Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 24

Story Info
Second go-round just as hot as the first.
22.3k words
4.43
2.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

After their bout in the hot tub, Vanessa and Mike returned to their room as did Bonnie and Adam. Vanessa and Mike were the first two up in the morning and she joined the other couple in the kitchen and Vanessa insisted on helping the cook prepare the large breakfast for the group. It seemed like everyone was in a great mood.

As other slowly made their way downstairs, they all seemed to be in the same frame of mind, although a few seemed to be extremely tired.

Last night, after he finished playing naked in the pool, Baxter headed upstairs to the room he shared with Candace, but found it locked. He pounded on the door to the bedroom, but she just snuggled harder against Ryan. Finally he left and went to sleep in the pool house. He found Cammy and Eve huddled together on one of the sofas fast asleep. He was worried about Candace and how she would react in the morning. He curled up in one of the large chairs and drifted off to sleep. In the morning he struggled into the kitchen, in need of some strong coffee.

The five in the master bedroom slowly woke and after dressing Christi, her son Roscoe, and Jill, along with Kristen and her boy, Boyd cheerfully came into the kitchen.

Kyle joined Mandy after Rudy and Andy left and he made slow passionate love to his now, fully whole once again. He let her sleep, knowing she would be raring to go another round with whoever she could catch in her web. He snuck down to the kitchen and gave the rest of The Outdoor Man group the news about Mandy. They were all happy for her and waited for her to make her entrance as the whole,complete Mandy. When she did, she kissed and hugged each and every person in the mansion. She scanned the group and looked to see who she could prove to herself and others that she was Mandy and that she was back.

While she was doing this, she heard her parents and Christi's parents talking about their evening in the hot tub. She looked to Adam and winked, She knew if her mother was impressed, she wouldn't mind a go at him too.

Bonnie and Vanessa chuckled and Vanessa leaned over, "You know, I haven't had that much fun with another woman since my lesbian neighbors moved away."

Bonnie ran her fingers through Vanessa's dirty blonde hair. She drew her closer to her and they kissed lightly. She sucked at Vanessa's tongue and pulled back, "I wouldn't mind another bout with you, but this time, I want it in a nice soft bed where we can really get nasty."

Roscoe and Boyd were close by and heard them. Boyd turned to Roscoe, "You know, we already experienced each other's mothers. How would you like to try out each other's grand mothers?"

Roscoe looked over at the big breasted blonde and looked back to Boyd, "Hell yeah, I'm game I have to tell you, my grand mother is really freaky, so you better be prepared."

Bonnie over heard Roscoe and stood up, "Okay boys, we overheard you two. We dare you to take on two women who will turn your life on your heads."

Vanessa stood up, "Come on Bonnie, I wanna try out that bed you've been talking about."

As the left the room, Boyd and Roscoe followed them like two puppy dogs.

Greg spent the night in his room. He had Jen with him the whole night seeing Violet was with Chuck in his room. During the night, he found his cock was enveloped my Jen's tiny mouth. He came so many time in her mouth and pussy, he barely had enough energy to dress and join his group in the kitchen. He sat near the two older couples and he over heard Mandy and he moved to Adam, "You know, I would love trying out another threesome, strictly heterosexual. You and I could really tag-team Mandy, what do you say?"

Adam knew he was his step-daughter's husband and noticed Violet still hadn't come downstairs. He saw her leave the pool area last night with that hunky black man and knowing her, she was trying out for some morning delight. He stared at the poor guy, "Sure, I think that may be a little kinky. From what Mike over there told me, Mandy likes kinky."

Mandy was within ear shot of him and she called out, "Hey, you two, I resemble that!" She started laughing, "I take that as a date for after we finished breakfast?"

Adam and Greg looked at each other and nodded. She jumped up and yelled out,,"I'm finished with breakfast, let's go."

Joe and Tammy were up early too. They were out by the pool. Most of the people were surprised to find the both of them still stretched out in bathing suits soaking up the early rays of sun. They were joined by Cammy, Jen and Eve. Before long, the two guys who were with Mandy most of the night joined them too. Andy and Rudy were tired, but intrigued by the possibility of testing the waters with some of these females who were stretched out about the pool.

Joe and Tammy were recapping their sexual exploits of last night and it sorta peaked the interest of the rest of the group. They began exchanging details of their night together. The three younger ladies were getting turned on just hearing about what Andy and Rudy did with Mandy. It seemed that Cammy was getting cozy with Joe. When she heard from Tammy, what a big cock Joe had, she was wondering if she could handle one that large.

