Bested in Combat

Story Info
POV: a destroyed superheroine begs you for mercy.
1k words
3.94
6.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bested in Combat

[Desperate]

Ow! Ow! You're squeezing me too tight. I can't take any more. You're too strong. I surrender.

Thank you. Yes, I admit it, you've completely defeated me. But please, I beg you, don't send me to your master. He detests superheroines. He'll destroy me. Please, take pity on me. I'm on my knees, trembling, begging you. You can do whatever you want with me. Fuck my mouth. Bend me over your knee and spank my ass. Smack my tits around. Pull my hair while you clap my cheeks. Anything, if you'll just let me go.

You're not sure? I know, I seem cold and dignified in public. But I promise you, I also know how to be a good little slut. I'll moan and twitter and cum on your cock. Look at me. The most powerful woman in the world, and I'm kneeling, hugging your leg, shaking. I can be such a good, submissive girl for a big strong man like you.

I know, you have a gorgeous face, a hot body. I'm sure you have plenty of beautiful women to choose from. Women who will act like horny little sluts for you. But wouldn't it be so nice to have the most powerful woman in the world crying out your name like a helpless whore? You dominated me on the battlefield. Now dominate me even more.

Please, Sir. You're the first man to conquer Lady Wonder. Isn't it only right that you should enjoy her?

What was that? Yes, yes. I can do that. Rub your big dick through your spandex. Like this? Mmm. You feel so good. Of course, the man who put me in place would be well endowed. You want me to describe how hopeless I am? As you wish, Sir. Just relax as I stroke you.

You conquered me. You kicked me ass. You defeated me. You defeated me so thoroughly, so easily. I could tell, you barely even had to try. Fuck, I never stood a chance. I'm an embarrassment of a heroine. You bested me as a warrior and made me so weak. It's right for me to be on my knees, stroking the cock of the man who crushed me.

Yes, I'll remove my breastplate for you. It unhooks in the back like-- this. Do you like my tits, Master? They look tiny in my superheroine outfit, but they're really quite big. Yes, I'll squeeze them together for you. Just look at me. I'm supposed to be a superheroine, but I'm so helpless in battle that my only choice is to show off my body like a stripper. It turns you on, doesn't it, Master? How about when I press my full chest to your leg and rub your dick.

These tits would feel so good on your cock. May I pull down your pants? Thank you. Fuck. Your cock is so big and gorgeous. I bet you didn't know Lady Wonder had such dainty hands. I love how this thing twitches when I hold it.

Mmm. That erect cock feels so good, pressed between my soft tits. Fuck, I can't believe how turned on I'm getting. Your precum is glistening on my chest. Your scent is so manly. Please, Master, I promise to be a good little superheroine if you let me taste your cock.

[Slurping/Kissing sounds of a blow job]

Oh fuck. I never realized how good it would feel. To be manhandled, defeated, forced to my knees, and to have the cock of my conqueror in my mouth.

[More slurping/kissing]

Doesn't this feel so right? So primal? God, I want you to defeat me again.

[More slurping/kissing.] [A surprised moan]

Oh yes. Pull my hair. Force me to my feet, Daddy. What can I do for you? My pants? Of course. Let me take those off. And as requested, I'll spin slowly for you. Admire every inch of my body. My big tits, my bubble butt, my long legs, my pretty little pussy, so wet for you. It's all yours.

Let me take this shirt off of you. Wow. You're so perfect. I love how your chest and abs shine from your sweat. I guess dominating superheroines is quite a workout. Let me hold you. My soft, tiny body, pressed deeply against your hard muscles. I like how your dick feels, hot against my cool stomach. May I kiss your neck, Master?

[Kissing sounds]

What? Yes, I'll turn around. Lean against the wall like, this? Do you like my ass sticking out? Vulnerable to whatever you want.

Are you going to ravish me?

[High pitched moan]

Oh fuck! Fuck. Your fingers feel so good. You can feel how wet I am? Oh God. That feels so good on my clit. Keep touching me. Please.

[More moaning]

Mmm. Yes. Stretch me open. You can use two fingers.

[Moaning]

What? Why'd you stop? I was getting to close, I-- Oh yes! Fuck, your dick feels good pressed against my ass. Stroking up and down. Squeeze my tits with your big strong hands. Yes, like that.

Please, Master. I'm your captive little heroine. Fuck me.

[Moaning]

Fuck. Fuck. Please, go slow at first. You're just so big. God. It feels so good. Stretch out my pussy in the shape of your dick. Yes, yes you can go for more, and

[Little yelp]

Yes. Please. No one's ever put a finger in my ass before but-- Ah, ah. It feels so good. Please, play with my ass and fuck me hard. Harder.

[Moaning, building to orgasm]

Fuck. I'm so close. I'm gonna-- I'm gonna

[Moaning orgasm]

Ah, I think that's the best sex I've ever had. I almost lost my mind when you came inside me. Thank you, great warrior, for sparing your pathetic little superheroine. I am forever in your debt. Anytime you want to ravish me, just give me a call.

Thanks so much for reading! Feedback of any kind is super appreciated and keeps me motivated to write more. More superheroine in peril stories coming soon to this account.