All Comments on 'Beth's Disgrace Pt. 05'

by Drazenpet23

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drop a link to that my story book you referenced plz?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any chance I can get a link to that my story book you mentioned?

AliceTagAliceTagalmost 2 years ago

Love it. Please, keep it coming.

Also, I tried to find that story you mentioned but to no avail. What site was it on? Got a handy url maybe?

jeanmarc08jeanmarc08almost 2 years ago

I love this chapter (like the others before), congratulations and thank you

please continue

Eightfold_eminoEightfold_eminoalmost 2 years ago

Another incredible chapter! I have read a lot of stories in the genre on this site and others. This is one of, if not the best. You do a great job letting the reader know what is going on in Beth's mind. I Love the tease and denial, the rules, and humiliation. There are so many great possibilities. Will Beth's mother be involved in her punishment? Maybe Miss Bliss? Even if that doesn't happen I'm 100 percent OK with it just being Amy and friends. I would love to see this story continue into her summer and college years, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can you provide a link to the story that you referenced as a major inspiration? I really appreciated the fact that you openly acknowledged a fellow author and now I want to read their content for myself, and I am sure many other readers of this chapter would be interested as well.

As for the story, this is developing into something truly incredible. I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as we all enjoyed reading it! Hope to see another chapter in another few months!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

awesome story another 5 stars. I can't wait to read about Beth and her moms conversation. I know we still need to wait for Beth learning who her blackmailers are but so want Amy to be more evolved on a one on one at home. I so like the idea of Beth cleaning amy's room or maybe doing all her chores or maybe having to wash her clothes (panties by hand). Or maybe having to write a letter to Amy that she doesn't hate her but is jealous of her and just wants to be as good and pretty as she is. anyway You don't need any suggestions from me you are doing great. Pappasleaze!

Justsomefun_Justsomefun_almost 2 years ago

Amazing update, please keep up the good work.

You mentioned another story on page 5 'My Story by an Author named Les', do you have a link for this please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really love ur stories. I am hoping for more and more stories from you.

By the way, I looked for the story u mention “My Story”.But unfortunately I couldn’t find it.Can u drop a link plz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

to those looking for the story, search for "do you guys like stories about enf reddit" - there's a comment about Les's stories. Personally, "The Bet" is my favourite story of theirs. Unfortunately, I think Les has been inactive for over a decade.

thanks drazenpet for another amazing chapter

cradulichcradulichalmost 2 years ago

Really great story. Well worth the wait. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still trying to fins that story referenced here, someone has a lead?

yankumiyankumialmost 2 years ago

i love this story so much! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic, 5 Stars. Hope there's plenty more of Beth's exposures to come.

humiliationloverhumiliationloveralmost 2 years ago

Another wonderful chapter of this perfect story. Love

humiliationloverhumiliationloveralmost 2 years ago

Another great part of this perfect story. Love the way Beth gives away her fantasies and had to life with it. Hope she will get more rules and nasty stuff. Think she should get punished as her last orgasm had nothing humiliating attached. Can't wait for the next part. Really love your story!

DHerbertDHerbertalmost 2 years ago

I really loved this, but would have much preferred two parts. I had what I needed by the end of page 4, so the rest was skimmed. I'll need to come back and read it again another time.

5 stars all the way, and favourited!

Someone may have beaten me to it, but I think the story referred to was https://literotica.com/s/caseys-fall-ch-01, referencing a bit a few parts in, maybe 11.

Tester86Tester86almost 2 years ago

The story referenced can be found here:

https://allcmnf.thebeachclub-ii.net/viewtopic.php?t=277

I actually like all of Les' stories (Kim and Jen and Cheerleader Initiation are my favorites) which can be found here (scroll down to the Author Les):

https://allcmnf.thebeachclub-ii.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2515

holeinjolaholeinjolaalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need her to be forced to lick her cum off a public bathroom floor.

cyberphotocyberphotoalmost 2 years ago

The part I love the best is when she is told to go select her newest outfit and toss it in the trash, but the best part is she could have just hidden it without the blackmailer knowing, and also she could of just the next day taken it back out of the trash when she was in the garage. Also, I love when she is told to destroy the clothes and toss them in the trash one by one.

But what would have made it even better is she should have been made to totally cut up the brand new clothes on the video stream and then been told to toss them in the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think the best part is when she was told to go get her newest clothes and toss them in the trash, and she did not even question or argue about tossing 200 dollars worth of brand new clothes into the garbage. She could of just tossed them somewhere and gotten them later or taken them out of the trash the next day. I think what would of been even better would have been having her diestroy them on the live stream first until they were unwearable then have her toss them in the trash.

But I also think the ending was great with having her destroy the clothes one by one and tossing them in the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think she should be made to destroy all her underwear and bras, and all her favorite stuff one by one, no matter if it is slippers, robes, jeans, or shirts until there is nothing left and she is totally out of clothes. I also think she should totally be honest with her mom about everything, then have her mom punish her even worse than the blackmailers, then send her to college totally naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think she should come clean to her mom, and then have her mom punish her even worse than any of the blackmailers, and because she thinks it best to be naked, her mom should force her to ether toss all her clothes in the trash, donate them, destroy them all. Then her mom should require her to be totally naked from then on, and also send her to college totally naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

she is enjoying it too much she should be trying to get out of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drazenpet23, I have read all of Les's works as well as JSMT, Ruination, and a ton of other ENF, self-destruction, and femdom humiliation authors. I have also published quite a few stories with these elements myself in the last few years, though none have been as focused and thorough as yours. This series is one of the best I have ever encountered. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She should have to destroy the rest of the outfit tomorrow in school and be made to go back to class naked, unless when she comes clean and her mom punishes her so much that she is sent to school naked for punishment. I wonder how deep of a punishment her mom going to give her when she comes clean to everything that has been going on and why it has been going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved part one of this story. In subsequent chapters - I always expected Beth to walk into her step sisters room nude and have an honest but very humiliating conversation. And see wher it goes... The recent trend is to have internet based humiliation fantasies. Well, that's my 2 cents. Thanks for the great story and I look forward to you writing future college girl stories. Your idea of being forced to talk other girls into lending a reluctant humiliation slut smaller and smaller - remains a fantastic idea for future works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

j'imagine bien ma mère dire a sa fille de faire plus attention la prochaine fois qu'elle est nue a la maison, car si elle se fait prendre par son beau père elle risque gros ( puni , fesser , dans un coin nue les main sur la tête même si des voisins passe ...

et sa frangine commencer a la faire chanter en dehors d'internet , lui demandant d'accrocher des photos d'elle nue dans son casier ou encore d'autre petits chantage humiliant pour elle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for this sequel !

I can't wait for Monday to bring it back to history. Beth will wear these cropped shorts to school, along with her sleeveless, hip-fitting shirt and flip-flops as sole shoes, and all without underwear. Let's say that her erogenous zones will be very vulnerable but without being vulgar, at least at first! I find partial nudity to be very erotic. And these punishments of shortening and finally completely losing her clothes in stages with each mistake she makes, is a brilliant idea! It increases the tension gradually for her and for our greatest pleasure.

For the fetish side I would like her to be forced to highlight her feet with nail polish that stands out with bright colors and maybe even humiliating writing and drawings on her soles of bare feet, that would be great that she is forced to participate in her physical education classes barefoot while her classmates are all wearing their sports sneakers in a poorly cleaned gymnasium. She could make her classmates want to tickle her by being so vulnerable with her armpits, navel and bare feet exposed! they could play with her flip-flops, jerk off on her feet... A great humiliation for her! In short, all this for what feels very vulnerable.

*I really think that scaling up humiliations in a gradual and progressive way can open doors for more original and extreme humiliations in the future, there are plenty of possibilities! (just with his bare feet, body writing and school programs for example).

These are only suggestions. I trust you, continue to evolve Beth's degradation gradually, without cutting corners, as you know how to do so well !

No matter how fast, only quality counts!

I'm patiently waiting for chapter 6.

NaudizN8NaudizN8almost 2 years ago

First of all big thanks for the next chapter!!

I was now only able to read part 5 . Again, well written and imaginative. The dialogues absolutely have to stay.

This time there is also a point of criticism from my point of view, which I unfortunately see as a tension killer:

Now, most every reader knows what Beth will probably wear to school on Monday.

I would have seen it slower and more demeaning for Beth because that's basically the erotic factor of this whole story. Beth now has no more options to reluct anyway and will go to her fate. She was deprived of all chances to refuse as she is now open to blackmail.

So I think it would be a shame, because in a way you can predict everything.

Unfortunately, that takes away the tension quickly from my point of view.

So myy big and urgent request to the author to reconsider this before the next part is published.