Andy loved hearing how Tammy and Joe got it on too. Even though she was from their group, he knew she would be working closely with him at the new store. She would be in maintenance, while he would oversee the security of the store. He loved her large body and knew it would be interesting to explore.

Before long the group began to pair off. Andy with Tammy. They headed inside when Tammy declared she was getting too much sun. He followed her up to her room to change.

Cammy came over and sat on the large lounge chair occupied by Joe, "So tell me Joe, I know you like your women, older and mature, but have you ever considered a younger female" Someone you could show just how to treat a lady."

He was amazed how he was attracted to her. He heard that she was a lesbian, but after hearing what she did last night, it peeked his interest, "Why don't you show me that pool house where you spent the night?

She hopped up and tugged at his arm, pulling him from his chair and led him to the house nearby.

Rudy was there now with just Eve and Jen. He felt a little uncomfortable. He knew Eve was the daughter of the CEO emeritus, but after hearing when she did last night, she just may be ready for some kinky shit.

Just as she promised, Violet woke up in the morning and found a naked Chuck beside her. She swept her unruly hair out of her face and finding a scrunchy, she pulled her hair back into a messy ponytail. She licked her lips and reached down and cradled his heavy flaccid cock in her hand. She rolled it about as she inspected it. She leaned over and inhaled her pussy juices that still clung to it. She licked at the large black mushroomed head. Her tongue danced all over the head and before long it has swollen and grew stiff.

Chuck's eyes opened and he stared down at the head of the gorgeous strawberry blonde sucking his cock, "Mmm, I can't think of a more wonderful way to wake up."

She giggled, "Oh maybe having me riding this big, black cock and having you fuck my cunt until you shoot your hot cum deep in my snatch."

He chuckled, "Oh Violet, not only do I love the way you suck and fuck, but I love all of that dirty talk, I just love it!"

She was grinning from ear to ear. Her mouth was full of his black cock. She popped it out of her mouth and sucked the the side of it over and over again. She looked up at him, "Chuck, look in the mirror. Look how wet you cock is against my red lips. I love the color difference, it is so hot." She whipped her tongue all along the shaft.

Chuck gathered up all of her strawberry blonde hair in his fists as she bobbed up and down on it. He stared into the mirror, "Oh fuck, Violet, that is so fucking hot. You better slow down or you'll soon have a belly full of cum."

She popped off of it and giggled, "I'm much rather have a cunt full of this big, fat black cock. Come on Chuck, ran it in me. Let everyone in the house hear me as you fuck the hell out of me."

He let out a growl and rolled her over onto her back. He gathered up her legs and planted them on his strong shoulders. He looked down at her, "If you want it, you have to put it in."

She let out a gasp, "Oh fuck yeah, I want it. Here, shove that fucker in me and fuck me. Fuck me hard and make me cum. I want to feel it in my..........AH YESSSSSSS!" She hissed as he cut her off as he buried his fat, black cock deep in her snatch. He looked down and saw her cuntlips, covered in her cream already. He pulled back and his black cock was dripping with her white cum. He shoved it back in and she reached up and wrapped her arm around his neck. She was nearly bent in two like a soft pretzel. Her ass came off the bed and she was swinging from his neck and cock. She kissed him with so much intensity, she nearly blacked out from not breathing. She released his neck and fell back to the bed. She rolled her head around and as she looked in the mirror, she growled out, "Oh Chuck, look at us in the mirror. We look so fucking hot covered in sweat and your cock looks incredible, fucking my tight, little pussy."

He looked and saw her face, covered in her hair and he picked up the pace. He grabbed hold of her legs and lifting them off his shoulders, he pushed them back towards her until her knees were alongside her head. With her pussy tipped upward, he rose up on the balls of his feet and began pile-driving his hard cock in and out of her. The sounds her cunt was making turned him on ever more.

Violet was gasping and groaning constantly, she screamed out, :Fuck me harder Chuck drive it through me. Yes, yes, oh fuck yeah. I'm going to cum, harder! OH FUCK I"M CUMMING!"

Chuck felt a rush of her juices bathing his cock. He slammed into her as hard and as fast as he could. He leaned in and with her trapped beneath him, he sucked hard on one of her sweaty tits. He felt her trembling and he lost it. He drove into her once more and as she started to fill her up. Hr felt her quivering again. He pulled out of her and pointed at her tits and face. He splashed his hot load all over her sweat covered body. They both looked at the mirror on the wall and began to chuckle and laugh. He fell against her, but not before releasing her legs. The two of them were covered in bodily fluids and sweat. They clung to one another for a few minutes.

When Chuck regained his strength, he pulled out of her, he gathered her up in his arms and carried her to the bathroom.

They showered together and clung to one another as they caressed and kissed each other. They finally slipped out, dried off and reluctantly dressed. Violet slipped into a tiny bikini and threw on a long white blouse to cover it until she finished breakfast. They headed downstairs to join the group.

Half of the group had already paired off and left for places unknown. Chuck was starved as was Violet. After getting her fill of the incredible buffet set up, she made her way to the hot tub to soothe her aching body. She found Candace there already and she smiled as she got into the tub.

Candace looked up at her, "Wow, how can someone glow and at the same time look exhausted."

Violet gathered her long, strawberry blonde hair up and put it up in a messy bun. She settled in the soothing water, "Ah, you have no idea the night AND morning I had. I got fucked in so many positions, I can't remember half of them. My lips are numb from sucking that big, black cock of Chuck's. He was never soft and when I woke, I found it hard and just had to suck it again."

Candace was squirming about in the tub. She knew if he was up to it, he could have her just the way he had Violet. She was a few years older and she would love to find a guy like that. She was still pissed at Baxter and wanted to make him pay.

Chuck with Mike. He ate like a man who hadn't eaten in days. He looked at Mike, "Yeah, I'm starved. That Violet was insatiable. We fucked all night and passed out. I woke in the morning to her lips wrapped around my cock. She sucked and we fucked. One more thing, Mike, she has a mouth on her like dock workers. she got me going just from the the way she talked."

Mike looked out onto the patio and saw her lounging in the hot tub and she had her eyes closed and she looked so comfortable. He set his sights on her, knowing her husband was already off with Adam and Mandy. He knew Mandy would keep him occupied for the better part of Sunday.

He finished his breakfast and poured a Mimosa and carried it out onto the patio. He reached the hot tub and he cleared his throat.

Violet opened her eyes and she smile,d "Oh Wow, is that for me? You are so sweet. I was getting a little overheated and this will just do the trick."

He handed it to her and watched her lips wrap around the rim of the glass and watched the golden liquid slide down her graceful neck, "I can imagine. Chuck told me just how hot you got. If you need to work off any more of that nervous energy before we open the store tomorrow, look me up."

He turned to leave and she called out to him, "I'm thinking you have something in mind. Even though Chuck checked nearly every box, last night and this morning, I think I could find a few still unchecked." She stood up and her toned body dripped water like a duck. Her flat belly was rising and falling, just like her heavy breasts were."

Candace chuckled, "You go girl. I'm gonna get out too and see if I can find the head of security. I need to make sure my goodies are safe and secure."

Mike chuckled, "Chuck's your man, I'm sure he can make sure you are safe and well taken care of."

At one of the patio tables, Christi, Jill and Kristen were taking in the morning sun. They were sipping coffee, while Kristen, just like Violet, she was downing some of the cool Mimosa. Candace came over as she was headed to find Chuck. She placed her hands on Kristen's shoulders, "I caught your act last night with Christi here. That was something, especially when the two of you began working on those two teenage men."

Kristen chuckled, "Yeah, and I saw you with my husband, so did he ring your bell?"

Candace giggled, "Oh Sweetheart, you have no idea. He was so good, he made me completely forget about my cheating husband out in the pool house with those younger women."

Jill looked to Candace, "So, Ryan was good, huh?"

Both Candace and Kristen looked at Jill. she giggled, "What? I was just inquiring, if he was available and as good as you said he was, I may want to see if he'll give me a repeat performance."

Kristen smiled at her, "Go for it, Jill, you have my permission. She looked up at Candace, "So I take it you're heading in there and see if you can get something from Chuck, huh?"

Candace's eyes shot open, "Oh my God, isn't anything a secret around here?" How about you?"

She licked her lips, "Well, you had my husband last night, how about I give yours a go?"

Candace, "With a body like yours, Kris, I'm sure you won't have any problems getting him interested. Be my guest, I'll hoping to be very, very tied up with Chuck."

