All Comments on 'Beta Male Slave Academy Ch. 01'

by Tazokm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

wish i was sent for training

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66almost 4 years ago

Please more I love this an so want to be a slave. I dress like one and must be made to obey

leather_skirt_hijabileather_skirt_hijabialmost 4 years ago

Enjoyed reading it, please continue.

TazokmTazokmalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the positive support!

New chapter is currently pending and coming soon! I hope you're all ready for it to get more humiliating and dirty!

TazokmTazokmalmost 4 years agoAuthor
New Chapter coming soon

New chapter will come out shortly. It will be TWICE is long and THREE TIMES as humiliating.

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 4 years ago

A good start. Looking forward to the next chapter. Love that you said three times as humiliating. Love humiliation domination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Idea’s

How about some anal fucking machine training, could be a good twist! Excellent so far!

mul717ud35mul717ud35almost 4 years ago
Great start

Can't wait for it to get even kinkier and depraved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What we love

I like it. Good detail, just enough character development. And to the point. Question, do all submissive males need to be pathetic? Does the possibility exist that some do like to please, can last, and pack five to six inches?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bring in twists

To keep the story going , you need to bring in more hope for the main character while betraying at the last minute. Wife needs to keep showing love to him but only as a pure cuckold. He needs to submit fully to all humiliation of cuckold while being made into a sissy with perfect female features. Bring in details of his emotions with each process of turning him into a sissy cuck.

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 2 years ago

Love this story, made a brilliant start, can't wait to read next chapter, 5*

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

A Whole 48 Seconds Is Generous!

*

Hallo Tazokm!

Being that I have some experience as a Dominant leather "dyke" myself, I can assure you that males like Patrick are nothing more than whiny little bitches!... Now that's an idea maybe Miss Carly will keep Suzie for herself, and bitch him out... wouldn't Patrick look cute down on his knees in the men's toilet drinking piss and sucking cocks!?!

Yeah your leather mistress Miss Carly, she is your real story..

Thank-You... 5-Stars..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous