Best Package Ever

Story Info
A wife delves into something new, she learns she enjoys.
2.8k words
4.22
20k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first ever storied I've written. Whilst the sex in the story didn't happen, there are a lot of true events that transpired in this story.

I appreciate all comments and feedback as I begin this journey.

* * * * *

5kg overweight at an airport can cost you a heck of a lot of money in overweight baggage, so when my wife said she heard her friends' brothers were driving down to Melbourne we thought it would great if they could take the package for us.

While I finished up my work, my wife Sarah she would drop the package off and within an hour we were headed to the airport.

On the drive home from the airport, I asked my wife what had her so lovey dovey and affectionate the whole flight and drive home.

She said that Craig, who she dropped the package to was really good looking and it got her all horny and missing my body. She went on to say, it got even better when his brother came to the door who is apparently his twin brother who was just as cute. My wife then looked down at my crotch with a knowing look and wasn't surprised when she saw a bulge in my pants, she knew exactly how turned on I would be hearing her talk about how she had run into someone she found so sexy.

Fast forward a week and she was leaving to pick up the package and as she headed out the door, I noticed a smile on her face, her wearing a cute pretty little outfit and that her hair and make--up was all done up. I giggled to myself.

She waved goodbye and I got back to work.

When she got home, she looked flushed and mentioned she got the package and all went well and that she was tired and heading to bed.

I heard her keyboard tapping away as I was working from the other room and by the time I finished working she was fast asleep. Not being able to fall asleep, I opened our laptop to watch some Netflix.

When I opened the computer, on the screen was a document called, Dear Diary - 15/06/2021.

Below is what she wrote.

Dear Diary,

OMG I can't believe what happened today. Never in my wildest of dreams would I have thought I would ever be with another man other than my husband. I have to tell him what happened today but I need the night to sleep on it. I love my husband dearly and I'm not sure what got into me or what took over me I should say.

I went to pick up a package we had someone bring for us and I had joked to my husband how these 24-year-old twin boys were super good looking. When I knocked on the door to their apartment Craig answered the door, I must have interrupted his gym workout because he was in shorts and a t-shirt and was sweaty.

He apologized for his attire and mentioned his brother will be home in 10 mins and that he had the key to the garage where the package was.

I remember feeling butterflies in my stomach, both these bothers were really hot! His twin brother who we were waiting on was this tall sexy slim sophisticated looking guy and probably the better looking one. Craig who was home was a little shorter and had a bit of fat on him and a lot of muscle where it counted. College jock kind of sexy.

I sat opposite Craig on the couch and we started talking about his move to Melbourne and as much as I tried, I couldn't stop staring at his sexy body. His jock looking face and his body covered in the after-gym workout glow was too much for me.

Craig mentioned Jamie was on his way back from a job interview and wouldn't be much longer. No matter what I did to distract myself my eyes kept darting back to Craig's beautiful body. His muscley arms, his firm legs and his hot thick thighs. His thighs were hairy but not too hairy but still had a nice amount of hair which got thicker as it went more towards his crotch.

Crotch, shoot, I was staring at his crotch! I snapped out of it and looked back up at him but it was too late. He was already looking back at me and had a knowing smirk on his face. I was caught. Craig was a gentleman and didn't say anything more.

While we were waiting, I asked him about the snowboarding and surfing pictures on the wall and he told me him and his brother enjoyed extreme sporting and then he got up to show me an album he had sitting on the shelf.

He came and sat next to me on the couch. It was a small couch and our knees were touching. As we flicked through the many surfing pictures, I could feel my pussy getting wet and noticed over time my nipples were getting hard and starting to poke out. I got embarrassed and turned bright read.

Craig noticed and said don't worry about it, he will just take it as a compliment. As he kept turning the pages, I noticed he kept staring at my boobs and a few pages later when I looked at the picture to the left of the page, closest to his thigh, I noticed a big tent in his shorts. He was hard. When he returned the album to the bookshelf, it was confirmed. He had indeed had a boner and to make things worse he was heading back to set next to me, not opposite me.

After a few minutes of talking, Craig placed his hand on my thigh and my pussy trickled a little and my heart began to race. He waited to see my reaction which was that I froze! He interpreted my silence as permission to proceed. From here everything happened so fast.

Craig turned his body toward me and placed his hand on my boob and started leaning in to kiss me. Putting one hand behind my neck and pulling me in for a kiss he was fondling my breast and without thinking I placed my hand on his big bulge. Feeling another man's cock for the first time. I could feel his cock pule in his shorts and it felt big! Rock hard! He parted his lips and moved to take his hands off from my boobs, lifting my top off over my shoulder. His gentle hands moved behind my back and unhooked my white lace bra with one hand and I felt my bra fall to the floor. I remember thinking, wow, that was smooth! This definitely wasn't the first time he's done this.

Craigs eyes widened as he saw my big boobs in front of him. He took them both in his hands and started fondling my tits and playing with my nipples. Then leaning in he took them into his mouth. Sucking on one boob and then the other. I felt so wet in my pussy and I started moaning when he began licking my nipples. I reached my hand into his shorts wanting to feel his cock and when my hand made contact with his dick, I couldn't help but moan again. It felt so good to finally be touching his cock.

Feeling the pressure of his cock straining against his shorts must have been uncomfortable because he started to undress. First taking his top off and then his shorts. I felt so naughty looking at another man naked, but at the same time I was so turned by his fit, hard body and I wanted more.

I must have been staring at his cock when he interrupted me and spoke.

You can touch it if you want, it doesn't bite.

I then dropped to my knees in between his beautiful big manly legs. Staring at his cock, I slowly lowered my face towards it, opening my mouth as I got closer. I wrapped my hands around his cock and took the head of his big dick in my mouth. I started jerking his cock while sucking on his cockhead before removing my hand and sliding the whole length of his cock in my mouth. It felt so good, I started moaning around his thick juicy cock.

As I was sucking and slurping on his lovely cock, I heard the sound of a key going into the door and immediately froze. Seconds later, Craig's brother Jamie walked into the room and saw me on my knees with his brothers' cock in my mouth. Jamie looked so handsome dressed in his slim fit suit, tie, his tied back in a man bun.

Jamie looked at Craig and said, Dude, you just can't help yourself, can you? You horny little bugger. Then walked toward us unbuttoning his shirt, kicking off his shoes and undoing his belt. Jamie took a seat on the couch and just sat watching. I continued sucking on craigs thick cock and then I noticed Jamie lower his trousers and pull out his cock. A few minutes later he began masturbating to the sight of me topless on my knows, my DD tits out and blowing his brother's cock.

At this point my underwear felt soaked and my nipples were hard as rocks. After a few minutes of sucking Craig's cock and watching Jamie jerk off out of the corner of my eye, I put my spare hand up my dress, lowered my panties and started rubbing my clit.

Craig was the first to speak and said to Jamie, you have to let her suck your cock, this is the best blow job I've ever had, she is incredible" Jamie scooched down the couch so he was side by side with Craig. I moved from rubbing my clit to fingering my pussy and moaning with my mouth around Craig's cock. I felt Jamie lift my head and move it toward his cock as I wrapped my hand around his cock and began to suck him.

Jamie told Craig that he was right and that I definitely know how to pleasure a guy. I heard a little rustling and the next thing I felt was Craig's fingers on my pussy. Craig had moved behind me and was rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy freeing up my other hand to play with Jamie's full balls. As I was sucking Jamie's cock, I noticed it was a little longer than Craig's but not as thick and that he had much less hair than craig.

Jamie pulled my mouth off his cock and got up and said to me, let's make you a little more comfortable. The two twin boys lifted me up, lay me down on the couch and undressed me. I felt like a spoiled princess. Feeling both their big and strong hands all over my body was sensational. I liked the tight grip they had with me.

Craig got up next to my face and put his cock back in my mouth whilst Jamie started playing with my pussy. It wasn't long before he was licking my wet pussy. I felt his tongue enter my pussy and move around, teasing my clit. Craig's hands move towards my tits and started to tease my nipples, giving them a tight squeeze every few seconds. He would trace around my nipple gently with his soft finger tips and then switch to a few tight squeezes of my nipples and then go back to the soft touch This was too much for me and I felt my orgasm coming on quick. Within moments, with a tongue in my pussy and a cock in my mouth I started moaning louder AHHHHH YEAAAHHHHH OHHHHH OH OHHHHHH, my breathing got heavier and my body shook as I had a powerful orgasm.

Craig moved around to where Jamie was, in-between my legs and seconds later I felt a cock head on my clit, then some pressure and a little pushing against my pussy and I knew something was about to go inside me. I didn't know whose it was but as it pushed more and more into my wet tight pussy, inch by inch, it felt thick and I felt tight and I knew it had to be Craig's cock. I'm not sure I've felt a cock so thick at the top before. I was between moans of pleasure and some pain in between but rather than pulling off Craig's thick cock I found myself pushing into it. I wanted his cock in me now!

A few seconds later I felt a tongue licking my clit and I knew Jamie was back to licking. I pulled him toward me and told him to suck my tits, and he began feeling and sucking my boobs. He kept commenting on how big they were, how full they were. He whispered in my eat that this was his first time being with an older woman.

It all of a sudden hit me what I was doing and I felt really naughty and inappropriate but I was also feeling so much pleasure. These guys knew how to make a woman feel a million dollars and I didn't want it to stop.

Craig was pulling out of my pussy slowly and pushing his cock back in hard and fast and deep. As he was thrusting in and out, he was rubbing my clit and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I was close to having another orgasm.

Jamie stood up and put his cock on my lips and I knew immediately what he wanted. I parted my lips and took his cock back into my mouth. With a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth I felt so good. Like it was a dream. I was moaning around Jamie's cock, my pussy felt full with Craig's hard cock all the way in and with Jamie's cock and balls in my face I was having another orgasm! My pussy started contracting around Craig's cock and I heard his breathing get heavy.

He kept saying he didn't want it to end but then he said I can't hold back any longer. Moments later he announced he was going to cum. Between my orgasm which was still going and Craig announcing he was going to cum, I started sucking on Jamie's cock even harder and then it happened.

Craig started moaning ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, ahhhhh, I'mmmm CUMMING and I felt shot after shot of cum shooting into my pussy.

This must have set Jamie off a he announced he was going to cum.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and started stroking his long cock over my face and so I took his balls into my mouth and then I heard. Ohhhh baby, you're so hot, I'm going to cum, yeahhhhh ohhhhh ahhhhhhh and with that I felt him start to cum! He shot 4 or 5 shots of cum all over my tits and stomach and the last few landed on his hand.

Jamie and Craig both pulled out and we all collapsed on the couch. They both said at the exact same time "That was the best sex I've ever had".

After we recovered, we all got dressed and headed to the garage to get the package. They both reluctantly let me go back to my car but not without kissing me first. As I turned to wave goodbye Craig said "I really hope we see you again!".

On the drive home I had very mixed feelings. My husband I have fantasized about this often but never imagined it could happen. My husband was my first and the only man I have ever had sex with. There was something about these two guys that had me wanting to pleasure them.

I'm not sure how he will react but I know I have to be honest and tell him everything. I need to sleep on it though and find the right way to tell. He will probably flip out when I tell him but I do have a slight suspicion if i tell him this with my hands wrapped around his cock, jerking him, he may enjoy it instead of being mad.

Anyhow I'm off to sleep.

Sarah

As I closed the laptop my head was spinning. I looked down at my lap and saw I was wet. I had cum reading Sarah's diary and I don't even remember touching my cock. I went to bed thinking about how I want to play this out in the morning.