I think, Beth should be able to go to school in reasonably normal clothes, but from now on have to wear these flip flops. That will be embarrassing enough for her. She had just her first nude experience without an audience. New humiliations by Mistress K during school, with slow attention from some of her teachers or classmates, should give the tension more drive again. She should get back some privileges for a while and have something to take or face an exam for every coming erection.In a way, Beth could be banned from wearing one less clothing of in each chapter. Just a suggestion to consider. Nevertheless a great story so far....:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. This is just an amazing series. I love the characters and the story. I do have some small notes, but first I'll say this. I love all the dialogue, and I don't think you can have too much. My notes have to do with pacing. I love the slow burn nature of the series, but I do feel like you could cut out some of the repetitive scenes. We don't need to hear Beth's orders listed out meticulously and then also the act detailed meticulously. It is sometimes like reading the same scene twice. Just a thought. I really love the series and can't wait to read part 6.

merkonmerkonalmost 2 years ago

I am very excited for the next chapter. I am so glad you decided to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love an update on the amazing chapter 6! Can't wait for Beth's mom to get involved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoy the series 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! I can’t wait for 6! So good!

Artful_Codger77Artful_Codger77over 1 year ago

First comment on this series. Top notch work. While it does seem to drag a bit in spots, I'd rather see that than feel like I've been rushed. I'll send some other comments privately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on! I need part a x please. I can only reread so many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone else feel like they're going to die waiting for the continuation of this wonderful series? I have a lot killing me this August as is. I wish the next part would come out incredibly soon. Perhaps then I could relax with some good reading.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your patience. Almost done. I start writing and end up going down roads I didn't anticipate which is good and bad I suppose. Thanks for the feedback from all of you and thanks for hanging in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait! I check daily lol it’s so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more! It’s the best thing out there! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need an update soon haha <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Check daily for this, super excited for the update!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more!! So good! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's gotta be almost done!!! I'm sure less than a week left to wait!!! Checking everyday!! Can't Wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just burnt through all 5, so entertaining and remarkable!!! Can not wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cant wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who else is checking for the next chapter, at least 6x/day? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

История классная. Дорогой автор, когда выйдет следующая глава. Нет мочи ждать.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wait is horrible i NEED to know what will happen to Beth next. Will her mom expose her ? Will her evil step sister start taking a more active role in her revenge I NEED to KNOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work! Just found this and I can’t wait for more!! It might be the best on this sight

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good!!!!!!! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any news about the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This like waiting for the new season of Game of Thrones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Supposedly it was close to being complete over 3 weeks ago. It may have been already submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just checking in to see if there’s more lol it’s so good have a great night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Автор, пожалуйста напишите когда планируете выложить следующюю главу. Ответьте пожалуйста. Всё ждут. Будет ли? Когда? Вы дали надежду когда написали в чате, что скоро. И прошло три недели. Ответьте пожалуйста, что вы не бросили рассказ и что можно и нужно надеяться на протяжение.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Around 28 days ago, you told it's almost done, why is it taking so much time? If not fully please update in parts. Checking almost daily

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author, please update about expected date of release or people in comments, please share similar storied to quench thirst till the time this gets updated

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GreAt job!!!!!! Wow I just read the whole series! Grand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👀👀

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 1 year agoAuthor

Ok, ok. I wanted to get a little further along but I will cut if off where I am at now and post it tonight just to get it out there. I get it. It has been a while. I had a tough time with this chapter transitioning to the next (and last) week of school for Beth, then a random idea popped into my head and I ran with it. Hopefully it is up in a couple days.

DrStein76DrStein76over 1 year ago

please, post it if you feel it is ready.

don't rush it, just people asking it.

and to people who was asking,

do you really think author will ever write "Almost done or soon"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the next chapter is as awesome as everything else. Thank you. Hopefully the rush put on you will not take too much away from it. This has been my favorite story series here for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank you finally some good news now lets prey its get processed asap

subkinksubkinkover 1 year ago

you mentioned story, My Story by an Author named Les. Can you please shared the link?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid

Submissive_LindaSubmissive_Linda3 months ago

LOVING WHERE THIS IS GOING. Loved her drunk revelations of her deepest fantasies and desires. The public bathroom shaving and the deposit of her clothes. How low can you go. You go girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrazenpet23@Drazenpet23
Long time lurker on mainly this sight and some others as well. Love stories about public nudity, public humiliation, and enforced nudity. After years of reading stories and wishing they were just a bit different here and there to line up with what I like, and wishing authors...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES