Beta Male Slave Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't what I was expecting when Miss Carly said I would get a blowjob today. Slave A seemed hesitant, but he slowly started sucking on my head. I spared no time and began furiously wacking off his dick with my hand and slobbering over his dick. I imagined what I would want done to me for a blowjob, and did that to Slave A. He soon got fully hard in my mouth. His 3 inches in size meant I could easily deep throat him. Meanwhile Slave A still went at me with a slow pace. His sucking skills weren't nearly as good Miss Carly's.

The women in the room toggled between laughing at us, and calling us names like "gay slaves", "losers", and "sissy cocksuckers" among other things. I felt Slave A's cock twitch each time they called us names. I really felt like I was in control. I needed to pull out all the stops to make him cum. The sensation on my dick was nice and I was hard, but I could sense that I was close to winning. With my spare hand I massaged his balls for a few seconds before moving my hand to his buttplug and moving it around so it would massage his prostate more. I felt him start squirming and then I felt his lips leave my member.

"Unh, I'm cumming! Unh, unh" he grunted as he shot his load into my mouth. I didn't know what I should do when he started cummung, so without thought, I just started quickly gulping down his semen with my lips still on his shaft. When I felt him finish, I pulled my head away.

"Bad Slave! I said no talking!" Miss Carly then violently slapped Slave A across the cheek. I looked up and saw that there were 3 gorgeous women, ranging in race and size. All were gorgeous in their own way. There was also a shirtless man in a biker helmet and leather pants who was fairly jacked. "Just for that, I'll make sure that Miss Maggie pays you a visit and trains you in the art of cleaning toilets. Get him out of here!" After Miss Carly's scolding, the biker approached the bed and grabbed Slave A by the arm and quickly threw him over his shoulder.

"No! Please! I don't want to do this anymore! Please give me another chance!" Slave A cried out as the biker carried him out of the room.

One of the women, a thin pale goth-y woman, said "wow, what a brat! I'll have some fun with you!" And followed behind, closing the door behind her.

I sat up. I was somewhat relieved, even though I had just performed a filthy act I had never thought myself capable of. Miss Carly sat down on the bed right next to me and said "I'm so proud of you, Slave B. I didn't tell you to swallow but you didn't spill a drop of cum." Her tone sounded very serious but happy. "Come here." She pulled my face right into her bosom.

"Aww, what a good little sissy. I'm going to dip, thanks for letting us watch!" One of the women in the room said.

"Yeah, you should let her play with one of my sissies sometime." The other woman said.

"That's a great idea. Chou, ladies" Miss Carly said to them as they exited and closed the door behind them. I was still fixated on Miss Carly's warm tits on my face. My cock was absolutely throbbing. "Do you want to know what your reward is?" She asked me.

I pulled away from her and looked her in the eyes. "Yes, Miss Carly."

"You get to sleep with me tonight if you play your cards right. Unlike Slave A, I'll give you options throughout the day as to how you will be trained. It's only 8 am, so there's a full day of activities in store."

"What will happen to Slave A, will he be ok?"

"She'll experience impact play, don't worry your pretty little head about it. I think we should give you a name besides 'Slave B', you need a real sissy name. Is there any girl you would like to be called?"

I thought for a second, but knew my answer right away. "Amber" I told her.

"Ok! We're going to get you looking like a real sissy with a wig and makeup! First, put this back on" she handed me my chastity device. I slid the ring on fine, but dick was too hard to fit the dick sheath on. "Here let me help" Miss Carly grabbed the plastic piece and shoved it into position, the pain from cramming my cock in it was something else. I looked at the lock for a second, and then secured it on the device and handed Miss Carly the key.

"Alrighty! Follow me, we're going to my room"

I didn't need a leash, I got up and followed right behind Miss Carly as she exited the room and walked down the hallway. After swallowing another mans cum, I figured that the day can only get better from here. Little did I know...

TO BE CONTINUED

***************

Please comment any ideas for future chapters. I will try to work on a new chapter very soon.

12