Bethany's Diary Ch. 03 - Double Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost at once my hips ached; my legs spread and flattened into the mattress by his bulk. I could scarcely feel him inside me as his body rippled over me like the gentle lapping of a turning tide and he climaxed almost immediately, grunting and twitching as he emptied his balls. He lay upon me like a corpse, crushing and suffocating and I remained unmoving and unprotesting beneath him. At last he rolled away. Neither of us spoke and for a moment I feared for him. But at last he levered himself onto his elbow so that he could look upon me. A hand found my breast and massaged it thoughtlessly. "You have great tits." he complimented me, showing that he was as inept in post-coital small talk as he was in his love making. His hand moved over my taught stomach to my neatly trimmed pubis, his finger sliding between my leaking folds. A second finger joined it and together he explored my insides like one who had never before encountered a vagina. He fingered me inexpertly and despite my discomfort I stretched and moaned.

"Play with your tits." He demanded and my touch was as gentle and considerate as his was clumsy and awkward. He moved deeper, fucking me hard and fast and to complement the pain he inflicted, I pinched my nipples with sharp nails pulling to draw them outwards. it seemed his intention to make me cum and though I'd never before faked an orgasm, I decided that I'd not disappoint him. Steve fucked me harder and the pain in my breasts intensified as I applied greater pressure. I closed my eyes and moaned softly and the bed shifted and groaned as he moved away and for a moment withdrew his hand. Despite his rough treatment of me I felt a pang of regret, but it was short lived. Steve moved to the foot of the bed and cradled my ankles in his hands, demonstrating the power locked within his flabby limbs by drawing me to him. He raised and parted my legs and I felt his tongue searching for an opening. I gasped as it pressed against my anus, but I quickly realised that it was inexperience rather than desire that brought him there, and he quickly moved on to his true target. Steve licked and tongue fucked me and I tormented my nipples until I could barely touch them. He was determined, and when his tongue tired, his fingers replaced it and though I was prepared to lie, there was no need and l cried out and shook violently as I came. We lay together on the bed without speaking until we had both recovered and his hand moved over me with a tender thoughtfulness that he'd not until this time displayed.

He dressed as I showered in the en-suite and I'd not yet emerged when I heard a knock and voices from without. I pulled a bath sheet about me and returned to the bedroom where Kelly stood dwarfed before the giant of a man. I ran to her and kissed her and relief spread across my face.

"You ok?" she asked, her voice filled with genuine concern.

I nodded and took the carrier bag that she offered me. "Steve has looked after me." I assured her.

I dressed quickly in the bathroom and Kelly and I returned to her office on the ground floor for an open and frank debrief; something that we always did particularly after this kind of fantasy role play. To be honest I think she enjoyed listening to me describe how my clients fucked me, perhaps as much as I enjoyed telling her.

12