Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

She released a deep breath, she didn't even know she was holding. She let it out as she watched him strip off every bit of clothing, exposing his BBC for her to gaze. She couldn't tear her eyes from it as he stepped closer to the bed and as he placed a knee on the bed. She reached out and wrapped her dainty fingers around his swollen shaft. She released a gasp as he fell against her, trapping her large, white tits against his bulky, black body. Her hand never released his cock as she even tightened her fist. Her rosy-red nipples stiffened standing erect. The feel of her full, firm tits pressed against him aroused him, causing his cock to harden and grow longer.

Their lips met, passionately, their tongue dueled as their first kiss grew torrid.

He lifted his gaze to meet hers. She returned his look, her breath was ragged. A tiny smile crossed her lips as she saw him look lower and take in her gorgeous tits once again. He loved how they rose and fell from her heavy breathing. His hand moved across to cup a firm mound. The contrast of his black hand against her white tit was shocking. He lowered his head, he licked fleetingly at the swollen tip. He loved how she jerked and arched her back, shoving more of her flesh between his lips. His tongue teased around the aeroule, before his lips enveloped the hard nub. He increased his sucking pressure, causing Candace to squirm.

Chuck cupped her other breast, grasping it and squeezing it more firmly. As his tongue lapped at the one nipple, he looked across at his other hand kneading, mauling and clutching her other tit.

Candace whimpered in excited, restraining pleasure.

Chuck's head shifted and gave her other nipple the same attention. He went back and forth several times as Candace cradled his head in her white hands. She groans grew louder as she felt his black shaft scraping against her clit.

She broke free from his grasp and settled her body beside his black cock. She hefted it in her lily white fingers. She rolled it around and felt it throbbing. She noticed a pearly white drop forming at the large head. She swept it across the head, smearing it all over the tip. She opened her tiny bow-like mouth and struggled to fit it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and relished in the bitter, musky taste. She kissed and lapped at the plum-sized balls hanging from the bottom of the shaft. She took a deep breath, the masculine odor turned her on even more. She knew she could spend an entire hour just staring at the silky, but stiff shaft in her palm. She wanted to spend the whole day sucking and licking it, but she knew she had to have it buried deep in her belly. She knew it had to happen soon or she may explode with want.

Chuck had different ideas. He pushed her onto her back and crawled between her squirming, shapely legs. He inhaled her sweeter, more intoxicating scent. He used his fat middle finger to trace her moist cuntlips.

Candace trembled from his gentle touch. She wanted greater contact. She knew it would happen, she was just too anxious for it to happen. He uncovered her clit. He found it prominent, elongated, but not overly large. It's pink skin was slippery and perked up from his touch. He leaned in and his fat lips enveloped the clit. He drew it into his mouth. His tongue lashed out, driving her over the edge already. Her legs were drawn up and she wrapped them around his black head. His hands pushed her legs back even further, spreading her open even wider. He leaned down and she growled out as his tongue flickered out, gently driving into her asshole. She let out a squeal, not expecting that. He licked around the rim and twisting his tongue into a circle, he darted in and out of her asshole, penetrating the tight ring and sending her off into a second orgasm.

His fingers slid deeper into her pussy as he tongue fucked her asshole. Her insides spasmed as she was oozing out more and more of her creamy tonic.

Candace felt his fat tongue enter her cunt and while he hungrily sucked her ultra-sensitive clit. She gushed pussy juice from her quivering hole. He released her clit and lapped up every ounce she expelled.

She had enough strength to continue to stroke his cock, wanting it stiff for him to fuck her. That was the least of his problems. He was having a tough time releasing her pussy. He didn't want to leave the spot he had settled in.

Although weak, Candace was in need of his cock in her and she used every ounce of strength she had to push him onto his back. She climbed up and reaching back, she fisted his cock and poised it at the entrance to her sopping pussy. She looked down and let out a gasp as she saw his black shaft slowly disappearing between her bright pink lips and entering her lily white body. She looked at the mirror on the closet door and she let out a grunt. The contrast was amazing and it turned her on even more. She watched as Chuck's large black hands grabbed hold of her large, swaying mounds of flesh. She threw her head back, sending a waterfall of red hair down her back. He released her tits and grabbed her head and pulled her down to him. As her tits crushed against his black chest, his lips captured hers. His fingers fisted her hair and he forced his tongue into her mouth.

Candace kissed him back with the same intensity that he kissed her. She began riding his big, black cock. She sound of her wet cunt slurping and sucking was filling the room. The scent of sex was heavy in the bedroom and it turned them both on even more.

Chuck slammed into her again and again. He grabbed her hips and pulling her off of him, he rolled her over and grabbed her by the hips. He had her on her knees and slammed forward and sank into her doggy-style. He was buried in her balls deep and he reached up and grabbed hold of her long, red hair. He fisted it and pulling hard, he drove in her harder, faster and deeper.

Candace lost it and started cumming again. She was unable to kneel any longer and she crumpled to the damp sheets. He followed and continued to pump in and out of her tight, juicy cunt. At this angle, he hit the inner walls of her pussy, scraping again and again against her G-spot. He felt her cunt spasming and clutching at his shaft. He lost it and began to pump his hot potent seed deep in her overheated cunt. He fell against her as he emptied his swollen nuts into her pussy. He swept her hair aside and began nibbling and sucking at her neck and felt her bucking against him. The aftershock of both of their orgasms raced through the both of them.

It took them several minutes to move. Once they did, they were at one another again. They went on for several hours. Candace sucked him to completion, and he did her too. They ended up, cowgirl style, Candace taking his cock the last time in her ass and she came as his fingers bought her to yet another orgasm and he emptied his balls into her bowels.

They drifted off to sleep and were awoken from a tapping on the door. Chuck struggled off the bed and opening the door, he found an envelope in the doorway. He picked it up and after closing the door, he walked over to the bed and handed it to Candace to read.

Last, but not least Mike Baxter cornered Violet in the workout room. He found her in a sports bra and workout tights. She was trying to workout her frustrations of not being with Chuck. After last night and this morning, she was jealous of Candace. Just knowing she was in his room fucking that thick, black cock she came to love.

She turned and saw Mike standing in the doorway watching her. She smiled weakly, "See something you like?"

He stepped forward and nodded, "Oh yes I do, as a matter of fact! Why are you in here, when everybody else is off doing something nasty together?"

She chuckled, "I'm trying to work off some of my nervous frustrations."

He stepped closer to her, "You have nothing to worry about. I read your accomplishments and I think you are the perfect choice for the job at Outdoor Man. No need to be nervous."

She swept her thick, strawberry blonde hair aside and stepped closer to him. "It isn't the job I'm nervous about. After last night and this morning with Mr. Larabee, well, I've been thinking about him constantly and I don't think it is very healthy. I'm working out to try and keep my mind off of him and focus on the job tomorrow.

He stared at the sweat causing her nipples to perk up through her sports bra, "You know, I have three daughters and whenever they had that sort of an issue, I was always there to deflect their concerns, if you catch my drift."

She stepped ever closer to him and placed her hands on his chest, "Do you think you could be a distraction I need?" She sat down on the workout bench and looked up at him with those gorgeous eyes of hers.

He sat down beside her and snaked his left arm behind her back and around her waist to draw her closer. Mike gently drew her towards him until her head was resting on her shoulder. He reached out and slowly pulled the front of her sports bra down. Her heavy breasts spilled out and sat proudly on her exposed chest. Her large dark pink nipples perked up from the cool air blowing down on them.

Mike leaned in and planted his mouth on one of her breasts. He just let his lips rest against her smooth skin for a while before he shifted to her stiff tip and slowly began sucking on it.

Violet's hands came up and caressed his head and a tiny moan escaped her lips. She pressed his head harder to her full, firm tits and he was nearly smothered in her tit flesh. As he sucked on a nipple, he reached down and touched her pussy through her tight workout pants. Her camel-top was showing prominently.

Violet lurched forward, pressing her moist pussy harder against his fingers. She arched her ass off the bench and in barely a whispered, she called out, "Please Mr. Baxter, take them off. I want to feel your fingers directly on my bare pussy."

He skimmed them off of her. They were so tight, it was like peeling the skin off a ripe grape. As he tugged them off her feet, her shoes and socks fell off together with the tights. He moved back to her pussy and sank his fingers into her hot, wet hole. He twisted them inside her, and she moaned loudly and writhed uncontrollably. Mike found the thick nub of her clit and began flicking it. His mouth returned to her other nipple and it perked up, just like its twin.

Violet was gasping wildly as she stripped off her sports bra. She guided Mike back to her aching tits and she closed her eyes and groaned.

His tongue traveled up from her tit, and feasted on her neck and moving higher still, he slid his tongue in-between her parted lips. They kissed for awhile, his fingers were still extremely active in her pussy.

He left her mouth and he loved teasing the sensitive flesh of her neck and she giggled when he did the same under her chin. She whimpered and groaned when he returned to her neck and played with her earlobe. All along, he finger fucked this blonde beauty. When he pulled his fingers out of her pussy, she squealed in protest. He stood from the workout bench and drew her up to her feet. He guided her over towards one of the large, thick workout mats. He placed his hands on her shoulders and applied just enough pressure to let her know what he wanted.

Violet willingly sank to her knees and she stared up at him. she licked her parched lips and reaching out, she slowly began to unfasten his shorts. She drew down the zipper and his raging hard-on sprang out and nearly slapped her in the face. She eagerly reached out and took hold of it. She immediately wrapped her fingers around it. she stroked it a couple of times. then guided it to her opened mouth.

Mike let out a gasp, she wasn't a foreign to this act. She took her time to suck the head and she licked up and down the stiff shaft. Her long manicured fingers gently massaged his balls, It was without a doubt, one of the most erotic blowjobs he had ever had.

Violet smiled, she knew her actions were making him about to blow. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him. Strings of saliva and pre-cum stretched from the tip of his cock to her swollen lips. He would have this scene burned in his brain. This lovely strawberry blonde vixen would soon be the manager of their newest Outdoor Man and here she was on her knees, her lips covered in his pre-cum and her saliva. He loved this look. He drew her up and enveloped her in his arms. Their lips met in a passionate kiss and he got a taste of his pre-cum, coating her lips. Their lips parted and they swapped spit and cum. She began working her fingers on the buttons on his shirt and once she had them open, she tore it off. She had him naked and hugged him again. Their lips fused together as her ample tits were smashed against his firm chest.

Mike broke the embrace and turning her around he guided her back down to the plush workout mat. He stood over her, gazing at her naked body. He watched as she spread her legs, exposing her bald pussy, and he saw how wet and ready it was.

Mike sank to the mat and he settled in between her outstretched legs. He grabbed hold of his raging hard-on and guided it to her juicy cunt. He inched his cock inward and as he leaned over, their lips met and she sucked at his tongue. He lowered his body, sinking deeper into her and he loved how her firm, tits squashed against his chest. He thrust his hips forward, sinking deeper and deeper into her receptive pussy.

Even though Violet was extremely wet, she was still very tight. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. She clutched at his ass as she felt him slide in and out of her.

Violet flung her arms around his neck and tightened her legs about his waist. She urged him on as his thrusts got harder and faster. He was dripping sweat all over her pink blushed skin. This went on for several minutes and their skin slapped against skin.

Mike slowed and withdrew from her. He sat back and urged her to turn over. She giggled, "Oh Mike, I love fucking doggy-style. I can take a cock, really deep that was." She was on all fours, she thrust her ass back towards him and he grabbed her hips and spread her ass cheeks apart, He lowered his body and grabbing hold of his cum coated cock, he guided it into her pussy. He let out a gasp as he felt the heat, the wetness and just how tight she was.

He hammered her relentlessly and she screamed out, urging him on. He reached around and gathered her tits in his hands and he mauled them as he leaned over and thrust in and out of her over and over again. He released her tits and grabbed her unruly hair. He pulled hard and she came off the mat. Their lips met and their tongues fenced back and forth.

Violet tore her mouth from his and screamed out, "Oh fuck me, fuck me hard Mike, I'm cumming, please, please, cum in me. I need to feel your cum fill my slutty cunt."

Just hearing her nasty talk, he remembered Chuck saying she had a foul mouth. He lost it and slamming in her at a frightening pace, he drove in hard, ground his pelvis against her plush ass cheeks and he lost it. He began pumping stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her quivering pussy.

Violet threw her head back and sent a waterfall of hair down her back. She collapsed against the slick mat and she was pinned there as Mike followed. She felt his pulsating cock pump more and more cum into her and she shook and trembled as the aftershocks of their mutual orgasms slowly waned.

They laid there, spooning naked and he nuzzled her neck, "So tell me Violet, did I take your mind off of Chuck?"

She giggled, feeling his cock throbbing in her pussy, "Chuck, who?"

They hugged and snuggled and they were disturbed when the door to the workout room opened. A butler came in and handed them both an envelope. He turned and left.

They sat up and opening it, they read it. Mike looked to Violet, "Looks like we're invited to a formal dinner party."

Violet nodded and read it aloud, "Ladies and gentlemen you are all invited to a formal dinner party this evening. Ladies must wear formal wear and the gentlemen must wear suits or tuxedos. Appetizers and cocktails, both alcoholic and virgin will be served. Festivities will begin at six, and dinner served at seven. One request, no and I mean, no underwear is to be worn. Afterwards, the twenty-four participants will be paired off in eight threesomes. As all the ladies know, when arriving you were asked if you were in a threesome, would you like to be with two women and one man or two men and one woman. These answers were recorder and you will be put into the threesome you desired. There will be four threesomes with each. Ladies, hairdressers will be provided if need be. I expect you all to be prompt and please follow the instructions as requested. Thank you, your host Jill Kendall and her partner, Christi Plunkett."

She looked to Mike, "Well looks like we'll all be very, very sedated and tired for the grand opening tomorrow."

Mike stood and dressed. He turned to Violet, "Thank you for the lovely afternoon. I'm hoping to see you all dressed up later this evening."

She stood and dressed too, "Yes, I believe it is going to be very, very interesting. Oh, by the way, thank you for making me forget, what's his name." She giggled, gave him a peck on the cheek and hurried out of the workout room.

One more round that finishes off the series once and for all.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers