with her on her back, he rolled her over and planting her on her belly. He grabbed her hips and drew her up onto her knees. He gripped his cock and with one viscous thrust, buried his cock deep in her sopping pussy. He felt her cunt tighten about his cock as she lost it again. Her entire body was glistening with a sheen of sweat and she never looked hotter. He slowly began fucking her doggy and as she picked up the pace. He reached into the nightstand and pulled out a silver butt plug. He sucked on it, getting it nice and wet and as he caressed her ass with his other hand, he slowly shoved the medium sized plug up her ass.

Lanie thrust her hips back as she fought the intrusion, but he held her steady and it sank into her ass. He picked up the pace, fucking her licorice black cuntlips, now covered in her creamy, milky cunt cream. He held the plug in with one hand as his other hand gathered up her long, stringy hair. He made a ponytail with his fist and pulling hard, he pulled her nearly upright. He released the plug and reached around and once again began mauling her oil coated tits.

Lanie was gasping for air as she felt both of her holes down below being ravished and she never felt more alive. She was panting for air, "Oh please Rick, cum for me. I need you to fuck me hard and fill me up with your hot cum."

He chuckled,"Oh sorry, Lanie, but I'm saving my hot load for this gorgeous ass of yours. Do you want me to fuck your ass and shoot my spunk deep in your ass?"

She groaned out and shook from hearing what he wanted. She suddenly wanted it too. She nodded, nearly pulling her hair out of his fist, "Yes, fuck, yes Castle. I want your cock in my ass. Fuck my ass and let me feel you shoot your hot cum in my ass. Mmm, I really wanted it in my cunt, but I'll take it how ever you want to give it to me."

He slowed and without warning pulled the plug out of her ass and before it had time to close, he replaced it with his cum coated cock. It slid in easily, she was that turned on. He gripped her ample, black hips and began plowing in and out of her tight hole.

Lanie lost it yet again and unable to knee any longer, she fell to the mattress and she was pinned there. She clutched at the pillow and screamed into it as she felt him plummet her ass again and again. She felt his balls slapping against her aching clit and it sent her into yet another climax. She was utterly exhausted, yet she had enough strength to arch her hips upward, taking his cock as deep as she could into her ass.

Rick was unable to hold off any longer and he began pumping his hot semen deep into her bowels. It triggered yet another, even more intense orgasm from her sweat covered and weak body. She fell back to the damp sheets as she felt rope after rope of his heavy load filling her receptive asshole. She felt her head being turned and she felt his mouth cover hers. She used every ounce of energy to return the passionate kiss and she fell back to the pillow and allowed him to finish off in her and she felt him clinging to her lush curves.

It was over ten minutes before Rick had enough strength to slip out of her. He climbed off the bed and made his way to his private bathroom. About five minutes later he returned and gathered up the weak, but totally satisfied black goddess and carried her to the bathroom.

Lanie finally opened her eyes and she let out a gasp and a moan as he stepped into the huge bubble covered bathtub, taking her with him. He settled down on the steamy water and she clung to him as the hot, bubble covered water covered her slick curves. She wrapped her arms around him and placed her head on his chest. She was moaning continually, "Oh Castle, no man or woman has ever done anything as wonderful as this for me after such an incredible evening of love making."

He kissed her lightly on the shoulder and gently washed her rich, dark body. She relaxed against him and her eyes grew large as she saw the large screen above the bathtub come to life.

On the screen was a replay of their love bout. She watched in awe as she reprises the sex the two of them just experienced. Before long, Lanie was getting turned on. She turned to Rick, "I have to have you in me again, but only if you promise to cum in my pussy this time. I have to feel you there."

He chuckled, "Is that a trick question?" He grabbed her hips and lifting her slightly, he lowered her to his already stiff cock. He slid into her easily and she leaned back and gently rocked her hips from side to side, up and down and before long, water was splashing out of the tub as their union became utterly wild. She spun around and planted his cock back in her and she lay flat atop him, covered in bubbles and hot soapy water, "Give it up for me, Castle! I need you to cum in me."

He clung to her her and kissed her passionately as he caressed her slick soapy body. He felt her talented cunt muscles milky his cock and he was right behind her and as she lost it, he did too and he pumped his second load in her lush body.

Lanie released a soothing groan as she felt him cumming in her. She clung to him and returned the kiss. She hugged him and buried her face in his neck, "Beckett has to be a complete and utter fool to reject you. If you ever want to really pursue a relationship, you know where to find me."

He hugged her and felt the last of his cum filling her. They continued to frolic in the hot water, it had a self heating element in it and before long, the both of them were turning pruny.

He guided her out of the tub, he dried her off and even used a hair dryer on her. He carried her to the bedroom where he tucked her in and cradling her body to his, she fell fast asleep.

After her night with Royce, she found out he was involved in the heist. She had him arrested and she returned to the precinct, sorry she abandoned Rick for Royce. What made to even stranger is when she found out he spent the entire night with her good friend, Lanie.

They ended up and after going over the clues, they found the missing piece to the puzzle. They returned to the cemetery and found the treasure of jewels. Kate was so excited, she gave Rick a sweaty, dirty hug, reigniting his feeling to have her once again. She felt it too and knew it was just a matter of time before they were back in bed together.

SEASON 3 EPISODE 4:

NOTE: No sexual encounters in this episode, just a lot of back stories for upcoming episodes. If not interested, skip to the next episode.

Rick made breakfast for Alexis, Martha and himself. It was an omelet with chocolate and marshmallows.

Alexis took one bite of it and spit it out. She gathered up her books, yelled out, "Love You and left the apartment.

Rick turned to his mother, "What is with Alexis, she seems a little off lately?"

Martha scoffed, "Isn't it obvious?"

He took another bite of his omelet, "What?"

"Oh Darling, she's in love."

He nearly choked, "Alexis?"

"Oh, come on, Richard. In case you haven't noticed, she's not a little girl anymore."

"Thank you, Mother. I think if Alexis were in love, she would've told me."

She shook her head, "The fact she hasn't told you, is how we know it's real. And the fact she mentioned it to me last night."

"Who is he? Where did she meet him?"

"I don't know! She wouldn't say. No! Diva's honor, she didn't tell me anything. She didn't even tell me his name."

He scratched his head, "I can't believe she told you and not me. I'm supposed to he her go-to guy. She's only seventeen. You and I made a pact to show her all the ins and outs of adulthood and sex when she turned eighteen. Yes, I've noticed she is no longer a little girl, but until she turns eighteen, she is going to stay my little girl. After that, she's gonna know what it is to be an adult and have mind-blowing sex. You are going to be there to help her along, am I correct?"

She chuckled, "Wouldn't miss it for the world. Maybe afterwards, you can introduce her to that gorgeous black medical examiner you were fucking last week."

"Oh, you heard that, huh?"

She scoffed, "I think they heard in in New Jersey, buster."

He quickly brightened up when he got a call from Beckett, there was a murder. On the way to the scene, he went on and on about Alexis, "The first time she rode her bike without training wheels, I was there to catch her. I was the maniac chasing her down the street, screaming for her watch out for the old lady with the walker. Even her first word...."

Beckett cut him off, "Let me guess? "Daddy"?

He shook his head, "No, it was denouncement."

"Oh."

"I'm afraid that this is the beginning of the end of our special thing."

She tried to cheer him up, "You know, I wouldn't worry Castle. I mean, I've seen the way that she looks at you. Your real problem is that girls who adore their daddies, usually end up marrying guys just like them."

He liked what he was hearing, but at the same time, it scared the crap out of him, "They do?"

They approached the dead body and Kate called out, "Dr. Parish! Good morning, got an ID?"

Lanie looked amazing and Rick suddenly stopped thinking about Alexis and he was staring at the gorgeous black woman hovering over the dead body. She looked up at the both of them, "Not yet. How come you guys never bring me coffee. I'm here before you, doing all the work?"

