Beth's Disgrace Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MistressK: You will be walking to the bathrooms at the south end of the park. And you won't be wearing your clothes. So get out, strip, put them in the trunk and lock the car. You will be carrying your shaving kit, your keys, and your phone. Nothing else. When you get inside the ladies room, text me. And one text of complaint and you will be using the mens room instead. Get moving. Early is your friend here.

Beth started to hyperventilate. This was it. She was being made to walk in a public park naked. This is how it comes to an end for her. She is going to get caught. She started to cry hysterically as she felt her pussy moisten some more. She snapped out of it, resolving that she was fucked if she didn't do this, and MistressK was right, it was before 6 am and every moment she stalled there was a better chance of company in the park.

She got out of the car and closed her eyes for a second before she kicked her shoes off. She thought about leaving her socks on and putting her shoes back on for the walk so she wouldn't have to be barefoot but she had learned that lesson before and a second punishment right now might be really bad. She pulled her socks off and stood barefoot, as she felt the unpleasantness of asphalt under her soles.

Beth yanked her t-shirt off and dropped her jeans. She stood there wondering what the fuck was wrong with her for a second as she stood in a public park in nothing but her underwear. She undid her bra and her large, fabulous tits fell free as the cool morning air caressed her erect nipples and she gasped at the sensation. She looked down and cried some more at this moment of truth. This was it. Naked in Public. Her biggest fear and her humiliating fantasy. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her basic cotton panties and yanked them down to her toes and stepped out of them quickly before she could think twice. She stood there in complete terror for a minute as she was now completely naked in public for the first time in her life. Her body was betraying her as it always seemed to do lately and she was now humming again with arousal. She felt pins and needles all over her skin, she was so horny. Once again, like with the other crazy things she had been pushed to do this week, she felt alive.

She grabbed her shaving kit, keys, and phone and locked the clothes in her trunk and locked the car. Just then her phone beeped and it scared the shit out of her. She was so on edge about being caught that any noise startled her.

MistressK: I almost forgot. Get 2 pics of you naked right now. Front and back. This is a big day for my little exhibitionist. Nude in Public for the first time. Certainly not the last!

Beth whimpered as she set the phone up on the car and took the pictures. She had done so much filming of herself that she could do it on autopilot by now. She then set off on her journey. She immediately cursed MistressK for this mistress. The bathrooms were way on the other side of the park, about a half mile walk, and each step was nerve wracking. Each step she felt her bare feet step on the elements. This felt so unnatural to her. Her feet should be protected from the asphalt, pine needles, grass, and pebbles from shoes, yet here she was meeting nature au natural.

She walked in the typical ENF pose, as she proceeded crouched over to hide her bald pussy with one hand over her crotch and the other over her tits. She was trying to hide as much as possible, and contain her tits from bouncing in public. She was losing it. She felt like she was hearing an airhorn in her ears. Her mind was screaming not to do this. This was not natural. Not to be naked in public. This is against everything she stood for. She wanted to rebel. To run back to the car. To Vomit. She was sick to her stomach the entire way as she sprinted in her crouched stance from tree to tree to remain hidden and stepping on pine needles the whole way.

Her ass and thighs were surely putting on their own jiggly performance with each step making her feel more vulnerable and self conscious.. But most of all the cool air was doing a number on her wet pussy. She felt like there was someone blowing cool air directly on her clit with each step and it made her want to lay down and cum like crazy. If she got caught she would die, but right now her first naked in public walk felt a little amazing to her and she could not deny it

She moved as fast as she could, staying as close to tree cover as she could. Every so often she would hear a squirrel and she would crouch down and hide her tits and pussy for fear that it was a person. She started to day dream about getting caught. Getting arrested and being brought to the station naked. Then her mom picking her up while she was still naked and having to explain herself. By the time she made it to the bathroom she was a bundle of horny nerves.

She looked around to see if anyone could see her, then she ran as fast as she could from the trees to the bathroom pavilion while holding her tits so they wouldn't bounce all over. She entered the bathroom and started to groan out loud a little. She was happy that she was in here alone, but wanted to scream at the thought of her bare toes on the dirty tile of a public park bathroom. While not as bad as the men's she was sure, this still was pretty dirty. She got over her bare feet hang-up the best she could and texted that she had arrived.

MistressK: Good slut. Now let's make quick work of this so we can get back to the car and move on to phase two. I don't have all day to help you get off on being an exhibitionist. Now get your shaving kit out. Remember when you said you didn't shave your pussy yesterday and you should be punished? Well this is your punishment. You will stand at the sink, naked as you are, and shave that stubly puss of yours. And when I say stand there and shave, I mean you will stand there the whole time. You better hope nobody comes in. If you run into the stall for anything you will be making many naked appearances today. Now set up your phone to give me a live feed and get to work on that pussy.

Beth couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was impressed and scared at MIstressK's imagination here. She was going to be in trouble going forward and she knew it and her pussy knew it as it continued to leak.

She set up the phone to record, crying at the notion of more blackmail material that she was willingly providing, and opened her shaving kit. She started to run the warm water in the sink and couldn't believe what she was about to do. Women didn't shave in front of a mirror, men did. Women shaved in the shower. And she was to stand here in this grimey public bathroom completely naked in plain sight of anyone that came in while she shaved her pussy. This was insane.

She rubbed the now warm water all over her pussy and moaned out loud. She was very horny and sensitive down there. She started to lather up her pussy with shaving cream which also felt amazing. She started to shave her pussy and was making some decent headway when she heard footsteps outside. She stopped and wanted to bolt inside the stall when she looked at her phone. She remembered the threat of punishment from MistressK and firmly kept her bare feet planted on the dirty tile.

What she didn't know was that the girls were right outside of the bathroom and were walking quite loudly around the pavilion to fuck with Beth. They could barely mute their laughter as they watched Beth's video feed on their own phones. Beth was clearly freaking out at her predicament. Naked and shaving her twat without any clothes and forbidden to move.

Beth was breathing so heavy she thought she was going to pass out. She kept waiting for the inevitable to happen. Someone would come into the bathroom and call the cops. She wanted to curl up into a ball and hide. She also wanted to cum. Her fear translated into rock hard nipples and a throbbing clit. The footsteps quieted and she decided to finish up. She finished her pussy and bent over in a lewd position to get around her asshole and any other area of stubble underneath. She couldn't imagine how ridiculous she looked standing there naked in this position while shaving her pubes.

She finished shaving and quickly rinsed everything with warm water which felt amazing on her newly shaven, hypersensitive pussy. After she dried herself with a towel she continued rubbing her pussy and wanted to cum. She looked at the phone with a look of disgust in her face before she asked.

Beth: Mistress may I please cum?

MistressK: No you may not. At the next stop if you are a good little exhibitionist.

Beth moaned in frustration as she yaked her hands from her pussy and washed them. Every time she was called an exibitionist by MIstressK sent a jolt to her clit. This was not who she was at all but her sick fantasies made her excited about being forced to be one. She wondered what MIstressK had in mind. After this stunt, Beth didn't put anything past her. Her phone chimed.

MistressK: Get going back to the car if you are done unless you want to stay here naked all day.

Beth didn't have to be told twice and she was happy to get her bare feet out of that bathroom. "At least it wasn't the men's room where they piss on the floor because they can't aim" she thought. Beth walked back outside, ensured that the coast was clear and started to walk quickly to the other end of the park where her car is parked. Once again she crouched and covered her tits and pussy as she moved from tree to tree while crying out loud at what she was doing. Her newly shaved pussy made each gust of wind feel like someone was giving her head. It felt terrifyingly amazing as she scurried her naked body back to her car. She almost just started getting dressed but figured she should ask first.

Beth: I am at my car. May I dress, mistress?

MistressK: Yes you may, slut. Get in and go to the truck stop on Route 80. It is 5 minutes away. Text when you are there.

Beth: Yes mistress.

Beth ran to the trunk and opened it. She bent over and got her clothes out, feeling paranoid about someone watching her stick her naked ass out when she bent over. She dressed quickly and got in her car and cried out in relief. She can't believe what she just did and was thankful that she didn't get caught. She didn't know how she was going to keep doing this, but she put the car in drive and made her way to the truck stop.

MistressK sending her here genuinely scared her. In her video she talked about sucking dicks. Was she being sent to the truck stop to suck a trucker's disgusting cock? She couldn't handle that. "No way. Not right now at least," she thought. "What am I thinking, not ever!" she said out loud. "Eww". She got to the truck stop and texted that she was there.

MIstressK: Good slut. Things are going well so far. I am breaking you into this next phase easily. Soon it will get harder. Now I bet you are scared about why you are here. And no, I won't have you whoring yourself at the truck stop. At least not today, but maybe someday, but that will be up to you and how much you beg me to humiliate you. For now, we are simply here because we are early, and they will sell the two items I need you to buy without waiting for Target or Walmart or something to open.

MistressK: Your instructions here are simple: Go inside and buy a pair of scissors and a pair of flip-flop sandals. Then come back out and get your next instructions. We are almost done for the day.

Beth: Yes mistress.

Beth went into the truck stop and was happy that it was empty. While she was thankfully fully dressed again, she surely smelled of sweat and sex and needed a shower. Her thoughts drifted to her early fears of having to blow truck drivers in this place and her body responded accordingly to her filthy thoughts.

Beth looked around to see what this store had. She had never been in a truck stop and just figured it was a nasty place where truck drivers stopped to get gas, take a piss or shit, and get on the road. It was clean, there were some decent food options, and she saw signs for showers and other amenities. She realized that she probably had formed an unfairly bad opinion of a trucker's life but it was fun to think about in her fantasies about being forced to blow one of those guys in a disgusting place. .

She found an area with some limited clothes and realized that this was why she was sent here at 6 am. She found some shower shoes and sandals and cringed at the thought of why she was buying them. She was no doubt going to be made to wear these things. She viewed sandals as nothing more than poor excuses for footwear intended to be worn in the shower or at the beach, which is why they were sold here. She hated the thought of having to wear them in public, and looked down at people that regularly did so.

All of the options were pretty much the same so she picked a light green pair and moved on to find her next item. There was exactly one option for scissors, a bigger pair that you would find in a school art class and she quickly grabbed it. She made her way to the cashier, paid, and got out of there as soon as she could. She wanted to get this morning over as quickly as she could and not leave her room again for the rest of the weekend. Forced nudity or not, she at least would be alone in there which is what she desperately needed now. She texted that she was done and awaited her next instructions.

MistressK: Very good slut. You are making good time. Now make your way to Harrison Park and park in the first lot on the right. You should be able to hide in there. Let me know when you get there. And play with your pussy for the entire drive, I am sure you are already wet, slut.

Beth: Yes mistress.

Beth started to get freaked out again. Another park surely meant that she would be getting naked again. She was not even close to coming to terms with the naked walk she just finished taking and now she was going to be stripping naked in public again. And she imagined she would be cutting clothes sooner than later with the scissors.

MistressK was right about one thing though. Beth's pussy was certainly wet. Beth moaned rather loudly as she snaked her left hand down her pants and underwear and touched her bald sensitive pussy. The heat in the car once again had her panting as she began to play with herself again. She couldn't believe that she was masturbating while driving but she was so horny from her earlier exposure she could have humped the shifter at this point.

Before she knew it she pulled into Harrison Park as she was moaning loudly from the pleasure she was receiving by her own hand. She parked the car against the woods and out of visibility from the road or any jogging trails. She wasn't making that mistake again. She once again texted that she was here, getting pussy juice on her phone as she held it with the hand that had just been buried within her twat.

MistressK: Ok slut. Final task for the day, but it will be in a few parts. The good news is you won't be walking as far away from your car as before, but that doesn't mean you will love this. Well, your pussy will, but the rest of you, not so much. First things first, get out, set up your phone to live stream to me and strip. This time put all of your clothes on the hood of your car.. Stand there in front of the camera and stroke that wet cunt of yours until I say to do otherwise.

Beth had that silent cry of shame look on her face that she was becoming more and more familiar with. After the earlier threat of punishment for complaining, she knew better, but she once again felt like she was going to throw up. She set up the camera on the hood and kicked off her shoes once again. She bent down and placed them on the hood. She followed with her socks, shirt, pants, bra, and panties until she was once again naked in a public park for the second time this morning. When she bent down the final time to pick up her panties she cried loudly as her tits fell away from her chest and dangled while she stuck her amazingly full ass out for the world to see. At this point her pussy was glistening wet and a similar shine was one her legs, and abdomen from her habit of smearing her fluids on herself.

Her hands were shaking in fear as she started to slowly circle her clit again. If she was discovered she would have no way to convince anyone that she wasn't a sexual deviant getting off in the park, because that is exactly what she was doing. She was openly weeping now as she masturbated naked for the camera, a truly pathetic sight to see. She kept whispering "No, No Please, No. I can't get caught" as she masturbated her eager pussy. After 2 minutes of letting Beth live in masturbatory agony while naked in a public place, the phone chimed.

MistressK: There there, slut. Don't cry. Look how horny you are. You know you love this. After all, you are an exhibitionist in training. Ok. So, remember how you told me how hot you got when I made you throw out your socks, and how your favorite story involved a girl losing her clothes one by one to her mistress? Well maybe you don't but I don't give a fuck. You confessed your dreams, and I am here to make your dreams come true!

Beth cried some more as she stopped just short of begging not to do any more, but her hands started to rub her inner thighs softly and before she knew it she was caressing her pussy again. Once again, whether she liked it or not, Beth's pussy was all in on this game.

MistressK: Ok, first I want you to take your scissors and pick up your left shoe and start to cut it up the best that you can. I know it is a shoe, but do your best.

Beth picked up the scissors and shoe with trembling hands and started to timidly cut at it. Now she knew why she was told to put on old sneakers and she was at least thankful for that. For now anyway. But as she painfully admitted on video last night, this weird act of destroying her clothes and losing the opportunity to wear them forever was one of the biggest button pushers for her kinky libido. She quickly started to cut away with purpose and soon she had cut the tongue out and sliced up the shoe until it was fully destroyed.

MistressK. Good job, slut. Now, there should be garbage cans in the nearby picnic area. Do you see one?

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: How far away is it?

Beth: I dunno, maybe 50 yards?

MistressK: Perfect. Now make sure the camera is set up to get a good view of the path from your car to that garbage can. Now walk over there and throw out that shoe that you just carelessly destroyed. You must learn to respect your belongings young lady! And no covering up your ass, tits, or puss. I'm sure you covered up on your earlier walk, although your tits and ass are so big that I doubt your arms did much in the way of covering. You should be walking like you are proud of those massive titties. . Now go, times a wastin.

Beth whimpered some more as she moved the phone into the proper position and gathered up the mangled shoe. Beth was going out of her mind. " This is how it starts in those stories. They start fucking with the wardrobes until there is nothing left but slutty clothes. This is how my life will come crashing down. What will I tell my mom?" were all thoughts in Beth's head. Well, on top of the fact that she was growing desperate to cum as she took her first step towards that garbage can.

She winced once again as she made that first barefoot step on the parking lot towards her target. She once again looked down at the exposed pale skin that made up her naked body. Each step forward brought a different shameful bounce to her tits and increased stimulation of her throbbing nipples. While the garbage can was fairly close it might as well have been ten miles as she made her naked journey. God how she hated this. How could she find herself blackmailed to do the one thing that scared her the most; exposing her naked body. But what she hated more was how much she loved the feeling she was getting from this fresh humiliation. She started to crave this feeling and she knew she was headed towards self destruction but her dripping pussy didn't care.

1...456789