Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christi rolled her head to the side. Her eyes were opened wide, as was her mouth. She was gasping for air, but she moaned her approval of what he was probing. When his fingers went deeper, all the way up to his knuckle, he began to finger her asshole faster and harder.

Christi groaned out louder and she saw Ryan and Jill watch what Kyle was doing to her tiny body. She arched her back and was on the verge of an orgasm.

Kyle's cock was so hard, it ached. He fisted his cock and positioned himself behind her. He stared down at the gorgeous body beneath him and rubbed his cock, covered in her cunt juices already against her asshole. "Do you want me to fuck your ass, Christi?"

She arched her back more than before and gasped out, "Oh yessssss!" That was all Kyle needed to hear. He slowly began to slide it into her tight asshole. He felt her tighten and squeeze his cock. She moaned louder, spreading her legs wider to ease the pressure. He clutched at her tiny hips and began to thrust slowly into her ass. When he was sure she was okay with it in her ass, he increased the pace. He pounded into her ass faster, causing the bed to shake, even though Ryan was driving in and out of Jill at a furious pace.

Christi's asshole began to contract slightly as she felt herself on the verge of cumming, Each thrust brought her closer and closer to cumming and she knew that she couldn't last much longer. Finally, she lost it and exploded. She ground her ass back against his invading cock. She came hard, groaning and moaning over and over again.

Kyle didn't slow up as he continued to pound into her ass. He felt her asshole gripping his cock tighter. He knew that he was on the brink of cumming too. He squeezed her hips, and drew out of her ass and without missing a beat, drove his cock balls deep into her sloppy pussy. He slammed into her as he pounded into her tight cunt. He heard her growl and felt her spasming around his cock. He stroked several more times and he lost it and blasted rope after rope of his hot cum deep in her pussy.

He slowly pulled out of her and she turned and giggled, "Why are we on the floor when we have a perfectly comfortable bed right in front of us." Even though she was weak as a new born kitten, she climbed up onto the bed and flopped down on her back and she was joined by Kyle. They watched Ryan and Jill going at it.

Ryan was buried to the hilt in Jill and she was crying out in shock when he slid deeper into her and brushed her cervix. It was part pain and part pleasure.

He drew back, and he had a shocked look on his face, "Jill, did I hurt you? Fuck, you're so wet, so tight. I went so deep. I didn't mean to..."

She cut him off, "No, oh no Ryan, you didn't, please don't stop, keep fucking me." She was delirious with pleasure. His cock was driving in and out of her, his hips thrusting so hard as her own rose and fell to meet his. She squeezed and clenched her cunt muscles as Jill tried keeping him in her as deep as she could.

Ryan leaned over her and attacked her neck and he knew she loved that. Her eyes closed and she shivered from the intense pleasure coursing through her. He whispered into her ear continually how great she felt and she knew he wasn't making things us. She felt the same and she felt self- conscience with her female lover beside her watching it all unfold.

Jill clung to him, pressing her neck harder against his soft, wet kisses. She adored the tiny shocks that raced through her with each kiss and nibble. She moved with him, driving him to take more, as she did the same to him. She stiffened and cried out, and she finally let go. She tightened her grip on him, "Oh yes, Ryan, yes, more, more, jut like that. Oh FUCK! I'm cumming!"

She wrapped her legs around him, not wanting him to pull out. She felt the warmth of his hot sperm filling her unprotected womb. This entire week was orchestrated by her and she was bound and determined to get pregnant. She knew she was ripe this week and so was Christi. They made a pact to get pregnant together and so far, she had Kyle and Ryan's cum filling her womb with thousands of baby making sperm. She knew it had to work.

Christi was a little nervous, especially after last night. She wasn't worry about Boyd's or Kyle's sperm, but she was so turned on last night, that her own son, Roscoe filled her. She hoped it wasn't his baby that was going to grow in her.

Ryan collapsed against Jill, "Jill, that was incredible. You've got to be the hottest fuck I've ever had." He rolled off of her and fell onto the crumpled sheets.

Christi rolled over and enveloped the love of her life. The two of them were locked in a heated embrace and before long, Christi managed to spin around. She lowered her cum filled pussy to Jill's waiting mouth. Just as she felt her tongue on her own pussy. She sank her tongue into Jill's equally full cunt. They tried not to suck, but stab at each other's creamy hole, to push the thousands of sperms deeper into their unprotected wombs.

Back in Mandy's bathroom, she was soaping up her lush curves and she was startled when the door opened and Adam slipped in, "How about I wash your back, Mandy?"

She giggled, "If that was the only thing you were interested in, right?"

She turned and plastered her lush curves against his chest. Their lips met in a torrid kiss and she ground her freshly washed pussy against his stiffening cock. She shoved her tongue into his mouth as she reached down and stroked his cock. She let out a shriek when he spun her around and the hot spray doused her dry hair. She screamed out, "I was trying to keep my hair dry. Now you're gonna have to dry it when we get out."

He kissed her eyelids, "Not a problem Mandy. I love doing it. I dry Bonnie's hair all the time after she sucks my cock in the shower."

She giggled, "Is that a request, Adam?" Before he could reply, she was kneeling before him. The water plastered her raven locks to her head. Her bright red lips parted and closed about his shaft.

Adam threw his head back as he clutched at her head. He began fucking her mouth as he did her pussy earlier and he wasn't going to last very long. He loved how her dark brown eyes stared up at him. Her wet lashed looked amazing as her nostrils flared, trying to breath with the water plastering her hair down and her mouth full of cock.

Somehow Adam managed to get up enough strength to pulled her to her feet. He ravished her ass with his hands as he kissed her deeply, "You're not getting off that easy. We have to get out and I want this ass of yours." He tightened his grip on her ass and raring back, gave it a hard, stinging slap.

They got out and after drying off, Adam made her sit on the dressing table bench. He began running a brush through her hair and used the hair blower to dry it.

Greg came in and watched at the doorway. He stepped in and he had Mandy straddle the bench. He drew her to the edge and as Adam continued to dry her hair atop her head, Greg worked on making a wet mess between her legs.

By the time Adam had Mandy's hair dried, Greg managed to give her one glorious orgasm and as she was on the verge of a second one, Adam drew her up into his arms and carried her back to the bedroom. He planted her on the edge of the bed.

Mandy fell onto her back. Her head hung off the side of the bed and Greg stepped forward and he was short enough to be at the perfect height. Mandy reached back and grabbing him by the ass, she pulled him to her open mouth, She gobbled up his tiny cock and his swollen nuts were resting on her forehead. She sucked like a Hoover Vacuum. Her tongue whipped out all about his cock and she felt it swell to an even longer length.

Greg was amazed how great she sucked cock. He never, ever felt that large before. He pulled out of her and fell to the bed.

Adam pulled her up to a sitting position and guided her to straddle Greg. She took him into her tight pussy and whipped her head around, "Okay Adam, you wanted my ass, it's waiting for you. Fuck it, fuck it hard and make me cum. I'm going to love riding Greg here and I want you both to cum in my tight holes."

Adam climbed up and found her puckered hole and he shoved it in. She was extremely tight, but after she got accustomed to it, she relaxed and he began fucking her in stride with Greg.

Just like she requested after a good twenty minutes of intense fucking, she lost it and painted Greg's cock with her cunt cream.

Greg and Adam followed suit as she used her talented muscles to milk them both. Their filled her to the brim with their two hot creamy loads.

Afterwards the three of them huddled together in the bed, Mandy loved being the meat in a sandwich as the two men were the white bread holding her in place.

Baxter was trying to keep a low profile. He knew Candace was mad, but she paid him back by fucking Ryan last night. He was in the media room watching a ball game and he looked at the open door. Standing there with her hands on her hips was Kristen. He knew she was the CEO and CFO of Outdoor Man and the last thing he needed was to get on the wrong side of this very powerful, yet beautiful executive. He smiled up at her, "Hello, Mrs. Baxter, how can I help you?

She strutted into the room. She stood before him in a slinky dress. It was rather tight and it hugged every one of toned curves. She threw her long blonde hair over her shoulders and pushed her straining tits out further, "You could help me with a problem I have."

He sat up, "Sure what is it Ma'am?" She giggled and sat down beside him, "First of all, loosen up, and for now, please, call me Kristen, or Kris."

"Sure, Ma'am, I mean Kristen. What seems to be the problem?"

"Well. I'm lonely. My husband is off fucking one of the major investors of your franchise store. I'm in dire need of some attention, do you think you can do that?"

"Aw, well, I'd love to, but my wife is...."

Kris cut him off, "She's back in Chuck's room naked and trying to lure him into his bed. So what's holding you back in helping your CEO with her loneliness?" Her hand went to his chest and ran along the buttons on his shirt."

He stood and took her by the hand, "How about you go somewhere, where there is a bed. If we're going to do this, might as well be comfortable while doing it."

She chuckled, "My feelings exactly, come on. I'm got a bedroom that isn't being used.; let's try it out."

Once there, Baxter led Kris to the bed. He had her stand there as he quickly disrobed and laid down on the bed. He looked up at her and he took control, "Okay Kristen, take off your clothes, slowly, and as you do so tease yourself before I take over."

Kristen's mouth dropped open in awe of what he said, but reached down and grabbing the hem of her tight, stocking dress. She drew it up and off her lush body. She stood there in bra, panties and high heels. She bit her lip as she gazed down at his thick, throbbing cock and she felt moisture building up in-between her legs. She caressed her toned, flat belly and snuck her fingers under the waistband of her black, lacy panties.

Baxter reached out and guided Kris to the bed. He had her lay down on her belly as he removed her heels and dropped them to the floor. Baxter guided his fingertips across the skin of Kristen's shoulders, back, exposed ass cheeks, calves and thighs.

She looked to the side and motioned to the night stand, "There are some massage oils there if you would like to try it in me. Oh and if you rally are adventurous, open the drawer. I'm sure you will love trying out a few of the toys I bought with me for this week. I was hoping Ryan would try using them, but seeing you're here, I'm open to try them out with you."

She settled back on the pillow and released a moan when she felt the oil on her back as Baxter drizzled it there. He used one hand to work the scented oil into her back as his other hand deftly undid the clasp holding her bra closed.

Kristen's breathing grew raged as Baxter continued. He straddled her frame and began to nibble at her neck and ears. Kristen felt a tiny orgasm course through her. She was so turned on and ripe for a nice long bout with this talented man. She arched her hips off the bed when she felt Baxter attempting to remove her panties. She felt him draw them off her feet and she wiggled her ass towards him.

Baxter continued to massage oil into Kristen's legs and toned ass cheeks. He dared to go further, especially after seeing the toys he knew she wanted him to use on her. His drizzled more oil between her tight cheeks and began to use his thumb directly on her puckered hole.

Kristen tensed up at first, but as he continued, she felt her pussy become so wet with her juices that they were running down her spread thighs.

Baxter grabbed the bottle of oil and poured it directly on her starred hole and even more into his hand as he coated the smallest of the butt plugs he found in the drawer. He warmed the plug and slowly inserted it into her asshole

Kris let out a gasp as Baxter continued to caress her entire backside. He playing with her inner thighs, lightly brushing against the thick folds of her sopping pussy. He twisted the plug and pulled it out and shoved it back in several times. He pulled it out and replaced it with the second, larger plug.

Kristen let out another gasp and it turned to a moan when she felt him shoving it in and out a few times before leaving it there for her to get used to it. With the medium sized butt plug buried deep in her ass, he rolled her over onto her back and it shoved the plug even deeper into her ass.

He stared down at the gorgeous blonde and shook his head, "Why would any man leave this incredible body for another?" He took in her lush curves. Her newly enhanced breasts stood high atop her chest. Her tiny waist and ample hips begged to be mounted. Those dark, glistening cuntlips were full of blood and swollen and wet. Her legs were long, toned and perfectly shaped. She looked back up at him. Her long blonde hair framed her face and her blue eyes bored into his. He saw those plush lips and he ached for them to be wrapped around his raging hard-on. He shook his head and picked up the bottle of oil and poured it over her ample tits. He pinched her puckered nipples and ran down her ribs to her flat, toned belly. Like a moth to a flame, he dipped his head and blew lightly on her swollen cuntlips,

Kris arched her back and clutched at his head as she felt him lick her pussy, in and up and down motion. She was so turned on from the butt play, his admiring her body and now licking her pussy, she lost it and had her second, and much stronger orgasm.

Baxter gathered up her legs and pulled them off the mattress. With her ass exposed once again, he pulled the butt plug out and replaced it with the largest one there. It sent Kris into an even stronger climax and she was so turned on, her pussy lips quivered and were now coated with her milky cream.

Still holding her legs up, he planted them on his shoulders and scooting inward, he grabbed his cock and placed it at the entrance to her weeping pussy. He guided it in and Kris was so wet that he sank balls deep into her with the first stroke.

Kris was in a constant state of orgasms. She moaned louder as her breathing began ragged. She felt him fuck her at a rapid pace, pumping in and out of her. The large butt plug was pushed further in as she felt his cock scraping against it through the thin tissues between the two holes. With her legs propped up on his shoulders, his cock repeatedly scraped against her G-spot. It only took a few more strokes and she went off in yet another, even more intense orgasm. She was delirious, not having so many orgasms so close together before and she knew before long, he'd want his cock replacing that plug in her ass. She wanted it too, but hoped she could hold off and not faint from the intense pleasure coursing through her body.

Just as she anticipated, being on her back, Baxter reached down and drew the plug out of her ass. He flipped her over onto her belly and grabbing hold of her hips, he drew her up onto her knees. Baxter coated his cock with more lube, even though it was covered in her pussy juices. He lined his meaty cock up with her puckered hole and he plunged it into her asshole.

Kristen whipped her head around from the sudden intrusion and screamed out, "OH YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YES, OH YES, BAXTER, FUCK MY ASS HARD AND GO DEEPER!"

He did as requested. He picked up the pace and plowed as deep as he could into Kristen's ass. The only thing that kept Baxter from disappearing into Kristen's ass forever was his pelvis. Baxter pumped away and Kris had the most explosive orgasm of her life.

Baxter drew out of her ass and he rolled over onto his back. Before she could react, he guided her above his prone body and she took over. She guided his cock back into her asshole. She rode him cowgirl style She bucked like a bronco. She lifted herself up and slammed down again and again over and over until she fisted her long, tousled hair and screamed out once again. Her exposed pussy, gushed more cream, coating his belly as she whipped her head about.

Baxter's belly and chest were drenched in her bodily fluids. Just at that exactly moment, Baxter lost it and began blasting rope, after rope of his hot semen deep into her bowels. Kris was too weak to move any further. She collapsed on top of Baxter and for a moment she thought she was paralyzed. She plastered her firm tits to his slime covered chest and kissed him as she tried catching her breath.

What seemed like forever, they slowly had feelings in their limbs. Baxter gathered her up in his arms and carried her to the bathroom and ran a large, soothing bubble bath. They both settled in and huddled together in the warmth of each other's arms and the soothing heat of the water.

Just as Kristen had predicted, Candace was in search of Chuck. Unable to locate him, she snuck into his bedroom. She stripped off all of her clothes and settled down in his bed. She picked up her cell phone. She sent Chuck a text, "Mr. Larabee, this is Candace Hayes. I'm afraid someone is trying to take advantage of me. I'm hiding here in your bedroom. Please hurry and use your skills to take the appropriate action. PLEASE HURRY!"

Chuck was in the office Jill had set up for Outdoor Man employees to check their e-mails and do any work necessary while away from Colorado. He picked up his cell and reading it, he rushed out and hurried to his bedroom. He threw open the door and his jaw hit the floor. He was staring at the milky white body of the naked redhead, sprawled out on his bed. He turned, closed and locked the door, after that, he approached the bed. He stopped at the side of the bed and the bright light showed through the picture window. The sun cast a bright light on her magnificent shapely body. He saw her turn slightly on her side, looking just like a Playboy centerfold. He licked his lips and whispered, "Absolutely outstanding!"

His dark eyes took in her beauty, from her full, firm breasts, her tiny waist, her hips perfectly rounded to hold a man's body while fucking. His eyes traveled down her long, shapely legs. He moved back upward and stopped as he watched her part her legs and letting feast upon her glistening red lips of her pussy. He looked up and locked his dark eyes with her gorgeous blue eyes. He loved how her long, wavy red hair floated about her face and covered her shoulders and the upper slopes of her tits. He loved how milky white they were, the large rosy red aeroules crowned the tops and in the center of both were a darker red nipple. They seemed to swell and darken as he looked at them.

Candace licked her lips and nibbled lightly at the bottom one. She was worried he wasn't sure of what to do. She dreamed about him since she seen him yesterday and after hearing what he did to Violet she was in a constant state of wetness. She laid there, nervous, waiting to see what he did.