Best of Last Man Standing Pt. 25

Story Info
1 more glorious night together.
26.9k words
4.73
2.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

The entire mansion was abuzz after each of the guests opened and read their invitations. All of the women remembered being asked about threesomes when they arrived, but a few of them were just answering off the cuff. A couple of them pondered their responses and knew they were not sure, but it was too late to change their answers.

They all had a couple formal dresses, knowing that later, after the grand opening, they were all celebrating the opening at an exclusive restaurant in Napa.

The hair dressers were summoned to Christi's, and Kristen's, bedroom. Bonnie and Tammy shared a hairdresser as did Vanessa and Mandy. Some of them had their hair up to showcase their upper bodies, while some just had their hair curled and in elaborate waves.

They began to come down the winding staircase while the men sat sipping cocktails in the living room. Most of the men saw their partners getting dressed, but they all were anxious to see the remainder of them floating down the stairs. It was like a fashion show and the men were all glad as the steady stream of women came down.

The first to arrive was their host, Jill Kendall (Jamie Pressly). She was dressed in a strapless, red satin dress. It brushed the floor as she moved. Her large billowing breasts threatened to pop free as she moved. Her long, platinum blonde hair was pulled back in a sexy, messy bun. Her lips were coated with a gloss that matched her dress. She gave most of the men air kisses as she was greeted by them. she took a glass of sparking grape juice that mimicked champagne.

The next to arrive was her partner, Christi Plunkett (Anna Faris). She rivaled her partner, Jill. She paused at the top of the stairs and slowly made her way down the stairs. She was in a extremely tight black sheet. It was strapless and it made her slender body look even slimmer. Her extremely long silver blonde hair was straight and with her bangs, the ends of the strands of hair covered most of her heaving breasts. She had to take tiny steps, seeing the dress was so tight. She took a glass of the same sparkling grape juice that Jill was drinking. She hugged Jill and whispered, "You look so fucking hot Jill, I wish I would have said I wanted to be in a threesome with two women and I wish the other woman would have been you."

Jill hugged her, "Don't worry Christi, after they are all gone, we're not leaving the bedroom for days."

Christi blushed and giggled, "Oh Jill, I'm going to hold you to that."

Next down the stairs was Eve Baxter (Kaitlyn Dever)and when the men saw her, their jaws dropped and felt a stirring in their loins. Even Jill and Christi were in awe of her gown. She was wearing a strapless silver and gray dress. The upper portion was clinging to her body like a corset. From the waist down, the same material was see-through and her naked body peeked through as she moved. It was blocked somewhat as the material flowed about her. Her long, dark brown hair was down and flowed halfway down her bare back. When she stopped before Jill and leaned in and kissed her firmly on the lips, Jill's hands rested on her hips and she returned the kiss. It lasted longer than Jill expected and as they broke the kiss, Eve winked at her, "Too bad I won't be in a threesome with another woman. I guess I fucked up. I would have loved to see what was under that sexy dress of yours."

Jill's hands drifted from Eve's hips to her practically bare ass and she gave it a quick squeeze, "I have a feeling, before the week is over, we will both get to find out each other's charms."

Eve leaned into the caress and whispered in her ear, "I'm counting on it, Jill."

Mike came over to her, "Eve, are you telling me you were going to wear this to the gala?"

She chuckled, "Sure Dad, but I have a silver, gray slip to wear under it. But you know, the invitation said. No Underwear, and you know how well I follow instructions."

Jill hugged her again, "Well said and done, Eve!"

Next down the stairs were mother and daughter; Vanessa Baxter (Nancy Travis) and Kristen Baxter (Amanda Fuller) they floated down the stairs together. Vanessa was in an elegant burgundy gown. It had only one strap over one shoulder, leaving her other shoulder bare. The dress hung down to the floor. It had a slit up one thigh, nearly to her hip. Her dirty blonde hair was a mass waves cascading down her back and framed her face. Her lip gloss matched her dress. Beside her, Kristen was wearing a sassy black sequence dress. It had a full skirt that hung out wide and ended only halfway down her thighs. The upper portion was a see-thru black mess and it did little to hide her large, newly enhanced breasts. Her hair was pulled up and strands hung down her cheeks. It was in a messy bun that make her look even hotter.

They were both greeted by their spouses and they received hot kisses and tiny, intimate squeezes.

Next down, making a grand entrance was Mandy Baxter (Molly Ephraim). She was wearing a royal blue dress that hugged her body like a second glove. The full skirt accented her shapely legs and the bodice had a deep, square cut,. It was just high enough to hide her aeroules, but without a bra, as she moved, they peeked out in a hide-and-seek game. Her lips were covered in a dark burgundy lip-gloss that made any man looking wish they could sample. Her long black hair was swept over one shoulder and covered one of her bulging breasts. She moved over to Kyle, she kissed him and took the drink he had ready for her. She sipped it, showing her red lips clinging to the rim of the glass.

Mother and grand-daughter made their presence next. The taller woman Bonnie Plunkett (Allison Janney) was arm in arm with Violet Plunkett (Sadie Calvano). Violet was wearing a rust colored satin dress. Two panels covered her large breasts. It was held up by a clip behind her neck. The panels were thin and it did little to hide her stiff nipples. The skirt was a lot tighter and hung down to her ankles.

Beside her was Bonnie. She was wearing the most daring outfit of all so far. It was a black, mesh dress that was see-through and all of her charms were in view of anyone and everyone who looked at her. Her long dark hair was pulled back in a French twist, leaving her long neck exposed for anyone to sample.

Cammy (Sarah Gilman) skipped down the stairs in a satin, black wrap around dress. It parted at the hem, up towards her hip, showing off her trim legs. Her long dark hair was curled and shiny.

Next was the full bodied Tammy (Kristen Johnston) The tall blonde had her hair pulled back in a tight bun. It had two locks of blonde hair floating down either side of her face. The dress was a red satin dress with a plunging neckline. The lower potion was straight and hugged her curves and ended at her ankles. Her lips, just like most of the women, had lip-gloss matching her dress.

Soon after she took a seat, Candace Hayes (Sara Rue) floated down the winding stairs of the mansion. She knew how to make an entrance. She was dressed in a satin evergreen gown. The dress had a plunging neckline and the onlookers, knowing she wasn't wearing any under garments, noticed her large, milky white breasts as they swayed under the satin material. Her large nipples were poking at the material. Her long, wavy red hair was pulled back in a sexy, high ponytail and it floated about her bare shoulders as she descended the staircase. She flashed Boyd Baxter a smile, hoping by some chance she would end up with him this evening.

Last, but not least was Jen (Krista Marie Yu). She could have been a Chinese bride. Dressed in a white lace dress with a high neckline. The sleeves billowed out and made her look even more innocent, something she was anything but. The dress had a full skirt that ended at her ankles and her silky, shiny black hair hung down straight covering her pert, firm breasts. She was grinning from ear to ear and she surprised many of the guest when she came down and stood before Christi. She took hold of her hands and pulling her slowly towards her. She planted a soft kiss on her lips and as Christi reacted, she pulled away and winked at her, "Maybe later, Christi?"

Authors note: All of these dresses are actual dresses worn by the actresses. They can be found online to see where I was getting the formal wear from!

Everyone was down and as they nibbled on the appetizers and sipped their cocktails, they mingled, but the tension in the air could be cut with a knife. They were all anticipating the drawings to see who would be paired with one another.

Jill, after everyone was settling in, tapped her flute and called out, "Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is about to be served. Please make your way into the dining room. There are place cards directing everyone to their seats. I tried to mix the two groups together so the conversation would flow a little easier."

They all took their seats and the meal of lobster tails and prime rib was served, along with asparagus and Hollander sauce. Dessert was Baked Alaska and while everyone relaxed with coffee and tea, Jill and Christi stood up at the end of the table and Jill began to speak. "This weekend has turned out to be quite a lot sexier than any one of us expected. I asked the question when you arrived and it turned out to be a very, very good decision. With that said, we will now pick names of your threesome partners for the evening. As I look around the room, I see that everyone is in attendance. So I assume everyone is on board with this party. If anyone wants out, please say so and leave the room now."

She waited a moment, but no one left. she was grinning from ear to ear, "Great, Okay we will alternate from a woman with two men and a man with two women. First up, the lady with two men is...." she pulled the name out of the first bucket and looked to Eve, "It's Eve Baxter. she winked at her and pulled out a name from the male bucket, "Her first partner is Gregory (Davis Krumholtz). The second partner for Eve will be..." She drew a name and looked around and her eyes fell on Adam Janikowski (William Fichtner) "It's Adam, well Eve it looks like you have your hands full tonight. Next I will pick up from the other bucket the two women who will share a guy." She reached into the bucket and pulled out two names, "The lucky guy will get to spend the night with, well, well, it's me and Kristen Baxter. The lucky guy is...." She pulled the name form the guy bucket and she groaned out, "It's Chef Rudy (French Stewart)." She looked to him, "You better save your strength, we are going so drain you."

He grinned at her, "I'm going to die a very, very happy man."

Jill pulled out the name of the next lady two be with two men. She opened the card and winked at her partner, "It's you Christi." She pulled out two men's names, "You get to be shared with Mike Baxter (Tim Allen) and Chuck Larabee (Jonathan Adams). " she rolled her eyes, "You, my dear are in for a night to end all nights." She looked to Violet, "Am I right, Violet?" Violet turned red and nodded, "I can tell you, I'm still dizzy from the night I had with Chuck and the afternoon I had with Mike."

Jill called out, "Okay, settle down, the next two women to share one guy are..." She pulled out two names, "Lucky guy, you have to spend the night with Vanessa Baxter and Mandy Baxter."

Mike spoke up, who ever the guy is, say your prayers, because by morning, you're going to be drained and dead."

Jill pulled the name of the guy who gets the two Baxters and she grinned from ear to ear, "Well, well, Baxter (Matt Jones), looks like you get two Baxters and they get one."

Candace groaned, "Sorry ladies, I'm going to apologize for his short comings now."

Both Kristen and Eve spoke up, Hey, we don't have any problems with his performance the last two days, right Eve?" She nodded, "Yeah, he checked all the boxes for me too."

Mandy giggled, "Well we'll let you know if my two sisters were telling the truth, but not till morning."

Jill cut in, "Enough of the trash talk. The next lady with two men is..." She pulled out the name and chuckled, "My partner's mother, Bonnie Plunkett (Allison Janney). Sorry guys, she's going to wear you two out. Lucky she's with two, they are going to need a break between bouts" Christi added, "Yeah, that's for sure."

Bonnie called out, "Okay, enough about my sexual stamina, who do I share the night with, they better be good?!"

Jill pulled out two names, "You two get to share Bonnie, you are, Joe Leonard (Jay Leno) and Andy Pepper (Will Sasso)." She looked to Andy, I'll inform your next of kin where to pick up your body in the morning.'

Bonnie bellowed out again, "Sure, keep talking Jill, you'll most likely be killing Rudy too. I know, I've had him before and I'm telling you he is FREAKY!"

Christi nodded, "That's no lie."

Jill spoke up, "Hold on, things are getting out of hand and we still have a few more threesomes to reveal. Next is the two ladies to share the guy. I'll pick the guy out first. he is, Ryan Vogelson (Jordon Masterson)" She winked at him. Bet you can't wait to see who you get as your two ladies, right?" He nodded. She pulled out two names. "Your two partners are, Cammy and Tammy. Looks like you'll be needing some of that weed you sell in the morning. Those two will tag-team you into a coma."

Next we have the lady with two guys the two guys are, Roscoe Plunkett (Blake Rosenthal) and Kyle Anderson (Christoph Sanders). Wow, the lady who gets these two is going to be one worn out woman in the morning. I can tell you, I spent time with both of these gentlemen and in bed, they are anything but..." The lady who will be comatose in the morning is....none other than my partner's daughter, Violet Plunkett."

A huge smile crossed Violet's face. She knew she would be dead in the morning and knew she wanted nothing but feel them both tag-teaming her.

Jill spoke up, the next two women to share a guy will be...Candace and Jen. She will have the company of Boyd Baxter (Jet Jurgensmeyer). Another young stud who will be drained by morning by the cute little Asian beauty and the super, hot redhead."

Candace giggled, "You got that right, Jill. If Baxter can have two women, I can have one hot stud and a gorgeous Asian lady to boot."

Jill looked into the buckets, "Well, that looks like we have paired off everyone, so without further ado, let's head out and have the night to end all nights. Just remember, tomorrow, we're opening the new Outdoor Man."

The threesomes began to pair off and head to secluded areas of the mansion. Jill found Kristen and hugged her, "What do you say we start without Rudy. He can join in after we get warmed up. We get to use the master bedroom."

The two sexy blondes raced upstairs. Jill stumbled as her heels caught in the hem of her long, floor length dress. She made it to her bedroom and she was already out of breath. She came up to Kristen and even though Kristen welcomed her attention, she froze in the spot as Jill moved closer and cupped her face in her hands. Jill's fingers caressed the smooth flesh on face. Jill leaned forward, her lips inches from Kristen's. Kris parted her lips as she welcomed her lips on hers.

Jill's lips curved as if she'd been waiting for that and as her lips brushed Kristen's, it was barely a touch. Kristen felt the tingling throughout her body and even reached her toes.

Jill pulled back slightly and in barely a whisper, she spoke up, "So irresistible, Kris. I've wanted you from the moment I set eyes on you. Your body is incredible and your face, it looks like a teenager. I want to touch and taste every inch of you until I have you moaning and quivering under my touch. I want to give you so much pleasure that you can't wait for more. I want to taste you, Kris. Let me taste you."

Kristen's eyes searched the eyes of the petite blonde and she licked her rich, red lips, "Jill, I..."

Jill cut her off, "I have to show you, no more talking!" This time the kiss was so different and Kris knew it, it made her wet already.

Kris moaned as she felt Jill's expert mouth covering hers, coaxing and caressing her lips until she let Jill's tongue slide in between her parted lips and stroke along the inside of her swollen lower lip. Kris' moans grew louder when Jill found her tongue and stroked it as if they had all the time in the world, and they were the only two people in the world and she was all that mattered.

Jill drew back slightly and gave Kris a silly grin, "Oh Kris, that was amazing. I have so much more to show and do to you."

Kristen's eyes were locked on Jill's deep blue eyes. she opened her mouth, and she could have sworn she knew exactly what was going to happen next. She bit her lower lip and smiled back at Jill and nodded, "Yes, oh yes, Jill. show me. I've been with many females before, but none as experienced or as gorgeous as you are."

Jill wasn't about to wait for any more encouragement. She enveloped her in her arms and as she drew her to her body. she found the zipper on the back of Kristen's black, see-through dress and drew the zipper down til it reached the bottom of the track at the small of her back. She took a half-step back, drawing the dress off her shoulders as she did so.

Jill licked her bright red lips and winked at Kris, "Oh fuck, Kris, I saw these gorgeous breasts through the material of your dress, but seeing them unencumbered. I can't wait to get my mouth on these beauties. My God, you're gorgeous."

Even though Kris was more than ready, she blushed from what Jill said. Jill's eyes were taking in the recently enhanced breasts as she stepped forward again and taking hold of the dress that hung to Kristen's hips and tugging firmly, the dress gave way and floated about her feet encased in black, high heels. Her talented fingers caressed Kris' strong legs as the dress fell.

Once again, Jill stepped back, "I can't believe how you transformed your lush womanly curves into the way you must have looked when you were still in high school."

Kris giggled, "Not when I graduated in high school, I was pregnant, but afterwards, I made a vow to get back to what I looked like then. I have and will never go back."

Jill stared at her lush curves, "I can't wait to bury my face between these long, shapely legs and taste you. Are you wet for me? I need to know."

Kris nodded, "Oh yes, Jill, I am and I can't wait to see you looking up at me with those dark, blue eyes of your as you lick my wet cunt."

Jill gasped from the nasty talk and she shivered. She turned her back to Kris, "Please, if you would, get me out of this dress. I need to be as naked as you are." She felt Kristen's warm fingers shake as she found the zipper on the back and of her dress. She felt it go slack and Kris tugged it down and it crumpled about her red, high heeled shoes.

They were both naked now, except for their shoes. Jill took hold of Kristen's hands and guided her to the bed. She urged her to her back and she stood over her staring at the blonde MILF before her. She joined her on the bed and hovering over her their lips met once again. Jill's hands drifted over Kristen's body. The kiss grew hot and Kris groaned loudly as Jill's fingers trailed over Kristen's firm, silky breasts. She pulled back and licked her lips, "I just have to taste them. Oh So pliable and your nipples are so responsive to the touch." She lowered her lips and she closed her blood red lips around the crown of one tit.

Kris couldn't lie still. Her hands came up and clutched at the messy bum holding her long, platinum blonde hair in place. Jill came off the tip and smiled. She moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment.

Kris watched the gorgeous blonde lick her tits, playing with her nipples until she was gasping for air, and the pleasure coursing through her lean, curvy body. She tightened her grip on her head, "Oh Jill, more, don't stop!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
123456...8