Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as her pussy went, Andy never stopped licking and sucking it. He brought her to the brink of an orgasm, but pulled away just before she went over the edge. He climbed back up beside her and he didn't hesitate when Bonnie released Joe's cock and turned her head to kiss him for the treatment he administered to her pussy.

While they were kissing, Joe moved downward and began plucking away at her gorgeous tits. He closed his lips over one stiff tip as his hand mauled its twin. He drew it deep between his lips and his tongue worked over it like a lizard. At the same time, his hand drifted down between her legs and he finger-fucked her with the same intensity she sucked his cock earlier. He saw how she reacted to it. She kissed Andy with the passion he wished she would have given him. He was bound and determined to get her attention, He scooted down and swinging one of her outstretched legs and planted it on his shoulder. He scooted closer and gripping his cock, he slowly eased it into her tight snatch.

Bonnie groaned against Andy's mouth. She knew she should have taken Andy first, because Joe was a lot thicker, but after the attention they both showed her pussy, she was slick enough to fuck it.

He was on his knees and he drew her other leg and planted that one on his other shoulder. He scooted closer to her tight butt and in doing so, he sank deeper into her weeping pussy. He pumped in and out and before long, she was tearing her mouth from Andy's she reached out and grabbed hold of Joe's arms and she thrust up against him. Her ass came off the bed and she was literally hanging in the air suspended on his cock. She lost it and thrashed about and in doing so, she ripped her cunt from his cock and his cock slapped against her ass.

Joe was beside himself and he couldn't resist. He grabbed her slick thighs and holding her upward, he shoved his cum coated cock into her puckered hole.

Bonnie let out a blood-curdling scream as she immediately went into an even more intense orgasm. Her cunt was gaping open from his thick cock and it was like a river, her juices her flowing out.

Andy was left out, but he wasn't going to let that happen for long. He looked to Joe and called out to him, "Hold her up and spin her around. I want it and we can both have her."

Bonnie wasn't hearing them, she was still shaking from the intense intrusion she was having in her ass. The pain was subsiding and she let out a shriek when she clung to Joe and she found her ass being corkscrewed.

Joe was limber enough to hold her and turn her on his cock. She groaned as she felt his cock twisting in her ass and when she realized what was happened, it was too late.

Andy was on his back and he reached up and took hold of her and Joe lowered her and she was speared by Andy's cock. It was still coated with the saliva she covered it with earlier, but that didn't matter. Her cunt was dripping and when she was lowered, she felt Andy's cock slide deep into her sloppy cunt.

Joe finally released her and she was planted firmly on Andy's cock. He now had the space needed. He began pumping his cock in and out of her ass. He could feel Andy's cock sliding in and out of her pussy with only the thin membrane between the two holes.

Bonnie was now getting her second wind and she rocked back and forth on the two cock. Her head was whipping around, sending her thick, dark hair over her two lovers. She was right about having the room at the end. She was screaming constantly, Urging them to fuck her harder and faster, "Come on Joe, you wanted my ass and now you have it. I never, ever had a cock this thick in my ass and I feel like I'm constantly shitting. Pump it in deep. I love how your balls slap against my ass!"

She leaned down and planted her lips to Andy. He was thrusting up at her and his hands were mauling her tits. He felt her cunt tighten and he knew she was on the brink of another orgasm. He tore his mouth from hers and began ravishing her neck.

Bonnie lost it and she started trembling uncontrollable. She feel against Andy and she milked his cock and as she exploded, she felt Joe pumping his hot cum deep into her ass. She whipped her head around and she kissed him hard.

She lost all feeling in her legs and she felt Andy unleash his load in her pussy. She just lay there between the two of them as her orgasm was going off the charts. She couldn't stop the spasms she was experiencing.

It took them several minutes to recuperate and as they uncoupled, the three of them all fell flat on their backs.

Once they got up the energy, the three of them showered together and with Bonnie on her knees, she accepted a face full of cum. They dried her off and carried her back to the bedroom. The two of them tag-teamed her, bringing her to several orgasms with their mouths, tongue and fingers. As she lay there exhausted, they spit-roasted her and filled her mouth and pussy with cum again.

They all crumpled to the bed, exhausted and plastered to her on their sides, the three of them drifted off to sleep.

Back in the living room as this all began, Jen was a little nervous and Candace offered her another glass of wine. The two of them were feeling no pain. They were in no way drunk, but it calmed their nerves.

Boyd was overly excited and after they finished their wine, he led them upstairs to the large bedroom where the large bed was nearly as large as the one in the master bedroom.

Candace looked to Boyd, "How did you get a room with a bed this large?'

He chuckled, "Well, this is really the one that was given to my mother. You know the CEO and CFO of Outdoor Man. So I guess Ms. Kendall wanted her to be comfortable."

Candace chuckled, "You still call her Ms. Kendall? I heard you banged her good the first night."

He smirked, "Yeah, I was always taught to show respect to my elders. Yeah, I fucked her and my God, Jill was amazing."

Candace came over to him, "I'm an elder and if you call me Ms. Hayes, I just might kick you in the balls."

He covered his crotch, "No way Candace, you are too hot to be an elder." He looked to Jen and winked at her, "Now you, you're closer to my age, but I do like them with a little more experience under their belt."

Jen slipped over to him, "Don't let my youth fool you. You have to remember, I lived for a few years in the Baxter's house." He nodded, "Enough said, I know what they can do, just look at my mother and my two aunts."

Candace came over to him, "What the fuck? Are we going to just stand around and talk, or are we gonna get in that nice big bed and fuck? I have to show up my husband, Baxter."

Both Boyd and Jen chuckled, "It's weird hearing your husband's name is Baxter, the same as my grandparents and my other relatives." He put up his hands, "Okay, enough said, may I escort you two beautiful ladies to the bed? I don't want to be left out. Just seeing the two of you, I can't believe how lucky I am to be paired up with the two of you."

Candace grinned at him, "So tell us Boyd, how can we show you just how glad we are to be paired with a young stud such as yourself?"

He took a step back and stared at the two lovely ladies standing before him, "Mmm, I have several ideas, but I think you two could start by getting naked. I'd love to see the two of you undress each other."

Jen giggled, "Sounds like he wants to get us naked. What do you think Candace?"

Candace licked her bright red lips and nodded, "Sounds like a plan." She turned her back to Jen. she swept her ponytail aside and looked back at her, "Would you please help in unzipping me. I always have a difficult time getting out of these long gowns."

Jen's slender fingers were suddenly shaking, but she did as she was asked. The zipper came down quietly and when it reached the base of Candace's lower back, the dress parted and on its own, fell in a heap about her feet. She kicked it aside, not caring it would be wrinkled by morning.

Candace turned and stared into the tiny Asian's dark smoldering eyes. She saw her biting her lip and chuckled, "Oh Jen, I would love to bite that lip of yours. But that will have to wait. I believe it is your turn to slip out of that dress of yours. It looks so demure. It makes you look so virginal, as if you're a bride on her wedding day. May I help you disrobe for our bachelor waiting?" She turned and let out a gasp. The two ladies were so engrossed in one another, they didn't notice that Boyd had stripped and was now standing near them, naked. Her eyes dropped to his sizable cock. It was in his hand and he was stroking it aimlessly as he watched his two soon to be lovers getting naked. "My, my Jen, looks like Boyd is more than ready to take care of both of us."

She turned Jen to face Boyd and Jen's eyes were focused on what Boyd was doing. Her mouth watered and her pussy was getting moist in anticipation of sucking and fucking that large, thick cock of his. She shivered when she felt Candace's fingers drawing the zipper down on her dress. She felt the cool air on her naked back and she let out a tiny moan when she felt Candace's lips on her naked skin. She pushed back, trying to make greater contact. She quivered as she felt Candace's red hair swish across her bare shoulder. Her moan grew louder when she felt her dress being lowered and Candace's lips plucking away at the sensitive skin just below her dainty earlobe.

Candace drew the dress off her arms and when it reached her slender hips, she tugged again and it fell in a heap about her ankles

Jen stepped out of it and she held onto Candace's shoulder as she did so. Her firm, hard nippled tit scraped against the heated flesh of Candace's upper arm. She stood up quickly, not ready to go any further with her yet, even though Candace was more than ready to proceed with or without Boyd.

Boyd broke the stare between the two ladies, "I'm the luckiest man alive."

Candace ignored what Boyd had said and took hold of Jen's hand and led her to the large bed. She climbed up and drew Jen up onto the bed with her. Jen released a tiny shriek as Candace pounced on her and the shriek turned to a giggle and she wrapped her arms around the naked redhead.

Candace hovered over her, staring down at the raven haired Asian. She swept her silky hair away from her cheek and swept it behind her, "My God, Jen, you're absolutely gorgeous." She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on the tiny bow lips of Jen's. She drew back, just slightly. Her lips were a mere inch or two away from them. She licked her lips, savoring the taste of Jen, "You have the softest, sweetest, most luscious lips I've ever kisses. She closed the tiny gap and kissed her again. The kiss grew steamy and as Jen's lips parted, Candace slithered her tongue between those sweet lips. She found Jen's tongue and she was happy to see Jen's tongue meeting hers and danced against it.

Boyd had enough of watching them. His hands were sliding along Jen's trim waist. His hand ran upward and as he cupped one of her large, pink nippled tits, he squeezed it and rolled it between his fingers.

Candace joined in and after breaking their kiss, she dipped her head and closed her lips around one of her dark, chocolate nipples. She drew it between her red lips and sucked, "Mmm, almost as good as your lips, but not quite. Now I know something that has to be even better tasting and I'm not going to hesitate. I have already caught the scent of that fragrant pussy of yours."

Candace scooted down the dark skinned Asian and just stared at the darker skin of Jen's glistening pussy. She was amazed at how her pussy lips were swollen and a tiny line of slick juices were trickling out. She wasn't about to let it go to waste. She dropped her head and her ponytail swished along Jen's trembling thighs. She swept her tongue upward from the base of Jen's puffy pussy. As she slid it upward, her tongue slipped deeper into her slit. She gathered up a tongue full of cream and drew it back into her mouth. Just as quick, she shoved it back in and began licking up and down a lot faster. As she sank deeper, she reached the hidden clit and working her tongue tip about. She uncovered it and began flicking it up and down, side to side.

Jen was squirming about, but was held down as Boyd was on her. He took Candace's spot, kissing and licking her rock hard nipples. He wanted to taste her lips, just as Candace had. He released her tits and left a trail of kisses along her upper chest, her straining neck before closing around her lips. They kissed like two long lost lovers and she growled out as she felt a couple fingers penetrating her tight pussy. She humped Candace's fingers and her entire body was alive as the two of them work on the tiny Asian beauty.

Jen and Boyd's fingers were intertwined as they kissed passionately. She tore her mouth from Boyd's. Her hands clutched at Candace's head as she cried out, "Eat me, eat my pussy, Candace. Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming!"

Candace drove those two fingers as deep as she could into the tiny body squirming beneath her.

Jen bellowed out, "Don't Stop!"

Candace smiled to herself, there was no way she was going to stop. She used her thumb to grind against Jen's stiff, slick clit and she had Boyd above to hold her from thrashing away.

Candace drew back and looked up at Boyd, "Fuck her, she needs more than just my fingers buried in her. She wasn't about to pull away until he was in place and the moment she pulled her fingers out, Boyd angled his cock from the side and slowly sank into her warm, tight tunnel.

Candace moved aside and as Boyd settled in and drove deeper into the tiny Asian, Jen wrapped her tiny, slender arms and legs around his toned body.

Jen had a hard time focusing, but Boyd's cock drove into her hard, harder and harder. Jen let herself go, letting him set the pace of his movements. She licked and sucked on Candace's clit as she crawled up above her and lowered her bright pink cunt to Jen's tiny bow-like lips

Candace reached down and stroked Jen's hair, urging her on, "Oh yeah, Jen, I don't know how, but for some reason, I knew you'd be very,very good at what you're doing."

Candace smothered Jen's face with her cunt grinding it against her sweet, innocent looking face. She shivered as she watched Jen's slippery tongue, slip out and began licking her folds, over and over again. She drew a large gob of cream from her juicy cunt. She caught Jen's eyes with hers and the look of pure lust was deep in those dark pools.

Jen used every amount of concentration to keep it up. Not just licking and sucking on Candace's cunt, but at the same time use her talented cunt muscles she learned to use to perfection from Mike Baxter, Kyle Anderson, Ryan Vogelson and yes, even Chuck Larabee. She humped her ass off the bed, grinding her clit against Boyd's cock. She released his back with her arms and reached up and mauled Candace's ample, bubble butt, pulling her tighter to her lips and tongue.

All of a sudden, Jen lost it and Candace saw it close up. She saw the exquisite pleasure shuddering though Jen's tiny body and she wasn't sure if they would ever stop.

Finally, she could focus on herself, but Jen had no intentions of letting her do all that by herself. Even before her pleasure faded, she slithered up to find Jen's pussy.

Candace gasped as she felt Jen's skillful fingers in her pussy, stroking her clit and now finally, she could let herself take in what Boyd was doing to her.

Jen cried out as Boyd's stiff cock continued to pound into her. She cried out again as he fucked her harder, while Candace stroked her clit from above. She screamed out as she exploded, coating Boyd's cock, clenching at it with her talented pussy.

Jen whimpered as he withdrew from her and she noticed he hadn't cum yet. His cum coated cock quickly disappeared. Candace with the speed of a gazelle moved alongside Jen's prone body and pulled at him. She took him balls deep into her well lubricated pussy.

Boyd didn't miss a beat and began fucking her so hard and so fast that her body slid on the sheets as he plowed into her.

Jen was throbbing and her tiny body was still quivering from her intense orgasm. She rolled over onto her side and watched Boyd, dripping sweat all over the lush curves of the gorgeous redhead. She reached over and gently caressed her swaying tits as Boyd had no other task, but to make her cum. She slowly recovered and scooted over and kissed the swollen lips of Candace. She tenderly swept the damp locks that escaped her ponytail and whispered to her, "Come on Candace, cum, cum for us. You got us both prepared and I've had mine. From what I can see, Boyd is about to lose it too. Cum and make this threesome the one that everyone here in the mansion will be trying to mimic!"

Hearing this, both Boyd and Candace concentrated on just that. They were lost in their own little world. He clutched at her hips and slammed into her. Her ass came off the bed, meeting his thrusts. She turned her head and grabbing hold of Jen's head, she pulled her to her and their lips met in a torrid kiss.

Candace ripped her mouth from Jen's and screamed out, "OH YES! I'M CUMMINGGGGGG! MORE, MORE, GIVE ME ALL YOU HAVE!"

Boyd slammed into her and the sound echoed through the room. He arched his back and stilled. He let out a growl and started to pump his potent cum deep into Candace's slick cunt. He picked up the pace and the sloppy sounds of wet skin against wet skin sounded so fucking erotic, they all clung together.

After that, things only got more intense. Jen ate the cum from Candace's pussy and fed it to her. The three of them got into a triangle, Candace eating Jen's pussy. Jen sucking on Boyd's cock and Boyd eating out the pussy he just filled recently.

The three of them switched about and throughout the night, they changed positions, Boyd fucking them both. The two women sucking Boyd off and once Boyd was to exhausted to continue, the two women worked on one another until Boyd was so turned on by the two of them, that he got it up again and did what they both wanted, needed and received.

Roscoe, Kyle and Violet were still in the living room. Violet was pacing back and forth as she sipped a glass of champagne. She looked to Roscoe who was sitting on the sofa looking up at his sister, "How can we do this, Violet. You're my sister. Sure, I've had sleepless nights thinking about how it would be to fuck you silly or have you down on your knees, sucking my cock."

Kyle was standing off to one side, "So what's the issue?"

He looked to Violet, "Does having sex with Roscoe appeal to you?"

She bit her lip, "He had turned out to be a quite handsome young man, so yeah, it has crossed my mind once in a while."

Kyle chuckled, "Yeah, I get that. If you only knew what goes on behind the closed doors of the Baxter household, you'd be taking Roscoe up stairs without a second thought and fucking him silly. Shit, I've fucked Eve, Kristen and yes, even Vanessa. I've watched Eve, Mandy and Kristen eating and fucking both their parents and it only made us stronger. So tell me, what's it going to be?"

Violet continued to pace back and forth and taking another sip of her flute, she tripped over the cocktail table and toppled right onto Roscoe's lap. The ankle length dress was bound about her legs and she struggled against her brother. Her tits nearly popped free from the loose panels trying hard to keep them from hopping free.

Roscoe caught his sister by the hips and held her. He wasn't sure if he was trying to hold her from getting away, or holding her from falling.

Kyle watched from above, "So what are you waiting for, Roscoe, fucking kiss her already!"

Violet looked over at Kyle and smiled. Her long strawberry blonde hair floated about her shoulders and Roscoe's too. The look she gave Kyle was one of, should I really kiss my own brother?

1...345678