All Comments on 'Beth Unfolding Ch. 01'

by Susan Dreamer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I liked it a lot

I liked it a lot, especially how you waited to the end to spring the surprise that Beth wanted Rachel to own her.

On the one hand, I'd like to see Rachel return the favor, but on the other it's so hot having Beth serve Rachel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Delightful!

I liked Rachel's candor. Thanks for exciting, non-cheesy dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Exciting...

This part was not only erotic, but exciting for both women. I feel Rachael will use Beth for her advantage. Rachael will degrade and humiliate Beth in public and at the office. I wonder why Beth wants to be owned? Since she is 32, it looks like she would have that out of her system and would just want to find a lesbian lover. Being owned by someone and doing whatever and whenever they say can be very risky. We will have to wait to see what happens, but I can't see anything good happening for Beth. She is a self made woman and should stay that way and not be owned by someone that she has only known for a short time. I though only men fell in lust, but I guess women do to.

parawaparawaabout 7 years ago
A shame...

That you haven't written more- I followed this from '10 Minutes' to your author page.

You have an appealing style and can convey the scent and taste with words. I love your submissive nature and willingness. If you read this, please give me more...

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Very well written, a 16 year-old cliffhanger that will likely never be completed. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous