Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took an ice cube in her mouth and turned back to Mike. She took him into her mouth and with the heat of her mouth and the coolness of the ice, it made him shiver. He had to force himself not to cum. She doubled her efforts as she squealed around his cock.

Chuck had placed the tray on the nightstand and slid onto the bed and spreading her legs, he buried his face between her legs. Her hips jerked as Chuck's tongue swiped through the narrow slit of her inner lips and closed around her clit. She moaned, the vibration of her throat encircling his cock.

Mike heard the sounds of Chuck sucking on her juicy cunt as he managed to draw the cream from her quivering body and he was losing the battle, as she expelled more than he could lap up. A second later, she gasped. She sucked hard on Mike's cock as Chuck's fingers spread her ass cheeks and pressed against the entrance to her puckered hole.

Chuck was on a mission and he worked first one, and then a second finger into her ass. He worked them slowly in and out of her, scissoring them in order to spread her open. His mission was to get her wide enough so he could fuck that tiny hole.

Mike clutched at her head, "Oh fuck Chuck, she's going to make me cum. She wants me to paint that gorgeous face of hers with my load."

Christi groaned as her mouth tightened around his throbbing cock, but her lips let go as she opened her mouth to gasp.

Mike took the opportunity to grab hold of her and guide her up over his outstretched body. He lifted her and guided her over his saliva stained cock. He watched as she slowly lowered her tiny body and her slick cunt gobbled up his cock. He watched as his cock parted her tight lips and disappeared into her belly. She moaned, trying desperately to take every inch of him into her body

Chuck looked on and he felt his black cock stiffen. He grabbed a cold beer and took a big swig. He watched as she settled down, taking each and every inch of his cock into her cunt. She began moving, sliding up and down. With each upward movement, both Mike and Chuck saw how her milky cream was coating his shaft.

Chuck did his work, now he was going to take his due. He grabbed the tube of lube and he moved behind her. He stroked the gel over his shaft. His eyes never left the sight of Christi's tiny ass and watched as her slick lips clung to Mike's cock.

Mike knew what Chuck was going to do. He grabbed hold of Christi's biceps and drew her down to him. In doing so, it tipped her ass upward for Chuck to attack. He kissed her and whispered to her, "Christi, you have to try and relax. Chuck is about to take your ass. I know you want this, we all do, just try and breath."

Regardless of what Mike tried to do to get her to relax, Christi stiffened. She held her breath as she felt Chuck began to press against her puckered hole.

Mike swept her unruly hair from her face and cupped her face. He ran his fingers across her lips and she lovingly sucked at it. She bit down a little too hard when she felt Chuck's cock penetrate the first ring of her ass. Her blue eyes were wide open as she fought the pain and the pleasure that was coursing through her tiny body. She gasped, her breath coming in bursts as she tried to relax.

Mike kissed her lightly, "That's it Christi, relax and let him in. I know it isn't the first time for you to be DP'ed. Yeah, Jill told me. You know, once Chuck has that big, black cock of his in that lily white ass of yours, you're going to love it, just relax."

She let out a cleansing breath and let out a disgusting laugh, "Yeah, easier said then done. I don't see you with a black pipe being shoved up your ass!"

Mike stared up at her and saw just how beautiful she really was. He stroked her cheek as she thrust his hips up and down, exciting her with his cock in her pussy. The raw emotion in her eyes was so fucking hot and he felt her pain and pleasure.

Chuck went slow. He watched as his slick cock stretched her ass muscles. He pressed a hand against the small of her back to hold her still. She whimpered as she took more and more of his cock into her ass. He wanted to take it slow, but every second he felt her ass clutching at his cock was amazing. He felt her push back into him, forcing his cock deeper into her ass. He groaned and was unable to go slow any longer. He thrust forward, sinking nearly all of his cock into her ass.

Mike grabbed hold of her hips as he continued to fuck her pussy. He felt her reacting to the two cocks in her and she was panting wildly. Her orgasm already took root and she was coming down from one as she felt Chuck enter her ass. As the climax slowly waned, she felt him shoving deeper into her. Her orgasm began to grow stronger and she knew if he buried himself deep in her, she would come apart and explode around them.

The three of them began working like a well oiled fuck machine. As one shoved into her, the other withdrew. Back and forth they went and Christi was in the middle, receiving the brunt of the pleasure. The two guys were doing their best to hold off and make sure Christi got every inch of both of them.'

She whipped her head around and was screaming at the top of her lungs, She called out, "I'M CUMMING! DON'T STOP, FUCK MY ASS AND CUNT! FUCK ME HARDER! I'M CUMMINGGGGGG! CUM, CUM IN ME! I NEED YOU BOTH TO FILL MY FILTHY HOLES WITH YOUR CUM!"

They lost it, hearing her coming undone put the final nail in their coffins. Mike lost it first, filling her pussy with his hot cum. Chuck could feel Mike's cock leaping in her pussy, from the thin membrane between the two of them. He lost it and released rope after rope of his cum deep in her bowels.

Christi was weak, but never felt more loved and pleased. She continued to tremble and quiver as she felt them pulsating in her pussy and ass. She was limp and exhausted. She collapsed against Mike and she felt Chuck pressing against her back.

After a few minutes, Chuck slipped from her ass and he fell to the bed alongside of the duo still connected.

Christi finally rolled off of him and landed on Chuck. Chuck enveloped her in his arms and legs and they drifted off to sleep.

Just like some of the other trios, they woke, but it was because there was a knock on the door. Chuck struggled to his feet and stumbled to the door. He opened it and a smiled crossed his face. He stepped aside, "Come on in, I think Christi could use a break, We sorta wore her out."

Christi was resting, her head was on Mike's chest, lazily playing with his semi-stiff cock. She looked up and smiled when she saw who it was, "Yeah, and if these two peter out, we can satisfy each other."

While this was all starting Tammy took control of her threesome. She took hold of Ryan and Cammy followed. She tripped several times as she climbed the stairs in her extremely tight gown. With Cammy following behind, Ryan followed, but he slowed as he took in the view of Cammy naked ass as she took the steps. Her wrap around dress parted and flashed him her already moistening pussy. When they arrived at the bedroom doors, Tammy turned to Ryan,. "Your room or mine?"

Ryan took them by the hands, "Let's use my room, Jill gave us a suite and I think the way things are unfolding, we might need the added space."

They stood there and Tammy decided to take control. She looked to Ryan, "Why don't you go over there and make us some drinks. I know I could use one. After that, take a seat and watch Cammy and Tammy." She chuckled, "I like that, our names rhyme." She moved over to the shorter, dark haired woman. She knew she liked women and she was going to show her what she learned when she was in prison. She swept her long dark hair from her shoulder and leaned in, cupping her head, she planted her lips on Cammy's

Cammy thought she was going to melt. Cammy had kissed a bunch of ladies in the past, but being taken by the tall, muscular woman, she swooned. She felt abandoned when Tammy pulled back. Cammy bit her lower lip and stared up at Tammy, "I..."

Tammy put her fingers to Cammy's lip and shook her head, "Don't say a word." She leaned in and captured her lips once again. Her lips parted and her tongue slithered into Cammy's mouth. Her teeth nipped at Cammy's lower lip and she pulled back just a moment before going in for yet another passionate kiss. When she pulled back, she was still fisting Cammy's hair at the back of her head. She tightened her hold and lowered Cammy's face to the deep cleavage that formed from her tight dress.

Cammy didn't need directions. She reached up and tugged the top that held her tits in place. She began mauling Tammy's large, firm tits with her hands, lips, teeth and tongue. She worked them over and at the same time, snuck her hands around behind Tammy and tugged at the zipper holding her dress together. As the material slackened, Cammy refused to release Tammy's tits, but she still managed to draw the tight material clinging to the taller woman's body.

Tammy snickered as she kicked her dress aside. She stood before the bed in just her red, high heels. She loved having her stiff nipples sucked and played with. She spun Cammy around and planted her ass on the edge of the bed.

Cammy was still devouring Tammy's tits. She moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. One of her hands left her back and found the thick, fleshy lips of Tammy's gaping pussy. She immediately slipped first one finger and then a second finger deep into Tammy's tight hole.

Tammy rocked her large frame before Cammy and she was amazed how well the smaller dark haired woman knew her way around a woman's body so well. She ran her large hands through Cammy's dark hair, "Yes, you can do that all night and I would be a very happy person."

Cammy was in her own world. She loved how Tammy's large breasts felt in her mouth and she couldn't believe how wet Tammy was. She couldn't wait to taste her. She added another finger and as she finger-fucked her, she could hear the squishing sounds coming from Tammy's pussy. It turned her on, knowing she was the cause of it.

Tammy raked her fingers through Cammy's hair, "Oh Please, Cammy, don't stop! I'm going to cum from your fingers. Suck my titties more."

Cammy looked up at the smiling face hovering over her, "You feel amazing, Tammy. I've never encountered any woman who is so receptive as you are."

Tammy's knees were getting weak as she rode Cammy's fingers and she bit down on her lower lip as her body began to quiver and shake.

Cammy released Tammy's tit and her other hand snuck around and began tickling Tammy's large bubble butt, "I can't get enough of you Tammy." She finally released her tit and as Tammy stood there, her breasts were dripping with the saliva Cammy had left. She looked past Tammy and wiggled her finger toward Ryan. "Why don;t you come over here and join us. I'm thinking we could both use a good hard cock right about now."

Ryan was already naked and he stepped over to the tall blonde who was naked, and the still fully clothed smaller dark haired beauty.

Tammy started out being one charge, but it sure looked like Cammy took control. She reached out and wrapped her small, slender fingers around his stiff cock. She stroked it a couple times, "So I know without a doubt, Tammy is more than ready to be fucked. I got her nice and wet already. It's up to you, your choice, who do you want to fuck first, Tammy or Cammy. She giggled, "Yeah, Tammy, they do rhyme!"

Ryan nodded, "Yeah, I'll take Tammy first, but not that I don't want you too!"

Cammy giggled, "Don't worry Ryan, while you're fucking Tammy here, I'll be above her. I want to see how good she can eat pussy."

Ryan watched as Cammy slipped off the bed and tugging at her belt, her dress parted and with the shrug of her shoulders, she stood before them, just as naked as they were. She watched as Ryan guided the tall blonde to the bed. He watched as Cammy climbed up first and he watched in awe as the smaller, dark-haired beauty swung her leg over Tammy's head and lowered her pussy to Tammy's open mouth.

He watched in awe as Tammy's tongue flicked out eagerly and stroked Cammy's bald pussy. She immediately located Cammy's clit and grabbing her hips, she pulled her forward. She closed her lips around Cammy's clit and sucked and flicked her tongue over it again and again.

Cammy drew up slightly, "Not so fast Tammy, I wanna see Ryan fuck you, but Tammy's arms wrapped around Cammy's hips and held her tight. She licked and sucked on Cammy's pussy, even harder and faster as Cammy started telling her what she wanted Ryan to do to the both of them.

Ryan finally spread out Tammy's strong thighs. He saw how wet and ready she was and she was squirming on the bed as she continued licking at Cammy's snatch. He shoved his thick, stiff cock inside the large woman's cunt.

Cammy groaned, "Oh fuck, Ryan, that is so hot! Fuck her hard, make her cum as she eats my pussy!"

Tammy's cunt tightened as she felt him sliding deep into her pussy. She arched her ass off the bed as she felt him begin fucking her hard and fast. He slammed into her so hard, her head shifted about Cammy's pussy.

Ryan grunted as he slammed into her overheated, wet pussy. He was so turned on. He was happy they began and were both already raring to go and ready to cum. He grunted as he drove into her again and again. He knew he had to make her cum. He wasn't going to last long. He reached down and began playing with her clit. He had her on the verge of cumming.

Above him, Cammy was grinding her pussy on Tammy's mouth and she reached down and once again began mauling Tammy's large tits. It sent Tammy over the edge. Between her licking Cammy. Cammy playing with her tits and Ryan rubbing her clit and fucking her like a madman, she started cumming hard. She screamed into Cammy's pussy, but her voice was muffled as Cammy crushed her cunt to her mouth and she came too.

Ryan was glad, because he couldn't hold off another second. Seeing the two women cumming, he lost it and began cumming. He pulled out of her and shot his cum all over Tammy's belly and tits.

Cammy leaned forward and caught the last blast on her face. It didn't faze her as she lapped up all the cum that Ryan shot on Tammy's body. She crawled around and fed the cum she captured in her mouth and she fed it to Tammy.

Ryan watched in awe as the two women were lost in each other, caressing and kissing each other.

This went on for quite some time. After that. the two women took a spot on either side of Ryan and the two of them shared his cock. They swapped kisses and his cock and before long they had him rock hard again. He fucked Cammy doggy as she ate Tammy and they switched off and over the course of the night, they managed every conceivable position available for two women and one man. They finally collapsed, completely drained and totally spent and satisfied. They slept, limbs entwined and bodies plastered together.

The next threesome that was still at the dining room table tried to decide where to go and begin their coupling. Bonnie was sitting across from Andy and Joe. She was wondering how they would perform. She heard from other ladies just how large Joe was and she was already getting moist thinking about riding him. She stood up and walked over to the two of them, "What do you say we head upstairs. My daughter made sure we got a room at the end of the hall. I can scream and make all the noise I want. Are you two up to giving me the orgasms that will make me scream loud enough for others to hear?"

Joe drew her into his arms and kissed her, "Ask Mike, I've always liked a challenge."

She chuckled, "Oh I know Mike can perform, so what the fuck are we doing down here, lets go."

They made their way up to her room and she stood near the bed, "Why don't the two of you get naked, "I'm going to use the bathroom. You two better be ready when I come out." She winked at them and closed the door behind her and used the bathroom. she washed up and made sure she was fresh and ready for whatever they gave her. She stripped off her dress and unpinned her hair and shook it out. She slipped into a tiny black nightie and after taking a deep breath, she opened the door and exited. She stood in the doorway, "Okay Andy, Joe, where do you want me?"

Joe chuckled, "Wow about between the two of us?'

She chuckled, and climbed up and wiggled her ass as she settled down between the two of them. She looked to Joe, "Are we comfy?"

He scanned her large tits as they tried to leap from her loose fitted nightie, "As I'm going to be, but the night is young."

Andy was a little more active. He took her hand and slowly placed it over his upper thigh. He nudged it upward and she soon found her fingers wrapped around his rapidly growing cock.

Bonnie gently tickled his shaft with her long manicured nails. It took Andy's breath away as she leaned forward, allowing her long thick hair to swoop over his chest and shoulder. She rolled over to face him and that gave Joe the opportunity to spoon her from behind.

Bonnie bit her lip and was glad things were now progressing at a quicker pace. She stopped raking Andy's cock with her nails, but now wrapped her fingers around it carefully and began stroking him slowly.

Joe ground his cock against her bare ass and felt the heat of her pussy as it began leaking all over his shaft.

Bonnie now had Andy's cock at full staff and she allowed a droplet of his pre-cum to ooze out. She spread it all over the dark red head and she stroked it harder.

Joe pressed his cock against her from behind and she wiggled her hips to fit him closer to her overheated pussy. He reached around and freed her large tits from the nightie and Andy reached down and with one swift movement, drew it off of her, leaving her just as naked as they were. As soon as he did that, he climbed up onto his knees and offered her his stiff cock. Even though she was stroking it, he wanted her to suck on it.

As Joe continued to pluck away at her stiff nipples, he placed on hand on the back of her head, "Go ahead Bonnie, suck his cock. I would love to see those full red lips of yours stretched about his shaft."

She licked her parched lips, coating them with saliva. She looked up into Andy's eyes and as he fisted his cock and guided it towards her lips, she leaned forward. Her lips parted and she hummed contently as his cock entered her mouth.

Joe's hands left her swaying tits and moved the the gap between her legs. He found her already wet and as he lightly began petting her pussy, she hummed about Andy's invading cock.

Bonnie opened her mouth and legs wider. She cupped Andy's balls and pulled him towards her. Her hand went behind him and her large nails of two fingers tickled his asshole.

Andy's fingers join Joe and the both of them were playing with her pussy. She let out a gasp and took his cock deeper into her mouth.

Somehow Joe was pushed aside and Andy managed to push her onto her back and he was now poised over her pussy. He began licking her juicy cunt as he fed his cock to her active lips and tongue.

Joe was getting upset because he was being left out. Bonnie was too busy as she swirled her tongue around and around the swollen head of Andy's cock. Her head fell back to the pillow, out of breath when she felt Andy shove two fingers into her tight, juicy hole.

Joe wasn't going to let the opening go to waste. He scooted over beside her head and after sweeping her long, dark hair from her face, he pressed his even thicker cock against her parted lips. She knew she had to give in, especially since everything that she was doing so far was with Andy. She was shocked how thick it was as her lips were stretched to the max as she took him into her mouth.

Joe was smiling. He was finally getting what he wanted ever since she came out of the bathroom. She let him take control, keeping her mouth open and letting him fuck it as if it was her pussy.

123456...8