Best of Castle Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Royce groaned out and grabbed hold of her panties and tugged them off. He tossed them aside and stared at her sopping pussy and he immediately buried his face in the wetness seeping out.

Kate was quivering as she felt him attack her clit and she grabbed his head and crushed his face to her pussy. She was swaying about and she knew if she didn't move, she would collapse on the floor. She struggled free and stumbled to the bed nearby. She turned and grabbed hold of Royce by his belt. She tore it open and tugged at his pants and had them about his ankles in a flash.

Royce struggled to kick off his pants, shoes and boxers.

Before he could recover, Kate took his cock into her wet mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked as hard as she could. She drew it out of her mouth and began licking it up and down the entire shaft. She tongue whipped around the swollen head.

Royce lifted her head from his cock and she sat back and stroked him as she licked her swollen lips. He placed his hands on her flat belly and drew the pullover blouse she was wearing up and over her head. He deftly unhooked her bra and drew it off her shoulders, baring her incredibly gorgeous, full, firm tits. He palmed them both and immediately felt her big, hard nipples perk up and stiffen under his caresses.

Kate leaned back on the bed and she smiled when Royce followed. Her hands cupped his face and she guided him to her heaving tits. He began licking and sucking in her tender flesh. His tongue flicked out and teased the stiffened tips and he nipped at them and heard her release a groan. He picked up the pace, sucking harder and faster on both ripe tits. He felt them stiffen as if they were stiff bullets. He couldn't get enough of her firm globes of flesh.

Kate never released his cock, stroking it constantly as she rolled her head about. She loved how he feasted on her tits. She was shifting on the bed as she felt Royce sink two fingers into her tight cunt. She squeezed his cock harder and groaned out, "Oh yes, Royce, harder, faster, finger my pussy. I need you to fuck me and fuck me hard and fast!"

Royce could feel her cunt muscles tighten around his fingers and he loved the obscene sounds coming from her overheated pussy. The squishing sounds turned him on ever more and he wanted to hear the same sounds as he fucked her with his stiff cock.

Kate was unable to take any more., She released his cock and sat up. She scooted back to the middle of the bed. She mouth was gaping open and she called out to him, "FUCK ME, ROYCE! FUCK ME NOW, PLEASE!"

He tore off his shirt and straddled her and grabbing hold of his cock, he guided it easily into her sopping pussy.

Kate's ass came off the bed and she wrapped her long, slender legs about his body. She locked her ankles together and began pumping upward, meeting his every thrust with ones of her own.

Royce knew without a doubt he wasn't going to last long. He slammed into her again and again as the two of them were locked in a passionate kiss, both of them raced towards a crashing orgasm.

Royce felt Kate lose it and she began bathing his cock with her creamy cunt juices. He slowed, not wanting to cum yet. He slipped off of her and moved about on the bed. He planted his back on the headboard and grabbed hold of Kate and pulled her to her feet. "Place your ass on the edge of the headboard and slowly lower your pussy. I have to taste you again."

Kate did as she was instructed. She lowered her dripping pussy to his waiting mouth. She clutched at his head and her legs were shaking. She smiled and slowly bent over. Her long, silky dark auburn hair floated over his thighs. She swept her hair aside and closed her lips around his cum coated cock, "Mmm, there is nothing I loved more than tasting my cum juices coating a stiff cock." She sucked hard and bobbed up and down.

Royce doubled his efforts and before long, she was squirming about as she lost it and came all over his active tongue. He lost it and began pumping his hot load deep in her mouth.

Kate swallowed every drop he had to give and as she felt him begin to soften, she popped it out of her mouth and fell to the bed, gasping for air.

She cuddled up alongside him and suddenly her phone went off. She answered it, "Lanie, I'm sorta busy right now, what's going on?"

Lanie was in the morgue, working on a dead body. Beside her was Castle, watching the gorgeous black woman do her thing, "Listen Kate, my hands are sorta full. I have you on speaker. So tell me, how was your lunch with Royce?"

She chuckled, "It turned into dinner and well, we ended up in his hotel room. I have to tell you, I nearly forgot how much I enjoyed sucking his cock. He already had me cum twice and from what I'm seeing, he is sorta raring to go for round three. What did you call for?"

"Nothing special, girlfriend. I just wanted to see how your date went."

"It was and is great! Listen, i gotta go, he's already playing with my pussy again and I can't wait for him to fuck me and cum in my pussy this time. See you tomorrow Lanie."

Lanie smirked and hung up her phone. She removed her white smock and turned to Castle., "See, I told you she was busy. My date fizzled out and I would like nothing more than have you give me a repeat performance of what we did in the Hamptons. This time, just the two of us, are you game?"

After hearing what Kate was doing, Rick was more than ready to take out his frustrations on Lanie. He was going to fuck her mouth, tits, pussy and hopefully that gorgeous ass of hers before the night was over. He grabbed hold of her, "You got it Lanie, but not here. We're going back to my place and do this right."

They were gone in a flash and before Lanie knew it, she found herself in his huge bedroom. Even though she had all the confident in the world, standing there, before Castle she felt a little nervous. She bit her plush lower lip and stared up at him, "You know I want this, Castle, but still, you're larger than life and I am willing to give you all you can handle."

He stepped closer to her and hovered over her. He reached out and swept a long stray lock of hair from her cheek and tucked it behind her ear. He cupped her pretty face and tipped her chin upward. He lowered his head and when his lips met hers, she let out a tiny gasp. It turned to a quiet moan when she felt his lips pressing harder against hers. He drew back, "You are without a doubt one of the most beautiful woman I've ever had the privilege of being with. You know I have a thing for Beckett, but she is constantly pulling away. You being here with me, I can't put into words how much it means to me, Lanie."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and rose up on her tip-toes. She pressed her lush body against his firm form, "I know Rick. You don't have to say anything, just show me and use me and I'll know exactly what you are feeling. I know you are destined to be with Kate, but for now, be with me."

He let out a groan and attacked her mouth with his. As his tongue darted between her lips, she parted her lips and sucked on his tongue. She groaned when she felt his hands slide down her lush body and his hands roughly groped her tight, bubble butt.

He pulled back and stared at her, "Lanie, not to brag, but I'm going to give you an evening you will not soon forget!"

She shiver in anticipation of what was to come. She thought back to the two days in the Hamptons and she licked her lips and groaned lightly. She released his neck and reached back and slowly unzipped the zipper on the back of her slinky, emerald green satin dress. It went slack and she shook her shoulders and the slick material slid off her shoulders and fluttered about her ample hips. she giggled, "Can't take your eyes off the girls, huh?"

He nodded, "Oh Lanie, you have no idea. I had sleepless nights thinking about doing rude things to them."

She let out a gasp, "Well Rick, for the night, they are yours to do whatever your nasty heart desires." She reached back and with the flick of her fingers, the overflowing, black lacy bra went slack. The material, just like Rick, refused to give up her large, dark melons. She wiggled her upper torso and it finally gave up and it landed on Rick's feet.

Rick was like a moth to a flame. His hands drifted up and gently hefted the heavy weight of those two luscious mounds of flesh. He cupped them and his thumbs lightly rolled the two black nipples. They perked up immediately and they made his mouth water. He anticipated sucking on those two "Hershey Kiss" tips. He couldn't resist and lowered his head and his lips closed around one incredible nipple. His tongue flicked out and danced all of the tip. He nipped lightly on the tip and he smiled when he heard her groan and then he felt her hands come up and crush his head to her gorgeous DD tits.

Rick continued to feast on the tip and the sucking sounds turned Lanie on. She groaned when he released the tip and it turned to a louder moan when he attacked its twin. His hands were running up and down her naked back and as he slid downward, he came in contact with her dress. He tugged at it and as it cleared her ample hips, it floated to the floor about her tiny, sexy feet.

Rick finally released her tits and taking a half step back, he stared down at her luscious body. "My God, Lanie, you are without a doubt an extremely beautiful woman. I just love your pretty facial features. Those dark, sultry eyes, along with those sexy sweet cheeks, it makes you look so innocent, but I know oh so well how looks can be deceiving."

She giggled, "Yes, I've been told I have the All American Girl look. I don't know what that means, but just hearing what you have to say, I have to say, I like your description a lot more. So are you just going to stand there with all of your clothes on or do I have to get you naked?"

He stepped back, "I'd love if you would give me a hand. I don't think I can take the time to remove my clothes and at the same time, keep my hands off of you."

She chuckled, "Men, just can't wait to get at my body." She stepped forward, "Come here!" She slipped her hands under his jacket and slid it off his shoulders. It fell to the floor behind him. She giggled as his hands ran up and down her arms and rested on her ample hips. She gasped out as she felt his hand sneak under the waistband and cup her already most pussy.

With shaking fingers, she unbuttoned his shirt and tugged it off his shoulders. She chuckled when he had to pull his hand out of her panties to slip the shirt off. She planted her hands on his chest and pushed him back a couple of feet. She leaned forward and planted several wet kisses on his chest and as she slowly sank to her knees, she left a trail of wet kisses along his belly. She raised one foot and removed his shoe and sock. She did it again with the other foot. She looked up at him with those dark sultry eyes and winked, "Ready for more, Castle?"

He swept her long, silky hair from her face and nodded, "I'm all yours Lanie, do whatever your heart desires."

She gave out a deep throaty chuckle, "Oh Rick, that is such a tempting thing to say." Her tiny fingers deftly unbuckled his belt. She popped open the snap and drew the zipper down. She looked up at him and licked her lips, "I remember how large you were. I can't wait to have it all to myself tonight, no sharing this guy tonight."

She tugged his pants down and she tossed them aside. She immediately returned to his tented boxers. She grabbed the waistband and pulled hard until it cleared the straining shaft pointing up towards her. She let out a gasp, "Mmm, even better than I remember, Castle." She tossed then aside and immediately wrapped her slender, dark fingers around the shaft. She stroked it lightly from root to tip. She licked her lips and leaned forward and caught the pearly white drop of pre-cum that oozed out of the tip. She ran her sexy, wet tongue around the crown and sucked it into her mouth. Her lips stretched about the tip as she sucked harder and her cheeks hallowed out and took more into her mouth. She drew back and allowed her tongue to whip around and around the shaft. She pushed it against his belly and dipping her head, she licked from the swollen nut sack upward towards the tip. She bathe the entire shaft in her saliva and she let out a grunt and took it back into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. The sucking sounds filled the bedroom and she had a trail of saliva dripping down her chin and landed in her large, coal black nipples.

Rick was groaning as he watched her make love to his cock. He felt a rumbling in his balls and didn't want it to end before it even started. He grabbed hold of her upper arms and drew her up to her feet. She groaned out in frustration, not wanting to give up her favorite thing to suck on.

Rick pulled her up against him. He loved how her tiny body molded his naked body. He held her by her hips and guided her back to the bed. He urged her up and as she tried to scoot back, he held her in place. He ran his hands from her hips to her lacy black panties. He tugged at them and as she lifted her ass off the bed, he drew then down her petite, but shapely legs.

Before she could react, Rick knelt on the floor beside the bed. He took hold of her legs and ran his hands down to her ankles, He lifted them and placed them on his shoulders. He tightened his grip on her dark skinned legs. He turned his head and began planting soft, wet kisses on her calves and knees. He moved from one to the other and gave them the same treatment.

Lanie rose up on her elbows. Her lips were parted and she was breathing heavily through her mouth. She kept her eyes focused on Rick and she fell back to the bed as she watched and felt his lips move upward to her thighs. He left a trail of wetness along both inner thighs. He pulled harder and drew her tight ass to the edge of the bed. He paused to take in the luscious folds before him. They were very, very black and they were glistening in her creamy juices.

Rick leaned forward and inhaled her sweet scent and he licked his lips. He ran his hands up to her dark cuntlips and using his thumbs, he spread her open. He was amazed how dark they were on the outside, but bright pink the inner portion was. He saw how they were puffy and dripping wet. He lowered his head and as his tongue came in contact with her slick flesh, he heard Lanie let out a loud groan.

She clamped her legs against his ears as she squirmed beneath him. She climbed to her elbows again and now her eyes were lidded in lust as she watched Rick make love to her pussy.

Rick slowly licked up and down her entire pussy. He dipped his tongue between her plush ass cheeks and stabbed at starred hole. He heard her let out a shriek and it spurred him on even more. He swept his tongue upward to her juicy pussy. He moved from one swollen lip to the other, sucking it between his lips and darting his tongue into her inner walls. He stayed clear of her clit for now, making her squirm under him. He released her legs and ran his hands up her plush body. Rick came in contact with her swaying tits and as he squeezed them, he darted his tongue in and out of her juicy hole. He stiffened his tongue to a point and began tongue fucking her hole.

