Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa clung to him as she kissed him back with the intensity that raised through the two of them.

When they broke the kiss, they were breathing heavily and Vanessa could feel the excitement coursing through her entire lush body. She shivered again when she felt his fingers run through her hair again and she pressed her head into the palm of that hand. Her hands were active too. She cupped his groin with her large hand. She let out a gasp as she encountered his stiffness. She knew without a doubt that he was naked under his cargo shorts.

Roscoe's other hand slid up her back and removed her unbuttoned blouse and as it fluttered to the floor, his fingers immediately found the button and zipper on the back of her skin-tight shorts. He tugged at them and Vanessa wiggled her hips to assist and they dropped to the floor. She stood naked before him and she drew in a deep breath when she heard him exclaim, "You are absolutely gorgeous, Vanessa. I now see where Kristen gets her good looks from." He turned her in their embrace and sweeping her long hair from her neck, he nuzzled it and planted soft, wet kisses on her flesh. Pulling her hand against his body, his hands slid down from her throat, over her large firm tits, tweaking her nipples before drifting over her slightly rounded belly to her fleshy folds of her wet pussy.

Vanessa's hand grabbed hold of that hand and guided it into her inner lips. Her other hand reached back and clutching at his head, she turned her head and their lips met in a passionate kiss. She pulled back slightly and groaned out, "OH fuck yeah, Roscoe, shove your fingers in deeper."

He pulled away and once again attacked her neck. His teeth grazed her flesh. His fingers explored her sensitive cunt, finally settling into a slow circular motion over her clit again and again.

She humped his hand and groaned out again and again, "Oh fuck yeah, yes, yes, just like that, don't stop!" She ground her ass against the stiff material of his cargo pants. She wanted her flesh on his flesh. She felt his cock yearning to escape, but wasn't about to release her pussy to strip off his pants. She gasped sharply as she felt a tiny climax course through her lush body. She exhaled slowly, savoring the constant pressure against her thick folds. She felt light-headed as she sagged against him.

Roscoe turned and lifted her left arm under her knees, right one around her. She immediately wrapped her arms over his shoulder as she buried her face in his chest.

He walked around to the vacant side of the bed. He lowered her onto the bed and she stared up at him, "Take off those fucking clothes Roscoe, I want you as naked as I am."

He ripped off his t-shirt, kicked away his sandals and tore open his cargo shorts. They fell to his feet and he kicked them aside. He stood there, his cock pointing straight at her. She licked her lips, "Mmm, yummy!"

He joined the other three on the bed, but only saw Vanessa. He was in her arms and they were soon locked in a torrid, passionate kiss. She rolled him onto his back, looking down into his eyes, Their lips met in a soft kiss, her slender fingers ran through the sparse hair on his chest and he closed his eyes and she pressed her lips to his more firmly.

Beside them, Bonnie did the same to Boyd, rolling him onto his back, she raked her manicured nails down his chest, across his hair covered belly to his stiffness. She wanted to tease him but saw how close he was to exploding, she set her sights on his cock. She wrapped her fist around the base and stroked it once upward. She drew a large dollop of pre-cum from the tip. she lowered her head and her lips closed around the beet-red tip. She took the swollen crown into her mouth as her hand stroked him lightly. Mere seconds passed between the contact of her flesh to his and suddenly, without warning, he shook and trembled. His pulsating shaft exploded, sending jets of his hot cum into her mouth. She locked her lips around it and swallowed every drop he expelled. She squeezed the shaft and stroked him to milk out every drop. She let the quivering shaft slip from her lips as it softened and shrank. She looked up at him and he had the back of his hand across his eyes, "I'm so, so sorry Bonnie. Seeing your gorgeous mouth, wrapped around my cock, I just couldn't hold back, I'm so embarrassed."

She chuckled, "Oh, don't you worry Boyd. It wasn't the first time I got a mouthful of cum that quickly, I've been told I do give a mean blowjob. I'm sure you'll be ready to go again soon, and this time, last a lot longer. You know, while you regain the starch in this gorgeous cock of yours, you can return the favor."

He hopped up in a flash, "Oh you have no idea how much I want to return the favor, Bonnie. Is it okay that I call you Bonnie?" She chuckled, "You came in my mouth and are about to eat my pussy, I think it's okay."

The two of them quickly switched positions. Vanessa settled back on the soft mattress. She ground her gorgeous ass down as she spread her legs and looked on as Roscoe lowered his upper body between her outstretched legs.

Beside them, Bonnie had Boyd lying flat on his belly. She straddled his ass and leaned forward over him. She raked her puckered nipples up and down his back, "Like I said before Boyd, we have all afternoon, no need to rush." She had up and ran her hands up and down his firm back. She felt him relax and release air from her lungs. She leaned forwards again, so that her body rested on his and the hair from her ponytail swished across his heated skin. Her lips parted and she nipped and licked at the flesh of his shoulder. She peeled her body from his and patted him on the ass, "Roll over, I want to see how hard I can make you."

He did as she requested and he let out a tiny moan as her lips enveloped his cock. She used her tongue under the head of his shaft, where she knew most men were most sensitive. She hit pay dirt as she felt him squirm and gasp out, "Oh fuck, yeah Bonnie, right there."

She rose up onto her knees, straddling him. She put the tip of her finger to her bottom lip, "Um, let's see if I remember correctly, Round, stiff shaft, going into wet tunnel, am I correct?" She giggled as she fisted his cock and swept it up and down the wet slit. She parted her folds and as she sank down on him, she released a burst of air she was holding in her lungs. She locked eyes with Boyd and she ran her hands up and down his firm pecs. Her eyes closed as she felt him sink deeper into her extremely wet pussy. She felt him bottom out and her clit was grinding against the root of his shaft. Her eyes shot open and as she groaned louder, she lowered her body and kissed him with the hunger she felt.

Boyd growled against her lips as she felt her talented cunt muscles squeezing and releasing his shaft. She was suddenly caught off guard as Boyd rolled her over and her eyes shot open, staring up at the smiling face of the youngster. She licked her lips and whispered out, "Fuck me, Boyd, fuck me hard and make me cum!"

He rested on his elbows and as he thrust his hips forward, he found hers rising up to meet his. He moved, sliding back in and out of her hot pussy. Every second or third inward thrust, he ground his cock against her and he knew he was brushing her stiff clit again and again. Each time he did this, Bonnie gasped and raked his back with her nails, "Oh yes, Boyd, just like that, oh fuck, you sure know how to treat an old lady!."

He cut her off with yet another torrid kiss. He felt pain shoot through his back as she raked his back harder. He knew he was hitting the spots she needed perfectly. He thrust in and out of her, driving his cock balls deep in her again and again. He continued to rotate his hips, teasing her clit to the point of her ultimate climax.

Bonnie braced her feet flat on the bed, forcing her hips upward, meeting his as their damp skin slapped against one another again and again. Her long arms left her back and grabbed hold of his firm ass cheeks. she pulled him tight to her body, "Yes, yes, OH YES Boyd, keep it up, right there, I'm going to explode!"

He slammed into her as hard and as deep as he could. All of a sudden her hands fell to the mattress, her legs fell flat there too. She went limp. He still held off as she coated his cock with a dose of her creamy cum. He slowed and kissed her softly. He swept some of the hair that escaped her ponytail.

Bonnie kissed him back and kissed his cheek and chin "Why did you stop? You didn't cum, did you?"

He shook his head, "No, not yet Bonnie, I wanted to please you and make sure you came."

She giggled, "Oh you did Boyd. You keep doing things like this, and you'll make a woman very, very happy. She chuckled, "I have to say, you surely made this lady very, very happy."

She let out a gasp as she felt his stiff cock pulsate in her pussy. She knew he was ready for more and she suddenly felt a surge of energy. She was about to go for it.

Beside them, Vanessa was squirming deeper into the mattress. Roscoe had his face buried between her widespread legs. He loved how thick her cuntlips were. He couldn't stop staring at them. He ran his fingers up and down and was amazed how her thick lips clung to his invading fingers. Vanessa let out a gasp as his fingers ran upward, and the pad of two fingers lightly gripped her clit and caressed it. As he did this, his lips and tongue excited the flesh of her inner thigh. He nipped at it and she felt a bolt of pleasure shoot directly to her pussy. His other hand ran up her lush body and he rolled her nipple.

Vanessa was gasping for air as she felt his fingers playing perfectly with her clit and nipple at the same time. The pleasure shot through her again and again. Her head fell back against the pillow and she rolled her head from side to side as she felt the urge to cum already.

Roscoe's lips rose higher, until he finally replaced his fingers with his lips and tongue on her clit. He had a rough time holding her in place. Her hips were jerking violently as she lost it and began painting his lips and tongue with her milky cum.

She let her leg rest over his shoulder and her fingers tangled in his hair as she felt him licking up her nectar. Her breathing slowed as as she came down from the intense climax she just experienced.

He slowly sat up and she welcomed him into her arms. She rested her head against his sweat covered chest.

Beside them Bonnie was rocking her hips slowly. She felt Boyd ready to get his share of the fun. He loved making her cum, but he was in desperate need of a release of his own. She felt his movements being a little more urgent. She flexed her cunt muscles, trying to milk his cock. She closed her eyes and resisted the impulse to groan louder. She grabbed hold of his head and plastered her lips to his. She wanted and needed a rest. She pushed at his shoulders and he was a little disappointed, but not for long. She urged him to his back and before he could react, she had her lips closed around his shaft. She came off of it, "Mmm, I love tasting my cunt juices, especially when it is coating a hard, thick cock."

He wasn't going to complain. He already fucked her and if he could cum down her throat or better yet, all over her face, he'd be happy, very, very happy. He grabbed hold of her head and fisting her ponytail, he guided her mouth to his cock.

Bonnie's tongue caressed his slime covered balls, working from the base up to the tip, then down again. When his cock was in her mouth, she massaged his nut sack. While she licked the soft, firm skin just below her fist, she teased the flesh of his cock. She was a pro using her lips, tongue and fingers on his shaft. She picked up the pace and she heard Boyd's breathing increase.

Boyd pulled hard on her ponytail and the band snapped. Her long dark hair floated over her face, bathing his legs, belly and cock with her silky hair. He lost it and a gush of his semen shot out and filled her mouth. She swallowed repeatedly, but it was too much. It popped out and the final two blasts coated her cheek and forehead.

Beside them, they saw this and Roscoe rose up from having Vanessa pinned to the bed. He hovered over her and shoved forward and sank into her in one swift movement. His thrusts were deep, and it caused Vanessa to moan. The quick hard thrusts took her breath away. It was raw the way he fucked her and it turned Vanessa on. She loved being treated like a sexual person, something that was lacking for a while now. She was back and she loved every moment of this youngster. She found herself thrusting upward, as hard as Roscoe was. She clung to his shoulders and cried out, "Yes, yes, Roscoe, harder, faster, oh fuck, I'm so, so close, don't slow up!"

He slammed into her and the entire bed shook and he slammed into her and he heard her cry out. He felt her cunt muscles tighten and as he felt her flooding her cunt with her cream, he added to it. He began pumping his hot cum deep into her overheated pussy. She tightened her arms and legs around him as she felt him filling her with his potent seed. She smiled inwardly knowing she still had the ability to excite a young man.

Roscoe slumped against her and he felt tiny aftershocks of her orgasm and his, sending a few more tiny spurts of his seed into her.

After a few minutes, the four of them came together. Boyd was caressing and teasing the lush curves of his grand mother. Roscoe was doing the same to his grand mother, Bonnie.

Jill saw standing in the doorway and she cleared her throat, "Okay, you guys, now that you made a total fucking mess of my bedroom, I'd like to have it for myself and a little of my own pleasure if you don't mind."

Christi poked her head in, "Okay Mom, take my son and your boy toy to the bathroom. The four of you can use the shower. Just leave through the other door. I think we're gonna want our privacy."

Vanessa scoffed, "He isn't a boy toy, he's my grandson, but you got it." They got up and left the room.

Jill picked up her phone and called the maid, "Could you please come into the master bedroom, change the sheets and air it out. Afterwards check some of the other bedrooms, they too may need sheet changes." She hung up and turned to Ryan,. Kyle and Christi, "How about going out on the balcony and lounge around until our bedroom is made presentable." They did and saw some of the action they were not expecting to see.

As a number of the group slowly trailed off to secluded places in the mansion, Candace hopped out of the tub and went looking for Chuck. Violet and Mike left for Jill's office to discuss plans for the grand opening tomorrow. Joe and Cammy headed towards the pool house and that left Rudy lounging by the pool with Eve and Jen. Eve and Jen were finishing off the second and third Mimosa and Rudy could tell the two of them were raring to get started. Jen motioned to Rudy to get closer to Eve. He slid his chair right next to Eve's His thigh brushed hers and she felt a tingling warmth race directly to her pussy. He draped his arm around Eve's shoulder and the tingling she felt grew stronger.

Eve turned her head towards Rudy and without any delay, their lips met. It was awkward at first, but slowly they managed to block Jen out of their gaze and as the kiss grew stronger, Rudy's tongue lazily caressed Eve's lips as it sought entrance between them. He found an opening and as he stabbed at her tongue, she met his with hers and the kiss grew even steamier.

Eve moved closer and she ran her fingers through his dark hair. He pulled Eve closer and slipped his hand under her tiny camisole and was happy to find a bare breast. He felt the nipple perk up in his palm and he found her moaning into his mouth. She felt her pussy getting wetter by the moment and she knew Jen was watching.

Without waiting any longer, Rudy drew the camisole up and over her head, baring her upper body to the warm sun, Eve and unbeknownst to them, the two couples on the balcony watching. Rudy deepened the kiss and he began rolling her dark pink nipple before breaking the kiss and replacing his fingers with his warm lips.

Eve tightened her grip on his head and she thought the sun was hot, but his lips, tongue and mouth were scalding on the sensitive flesh of her heaving tit! She closed her eyes and arched her back to press her tit further into his active mouth. She groaned as he moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment.

Suddenly Eve felt her legs being spread apart. Her eyes shot open and she saw Jen on her knees before her on the concrete. She winked up at Eve, "I hate being left out, especially when I was the one who told Rudy to get cozier.

Rudy groaned as his lips popped off of Eve's luscious tits, "Hey, like you said, this was your idea. I was just going along with it."

Jen giggled, "No, keep doing what you were doing. I just want to be in the mix and share Eve with you. You can share, can't you?"

Rudy chuckled, "Oh I can share, just ask Mandy how we shared last night. As long as I get to fuck, one or both of you, I'm one happy camper."

While they were talking, Jen scooted up the lounger chair and she, along with Rudy were playing avidly with Eve's tits and Eve had a difficult time listening to their conversation. She couldn't care less, as long as they kept doing what they were doing.

Eve's back bowed even more as the two of them feasted on her full, firm tits. She stared at the gorgeous Asian beauty and she let out a gasp when she saw Jen lean back and removed her bikini top. She followed her lead as Jen took one of Eve's hands and planted it directly over her smaller, but firmer tit. She felt the dark chocolate nipple perk up and stiffen under her caresses.

Eve's hand roamed over the darker skin beauty, she tweaked her nipple and moved to its twin and did the same to that one too.

Jen leaned into the caress and she planted her soft lips on Eve's. Their tongue entwined in a feverous kiss that grew hotter as it continued.

Rudy took the opportunity to work on the remainder of Eve's clothes as the two gorgeous ladies were locked in a kiss. He found the zipper on Eve's short skirt and releasing it, he tugged at it. It came off and he was smiling broadly. She was naked and her pussy was already glistening from the kissing and tit play. Without missing a beat, be buried his head between her legs and sucked at her aching clit. He lapped and sucked, gently nibbling on the hot button; he was driving Eve insane.

Eve clutched at the two head before her. She pushed Rudy harder against her sopping pussy and with the other one, she weaved her fingers though Jen's long, silky raven hair as the two of them continued to kiss like long lost lovers.

Eve groaned loudly into Jen's mouth as she felt Rudy shoved two fingers deep into her sopping hole. She felt him thrust them in and out, while he continued to suck hard on her clit. She thrust her hips upward as she felt his curl his fingers in her and pet the inner walls of her pussy. He knew exactly where her G-spot was and he played it to perfection.

She felt her excitement go off the charts. The sensation of Rudy playing with her pussy and Jen kissing her and tugging at her nipples, she was already on the cusp of an explosive orgasm. When she felt Rudy's thumb slide into her asshole, she lost it and doused his mouth with a stream of her climax.

Just as she was cumming down from her orgasm, Rudy flipped her over onto her knees and entered her forcefully from behind. The lounge chair creaked and wiggled from the forceful movements. The sensations of his rock-hard cock impaling her relentlessly was reigniting her feverous feeling, making her wet all over.

Jen released Eve's mouth and tits and climbed off the side of the lounge chair. Both Eve and Rudy were glad of this. They were worried the commercial grade lounge chair wouldn't hold their weight. Jen removed her bikini bottoms and moved around to the head of the lounge chair. She straddled the chair, spreading her legs out as wide as possible. Her naked, dark lipped pussy hovered over Eve's face.