Rick licked his lips, thinking how great it was eating that luscious pussy before him, "You can have the rest of mine."

She looked up at him and winked, "Actually, I don't drink coffee, but would it kill you to bring me a bear claw?"

It was a single gunshot to the torso but was stripped naked, except for his boxers. Castle mentioned how comfortable those boxers were, "I heave them, very soft and silky."

Lanie scoffed, "Yes, I remember."

Beckett looked to her, but ignored her and began to walk away.

Castle caught up to her, "So Beckett, what do you wear, Thongs? Cheekies? I told you mine. Bloomers? Granny panties? Oh maybe Commando!" She was out of ear shoot and he looked down at Lanie, "I have to say, I just loved the panties you wore and I love taking them off. By the way, you left them in my apartment."

She looked up at him, "I know, it was a present I wanted to leave so you could remember me by."

He chuckled, "Oh, I'd never forget that night. I didn't wash them, I love sniffing them from time to time."

She groaned out, "You are sick, Castle, I love that about you. Now go after her and see if you can find out what she wears."

"Oh I know, I was just saying that to throw you off."

Lanie found out it was a Lead ball bullet that killed the victim. It was shot from a musket.

They found out he was visiting a speak-easy where they acted out old time life in New York City, along with clothes of the nineteenth century. He was in a duel and was shot, but they found out that he wasn't killed in a duel. After numerous shots at targets, they realized the muskets were not possible of killing the victim in a duel.

Castle returned to his apartment and caught Alexis on the sofa, making out with Ashley.

They both jumped up and were both embarrassed to be caught by her father.. She pulled him aside, "Why are you waving a gun at the two of us?"

"I have this doing research for a murder we are trying to solve. Maybe you should be the one explaining yourself."

She licked her lips, "What? That I was kissing a boy? Is that a problem?"

He glared at her, "You tell me!"

She knew she was in trouble, "Dad, the only reason I invited Ashley over tonight was so you could meet him."

He was pissed, "Yes, well me meeting Ashley has smeared the lip gloss all over your face."

She wiped her lips and chin.

Ashley stammered, "I really should be going."

Alexis turned to him, "You can stay, Ashley."

Ashley looked to Rick and he looked down at the pistol he was holding, "Oh, the gun. My bad." He spun the gun about in his hand and pointed the handle towards him, "Please, Ashley, stay. You can check out the gun."

Ashley stared at it, "No, thanks."

Alexis in a meek voice replied, "Call me later?"

He nodded, "Yeah, if it's okay with your gun? I mean Dad"

Rick glared at him, "Yeah, it's okay with me."

He headed towards the door, "Thank you. And I just want you to know how much I respect Alexis. I mean, you don't have to worry about issues of respect. She's probably the most respectable person I know. And I respect you, too."

Castle stared back at him, "It's good to know that, thank you." Ashley walked out and Rick looked to Alexis, "I like him. He's respectful."

Alexis stared at Rick, she had a mean look on her face. She reared back and slapped him on the shoulder. She just stared at him, turned and ran upstairs to her room.

He just hoped she held out til she turned eighteen. He knew if she did, she wouldn't regret it.

The next day, she came to him and she was apologizing for not telling him about Ashley.

Rick hugged her, "I sorta overreacted too. You know you can ask me anything and I'll try and give you an honest answer."

She licked her bright pink lips, "How do you know when you're in love? I know it's an emotion, a feeling, and you can't exactly define. Like, technically, how you know when you're feeling it, but since I've never felt it before? How do I know what I'm feeling is even it at all? Except, of course, for the fact that I'm feeling all these things I've never felt before. Like in my stomach and my throat and even kind of in my ears. I mean, which just has to mean that it's love, right? Considering I only feel them when I'm with Ashley or thinking of him." She flopped down on the sofa, "I mean, that's gotta be love, right" She got up again, "Cause, I'm feeling all these things I've read about in poems and heard about in songs but never completely understood. But now I do! I understand, and I'm listening to all this music and reading all this poetry in a completely new and glorious light, which I just think has to mean that it's love. What do you think?"