Kristen giggled, "Just watch out for what you're asking for. I know for a fact, Chuck likes to tie his women up sometimes."

Candace rolled her eyes, "Oh My, bye. I can't wait." She hurried off into the house to find Chuck.

Christi sipped her coffee, "So, how about you Jill. How was Kyle yesterday. I heard he was the guy who got this mini-orgy started?"

She groaned, "Yeah, he dumped me in the pool. He apologized and the next thing I knew, we were locked in a torrid embrace. Wow, he did work quick. but not that quick, if you get my drift. Why do you ask?"

She took another sip of her coffee, "Well, I was thinking about giving the COO of Outdoor Man a look at my briefs, if you catch my drift."

Jill smacked her playfully on her exposed thigh, "You are a nasty one Christi. Hey, maybe we can get the two brother-in-laws together and make it a foursome."

Kristen scoffed, "Oh I most certainly advise it. Last night, wow, am I right Christi?"

She winked at her "Yeah, and not just the guys. You are something else and wouldn't mind a threesome with you and Jill before this week is over."

Kristen sipped her Mimosa, "I think I just might like that. Listen, I have to go and track down Baxter and see what we can get accomplished this fine morning."

Jill and Christi finished up and went looking for Ryan and Kyle.

In the master bedroom, the dirty blonde grand mother guided the dark haired Bonnie to the bed. Vanessa was wearing a tight pair of white shorts and a multi colored peasant blouse. She was naked under it. She hovered over the auburn haired woman She was wearing a tight pair of Capri pants and a man's white shirt. She began plucking away at the buttons and as the blouse parted, Vanessa cupped the two mounds of flesh The crinkled nipples perked up and turned dark brown.

Bonnie fisted Vanessa's dirty blonde, curly locks and guided her mouth to her aching nipples. She groaned as Vanessa gobbled them up, sucking and licking from one to the other and back again. Bonnie released her head and pushed at the blouse. It slid from her shoulders and down her body, freeing her even larger tits to the threesome watching her.

Roscoe took the lead and reached out and pulled Vanessa off of Bonnie. Vanessa struggled at first, but when she felt his strong arms envelope her and his hands cupped her naked breasts, she let up and ground her tight ass against the lump in his pants.

Boyd immediately climbed up onto the bed and pulled Bonnie up to a sitting position. He tugged on her long, dark ponytail and drew her lips to his. She pushed him away gently, extracting herself from the kiss. She looked to Roscoe who was nuzzling Vanessa neck. She turned back to Boyd, "Don't be in such a hurry Boyd, we have all afternoon to suck and fuck. She raised her hand to lightly caress his cheek. Her other hand drifted down his strong chest, along his belly to cup his cock and balls through his baggy shorts. She leaned forward and gave him a quick, peck on the lips. She leaned back and smiled up at him, "I wanna suck your cock!" She giggled when she saw the shocked look on his face. "Trust me Boyd, when a more mature, well seasoned woman tells you that, she is not being subtle, I'm going to tell you what I want to do, and want I want you to do to me." She saw a tiny smile cross his lips. She licked her lips, "Any questions?"He shook his head no and she chuckled, "Good boy, now get your clothes off and flip that ass of yours down here beside me."

He hastily did as he was told. He kicked off his shoes, pants and underwear. He removed his t-shirt and sat down and watched as she arched her ass off the bed and skimmed out of her skin-tight Capri's. Her tiny panties were already sopping wet and stuck to her fleshy cuntlips. She ran her fingers through the gusset of her panties and raised her dripping fingers to her lips, "Look what you've done to me, Boyd. You've made me so horny, I've ruined my panties."

He pouted and shrugged, "I'm so Sorry Mrs. Pluckett. If you take them off, I'll rinse them off so they'll be fresh and clean later."

She giggled, and spread her legs. Everything from from her swollen clit that pressed against the thin material, to the tight puckered asshole was showing from her wetness. She patted her pussy and winked at him, "Do you see something you like?"

He stuttered, "Yes, oh yes ma'am, I do." She hooked her fingers under the material and pulled it aside, baring everything for him to see clearly. She saw the look of pure lust on his face, as if he was using every ounce of restraint from jumping right in. He held back, remembering she told him they had all afternoon.

Beside the bed, Vanessa managed to turn in Roscoe's clutches. His one hand slid down her back, underneath her opened blouse and rested on the small of her back, the other raked through her dirty blonde curls and he guided her lips to his.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers