All Comments on 'Best Package Ever'

by MikeyBorrows

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it. Stories about a husband reading his wife’s diary are always hot and yours certainly was.

The only criticism that we have was your first paragraph. It started out abruptly with the ‘5kg’ and then had ‘overweight’ twice in the first line. That whole paragraph could have had a better choice of wording and it was a bit confusing. Other than that it was an outstanding story…and we mean outstanding!

My wife is a gorgeous, petite, sexy Latina. She is glad that she married me, even though I’m not a strong masculine guy. We love each other, I’m a good provider and am good with our kids.

She loved the following paragraph from your story: “The two twin boys lifted me up, lay me down on the couch and undressed me. I felt like a spoiled princess. Feeling both their big and strong hands all over my body was sensational. I liked the tight grip they had with me.”

My wife gets hit on all the time and when she meets a big, strong guy – like those twins - she can’t resist giving it up for him. She loves being a spoiled princess; lifted up, undressed and being held in the tight grip of a muscular guy.

At 4’ 11” and 90 lbs. she eagerly lowers her tight pussy down onto a guy’s lap and shutters as his huge cock enters her. Then, she loves him to grab her by the waist and lift her up and down on his cock! It is like he is lifting a featherweight and she cums constantly as she is slammed down on him!

Also, I identified with your last paragraph, “As I closed the laptop my head was spinning. I looked down at my lap and saw I was wet. I had cum reading Sarah's diary and I don't even remember touching my cock.”

That is a sure sign that he is a natural born cuckold. Even though he is unaware of it, he has – at least to some degree - emasculated himself a bit by reading her diary and SPONTANEOUSLY squirting out ejaculate. That moved him, at least slightly, from player to voyeur which is where husbands should be.

He will soon be Sarah’s ‘boy’ as she fucks other stronger, more masculine men!

Great story! My wife is begging for some additional chapters! If the twins knock up Sarah she won’t know which one is the father because their genes were identical!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikeyBorrows@MikeyBorrows
Married to a wonderful woman and a few years ago accepted myself as bisexual. Love all things coupling, wifesharing, exhibitionist, voyeur, first time, cum, getting caught etc. Using writing to explore my fantasies.