Lanie fell back to the bed and rolled her head from side to side,. She was on the verge of an orgasm and she reached out and clutched at his head as she tried to guide him to her clit.

Rick finally gave in and began dancing his tongue all over her stiff clit. He heard her let out a loud grunt and squeezed his head as she unleashed a stream of her cunt juices. She trembled and quivered as she lost it and bathe his lips and tongue in her milky cunt cream.

Rick lapped up all she expelled and went back for more. He doubled his efforts on her entire pussy. He moved from her asshole back to her clit again and again. He released her tits and ran his fingers through her dark folds. He slowly slid two fingers in her and twisted them around and began petting her G-spot. It sent Lanie into an even stronger and more intense orgasm. She humped his fingers as she ground her clit against the bridge of his nose.

Rick wet his other hand and slowly inserted first one and then a second finger into her asshole. He fucked her two holes at the same pace as his tongue danced over her clit.

Lanie thrashed around and screamed out, "Oh fuck Castle, I'm cumming again! Yes, yes, just a little more. Oh fuck me, I'M CUMMING!!" She fell back to the bed and her entire body was glistening in sweat. She was panting wildly, "Oh please, Rick, let me rest. I'm going to blackout if you don't slow down."

He did slow down, planting soft, wet kisses on her slick inner thighs and he broke free of her trembling legs and stood up on shaking legs. He hovered over her, inspecting his handy work, "Wow, Lanie, I thought you were going to drown me with all of your pussy juices."

She slowly rose up on her elbows, "Oh fuck, that was amazing. You should give up your job as a writer and go into servicing lonely, desperate woman. Shit, any woman would welcome what you just did."

He stood and took in her lush curves, "I have to say Lanie, I was quite inspired by such a gorgeous specimen."

He left the room and returned with two cool glasses of wine. Lanie took it willingly and she scooted back on the bed and rested against the headboard, "You were amazing, I can't wait to see what you do for an encore."

He made a lurch for her and she let out a scream and tried to escape, but he stopped and just hovered over her and kissed her softly. She kissed him back, tasting the wine and her cunt juices on his lips and tongue. He reached out and opened his nightstand. He pulled out a bottle of lube and looked back at her, "Ever since your visit this summer, I thought about fucking these gorgeous breasts of your, Lanie."

She chuckled, "I've seen you staring at the girls a lot lately. Now I can see why. FUCK! That makes me even hotter, so go for it Castle."

He drizzled oil all over her plush black tits and he felt his cock surge when he saw how they were gleaming in the low light of the bedroom. He scooted upward and planted his white shaft between her two black orbs. He pressed them together and slowly began slide his cock back and forth. With each upward thrust he felt her hot breath on the head of his cock.

Lanie grabbed hold of one of the pillows and placed it behind her head, propping it up. She dipped her head and as the cock slid upward between her black tits her tongue darted out and she licked at the swollen head. She reached up and grabbed hold of his ass and as he pushed forward, she clung to his ass and sucked him deeper into her mouth.

Castle's mouth was gaping open as he stared at the large black pillows of flesh swallowing up his cock, He looked up and saw her bright red lips slick with saliva and a mixture of his pre-cum. He was still taking in the gorgeous face and those sexy apple cheeks of hers. He saw them billow out as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth.

He reached around and grabbed her hands, "Squeeze your girls together Lanie, I have somewhere to explore."

She chuckled and did as she was told. She pressed her tits together and continued to lap as his shaft as it appeared above her black tits.

Rick reached back as he continued to fuck her tits, he grazed her sopping pussy. He found her stiff clit and as he rubbed it gently, he slipped two fingers deep into her juicy cunt. He fucked her tits and finger-fucked her pussy at the same pace. He slipped a third finger into her as he picked up the pace fucking her tits. He drew his thumb in and finding her puckered asshole, he shoved forward and felt her asshole part. He shoved harder and sank his thumb deep into her ass.

Lanie was once again on the verge of yet another orgasm. She had a difficult time holding her tits together and suck at the same time. She had all three of her holes filled him his digits and she suddenly stiffened and groaned out, "Oh Castle, you fucking stud, I'm cumming again!" She thrashed about and she released her tits and suddenly his cock was shoved deeper into her mouth. She sucked lewdly at it and her saliva was dripping down her chin and pooling in the valley of her neck.