Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, oh, okay. So, I guess that thing that I saw at the restaurant between you and Jon was...."

Kristen finished, "Two co-workers interacting professionally....two---oh....in a work environment."

Mandy rolled her eyes, "Oh, yeah, totally.....Kristen?

She stopped and stared at her, "WHAT? Okay, go---go ahead, stare me down. That doesn't work on me anymore." she took a seat on the sofa.

Mandy continued to stare her down and sat down beside her, never losing the look. She leaned over and placed her closed fist under her chin and just gave her that look.

Kristen lost it, "Okay, we kissed and we ended up fucking and afterwards we did it again at his place."

Mandy groaned out, "Damn it! I have a sixth sense about these things."

Kristen groaned out, "I don't know what I'm gonna do about it. After we did it, it is all I can think about and I am so fucking horny right now and I have to control myself."

Mandy scooted closer to her and place her hand on her bare knee, "You know, when you were living at home and you felt this way...you know what we used to do?"

Kristen stared at her, "I have to pick-up Boyd."

She chuckled, "It didn't stop you yesterday from being late. We can make it a quick one, you know, to take the edge off."

Kris chuckled, "It is never quick with you. Not that I'm complaining. After a bout with you, I'm normally satisfied to quite a while afterwards." Before she could react, Mandy was kissing her and she was returning the kiss.

Mandy worked quickly, sliding her jacket off her shoulders and finding the zipper on the back of her dress, she had it down and the dress was about her waist before they broke the kiss. "Wow. Mandy I think you need this more than I do?" Mandy went in for another kiss. She raked her fingers thought Kristen's long dirty blonde hair and slipping lower, she unhooked the bra and her huge tits came tumbling free.

Kristen worked on Mandy's blouse and after getting it open, she pulled it off and her overflowing bra followed too

Mandy's hand ran along Kristen's sleek legs, drawing the flowing dress up to her waist and she found a very moist pair of panties plastered to Kristen's sopping pussy, "Mmm, seems like someone was thinking about a repeat performance from her boss." She guided Kris onto her back and reaching under her ample butt, she drew her panties off.

Kristen clutched at Mandy's thick wavy hair as she arched her back., she felt Mandy's hot breath on her pussy and she groaned out when she felt her suck at her thick, fleshy cuntlips.

Mandy worked quick and immediately went for her clit and her tongue danced all around it. she slipped two fingers deep into her sopping hole and began finger fucking her, all along, sucking and teasing Kristen's over stimulated clit.

Mandy pulled back and stood. She stripped off her slack, taking her panties with them and leaning down, she tugged at Kristen's dress, tossing it aside, she guided her onto her back.

Mandy spun around and climbed back into the sofa and lowered her clam shell of a pussy to Kristen's face.

Kristen grabbed hold of her dark skinned sister and guided her tight lipped pussy to her waiting mouth. Just as she tongue made contact with Mandy's pussy. She felt Mandy attack her pussy again. She was overwhelmed by the intensity of Mandy's expert pussy licking skills and before long, she was getting the release she so sorely needed.

Mandy ground her pussy to Kristen's mouth and she went in for a second dose of Kristen's tangy pussy juices. Her long raven hair floated all over Kristen's wet thighs as she added a couple fingers. She came in contact with Kristen's G-spot and she once again had her on the cusp of an even stronger orgasm.

Kris doubled her efforts on Mandy's pussy. She thought if she concentrated on Mandy, she could prolong the feeling of what was coming sooner than later. She did just as Mandy was doing and when she rubbed the sensitive flesh of her inner walls. She was rewarded with a gush of Mandy's sweet tasting tonic. Her release was right on the heels of Mandy's.

After they both came down from their intense orgasms, Mandy climbed off of Kris. she turned around and they met in a loving embrace, kissing and caressing each other's lush curves. Mandy loved her sister and she hoped this bonding between them never faded away.

Kris caressed Mandy's full firm tits and kissed her passionately, "Thank you for doing this. I really needed it and it takes the thought of fucking Jon away, you have no idea how much I love you."

Mandy kissed her back lovingly, "Right back at you sis. Now come on, get dressed, I have something to show you."

"You have got to be kidding, can't we just lay here and bask in the afterglow of an incredible climax?"

She chuckled, "Yeah, I guess I was pretty good, but no. Well maybe a little longer, but then, we have to go."

They gave each other one more intense orgasm and after they tidied up, they dressed and Mandy took Kris to Outdoor Man. She showed Kris the night crew through the window and Kristen let out a gasp, "Is that Ryan, working as a night janitor?"

Mandy hugged her big sister, "Yeah, I guess he heard you and took a job with dad. You know how hard that had to be?"

She hugged Mandy, "Thank you, this was sweet, I'll always love my younger sister."

Mandy chuckled, "Yeah, me too, but I know how it is, I'm pretty lovable."

They went back to the house where Kristen picked up Boyd and returned to the apartment with a renewed outlook on her relationship with Ryan.

More to come in Season 4

12