All Comments on 'Beth Ch. 02'

by Seekernv

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PappasleazePappasleazeabout 2 months ago

I understand why "cunt" is being used however I thought it was over used. I also am not one who likes the drug or in this case the remote chip to control. I also think for only one week in and a teen at that the "whippings were a bit much, a nice butt flogging or spanking was enough for first time. The story over all is good just some thought on where and how soon stuff should be done to the primary character.

Blaze7Blaze7about 2 months ago

My only critique is that it's unnecessary to give a synopsis of the first chapter. I suggest removing it or using just one short paragraph. This story is hotly written and we need more chapters. Hott!

steph2004stersteph2004sterabout 2 months ago

Agree, for a short chapter, much was wasted on a review. Keep going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yet, again, another story wasted with the used of the word "cunt" in place of "slave". You call someone cunt and it becomes more of a first name and humanization (by insult) than slave, a lowly title with permanently ominous implications for your self steem. An occasional insult, yes, but the permanent use of "cunt" really gets tiresome.

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 2 months ago

Average... mediocre if you want...

This story could use finesse, psychology and a lot more depth to the characters.

Make the victim whose name I already forgotten (so forgettable thus) a cleptomaniac struggling with her affliction. Give the sadistic homeowner some nuances and then we could talk about more stars.

3/5 with a lot of goodwill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous