Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam looked down and saw Greg continue to maul Mandy's firm tits. He saw the dress slip from her tits. He licked his lips gazing at her big, beautiful tits. He loved the dusty dark nipples perk up from the cool air and it beckoned his mouth to them. He lowered his head and closed his lips around one dark crown. He pushed Greg's hands away and moved to its twin.

Greg was glad she wasn't wearing a bra and as the dress settled around her waist, he was raining kisses all over her upper body from behind.

Mandy was groaning constantly now as the two men worked her to a fever-pitch. She clutched at Adam's thick, light brown hair she gasped out as she felt Adam's tongue whipped around her stiffened nipples. His licks and nips sent tinglings straight down to her pussy.

Mandy pushed lightly on Adam's head and his lips came off her tits. They were already covered in his slimy saliva. She slowly sank to her knees and throwing her long, black hair over her shoulders, her smoky eyes stared up at them, "I want both of you. Get your clothes off, I want both of your cocks in my mouth, now!"

Adam was a lot faster than Greg and he was naked in a flash. She licked her lips and took his semi hard cock into her mouth. Her nose was pressed to his pubic hair as she swallowed him whole. She whipped her tongue around the shaft and she giggled deep in her throat as she felt his swell up and lengthen.

Greg, now naked too moved closer to her and she looked at his tiny cock. She smiled to herself. She was going to have fun with this tiny cock. She released Adam's sizable cock with a pop and turned to Greg's cock. Her tongue flicked out and gathered up the sweet tasting pre-cum that oozed out of his pathetic shaft. She took the entire length into her mouth and it didn't brush her throat. She bobbed up and down and she felt it swell up, but in thickness, not in length.

Mandy pulled away from Greg's cock. She put her smallish hand around Adam's thick shaft and guided it back into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down at a furious pace.

Greg slipped closer and swept her black hair aside. He loved watching her thick, red lips wrapped around Adam's cock. Now that he moved her hair aside, he felt his cock stiffen as she took Adam deep into her mouth.

Mandy loved having her hair played with. She swallowed Adam's lengthy cock. Her mouth worked over it like a woman possessed. She dragged her mouth off him. She planted her closed lips on the head and applying pressure. They slowly parted and the pressure she created made Adam groan loudly. Her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked hard.

Adam's head fell back and his legs trembled from the increased pressure she created.

She popped off of his cock and reached out and pulled Greg closer, "Come here!"

He shuffled closer and the heads of both cocks were inches from her red painted lips. Her head moved from side to side, licking and kissing each of them over and over again. With each movement, her black hair floated over her face and obscured her sight of them.

Adam looked to Greg, "I think we should give Mandy some of what she's been giving to us, what do you think?"

Mandy rose up from the crouched position. She released their cocks and planted her hands on her hips and pushed the sundress from her ample hips and shifting her legs. She kicked it aside. She knelt before them, in just her panties and high heels.

Adam sank to his knees and leaning in, he began to rub Mandy's pussy. He found the wet patch on the gusset of her panties. He felt her thick fleshy lips clinging to the soft material of her panties.

Mandy let out a loud grunt as she whipped her head around and, she kissed Greg. Her tongue darted into his mouth and her hands came up and ran through his dark hair.

Adam continued to pet her pussy. He ground his thumb against her clit that protruded from it's hiding spot. He hooked a finger under the fabric and moved the gusset aside. When he returned his fingers to her, he found the source of all her sticky fluids.

Mandy tore her mouth from Greg's and cried out, "Oh fuck yeah, Adam. Shove your fingers in deep, please!"

Adam pushed inside and felt the way her cunt walls gripped his fingers. She kissed Greg again as she thrust her cunt harder against Adam's invading fingers. He heard the sloppy sounds coming from her cunt as he fucked his fingers faster and faster in and out of her.

She stroked Greg's cock as she kissed him and she continued to rotate her hips against Adam's fingers harder.

Greg knew she was more than ready. He knew he couldn't satisfy the itch in her pussy now. He pulled from Mandy's lips and called out to Adam, "Fuck her! Fuck her hard, she's surely primed for it!"

Mandy was more than ready for it, but hearing Greg say it made her gasp. She wiggled her ass and shook it towards Adam. She spread her legs as wide as she could. She looked back and guided him in-between her fleshy cuntlips. She wiggled a little more when she felt his cock find it mark. She pushed back as Adam shoved forward at the same time.

Adam's jaw dropped when he felt the incredible heat surrounding his cock. He shoved further into her and he was amazed how tight and how she managed to squeeze his cock as it slid deeper into her.

Mandy closed her eyes. She gripped Greg's tiny cock in her fist and stroked it as she felt Adam sink deeper and deeper in her slimy cunt. All thoughts of Mandi floated out of her head and she was happy to be able to take on both guys without having to share the feelings with someone else.

She groaned as she took Greg's cock into her mouth and at the same time, felt Adam's cum bloated balls slapping repeatedly against her ass cheeks. She joined in on the incredible rocking back and forth as she drove backwards, she felt him slide in deeper and as she retracted, so did he. He pulled back to the point where only the swollen head remained in her, before the two of them meeting again in the middle, skin slapping against skin. She love being spit-roasted, one cock in her at both ends, but she really wanted to be Dp'ed. She knew having Greg's cock in her ass was well within reason. She just hoped it was long enough to penetrate the tight ring of her ass.

Greg heard the skin slapping and it turned him on. He gathered Mandy's long hair in his fist and pulled and pushed her. She didn't need the encouragement, but groaned louder when he spoke again, "Yeah, Adam, fuck that cunt. Drive it in deep and let her taste it from behind."

She felt her cunt tighten as she heard what he was saying. It spurred her on. She moved back and forth faster and harder. Her pussy slid across the invading cock again and again. She groaned when Adam slapped her tight ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah, yeah, Adam, slap my ass. Fuck me, fuck my slimy cunt and make me cum."

Greg pulled away from her mouth. Her saliva was running down her chin and all of a sudden, Adam pulled out of her. He carried her to the bed and flopped down on the bed. He had her straddle his legs and Mandy willing crawled up and took his cock back into her tight pussy. She turned her head and let out a gasp. It was as if they could read her mind and Greg got up and managed to slip between Adam's outstretched legs. Adam held her ass cheeks in his hands and as he spread them, Greg plowed his cock into her puckered hole.

Mandy whipped her head around, "Yeah, just like that Greg, fuck my ass. Shove it as deep as you can go, don't hold back at all."

He grunted and managed to sink balls deep into her ass and he felt the tight ring surround his tiny cock.

On the bed, Adam pulled Mandy downward and her large, swaying tits were bushing against his lips. He captured one between his lips and sucked hard. His hand mauled its twin and he flicked his tongue back and forth and catching it with his teeth, he nipped at it.

Mandy exploded from the intensity of the two cock in her and her sensitive tits being eaten at the same time. Her grunts turned the two of them on and they performed to perfection. She let out a yelp when Greg popped out, but it turned to a grunt when he shoved it right back in. "Oh yeah, Greg, fuck my ass. I want you both to fill my holes with your potent cum. I need to feel that I'm sexy enough to get you both off at the same time."

Greg gathered up her long black hair in his fist and pulled back, making Adam release her tit from his mouth. Mandy turned her head and their lips met in a torrid kiss. She pulled her mouth from his and screamed out, "Mother fuckers, I'm gonna cum. Keep fucking me. I need you both to cum......NOW!"

Adam mauled her tits and began raining kisses all over her shoulder and neck, "Come on Mandy, cum on our cock. You do that, and I promise to fill your tight cunt with my cum!"

Hearing that Greg added, "Yeah, you heard him Mandy, cum for us and I'll fill your ass with my cum."

She whipped her head around, sending a veil of black satin hair all over the three of them. She stiffened and grunted out, "Oh fuck, fuck meeeeeeeeee! I'm cumming!" Her entire body shook and trembled as she squeezed her ass and cunt muscles. She bathe Adam's cock with her creamy cum and she went into outer space when she felt his cock swell and jerk. Seconds later, she felt him pumping his hot seed deep in her snatch. She didn't have any time to react, because a second later, Greg unleashed his cum in her ass. She fell against Adam, squashing her firm tits to his sweat covered chest. When she did this, Greg popped out and sent the final spurt of his tiny cock all over her tight ass cheeks.

Mandy lay there shaking. She felt Greg's cum dripping down her ass cheek and slowly dribbling out of her ass. She raised her head and gave Adam a soft, sexy kiss and she slowly rolled off of him. She lay on her side, not wanting the cum in her holes to spill out of her just yet. She giggled, "You two certainly know how to treat a woman, don't you?"

Adam rose up on one elbow, "Feel whole again, Mandy?

She giggled, "I can't remember what I was thinking, fuck yeah, completely whole again. You two were very, very impressive. I have to say, it was incredible So?" She looked from Greg and back to Adam, "I want to go again, are you two up for it?"

They both nodded and she giggled again, "You two have to let me clean up before we start again."

Adam felt a tingling in his balls and nodded, "Of course, get that pussy nice and clean, I wanna taste it this time before we fuck again."

She winked and blew him a kiss, "Just for you, I'll make sure it is extra clean."

Greg flopped down on one side of the bed and Adam watched as Mandy disappeared into the bathroom, "I want her ass next time, Greg."

Down the hall, Jill, Christi, Kyle and Ryan left the balcony. They were already hot to trot. Seeing Rudy fucking Eve, while Jen licked her pussy was just to much to endure. They hurried into the master bedroom and it was once again clean and ready to be soiled. The fresh air was a treat, but Jill knew it wouldn't last much longer.

Jill was raring to go, but Kyle wanted to take it a little slower with Christi. He saw her as a China doll, but boy was he mistaken. He'd find out soon enough that Christi was anything but, a China doll. Kyle guided her to the sofa, lining one of the master bedroom walls.

Ryan and Jill were not so timid and they were standing beside the bed. Ryan stared down at the gorgeous platinum blonde. He drew her into his arms and kissed her, as if he was ravenous for her.

Jill plastered herself against him and greedily stroked his chest, her hands eager and desperate to feel his skin against her hands. She sighed when she parted her lips and he took the invitation, diving deep into her mouth and stroking his tongue along hers, as if she had all the time in the world.

She trembled when he undid the tie that held her silky robe together and peeled it back and away from her, sliding it down her shoulders, leaving her wearing only a black lacy bra and matching panties. She looked up at him, "I have to send your sister-in-law a thank you note for priming the pump, so to say."

Ryan chuckled, "Yeah, Eve has a way to get to all of us, one way or another. You are so incredibly luscious, Jill. I want you so fucking much!" He pulled away slightly to admire her gorgeous figure.

Jill shivered when he stroked her arms with just his fingertips, before moving closer and cupping the back of her neck for another kiss, long and slow, until she was so turned on that she would've begged him to take her, right then, right there. She pulled back and bit her lower lip, "Oh please, please Ryan."

He licked his lipstick stained lips, "I want to see you, all of you Jill." He wrapped his arms around her and unclipped her overstuffed bra. He lowered the straps and she caught them in the crook of her elbows. He bit his lip, "Fuck, you're gorgeous. I've wanted to touch you since I've first laid eyes on you."

So unlike Jill, she blushed and crossed her arms over her chest. He stepped closer to her and tugged at her arms, "Never cover-up, Jill With a body like yours, you should flaunt it."

Christi bellowed out from the sofa where Kyle and she was sitting, "Are you kidding me Ryan. She flaunts it every where. She's just trying to be coy."

As her arms were lowered, he touched her breasts, stroking her so lightly and so gentle, it sent shivers through her body and shot directly down to her pussy. He drew her into his arms and leaning her back, she fell back onto the bed. Once again he stepped back, but this time, while still taking in her luscious form, he began removing his clothes. When he dropped his pants and wiggled out of his boxers, his stiff cock sprung free and pointed directly in her direction. He stared down at his raging hard-on and looked to her, "See what you're doing to me, Jill?"

She nodded slowly as she stared at it. She swallowed as she couldn't wait to taste it. she saw a dollop of pre-cum already oozing out.

He climbed up onto the bed and she fell to her back. She spread her legs, anticipating him fucking her already, but Ryan had other plans. He ran his hands up her toned legs and leaning over her, he kissed her with an open mouth. Their tongue met in a passionate kiss. Pulling away, he ran his tongue down her slender neck, across her collarbone and he smiled when he heard her gasp from his movements. He cupped her full tit and stroked the nipple. He teased it, over and over again until it was so hard, that Jill was writhing for more, much more.

He moved to her other tit, his head dipped lower to lick and stroke the nipple he had just left. He drew it between his lips and his tongue flicked it up and down, side to side.

Jill cried out from the pleasure coursing through her body. She clutched at his head, shoving more tit flesh into his mouth.

Ryan broke free from her grasp and moved down her quivering body, he was driving her crazy, he was going slow, too slow for her liking. Her legs were already spread wide, waiting for him to reach the goal she hoped he's attack next. He stroked her gently over her sopping panties and she shivered again. He looked up at her between her two mounds of gorgeous flesh, "Just wait Jill, I'll get there, but I like playing a little first."

"No, no you're not. Stop teasing me and lick my cunt already."

His hand dipped under her panties and stroked her lightly. He wormed his fingers between her tight lipped pussy and dipped one finger into her hole, but just to the first knuckle.

Jill cried out when his finger left her hole and swished his cum coated finger across her clit. He did it once, twice and pulling back he shoved it back in her hot slick hole.

He smiled up at her, "Oh my God, Jill, you're so wet, I want you to know how perfect your pussy feels on my finger. I just knew it would feel like this. Now I'm going to remove your panties and taste you. I have to know if you taste as well as you feel."

She arched her ass off the bed, urging him to remove her panties and lick her. He lowered his head and stabbing at the base of her pussy. He shoved it inward and slowly drew it upward. He sank deeper and deeper and when he reached her hole, he stabbed it in deep. He did it several times and continued upward to her stiff clit. He drew it between his lips and sucked lightly. "Mmm, just like I expected., sweet and tangy at the same time. I could do this all afternoon, but I'll do what you want. What do you want Jill?"

She had her head buried in her soft pillow. Her long blonde hair framed her face like a silver halo. she was gasping for air and she breathed out, "I need your cock, Ryan. I need your cock in me, fucking me, making me cum all over that fat, stiff cock of yours."

He grinned up at her, his lips and chin covered in her creamy juices, "Are you sure? Don't you like me licking your juicy pussy?"

She licked her parched lips and nodded, "Yes!"

He chuckled, "Yes, what, you want me to fuck you, or do you want me to lick you some more?"

She grunted and rolled her head about, "Both, I need you in me, but I love your tongue on me."

He winked at her, "You got it, so I guess I'll lick you. I want to have you cum all over my tongue, then I'll fuck you."

She grunted and closer her legs around his head, trapping him there.

He lowered his head and licked up and down several times. He attacked her clit again and shoved three fingers deep into her hole. He finger-fucked her, twisting and petting her G-spot again and again.

She clutched at his head as she screamed out, "Oh fuck, Ryan, I'm cumming, I'm cumming so fucking hard. Now FUCK ME!"

On the sofa, the two of them were watching Ryan and Jill go at it like two seasoned porn stars. Christi cleared her throat to get Kyle's attention. He turned back to her. He planted his hands on her shoulders and slowly guided her onto her back. He was between her spread legs and he lowered his head and nuzzled between her two large mounds of flesh. She was wearing a wrap-around dress, but was naked under it. She was just too tired in the morning to don a bra or panties. He loved how her tits bounce against his cheeks. He let out a groan and found the tie holding her dress together. He tugged at it and exposed her lush breast. After experiencing Jill yesterday, he thought he would never find a pair of breasts that rivaled hers. He was wrong for sure. Christi's tits put Jill's to shame. They were larger, fuller, firmer and her nipples and aeroules were so much more delectable. The aeroules were the size of quarters, a ducky pink and the nipples were darker and as he stared at them, they grew darker and stiffer. He lowered his head and pulled her nipple into his mouth and he began to suck on it gently causing Christi to moan softly. He lowered his hand and swept her dress off her lower body, baring her entirely to his gaze. He was just too excited, after watching Jill and Ryan, he was raring to go and he was glad to see Christi wasn't in need of much foreplay. He struggled to remove his clothes. It was difficult because he didn't want to take his hands or mouth off of her.

Christi helped as she pushed his pants and shorts down and in the process, she closed her long, slender fingers over his raging stiffness. She shifted on the sofa and without any more foreplay, she guided his stiffness into her wet, hot pussy. She groaned loudly as she felt his cock stretch her pussy as he began to thrust into her.

Kyle was restricted fucking this gorgeous blonde on the sofa. He paused and struggled to his feet. He reached down and gathered her up in his arms and taking several quick steps, he planted her ass on the edge of the large bed currently occupied by Jill and Ryan. There was a lot of space to do his dirty. He grabbed her by her legs and flipped her over and she was nearly kneeling on the floor. Kyle applied pressure to her back and made her lie flat on the bed. He sank to his knees and he grabbed her gorgeous ass and squeezed them apart and he smiled at her puckered hole. He leaned forward and planted his face on her ass. He ran his tongue from her pussy to her ass. He heard Christi moan at the warm feeling of his tongue on her ass. He slid his hand upward and he began to play lightly with her tight puckered hole. He slowly and gently slid his finger into her asshole.