Rick was about to reply, but she rambled on, "I can't stop thinking about him, Daddy. I don't even want to because he's just the greatest, sweetest, most adorable guy and his nose crinkles when he laughs and I'm just so happy!" She stopped talking and threw her arms around her father's neck and hugged him. She turned and whispered to him, "Thanks, Dad. I love you." She pulled back, "I feel so much better now." She let out a squeal, she turned and ran to her room.

She was gone and he sat there, stunned, "I'm glad we had that talk." The doorbell rang and it was Beckett. He stared at her, "How do you know when you're in love?"

She stared back at him, "All the songs make sense." She came into the apartment and gave her reasoning for a third shooter in the duel and she was right.

After they arrested the killer, they returned to the precinct where they went over the case. As they put it to bed, Beckett's new boyfriend Josh came over to the four of them. She turned and smiled at him, "Josh, What are you doing here?"

He moved closer to her, "Oh, I got you text."

She lowered her voice, "You mean the text where I said I was going to pick you up?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, I was nearby."

She stammered and turned to the group, "Well, Josh, this is Captain Montgomery, Richard Castle, Detectives Esposito and Ryan."

He smiled back at them, "Hey, boys."

They all glared at him and replied, "Boys?"

"Catch any bad guys today?"

Ryan replied, "Everyday."

Josh turned to Becket, "You all set?"

"Yeah, let me get my stuff."

Josh turned and was face to face with Castle, "So, you and Beckett?"

He nodded, "Mmm, what about us?"

Rick stared at him, "You tell me."

He nodded, "You're the writer!"

"Yeah! Yeah. And you are?"

"Kate hadn't told you about me, has she?"

"What's to tell?"

They were interrupted by Beckett, "Hey, you ready to go?" She had her helmet in her hand.

Josh looked to her, "Yeah, I'll see you around." He put his arm around Kate as they left. She called back to them, "Bye, guys."

Rick was stunned, "Later." They four guys stood there watching them leave.

He returned home to find Alexis there alone. She was smiling, "Love can be exhausting. I want to go on a date tonight."

He looked to her, he was still in shock about Beckett with another guy. His plans for her were put on the back burner. "Yeah, sure, go ahead and have a great time."

She turned toward him, "I meant with you, Dad. You'll always be my go-to guy."

He was confused, "Did Gram put you up to this?"

She shook her head, "I have no idea what you are talking about"

He shook his head, "Pity date. I'll take it."

She leaped into his embrace and they hugged and they both laughed.

He whispered in her ear, "You're a terrible liar."

Season 3 Episode 5:

With Kate now with Josh, Rick was open to try some stray pussy for himself. He was in his apartment, staring at the luscious ass of his daughter and he couldn't wait for her to turn eighteen. There was a someone at the door and it was Gina, his ex-wife. She was there to take Alexis and Martha to a spa for the day. He felt left out when Gina told him he wasn't invited.. He couldn't stop staring at the gorgeous blonde and how much fun they had over the summer while he was writing.

After the three ladies left for the spa, Castle got a call from Beckett. They found a second body in a casket. They found out the victim was a doctor. While explaining what she saw, Lanie once again was flirting with Castle. She knew he knew about Josh and was trying for a repeat performance of their night together.

Rick was too busy to see it. He was trying to get tickets to a Taylor Swift concert for Alexis and Ashley. Apparently, a song she sang was "Their" song and he wanted to surprise her.

Beckett chuckled, "We have a song too. It's "You Talk Too Much."

They went to the hospital where the victim worked and Rick began pumping her for hints about Josh. "I'm surprised with the way the health profession is so screwed up, that there are not more of them killed because of what they do."

"Yeah, not to mention the betrayal, the lust, the bed-hopping." She looked at him in disgust, but he continued, "I've watched enough medical dramas to know that doctors are notorious for sleeping with each other. I bet as we speak, in this hospital two doctors are in a break room, doing it. And by "it" I mean..."