Beth's Disgrace Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna: So are we all set for tomorrow? The first real day of the rest of her life? Some real public nudity. Can we start to fuck with her more now?

Kim: You got it. You have both been very patient and you are going to start to be rewarded. We are still a ways off from her serving us directly, but let the shows begin. She should consider her naked tasks in bathrooms, her room, and her house after everyone is in bed a warm up. We still will be nudging her slowly, but the next phase starts now. We are going to start fucking with her for real here, so does anyone have any reservations about turning the cunt that ruined our senior year into an unwilling exhibitionist? And are we still in it for the long haul?

Amy: I'm in.

Jenna; Fuck yes.

Kim: And Amy, that goes for making her wear less at home too. How do you think your mother will play it when Beth starts to show more skin around the house?

Amy: Hard to say. On one hand, Allison wishes Beth would act more feminine and dress accordingly, so showing some more skin would certainly make her more feminine than she dresses now. Beth and her mom actually have similar body types and I remember when she first started coming around here, Allison, unlike Beth, would show plenty of cleavage and legs when going out with my dad.

Amy: But Beth is right, her mom is very hard on her at any sign of Beth's difficult personality upsetting things around here. She is very concerned with preserving the balance of this house.. I imagine how it will go when Beth starts parading naked around here, she will lose her mind at the thought of Beth embarrassing her infront of me and my dad. Plus she is her daughter. But we can surely get away with a lot more skin and some more nudity I think. We just have to see how Allison plays it. But I have her wrapped around my finger pretty good. There is a lot we can do to her cunt daughter right in front of her I think. Plus, now we have Beth saying some bad things about her mom.

Kim: Ok, good. Let's see how she plays it, because I want her to wear less in public, and even less at home. As far as your relationship with her, and her concern over upsetting the balance, that is going to be a huge advantage as we hit the final stages in our revenge and what we will be doing with her precious little girl. But for now, let's not overplay our hand and hope that she surprises us in the short term in her willingness to see her daughter show some more of her body. We will see.

Amy: Agreed.

Jenna: Agreed. I can't wait to see how Beth deals with tomorrow.

Kim: Yes. And speaking of tomorrow, it is going to be an early morning for Beth's tasks. We are going to make her try and figure out the changes in her life while she is extremely hung over and unsure of what the fuck she did here tonight. So everyone get to bed. See you at 5:30!

  • - -

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Beth jumped up and had no idea what was going on. It was still dark out, she was pretty sure it was only Saturday and she had no reason to set an alarm. And her head was killing her. She knew she drank last night, but was fuzzy about how much. There was no doubt that she was suffering a pretty bad hangover as she frantically looked around to see where the noise was coming from. She felt an uneasiness in her stomach as she realized it was coming from her computer.

Beth jumped up and out of bed, and even though she had been forbidden clothes in this room for over a week now she was nevertheless taken back by the fact that she was completely naked as she scurried her jiggling body to the computer. She groaned as her bare feet stepped in some sticky spots before she sat down. She groaned more when she realized the cumulative filth that her bare ass cheeks were now sitting in. She looked at the message on her computer and whimpered.

MistressK: Assume the position slut, or the alarm will get louder.

Beth didn't even know what was going on in her hung over state. She was probably still a little drunk from last night as she figured out what was being asked of her. She cried a little as she thought of the humiliating turn her life had taken as she lifted her legs and spread them as wide as she could and started playing with herself in front of a webcam for what felt like the millionth time this week. Although she could feel the sticky remains of her secretions that had dried on her legs and abdomen from last night, for once her pussy was bone dry as she masturbated. This was truly a humiliation for Beth as she lewdly displayed her body and masturbated for a stranger as she was not aroused at all. She started to cry openly as the alarm mercifully shut off.

MistressK: Why the tears slut? After last night I figured this was exactly what you wanted.

Beth had no idea what MistressK was talking about. She hadn't wanted this yet, why would she want it now? She started to type and the computer chimed again.

MistressK: Not necessary slut. We turned up the microphone so I can hear everything you say, remember? I type, you talk.

Beth: Huh? I don't remember. What are you talking about?

Beth was still masturbating a dry pussy as she started to panic. Why couldn't she remember things? Not remembering made her feel like she had no control, and she hated that.

MistressK: The nice video you made for me last night, slut? Where you begged me to continue humiliating you, and called me a pussy for not being hard enough on you? But I don't see it as humiliating you. I see it as this: I will be training you to be the exhibitionist you are deep down. Don't remember? I guess you need to work on holding your liquor, or wine? Here. Let's jog your memory, shall we slut.

Beth was still so confused and her head was killing her as she forced her spread legs to remain in the air as she rubbed her pussy that was still not responding to any of this. Suddenly a video popped up on the screen. Not surprisingly it was her, naked, and masturbating just like she is now. But unlike the unaroused Beth that was battling a hangover, the Beth on the screen was very much horny, so much so that she looked like a bitch in heat.

Beth started to cry some more as she watched the video of herself. It just drove home the fact that someone has these videos, that her naked body has been on display to a stranger, a body she desperately wanted to keep hidden. And she was masturbating like a whore. Then, the Beth on the screen started to talk and Beth started to cry some more as the video replayed last night.

