Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded to her, "Go for it, Violet, I'm sure you won't regret it."

She looked back to Roscoe and swept her hair from her face. He looked back into her sparking green eyes and glanced down at her full, bee stung lips, glistening with that red lip gloss.

Roscoe made the first move. He swallowed deeply and bent towards her face. His hands ran up her bare arms until he's cupping the back of her head. Their lips haven't touched yet and already Kyle was biting his lips, wanting it to happen just as much at the two of them wanted it.

Just before their lips met, Violet whispered out, "Roscoe, I..." She was cut off as Roscoe's mouth devoured hers. Their tongues were visible to Kyle as they fought from mouth to mouth.

It was easy for Kyle to see she was loving it. Her large nippled tits were poking against the gold, satin material of her gown.

Without thinking, Roscoe cupped his sister's firm rounded ass. He was shocked to find a slit from the hem of the dress that ran nearly to her hip. His hand slipped under it and came in contact with her bare flesh.

Kyle thought he was in the front row of a porn movie being made in progress. He unzipped his tuxedo pants zipper and drew his cock out. He stroked it as he wanted the scene unfold before him.

Violet increased the intensity of the kiss and she reached up behind her neck and unclipped the closure that held the top panels of her dress secure. She moved back a few inches, but didn't release her brother's lips. The dress crumpled down about her waist, exposing her large, stiff nippled tits to his view.

Roscoe couldn't resist taking in his sister's large tits. He broke the kiss and left a trail of wet kisses along her cheek, jaw, down her slender neck to the valley between her large swaying tits.

Violet's heart was beating so hard, she thought it was going to burst from her chest. She cupped the back of Roscoe's head and rolling her head back, she allowed him to proceed. She cupped his head as she guided him to her aching nipple. She groaned loudly as she felt him draw it between his lips and his tongue worried the stiff flesh atop her large, firm tit.

She was gasping for air and suddenly Kyle was at her side, "We should go somewhere more private. Let's take it upstairs to one of the bedrooms."

Before she could reply, she let out a shriek as Roscoe sat up and wrapping her arms around his neck. He lifted her up in his arms and carried his half naked sister up to be fucked; by him and Kyle too.

As they entered the bedroom, Roscoe still had Violet in his grasp. He pushed her up against the wall and claimed her lips once more. He drew back, sweeping her hair from her face, "You are so fucking sexy, Violet!" He had one arms around her waist and other was caressing her face and neck.

Violet blushed from what her brother told her. She let out a gasp when he found the long opening on her gown and ran his hand up her firm leg. He found his way between her tightly closed legs and found her wetness. She was ashamed and excited knowing it was her brother, but she couldn't resist it, "Are you okay with this, Roscoe?"

He nodded, too engrossed in what his fingers were doing under her gown. He ground his hard-on against her firm hip, "Look at what you do to me, Violet. If I didn't want this, would I be this fucking hard?"

She giggled and rotated her hips to make sure what she felt was his stiff cock. She looked behind him and she saw Kyle watching, waiting for his turn with her and she was more than willing now to go all the way with the both of them. She looked back to her brother, his dark curly hair had fallen over over forehead. She reached up and swept it back. She leaned in and kissed him again. She reached down and took hold of his wrist. She pulled his fingers out from her wet cuntlips and she brought his fingers up to her lips. She sucked her own sweet tasting juices from his fingers and she smiled when she heard him groan from the lewd act. She also felt his cock pulsate against her upper thigh before she pulled away.

She made her way over to the bed and pushing him down, she slowly wiggled her hips, drawing the tight material of her gown up around her waist. She was now bare for them both to see. She scooted closer to Roscoe and straddled his legs. She ground her wet pussy against the huge lump in his pants and biting her lip, she called out to him, "I want it now, Roscoe, before I lose my nerve. I need you."

He stared into her sparkling green eyes, "Me too, Violet!" His was barely a whisper as his hands encompass her tight ass cheeks, drawing her harder against the lump in his pants. "Oh fuck Violet, you are so fucking sexy!" His hands continue to caress her soft, firm flesh on her ass. He released her ass and ran his hands up her back. One caressed her neck and tangled in the mass of strawberry blonde thickness. He again guided her mouth to his and the kiss grew hotter and steamier.

His other hand is sliding up and down her bare legs and she ground against him, "Please, Roscoe, stick your fingers in me. I need to feel you in me, finger fuck me!"

He groaned against her neck as he nibbled and licked at her flesh. He shoved two of his fingers into her wetness up to his second knuckle. At the same time, his thumb encircled her clit and rubbed it in firm, constant circles and pressure.

Violet was panting his name and her head was swimming with pleasure. All thought of any shame had vanished. They were just two humans, one male and one female. She called out loudly his name as she felt his fingers sink to the palm deep in her squishy pussy. "Oh fuck yeah, Roscoe, You know exactly what your big sister needs. Keep doing that, just like that. Oh fuck you're fingers feel so amazing in my pussy."

He nibbled at her earlobe and stabbed at the opening with his tongue, "Don't you worry big sister, I have no intention of stopping, I couldn't even if I wanted to. You are just fucking sexy."

Kyle came up behind her and tugged at the tiny zipper that kept the gown snag around her waist as it loosened, he grabbed hold of the panels of the dress and wiggling it from side to side, it cleared her hips and Roscoe raised her arms and Kyle removed the gown. Her long, hair came down about her naked body and it make her look even hotter. She pressed her naked tits against Roscoe's lips and he willingly sucked on one, while his hands roamed her naked flesh.

Kyle stepped back and tossed her dress on a nearby chair. He looked back at them and called out to Roscoe, "You better fuck her now, because if you don't I'm going to do it. I want to watch you fuck her and make her cum."

With Roscoe sucking hard on her tits and his fingers once again buried deep in her snatch, she rolled her head, "Yes, oh yes Roscoe, I want and need you to fuck me, but not yet. I'm so close, your fingers have me at the brink and I need to cum. Please make me cum, Roscoe!"

Kyle got into the act. He wanted to watch them fuck, but he knew he had to get her over the threshold and cum so she could really get into it and fuck her brother. He came up behind her and wrapping his arms around her, he began pinching, tweaking and tugging at the nipples that were super sensitive.

She rolled her head around as she glared back at him, "God Damn it Kyle, harder, pinch them harder, please!" The moans coming out of her mouth were not human, They were so intense and frantic. She was in a world of her own and all she could thing about was letting loose and cumming hard. Her hips were thrusting forward, grinding her cunt harder against Roscoe's fingers buried deep in her cunt. She felt him strike her G-spot over and over again and she screamed out, "Yes, oh Yes Roscoe, keep doing exactly that, just like that, just a little more. I'm gonna....I'm,,,oh fuck, I'M CUMMING! yessssss!"

Violet's entire body went into spasms as her orgasm ripped through her. Her soft skin glowed a deep red and broke out in a sheen of sweat. Her mouth dropped open as she slumped against Roscoe. Tiny aftershocks of her orgasm caused her to jerk and quiver uncontrollably. Her head came off his shoulder and she peppered his face with soft kisses as she chuckled, "Fuck, I'm still cumming, it's so intense, wow, I sure needed that, thank you Roscoe." She planted her lips to his and kissed him deeply.

She slowly uncoupled from him. She made a total mess out of his dress pants. They were stained with gobs of her cunt juices and as she slowly sank to her knees, she looked up at him, "Get out of these clothes Roscoe, I need to repay debt." Violet's nimble fingers went to work on his trousers as she saw him stripping off his coat, tie and shirt. As he tossed them aside, she had his pants down about his ankles, She worked quickly to remove his shoes, socks and pants. She sat back on her haunches and licked her lips. She was staring at the dripping shaft that belonged to her younger bother, soon to belong to her, deep in her body.

She reached out and stroked him with both hands. She loved the feel of his hot flesh and the thick veins and bumps that covered the shaft. She leaned forward and stared up into his eyes with those gorgeous green eyes of hers. She licked her lips, "I have to taste you, Roscoe." Without a moment to react, she dropped her head and enveloped the leaking head. Her mouth left a trail up his shaft as she slid it from base to tip, curling her lips in a perfect 'o' on the head before pulling it into her warm, wet mouth.

Violet guided his shaft deep into her mouth. It poked at the entrance to her throat and she drew in a deep breath and pushed forward. Roscoe's eyes rolled back in his head as he saw his entire cock disappear into her oral cavity. She gave a tiny gag, but worked through it as she took him as deep as she could. Her saliva was dribbling out of the corners of her stretched lips.

Roscoe fell back to the bed, clutching at his own head and he called out, "HOLY SHIT, I'VE NEVER BEEN DEEP THROATED BEFORE!" He propped up in his elbows as he watched in awe of his gorgeous sister gobbling up his cock.

She couldn't get him any deeper into her throat if she wanted to. Her lips were pressed against the crinkled skin of his nut sack. Her tongue flicked out and stabbed at his swollen nuts. She finally release him, slowly drawing back and then she began a steady bobbing up and down, over and over again sliding her lips over the sensitive skin just beyond the swollen head. Her wet lips were drooling out her saliva and it slid down her chin to land on her large, lily white swaying tits.

Her gorgeous strawberry blonde hair swished against his cock and balls as she bobbed again and again. He was so hard, it nearly caused pain, but there was no way he was going to have her slow down or stop.

Kyle was naked behind the brother, sister duo. He had his eyes locked on the way she could handle a cock. His hand drifted down to his cock and he lightly stroked it to the pace she was sucking Roscoe. He couldn't resist. He stepped up alongside her and fisting her hair, he pulled her mouth from his. He turned her towards him and when she saw his equally stiff cock, she didn't hesitate. She leaned forward and took him into her mouth.

Kyle fisted her hair as she began gobbling up his cock and before long, she had it completely coated in her saliva. He raked his fingers through her hair and pulled at the back of her head till her nose was pressed against his naked belly.

Roscoe was in awe of his slutty, yet beautiful sister. He listen to the erotic sounds of her sucking and slurping up Kyle's cock. Kyle wasn't about to let her finish him off so quickly. He grabbed her by her hair and drew her off of his cock. He guided her back to Roscoe and she didn't flinch a bit. She began where she left off, licking, sucking and bobbing up and down as she felt Kyle's hands in her hair, guiding her.

Violet was struggling to breath as Kyle controlled her movements, gasping for air every time her mouth was far enough off his shaft before being filled again. She loved the taste of the pre-cum that Roscoe expelled and she just couldn't get enough of it.

Kyle wanted to see her fuck her brother and he fisted her hair and drew her off his cock. A large string of saliva clung to her lips and his cock, "Come on Violet, I can't wait much longer. Fuck him. Ride his cock and make him cum. I want some of that too."

Violet struggled to her feet. She watched as Roscoe scooted back onto the bed. He reached out for her and she came willingly. She straddled her brother's outstretched legs. She planted her hands on his chest to steady herself and she slowly lowered her quivering pussy to Roscoe's dripping cock. Her clit was on fire and she wanted and needed a release.

Roscoe grabbed hold of her by the hips as he slowly guided her down onto his cock. She leaned forward and her sensitive nipples scraped against Roscoe's chest. Her slick juices coated his cock as she felt him penetrate her overheated cunt. She leaned forward and felt him wrap his arms around her shoulders. She sank downward, taking the cock of her brother deep into her pussy. The thought of incest never crossed her mind. All she could think about was how good it felt to have him sawing in and out of her pussy. Over and over again, she raised her ass off his thighs and plunged back down, taking his stiff cock in her, lightly brushing her cervix, increasing the intense feeling of pleasure she never knew she could experience.

She plastered her mouth to his. She feasted on his lips and tongue as she growled out, "Oh Roscoe, fuck me, fuck me hard and fill me up with your hot semen."

Roscoe ran his hand up and down her sleek back. He reached down and cupped her tight ass in his hands. He reared back and gave it a quick slap.

Violet groaned into his mouth, letting him know she liked it. He slapped her again and again and Violet loved the pleasure that coursed through her body with each stinking slap She ground her clit against the base of his cock. She felt his swollen nuts pressed tight against her tight cheeks

She wasn't slowing down. She couldn't hold back as she slammed her ass down onto his strong thighs again and again, Her large swaying tits were floating about and her nipples grazed his lips. He tried to capture them, but all he could do was graze them with his tongue, sending bolts of excitement throughout her body again and again. At the pace they were fucking, Violet wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer. She whipped her head around, sending her tangled mass of hair across her beautiful face and the upper portions of Roscoe's body.

He clutched at her hips and called out, "Oh fuck Violet, I can't take much more of this I'm gonna cum!"

She reached up and grabbed hold of his head, "You have to hold on just a little bit longer, I'm so fucking close, just a few more seconds. Slap my ass, make me yours and I'll cum and I'll welcome your jism deep in my cunt!"

She pumped up and down at a furious pace. With each downward thrust, she ground her clit again and again against him. She rose up and arched her back like a strung bow and she clutched at her thick hair and she screamed out, "I'm there Roscoe, NOW! Fuck me now! Cum, cum, cum in me I'm exploding. Fill my filthy cunt with your baby batter!"

Roscoe was beside himself. Just hearing the nasty language coming form his sister's lips sent him over the edge. He grabbed hold of her shoulders and drew her down to him. He kissed her with the intensity that took both of their breaths away. He felt her squeezing his cock and he unleashed a volley of hot stinging blasts of cum that filled her and satisfied her needs.

She fell against him, her entire body was trembling as bolt after bolt of excitement coursed through her body. She felt like she was coming apart and his hot load was the only thing keeping her together.

After what seemed like an eternity, Violet slowly rolled off of Roscoe and he rolled onto his side and gathered her up in his arms. He gently swept her unruly hair away from her face and he peppered her face, neck and shoulder with soft, gentle kisses.

Kyle looked on and knew it wasn't his place to interrupt them. He quietly dressed and slipped out of the room, leaving the two siblings to spend the remainder of the night together, alone.

Kyle stepped out of the bedroom and came face to face with two other women. He started to laugh.

The last threesome to get together were Baxter, Mandy and her mother Vanessa. Baxter was a nervous wreck. He knew he had to perform brilliantly for the wife of the CEO emeritus. But also satisfying the raven haired sex bomb who just recently became whole again, well it was almost too much pressure for him to bare.

Both Mandy, and especially Vanessa saw how nervous Baxter was. She came over to him and he was smoking a joint. "Why don't you put that out and accompany Mandy and me to my bedroom?"

He nearly stumbled as he stood and put out the joint. He waved the smoke aside and followed Vanessa and Mandy up the stairs. He couldn't take his eyes off Mandy's gorgeous bare legs. The dress hugged her waist and stuck out showing them. He let her get another couple stairs above him and he nearly fainted when he saw her tight, bubble butt cheeks smiling at him. He cleared his throat as he saw her fat lipped pussy and her puckered asshole too. He grabbed hold of the stairway railing to keep from falling over.

Vanessa stopped at the top of the stairs and she was chuckling as she saw exactly where he was staring. She caught Mandy's attention, "Looks like you're giving Baxter there a preview of what you have to share up in the bedroom."

Mandy smiled and winked at him, "Come on Baxter, if you make it to the bedroom I promise you'll see that and a whole lot more."

Baxter took a deep breath and raced up the stairs and was right behind Vanessa when she reached the door. She patted his arm, "Calm down Baxter, we don't bite...much!"

Baxter stood there looking at the two gorgeous women, "So now what?"

Mandy moved over to him and stood before him. She planted her hands on his chest and pushed. She giggled as he fell back onto the bed, she looked to her mother, "What do you say we let him calm down. The last thing we need is for him to lose it and leave us hanging."

Vanessa came over to Mandy and swept her silky, raven locks aside. She hovered over the shorter sexy woman. She looked to Baxter, "I have an idea. Why don't you get naked and sit back and try and calm down. Mandy and I here will put on a show for you and afterwards, I promise, we'll show you a night you won't soon forget, okay?"

He nodded and began tearing off his clothes. Before Mandy and Vanessa were even kissing, he was naked.

Mandy looked and licked her lips. She saw an impressive cock between his legs. She just hoped he could use it without losing it way too soon. She was distracted as Vanessa once again turned her towards her. She lowered her face and Mandy tipped her head upward to accept her mother's burgundy painted lips to hers. They heard Baxter groan when Vanessa's tongue darted out and left a trail of wetness along Mandy's lips. Once they parted Vanessa's tongue seek-ed entry and she was met with Mandy's tongue. They danced about, making sure Baxter had a view of the both of them.

Not only were their lips were active, but so were their hands. With both Mandy and Vanessa having their long hair down about their shoulders, Mandy was combing her fingers through Vanessa's thick dirty blonde waves. As Vanessa broke the kiss, she swiped Mandy's hair off her shoulder and buried her head in the crook of her neck. Her tongue danced along the heated flesh and Vanessa used her longer legs to spread apart Mandy's. Her knee pushed forward and ground against the sopping pussy of her daughter's.

Mandy, not to be outdone, she let one hand drift from her mother's hair and hooking her fingers under the one strap that held the dress secure. She tugged at it and pulling hard, she easily got it off her arm and down to her waist. This exposed Vanessa's heavy, full tits to Mandy and Baxter's view.

1...345678