Beth's Disgrace Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a grimace on her face she walked out the garage door and yelped as the cold dusty concrete sent shockwaves through her bare soles. She shot across the garage until she reached outside. The blacktop was no better as it felt like sandpaper on her feet. She nervously looked around for people before she went to work. She was horny and scared, but figured the best plan was to get it over with. She set up the camera on a landscaping wall next to the driveway to catch her in all her humiliating glory and pulled her t-shirt over her head. The moon was bright and made her pale skin contrast against the blacktop she was standing on. She dropped her shorts and was suddenly outside again in just her underwear. She bit her lip and unhooked her bra and let her DD's swing free. The cool night air felt like icy-hot against her hypersensitive nipples. She could cum right now, she thought. And the humiliation hadn't started.

She hooked her thumbs under the sides of her panties and slid them down her long thick legs until her bare feet stopped out of them. The cool air was even more torturous to her wet burning pussy. She started to breathe heavily and her brain was scrambling about what she was about to do. She wanted to crouch and hide, but she was so horny that she craved more of the embarrassment she was heaping upon herself.

She bent down to grab her bag of garbage and took the first foot step towards the sidewalk where she could be seen by anyone. She felt that this proved she was truly out of her mind. Here she was walking naked, possibly to her own doom and her pussy was leaking down her inner thighs. And this was her idea in the moment of sick and twisted passion.

Each step, each jiggle of her ass, her thighs, each pendulum swing of her heavy tits, each slapping sound her bare feet made against the rough blacktop made her arousal heat up more. The long walk drove home just how uncomfortable she was walking without a bra on as her tits swayed with every naked footstep. They felt so huge and heavy walking around like this. This is why she wore large compressing bras, so they wouldn't be so distracting. Now they hung and swung in all their big titted glory. She was so scared and felt so vulnerable.The closer to the street, the bigger the risk, the harder her clit pulsed. Her slow deliberate march made her large rippling ass cheeks put on a mesmerizing show for the camera. The embarrassment,and stupidity were driving her to another universe once again as her lust outweighed the consequences of her potential humiliation.

Although she was walking slowly, she was at the sidewalk before she knew it. She stood there for a minute imagining the possibilities. Anyone could drive by and see her now. She was as naked as the day she was born and standing on her front sidewalk. Cars were parked right there. The streetlight illuminated her pale nakedness. She imagined a bus full of her classmates going by right now and laughing at her and her hand lightly caressed her now-soaking lips. The jolt of her hand snapped her out of it and she tossed the bag in the can before turning and walking up the driveway. This time she wanted to run but couldn't risk failing the task. Not after making it this far, and she said she would walk slow.

Had she looked to the left about 5 houses down where the street curved out, she would have seen a light on in an upstairs bedroom. And in the lit window was an equally naked Jenna capturing Beth's naked sanitation run on video with one hand while the other rubbed not so slowly between her legs. Jenna thought about how she might start taking the garbage out from now on!

Beth was now a horny nervous wreck as she slowly walked back as the moon lit her swaying pale tits, her nipples were standing tall and practically vibrating by now. As the cool air and slight breeze caressed her it felt like a lover was teasing her embarrassed body that was dying for another sexual release. Especially her tits, pussy, and ass; areas that weren't supposed to be exposed to the outdoor elements. The air against her wet pussy and burning nipples felt like a high from a drug. A feeling she wasn't supposed to have but felt unlike anything she had ever felt before.

As her bare feet slapped their way back to the garage she didn't bother to notice Amy peering out the window with her phone recording as well. The more videos the merrier. Beth reached the garage and pushed her back and ass cheeks against the cold metal garage door and was panting like she had just ran a race. She looked up and knew she was under the camera that caught her peeing in the bushes and she knew that it couldn't see her now. As a wicked feeling came over her she started rubbing her tits and soaking slit right there in her driveway. She knew there was little chance of being caught since her house sat back a ways from the street but it still felt taboo and drove her wild. .

She sat there bare ass naked while openly masturbating, grinding her big ass cheeks against the garage door. She looked right at her phone that was recording her with a wicked look on her face. She was possessed and on her way, she was determined to cum without permission on camera and sent it to MistressK. Partly to defy her, tell her she can't tell her what to do, but also because she wanted more. She wanted to be punished. Wondering what cruelty awaited her was driving her right to the edge. And just as she was about to go over the edge her outfit for tomorrow popped into her head and she froze.

Her hips were humping the air while she stood there in the dark of night, naked under the moonlit sky. She wanted to cum, but remembered that she really couldn't handle the punishment this week. She had to finish school this week. It was the rare time Beth's rational brain won out, especially on the brink of orgasm. But she was still horny enough to think about intentionally breaking a rule next week to plunge deeper into her humiliation.

Then she snapped out of her trance and realized that she was standing there naked outside with her hands rubbing herself lewdly while her mother lay on the couch on the other side of the wall. She quickly went inside, yanked her clothes on as fast as she could and bolted inside and upstairs without even acknowledging her mother.

Beth's mom watched as she bolted upstairs. She mostly saw the bottoms of Beth's bare feet and noticed how dirty they were. She pondered for a minute why Beth wouldn't put shoes on for something like that knowing she would get dirty. Not to mention Beth was never a walk around outside barefoot girl. But Allison had a bigger task at hand. And she snuck that hand back down her pants and went back to her own self-intimate business hoping that would be the last disturbance of the night.

-

Beth entered her room and practically tore off her clothes. She sent the video without a care of the consequences in hope that she would be allowed another orgasm tonight. Despite her restraint a minute ago she was still in sexual overdrive after her exhibitionist trash run and she needed to cum.

Beth walked over to her computer to wait for word from MistressK. On the way she caught a glimpse of her naked body in the mirror and instead of being horrified she became more excited. She was so amped up from the risky thrill of walking to the street naked that she would walk naked into her first period class tomorrow if it meant she could cum. She started to imagine her class poking fun at her thick legs and big ass and her cunt started to ooze more.

She was horny and confused at that point. Instead of dreading the sight of herself despite the arousal the humiliation brought her, she almost wanted to be seen right now. If she didn't have to ask for permission from her blackmailer, she was ready to willingly walk back outside naked and masturbate to orgasm there no matter how long it took. The thrill of being outside naked this time excited her as much as it scared her.

She didn't know if it was the exhibitionism that excited her, or the fact that she was that much closer to the actual sexual humiliation she craved, being seen naked outside, that was driving her nuts but she was here for it and wanted more right now. Deep down she knew she would hate anyone actually seeing her naked but that didn't matter now. Now she needed to cum.

Just then a beep.

MistressK: Well well, slut, nicely done. I see you enjoyed your walk to the garbage. I didn't think you had it in you. And what was up at the end. I didn't tell you to edge but you did it anyway. I thought you were going to cum and I was going to have to punish you.

Beth: I don't know mistress. I was just so horny I couldn't help it. But I remembered I couldn't cum without permission and I stopped. I was good.

MistressK: You were. But you see what I mean? You really are an exhibitionist slut. It was your idea to take the garbage out naked, and you couldn't help but masturbate out in the open when you did it. This is the real you!

Beth: I don't know mistress. But I was really horny. I am still horny. May I please cum?

MistressK: Oh no. Not by a long shot. You will have to earn your next orgasm at school, slut. So consider orgasms off the table for tonight, no matter how much you beg.

MistressK: Not that it would have mattered by the way, but you could have chosen a riskier outfit for your new wardrobe debut today to please me. But technically you were within the rules so there is no penalty. But remember, any slip up and the underwear are first to go. Imagine that nice t-shirt with those joy buzzers of your poking through. I can't wait.

Beth started to cry out loud and say "no,no please, no" over and over again like a crazy person. Amy laughed as she listened through the wall.

MistressK: Enough of your crying. Let's talk about your outfit tomorrow.

Another pit hit Beth's stomach. But she was so horny she would do anything.

MistressK: Remember that nice outfit you cut up for me? I bet you can't wait to wear that tomorrow. Actually, don't kid yourself. You are so horny right now you would probably cut that shirt and shorts in half again if I let you cum right now, wouldn't you. But don't worry, I am not going to let you do that to yourself. Like I said, you need me to rein you in, not push you.

Beth was a mess right now. She was crushed by not being allowed to cum. She had just done a ridiculously risky task and done it well, gone fully naked in public and edged while still outside and she wasn't going to be rewarded with a cum. And MistressK was right and that bothered her. She would have taken scissors to every part of the clothes she had already cut up and set fire to her underwear tomorrow if it meant being able to cum right now. And that is what scared her. As she pictured herself in cut up clothes that left her ass hanging out of the shorts, and cleavage, side boob and underboob with a hint of areola showing while going to school tomorrow just so she could cum today.

"This is getting dangerous" she thought.

Beth: Yes mistress. You are right.

MistressK: I know I am, cause you are a sick ticket that can't be humiliated enough. A sick exhibitionist masochist slut.

MistressK: But anyway. Tomorrow. Now, I know deep down you will puke tomorrow when you wake up and have to wear that outfit with a clear mind. So I have changed the terms to cut you some slack and they are non-negotiable.

Beth: Thank you mistress.

At this point the girls chuckled because in the long run the end result would be worse for Beth than if she just bit the bullet and wore those clothes Monday, clothes that won't expose as much as many of her classmates.

MistressK: Ok. So instead of wearing the entire outfit at once, you will just wear one of the items at a time. This means you can wear the shorts with one of your baggy t-shirts, or the top with your jeans. As a matter of fact, you are barred from wearing them both at once now.

MistressK: You don't even have to wear either of them tomorrow. They just need to be done by the end of the week. But here is the catch. You will not cum again until both of those garments are worn for an entire school day. Do you understand?

"Oh god" Beth thought. She couldn't imagine not being able to cum for at least 2 more days. She was going to go out of her mind.

Beth: Yes mistress (with a tear in her eye).

MistressK: But don't fear. I am going to give you some break glass in case of emergency chances to cum starting tomorrow. But like you said in your video, every orgasm comes at a cost. Right?

Beth: Yes mistress. (regretting her words once again).

MistressK: So here is the deal for tomorrow. No matter if you wear one of the items or not you will be given a chance to cum and here are the terms. First, you will only have the opportunity to cum while in school. No exceptions. There will be no cumming in your bedroom until you have worn both items to school. Second, you will put your cheap sandals in your backpack starting tomorrow and they will be with you at all times. In order to be allowed to cum, you will agree to the consequence that in return you will throw out the shoes and socks you are wearing at that moment in school and put on your sandals. Your sandals will be your permanent footwear until you graduate on Friday. Unless of course you want to go barefoot. And no you can't make that decision now. Nothing you will do will make me allow you to cum today. The best you can do is throw your shoes in the garbage tomorrow. Understand?

"Oh my god this bitch is good '' Beth thought. Her clit throbbed some more and she was rubbing her bare skin up and down like a stripper. She cringed at having to wear cheap flip flops every day in public and having her bare feet on display like all the dumb disgusting sluts in school that think their feet are cute. And the thought made her feel even hornier at how embarrassed and uncomfortable she would be. And even worse, she was going to have to knowingly ask for it just to have the opportunity to masturbate in school.

"MistressK is good, bitch that she is" Beth thought. Right then and there she knew that she better dig some older sneakers out of the closet!

Beth: I understand mistress.

MistressK: Next, you will be receiving a package by UPS tomorrow. You will want to keep an eye out for this and not want to have anyone else open it. This will be another opportunity to earn back a small part of one of your lost privileges, slut, so make sure you read the note inside before you go upstairs with that package.

Beth: Ok mistress. Please don't get me in trouble.

MistressK: That is your problem slut. Now, I am done with you for tonight. I am sure I will be hearing from you tomorrow. But I want you to do one more thing. Now, you have never asked if I had anyone else in the room with me when you are making your wonderful videos of yourself. And you will never know. So I want you to sit there for the next 30 minutes in the following position, one that suits you well. Spread your legs as wide open as they will go, and put your hands on top of your head with your elbows out to the side. Now for the next 30 minutes I want you to think about the room full of people I may or may not have right now as you fill my screen with your exposed cunt, your oversized clit, those big floppy tits, with those red rocket nipples, and your entire face clearly visible to me and whomever I have chosen to join me.

MistressK: The timer will go off when you are done, then you can fuck off. Good night slut.

Beth started to hyperventilate as she cried a river of tears thinking about what MistressK just said. What if there really were a room full of people watching. What if they knew her. She would never know if she knew someone that saw her looking like this or even worse in some of the other videos. She started to cry even harder when the computer beeped.

MistressK: Get moving slut or you will be making this movie at the end of your driveway!

Beth kept saying "no, no please no." and other unintelligible whining as she spread her legs wide and put her hands into position. She was now picturing a room full watching her as she lewdly displayed herself without a stitch of cloth covering her naked body. Since she was still bawling and breathing heavily her tits were putting on their usual bouncing show to the girls' amusement.

The girls were again laughing at the naked crying Beth on full display for them. They again had more questions for Kim.

Amy: That was good. Where the fuck did that come from?

Kim: I just wanted to fuck with her. As much as I love watching her humiliate herself, I can't get enough of watching her cry. I plan to see it a lot going forward!

Amy: Fine by me. Fuck her.

Jenna: Yeah, this is great, I can't wait to fuck with that bitch tomorrow in school in Miss Bliss's class. She should be a horny wreck by then.

Amy: You will have to fill us in.

Jenna: Always.

Jenna was typing with one hand, the hand that was holding her phone. And the reason she was doing that was she too was sitting completely naked in her chair. And she too had her short pale legs spread wide and her soaked pussy on display, her hands on her head, and her massive tits were exposed and moving freely with rock hard nipples. And since she was so horny pretending to secretly be Beth to some degree, she wasn't paying as much attention as she typed one handed and accidentally hit the video chat button just for a second. She shrieked and shut it off immediately as she waited to be ridiculed for pretending to be a slut who loved making a fool of herself.

But nothing. Nobody said a word. Not Amy, who was busy laughing at her crying sister sitting there spread wide open. And not Kim, who definitely saw the video, and could see a top down angle of Jenna's naked body with her legs spread. Kim filed that image into her brain and would explore the interesting places that would take this adventure later.

As for Beth, she was just miserable. After a while she stopped her sobbing and just sat there in this humiliating position. While her masturbatory shows were clearly much worse than this, the thought of sitting like this for an extended period of time while people watched her and made fun of her was horrifying. And it started to arouse her, not that she had lost her arousal from her naked walk earlier.

She started to picture people she knew, people she liked, people she didn't. All staring at her. And she felt her pussy start to leak, and before long she was soaked. This made her imagination go even more. If there was one thing worse than being on display in front of people like this, it was being on a naked display like this with obvious wetness between her legs and erect nipples showing. And with the fact that her pussy was now completely bald, a blind man could see that she was absolutely glistening. This made her start to breathe heavier.

She pictured herself being ridiculed in front of friends and enemies for showing signs that she loved this. That she got off on this. Pointing and laughing at her throbbing clit, laughing at the leakage on her inner thighs. Her reflection was staring back at her on the screen. Pale skin, bare from head to toe. Tits on display with her nipples obviously erect, heavy globes slightly bouncing with her breathing and her legs spread wide open. Her pussy just staring at her with no more pubic hair to block her bald twat from the view of anyone on the webcam. She just sat there watching as more and more arousal slowly oozed from between her legs. Then she remembered that she could be doing this in front of a real audience on this webcam. And as she cried in shame, her pussy continued to leak as her body betrayed her.