Beth saw as she saw herself masturbating like a naked fool as she bared her soul even further to her unknown blackmailer. She looked on in horror as she shared ideas with MistressK about scenarios and unbelievably humiliating rules for herself to live by. She looked gasped when she saw herself leave the room and walk into the hall naked, only to come back with a bottle of wine. Some memories were coming back to her. She remembered getting the 1st and 2nd bottles, and remembered talking about rules. But things started to get hazy halfway through the 2nd bottle.

As she watched the video of her humiliating herself, her pussy didn't remain dry for long as she started to respond to her shame. She started to get into it more as she saw the conversation about losing clothes, and damn near humped her way through her ceiling as she watched her naked self get brand new clothes out of her closet and dresser and leave the room again. She softly cried in shame at what she had done to her new clothes as her pussy started to leak onto her inner thighs once again.

She had no recollection of opening the third bottle, and couldn't believe her tear filled eyes as she inserted that bottle into her twat. She started to moan again in need as she watched herself move that bottle from her pussy to her mouth and back over and over again. She wanted to throw up. She was so humiliated but her pussy was once again ready to go. She started to realize that she had to pee really bad as she continued to play with herself. She was worried that if she didn't make a move soon, she would pee all over the place.. She remembered that she could be heard and she started to talk.

Beth: Mistress, can we pause this so I can pee? I have to go really bad.

MistressK: Oh my slut, we are coming to the grand finale, but I will make you a deal. If you beg me to let you get naked in public today, I will let you go. If not, you can pee right on your bedroom floor for all I care.

Beth was in shock. MistressK seemed to be acting more aggressive than usual. She figured she might be made to do something around the house, or maybe pee in the shrubs again, but beg to get naked in public? She hadn't really gotten naked in public at all, and she hoped she would never have to risk her body being seen in public by anyone. She had done the bathroom stuff and that was risky enough.

Of course Beth wanted to say no, but the booze in her bladder from last night was going to come out soon one way or another. And contorting her spread legs into her current lewd pose while masturbating made her feel like she had less control than normal of her bladder and that she could pee at any moment while she was masturbating. She didn't want there to be video of that, and she didn't want to pee on her bedroom floor. So sadly she began to cave...

Beth: Please me I get naked in public today, Mistress?

MistressK: Well, I was already planning on getting you naked in public today, slut. But I guess we can do it twice, can't we?

Beth looked at her computer in shock but was about to lose control and piss all over her room. She let out a little cry of a response.

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Very well. Go pee, then come back and continue playing with yourself so we can finish the nice video you made me last night. You don't have to hold your legs up in the air anymore, but they will be in their natural position, spread wide, so you can play with yourself. Now run along.

Beth got up and made her way to the door. She was so very confused and so very hungover. The demeanor has changed and she couldn't remember why. She remembered things from last night, but towards the end she just remembered cumming pretty hard before going to bed. She had a bad feeling that she was about to relive some more moments when she got back and she would get her answers whether she liked them or not.

Beth hurried down the hall naked as she was now required, still terrified about being caught despite the early hour. She noticed that it was 5:15am on the computer when she got up. What the hell was she doing up this early on a Saturday?

Beth quickly peed, washed her hands, and headed back down the hall. She should have snuck a shower real quick but didn't want to wake the house. But she was covered in last night's filth and felt nasty. She made it back to her room and spread her legs before she returned her hand to her moist hole and started to slowly circle her clit some more.

"I'm not even questioning this anymore. I just sat down and masturbated and waited for a command. What is wrong with me?" she thought to herself.

MistressK: Welcome back slut. Let's continue with the show. You are going to love this part.

The video continued and the ridiculous scenarios were being blurted out towards the end. Beth knew that she was wasted at that point in the night but the video didn't really show it. She just looked overcome with lust. Tied naked to a urinal, naked in school, naked at volleyball, cleaning her sister's room naked. All things that horrified Beth but made her pussy start to really heat up. Then she saw the text enlarge on the screen, as if she was really meant to read this next part.

She started to read and she was confused. She saw that MistressK was telling her drunk ass that she didn't feel comfortable proceeding with thise torturous game and it looked like she was getting let off the hook. Could it be? If so, who was she being put through her paces at 5 am, masturbating away for the camera again? Then she saw her own response and started to openly weep.

Although Beth didn't know that this was all an act and she was never being let off the hook, in her eyes she was watching herself, led by alcohol and a wet pussy, beg to deny herself freedom from her blackmailing ordeal. While she couldn't deny that some of the orgasms had been a thrill, she was worried about how she would get out of this without suffering severe consequences, and now she was watching herself throw that opportunity away.

She cried some more as the video was nearing the grand finale. She watched herself walk away from the computer and groaned as her full figured ass jiggled relentlessly as she walked away from the computer, and relived the unpleasantness as she watched her tits swing back and forth as she walked back to the screen.

She saw herself hold up her driver's license and she cried some more. She had already given this info to MistressK in one of the first videos but what the fuck was she doing? Although she had no memory of this, she could ascertain that she was trying to convince MistressK to keep humiliating her for some stupid reason, but what was she doing now?

Then she started to watch the video she had made. The blackmail video. And she watched all of the things she said about herself, her step-sister, her friends, her mom, her step-dad. How she begged to have the video released if she disobeyed. To make things worse. To be meaner to her. More nudity. More skin. Blow jobs. The strands of pussy juice clinging to that bottle as she brought it to her mouth........she just hung her head in shame. And then she watched herself get on all floors with her big ass pointing to the camera.

She cried some more as she watched herself masturbate for all she was worth. And she started to pick up the pace as she watched. It was a surreal scene. Her body was on fire as she masturbated to a video of herself masturbating. She couldn't imagine explaining that to someone, and a new wave of humiliation washed over her. All of a sudden some memories came back to her and she remembered how she ended this video. She was soaking in her seat once again while she watched her self-debasement on screen as she licked her cum off the floor before calling MistressK a pussy.. She was too scared and was worried what she would have to do now that MistressK had stepped up her efforts apparently at her own urging.

As the video ended Beth just sat there silently playing with herself as tears streamed down her face. She couldn't believe that she could have taken those files and deleted them, and yet she refused and created even more humiliating content. She couldn't ever let her mom or step-dad see what she said about them. This went from bad to really fucking bad. She really needed to keep her blackmailer happy now. She couldn't let that video get out.

MistressK: Ok, slut. So good news. I have reconsidered and I have accepted your proposal. I will in fact continue to play with you for my own amusement, and I will put more effort into humiliating you. I will not care about your whining or limits. I will be training you to be the masochistic humiliation slut exhibitionist that you long to be. And I will have no tolerance for non-compliance. There will be a punishment system put in place, but you will not like them. And if you don't do a punishment, the video gets released. Plain and simple. It is what you asked for.

MistressK: Now, I am not heartless, and I know you are hung over right now. We will only be playing this morning and after you get home, besides living up to your rules at home, the day is yours. You will be happy I chose early morning for this task. Are you ready slut?

Beth was wiping tears from her face as she pondered her fate. She did this. She did this to herself. In her own words, she said not to tolerate begging. So how could she beg now, even though that is all she wanted to do. She wanted to beg for mercy. She was drunk, how could she be held to that decision. But she knew she was screwed. And she was pretty aggressive when she made that video. MistressK was obviously reacting to that aggressiveness and Beth decided that she should tread lightly for now for her own good.

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Very good slut. Ok. You may not remember, but we had a nice girls night last night. So on to today. Go to your closet and pick out a pair of jeans, t-shirt, bra, panties, socks, and older sneakers. You will also need your razor and shaving cream from the bathroom. You still owe that punishment. Once you have everything, carry it all downstairs. You are dressing in the garage today. When you are dressed, get in your car, start it, and text me that you are ready.

Beth sat there for a second dumbfounded by all she had just witnessed and what she was just asked to do. She was worried about walking through the house again naked but it was early and she figured she would be safe. Suddenly the computer chimed again.

MistressK: That means you can stop playing with your slutty pussy now and get going!

Beth slammed her legs shut at that command. How low had she sunk where she had to be reminded to stop masturbating. She got up and got the clothes she was told to get. Then she hurried down the hall, naked and carrying her clothes like a lunatic. Once she got her shaving kit she tiptoed her bare feet down the stairs as quietly as she could, grabbed her keys and an old pair of sneakers, and headed to the garage. The cold concrete on her bare feet startled her and made her feel very vulnerable as she stood naked in her garage. She dressed quickly and headed to her car.

She texted MistressK that she was ready and soon got a reply.

MistressK: Go to Landry Park and park in the lot by the north entrance. There is a secluded lot that is hidden by some trees. Text when you get there.

Beth: Yes mistress.

Beth started the car and shrieked as the air from the heat on full blast hit her sweaty body. She drove away and her mind was racing in a million directions. She had a million questions. What was she going to do at the park? Why the old shoes? She was obviously going to be shaving her pussy but where would she be doing it as a punishment. And where would she be getting naked in public? And how was she going to deal with more humiliations when she had barely gotten through the initial tasks? And the most contradicting thoughts of all; was she more mad at herself for asking for more when she was given an out? Or was she more excited at being pushed further down her fantasy path of her debasement and humiliation? She was still pretty damn horny and a little excited despite being terrified at what she was going to be made to do. And now she was sweating from the car heat. The heated seat was like a blow torch on her wet pussy through her jeans.

She was so preoccupied with her thoughts that she was in the parking lot of Landry Park before she knew it. She made her way to the secluded lot like she was told and texted that she was there. Of course, the girls were already there getting in position on the other side of the park.. Amy, Jenna, and Kim left the house in gym clothes since they were grounded and couldn't completely come and go as they pleased and exercise would give them cover. Amy and Jenna were "running together" and Kim was "going to the gym". Kim swooped up Amy and Jenna like clockwork as soon as Beth pulled out of the driveway.

1...456789