Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their kiss grew more passionate, Mike realized why Chuck kept her on his lap and kissed her continually. Her lips were so soft and so responsive. He could kiss her forever and never get enough. Their tongue danced from his mouth to hers and back again. He felt her lips close around his tongue and sucked lightly. His hands drifted down her petite body and slowly, began drawing the tight skirt upward and when he had it totally bunched about her ass, he lifted her off her feet.

Christi immediately wrapped her short, but shapely legs around his waist and moved toward the bed. He didn't place her on it. He didn't want to loose contact with her just yet. He had one hand on her bare ass as his other raked through her soft silky hair. He was amazed how soft and silky it was, as if it was spun gold. The scent of her hair was also intoxicating, causing his cock to stiffen even more. He wanted more, but still refused to release her. He released her lips and his lips trailed down her neck. He saw how she shivered when Chuck did it and it produced the same results when he nipped at her flesh there. He nipped at her tiny earlobe, "So fucking sweet, I just can't get enough of you." He planted her on her feet and left a trail from her neck, down the front of her dress. His tongue flicked out at the curves of the tops of her bulging tits and she shivered from the contact.

She combed her tiny fingers through his hair and cried out, "Oh Mike, I need to get naked. I want you both naked and I want you in bed with me.

Still standing beside the bed. He released her dress, but it was so tight, it clung to her hips. He found the zipper on the back of her black gown and drew it down. Her white flesh, against the blackness of the dress was dramatic. As soon as her breasts came into view, his lips were on the rosy, red nipple. She cried out as he increased the pressure on her nipple, her eyes were locked on Chuck, who was waiting for his turn. She knew she had more than enough for the both of them. She just wished she could have them both at the same time, right now.

She turned her head and offered her lips to Chuck as Mike continued to feast on her rosy nipples. He came off the bed and their lips met in a torrid kiss. The three of them were molded together, but they needed to get naked and soon.

In a flash, Chuck tugged at her dress and it finally pooled about her feet. She kicked it aside and she stood before them in heels and she wanted them as naked as she was. She wasn't in a hurry as she wrapped her arms around Mike's head and her fingers tightened in his hair as she forced even more tit flesh into his mouth. She was already on the cusp of a tiny orgasm., she was so turned on at the moment.

Mike released her tits and licked his wet lips, "My God, Christi, I've seen my share of breasts, but I have to say, without a doubt, they have to be the most perfect pair I've ever seen. I just love these tight little nipples. They are so responsive and they grow larger and darker when sucked on."

She giggled, "So why are you still talking, I need your lips back on them. I was on the verge of a tiny orgasm and now it slipped away."

He chuckled, "Oh don't you worry, Christi, you'll have your share of orgasms, I guarantee it!" He loved how hard and tight they got as he sucked on them. He felt them swell and perk up between his lips and his tongue as it danced over their rubbery tips.

He moved to its twin and drew it into his mouth and sucked hard. She arched her back, pressing harder against his active tongue. He pulled back and a string of saliva stuck to his tongue and her nipple. He lifted her and planted her naked ass on the soft mattress. He stepped back and began removing his clothes, "I'm going to explode if I don't bury myself in you soon."

Christi rose up on her elbows and watched at the both of them removed their clothes. Chuck was naked first, having a head start and as Mike struggled getting his pants off. Chuck climbed up onto the bed and on his knees, he urged her legs further apart. He lowered his head and his large, black lips closed over her clit.

Christi went into spams and cried out when she felt his lips and tongue pleasure her clit. His tongue pressed into the narrow slit of her leaking pussy and he swiped his tongue up and down repeatedly. She felt bolts of extremely pleasure coursing through her tiny body. The best thing it that all of this had just begun and she had an entire night to look forward to.

Chuck's hungry mouth nipped and sucked as he worked his large tongue into her pulsating opening, causing her to thrust upward to make even greater contact.

She rolled her head from side to side, causing her gorgeous hair to become tangled about her face and upper body. She clutched at his head as she spread her legs wider to give him easier access to her charms. She was going into spasms as she rocked her hips and ground her entire pubic area hard against his active lips and tongue. To make it even better, he slid a finger through her wetness and getting his fingers dripping with her cunt juices, he dipped lower and began to tease her puckered asshole. Christi stiffened and let out a gasp as his lubricated finger slowly penetrated her tiny asshole.

Christi lost it and began to cream all over his active fingers. She clutched at his head and groaned out, "Oh Chuck, you have me at the brink of another climax, just a little more and I'm going to lose it."

He chuckled and smiled up at her. His chin, cheeks and lips were glistening with her creamy tonic, "Feels good, doesn't it, Christi. We've only just begun and it will only get better and better.'

Mike, now totally naked climbed up onto the bed beside her. She turned her head and stared into his eyes, "I'm going to cum Mike. Chuck it hitting all of the right spots perfectly. It's as if he had a road map to my trigger points."

She arched her back as she felt him sink a second finger deep into her asshole. He began finger fucking her ass at a quicker pace as Mike leaned over her outstretched body and captured one of her dark pink nipples. His tongue flicked back and forth causing it to grow stiffer and darker. He bit down gently on her aching nipple and she was now rolling her tiny body up and down. First her ass came up from what Chuck was doing and as it fell, her shoulders and chest rose up to accept what Mike was doing to her gorgeous tits. She was gasping for air as she silently begged for more. She was about to cum and Chuck suddenly pulled back and she looked past Mike's head and called out, "Oh please, Chuck, please don't stop."

Using an evil chuckled, He replied, "Oh don't you worry your pretty little head. I have no intention of stopping. I just wanted to sit back a moment and take in the beauty of my handy work. My God Christi, how were the two of us so lucky to be paired with someone as luscious and receptive as you are?" He knelt there and slowly stroked his black cock. He saw her eyes were locked on his cock and it made it swell even more, knowing she was anticipating having it deep in her tiny body soon. He hovered over her and he pushed Mike aside, "I hate to say it Christi, but I'm afraid the first time is going to be hard and fast. The good thing is that, we both took a little blue pill, and even though I don't think that either of us need, it, the lucky recipient of it is you, my sweet little blonde goddess. I can't wait another moment to claim you. By morning, you'll know without a doubt that these two older men gave you all you could handle."

She smiled up at him, "All I hear is a lot of talk, how about proving it. Put your cock where your mouth was Chuck and prove it."

Chuck lowered his hulky, black body over her. He made her tiny body nearly disappear, but he rested on his arms, not to crush her. He dipped his head and captured her other aching nipple and as he drew it between his lips. He nudged her legs further apart and the head of his large black cock slowly spread her lips and entered her hot, wet tunnel.

Christi didn't know what to press harder against him, her lip covered tit or her pelvis to take more of his raging hard-on into her. She groaned out as she felt him stretch her tender flesh. A lightening bolt of pleasure tore through her as she felt him sink deeper into her well prepared pussy.

She rolled her head to the side and Mike was there. He cradled her head in his hands and he kissed her as she went into spasms. Her fingers of one hand clutched at Mike's head, increasing the intensity of their kiss and her other hand was clawing at Chuck's shoulder, urging him deeper into her receptive pussy.

Chuck reared back and gave her one vicious thrust and he was now balls deep in her. She screamed into Mike's mouth as she lost it and started to cum hard all over Chuck's invading cock. He held it there, feeling her cunt muscles clutching at his stiff cock. He rotated his hips, grinding the root of his cock against her stiff clit, sending more tremors through her slender body.

He picked up the pace now, fucking her harder and harder and she clawed at his back. Her legs came up and wrapped around his bulky body. She never wanted to release him, "More, give me more, please Chuck!"

He doubled his efforts and the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed through the room. The bed bounced from his hard thrusts and she welcomed every thrust. She could feel him swell in her and knew he wasn't going to last much longer, "Yes, oh Yes Chuck, Don't stop! I need to feel you fill my cunt with your cum!"

Just hearing that was all he needed to lose it. With a loud guttural growl, he slammed into her once more and grinding hard against her, he lost it and began pumping rope after thick, stinging rope of cum deep into her tiny body. It sent her into another weaker climax, but another climax just the same. She clung to him as she felt his cock continue to pulsate, sending more of his seed into her fertile pussy. She knew without a doubt, by the time the week was over, both Jill and herself would be pregnant. Unbeknownst to her, both Mike and Chuck had vasectomies.

Chuck slowly withdrew from her leaking pussy. He leaned over her and cupping her pretty face, he kissed her gently on the forehead, "I hope I didn't hurt you. You were just so fucking beautiful and I couldn't help but fuck you harder. That has got to be one of the most intense orgasms I've had a quite some time."

She giggled, "Right back at you Chuck, Wow! Three orgasms already and the night is still young. What next gentlemen?"

Mike rolled closer to her. He had a warm, wet washcloth, "First of all, I'm going to tidy you up and then, I've going to outdo what Chuck just gave you, are you up for it?"

She giggled and threw her arms around his neck. She kissed him sweetly and fell back to the bed. Her long, tousled hair framed her face like a silver halo. she licked her bright red lips and nodded, "More than ready Mike, do what you have to do and then I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard and make me scream. I want Jill to hear how great you're fucking me."

He began cleaning her up and as their eyes met, he threw the washcloth aside, "Fuck it, I like it dirty and the way you were talking, I think I have something to prove." He pressed his lips to hers and they were off and running. The kiss grew hotter and more passionate. He tore his mouth from hers and attacked her dainty earlobe and he felt her shiver and shake as he nipped and sucked on her neck. She was shaking all over as Mike slowly eased his cock into her well-lubricated pussy. He slowly picked up the pace and before long, he was driving her nearly through the mattress. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. She urged him on, taking everything he had to give and wanting more.

He slammed into her and she raked his back with her nails, "Come on Christi, I wanna hear you scream for it!" She was gasping for air, with every thrust, he took the air from her lungs. She was writhing beneath him and she rolled her head about, "Yes, oh yes, Mike, give me all you have. I need you to fill my cunt with your hot spunk. I want it to overflow and bathe me in your creamy, hot cum!"

Mike slowly slightly and grabbing hold of her legs, he pushed them back until her knees were up alongside her head. Her pelvis was tipped upward and Mike began plowing into her from an upward position, driving in and out of her slamming downward again and again.

Chuck saw her asshole opening and closing in this position. He managed to sneak lower and wetting his fingers, he began to finger her asshole. Her cunt was leaking more and more of her slimy juices and he used it to coat his fingers and now he was thrusting two into her asshole at the same pace Mike was plummeting her cunt.

Christi was a wits end. Her cunt muscles tightened around Mike's invading cock and feeling Chuck finger fucking her ass again, she knew without a doubt, before the night was over, she'd be taking them together at the same time, one in her ass and one in her pussy. Just thinking about it, sent her over the brink and she began to cum. She coated Mike's cock with her milky cunt cream. He felt her tightening her cunt muscles and milking his cock. He slammed into her once more and he unleashed a volley of hot, stinking blasts that filled her womb to the brink of overflowing.

Christi's orgasm took on a new life and it was intensified by Chuck finger-fucking her ass harder and deeper. She thrashed about so hard, her legs were released and she slammed them into Chuck's back, unable to control herself. He was pushed away from her ass and in doing so, he pulled out and sent her into even stronger spasms.

Mike withdrew from her after he was totally spent. He moved to the side and gathered her up in his arms and cradled her weak, lovely body against his sweat covered body. They were a total mess, but they never felt so sedated and fulfilled, and yet, they only just begun.

As they both held her, they drifted off for a short nap, but before long, they woke and Christi's shapely leg was draped over Chuck's. Mike was lying behind her and his hand was resting on her hip.

Chuck ran his fingers over her shoulder and he swept her unruly hair from her face and neck. Mike woke and whispered to Chuck, "Can you believe how gorgeous this tiny woman is?"

He nodded, "Not only that Mike, but can you believe how fucking responsive she is to everything we've done. How many times did she cum for us?"

Mike was about to speak, but he was interrupted by Christi. She giggled and responded, "Three, but hope to have many more before we collapse in exhaustion."

She snuggled closer to Mike, grinding her ass against that piece of meat poking at her back. She looked back and stared at him as his hand slowly ran up her hip, to her waist and slowly cupped her left breast.,

Christ rolled over onto her back and grabbing out for his head. She drew him down and she moaned lightly as Mike closed his lips over her stiffening nipple. She combed her fingers through his hair and wiggled her shoulders as tiny bolts of excitement coursed through her body and settled between her legs.

Mike released her nipple and moved lower. He pressed his lips to her belly and felt her breathing grow heavier as his tongue flicked out on her heated flesh. He rose up and rolled her towards him. She came willingly and as they embraced, his head dipped and feasted on the flesh of her long, slender neck.

She meowed in his ear as she snuggled closer. She giggled when she felt his teeth nibble there and left a trail with his tongue towards her ear. She opened her eyes, "Where did Chuck disappear too?"

He nuzzled her neck a little more, "He went to get us some refreshments. He knew you'd like something soft, while we would love a few beers. After all we expelled, we figured we'd need to re hydrate."

She giggled and moaned from what he said and what he was doing to her neck. She hugged him tighter and whispered in his ear, "So now that you have me pinned under you, what are you going to do with me?"

He rose up on one elbow and just stared at the gorgeous tiny blonde under him. He smiled, "I just want to stay here and just look at you. We are so lucky to be the two who get to spend the entire night with you. Do you have any idea how beautiful you look?"

She blushed and covered her eyes with the back of one hand, "Oh please Mike, don't, I'm none of that. I'm just a struggling lawyer who is trying to make a life for my family. I'm nothing special."

He rolled over onto his back and took her with him. He had her plastered to his body. He reached up and swept her long hair that floated over the both of them, "Not so, Christi. You are very, very talented. I reviewed your briefs and you checked every box. You should be very proud of your accomplished and I'm going to make sure you are compensated accordingly."

She smiled and giggled, "My briefs, huh? I thought none of us were to wear underwear? Were you in my bedroom checking out my panties in my dresser?" Before he could reply, she pressed her lips against his neck. Giving him a little of what he had given her. Her tongue stroked over the vein that throbbed at his throat. Her teeth scraped over it, causing Mike to draw in a quick deep breath. She glanced down and saw the affect she had on him. His cock was perking up, standing straight up.

It was her turn to explore and as she slid lower, she traced his upper chest. She moved to his hair covered nipple. She traced it with her tongue. Her teeth closed around it and nipped at it. She snuck a look downward and she smiled when she saw the reaction his cock had to her teeth on his nipple.

She left his nipple and moved downward. Her tiny fingers closed around his stiffened shaft. She hovered over it, her long, silky hair floated over his excited skin and it heightened his anticipation of what she was about to do. Her brightly painted lips parted and they wrapped around the hard, slick tip of his cock. She slowly sucked harder. Her cheeks hallowed out as she drew it into her mouth.

Mike let out a loud groan as he felt the heat and wetness of her mouth enveloping his cock. He bit his lip as she moaned, creating a vibration that coursed through his cock and settled in his balls.

Christi was not a novice when it came to sucking cock. As a matter of fact, she was very, very talented and she proved it to him. She slowly lowered her head, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. She felt it nudge her throat and she drew in air through her nose and pushed forward. She felt it enter her throat and she worked her throat muscles to milk his cock.

Mike was beside himself. He wanted to move, but was afraid to injure her. He clutched at her head, sweeping her hair aside so he could watch in awe as he tiny nose was pressed against the wiry pubic hair at his belly.

She pulled back and a large stream of saliva flowed out of her mouth, coating his cock. She stroked him hard and began bobbing up and down, over and over again at the tip and a few inches past the tip. She knew this was the most sensitive area of a cock and she felt him throbbing between her lips.

Mike grabbed her head and drew her off of his shaft, "Oh fuck, Christi, slow down. You may be able to cum countless times, but even though I took a blue pill, I still have my limitations and don't want to waste them." He chuckled, "Although, it would be hot seeing your pretty face covered in my cum."

She blushed and smiled at him as she lazily stroked him. She leaned in and licked up and down the underside. She sucked his balls into her mouth and her tongue danced all over balls in her oral cavity. She released him when she felt Mike's fingers tighten in her hair.

She came off of it when Chuck returned with the drinks. She smiled up at Chuck, "I was trying to get something to drink from Mike, but he refused to release the juice I was dying to taste."

123456...8