Beth's Disgrace Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MistressK: I want to see pictures and videos of how your day is going including at least 2 bathroom breaks and you know what I mean. And just to make your day more interesting, you can rub that needy cunt for 30 seconds during each bathroom stop. Gently if you would like. Should be easy since you will already be naked. Talk to you soon slut.

Beth shed a tear reading this. She knew she wasn't going to make it without begging to cum and losing her beloved footwear today. Now she had no shot since she was already fairly aroused and she hadn't even felt the real humiliation of her outfit yet. With resolve she headed to class.

All during the walk through the halls she felt like all eyes were on her which kept her aroused body buzzing. She reached her first class and found her seat and took a deep breath. She soon realized she didn't know where to put her legs. No matter how she positioned them all she saw was the white glare of her legs. She was already uncomfortable from being sweaty and soaked with arousal while wearing these shorts and now it was going to be worse. She felt like the whole class was staring at her even though they weren't.

As far as she knew, besides the videos that MistressK had, most of her antics so far had her risking public humiliation, right now she was getting her first real dose of public humiliation. Very mild, mostly imagined, in clothes that were actually quite conservative for most people. But for her she was feeling the embarrassment. And it made her nipples stiffen.

She finally settled in and got through class even though she was on edge. When the bell rang she quickly got her things and scurried into the hall. As she walked she saw Amy staring at her with a smirk on her face which only caused more shame. She scurried down the hall to her next class, again with the thought that all eyes were on her. In reality, on top of the fact that the amount of leg was fairly modest, her look of anguish and frustration as she walked through the halls looked exactly like the bitchy expression she usually had when her classmates encountered her so nobody that wasn't Amy or Jenna in that school would know anything different was going on.

She got to the next class and it was more of the same. Constant state of being uncomfortable, shifting positions and paranoia. Only now her arousal was getting to her. Her panties were now officially wet and she was worried she was starting to smell. She needed a break. And it was only her 2nd period.

She raised her hand and asked to go to the bathroom. Since it was the last week the teacher didn't care and gave her a hall pass. Since it was close to the end of class she just took her stuff with her. When she was the only one standing in the class she felt her clit start to buzz, only this time everyone actually was looking at her as she left for no other reason that the class was bored.

She made her way in a hurry around the corner to an out of the way bathroom so she could do what she had to do, on top of another naked embarrassment, she needed to clean up down there. She entered the bathroom and bolted to the furthest stall and hung her bag up. Then she cried a little as she remembered her rules and started to kick her shoes off. Next came her socks and once again her bare feet were in direct contact with the cold dirty public bathroom floor. Before she knew it she was pulling her panties down her now fully exposed pale legs, completely naked again at school.

She sat down and peed quickly, worrying she was going to burst with all of the fear and excitement she was feeling. She looked at her panties and saw a damp spot the size of a golf ball. She was worried it was going to get worse. Much worse. She finished on the toilet and cleaned her pussy up, drying it the best that she could. She then whined in frustration at the fact that she now needed to play with herself for 30 seconds and would need to be cleaned again.

She cursed her life and set up the phone to video once again and started to touch herself. She didn't resist as much as she had before because a big part of her wanted to hammer away at her buzzing pussy. She started to rub slowly but soon she picked up the pace and started rubbing her throbbing nipples. She was moaning softly and couldn't help it. Her pussy was making that squelching sound she hated so much and she was worried she was going to get caught. Even though that wasn't her instruction she had just about reached the edge of no return when the timer went off. She had to force her hand away as she cried out loud. Not because of anger, humiliation, or fear.... But because she needed to cum. Badly.

She wasn't going to make it through this week in good shape at all. She knew that she would be begging to cum later today and would have to sacrifice more of her dignity to be allowed the honor of cumming while naked in a school bathroom while doing who knows what MistressK had in store. And then tomorrow was another day where she would probably be begging to cum again, and who knows what that humiliation will be, MIstressK hadn't said.

She whined and whimpered as she cleaned her pussy for the second time in a matter of minutes. It was sopping again and she was really worried someone was going to smell her. After using almost a roll of toilet paper she started to get dressed, happy to no longer be naked. She then washed her hands thoroughly to get her stink off them. She gathered her wits and prepared to go back into the world of school. She was now desperately horny. Not only from the denial and the butchered shorts she had to wear, but the thought of what cruelties MistressK had in store for her as she likely went down the path of begging to cum every day this week. She had made it a point to rein herself in from cumming without permission just to earn a humiliating punishment because she didn't want to make her last week worse than it was, but here she was bound and determined to do so.

She looked at her phone, sighed at what she was about to do, and hit send on the video. Another one. She left the bathroom and headed to her next class. The next two classes were a blur to poor Beth. She continued to think she was getting stares at her thick pale legs that were partially on display. But now her mind was becoming more and more clouded with arousal. She could still pay attention in class because of her superior intellect, but there wasn't much teaching left to be done anyway.

She started to picture herself in class with her now having done much more damage to her clothes. Turned her shorts into a tiny skirt. Ass crack and cheeks showing. The fullness of her upper thighs and ass on display. Her tits hanging below the hem of her shirt. And everyone was staring at her as she sat in a pool of her own arousal, soaking her thighs and ass.

She wondered what MistressK would make her do. She knew she would be throwing out her socks and sneakers but she knew that wouldn't be it. She was trembling with fear and excitement of whatever awful things she would be doing just to be allowed to masturbate. She wondered what in the fuck was wrong with her.

She got to lunch and sat with her few friends but remained quiet. While she pictured herself begging to cum, there wasn't that much of school left, lunch and two classes. Maybe she could make it? But then she wouldn't get to cum unless she begged at school tomorrow. "This bitch is devious," Beth thought.

She was a little distracted from her embarrassed and aroused state as she ate and listened to her friends talk. She kept looking up periodically due to worry people were making fun of her. And just then she looked up and saw it. Amy and Jenna were sitting at their table with their cheerleader friends a few tables over. This was orchestrated perfectly by Amy and Jenna but at the time Beth was clueless of the conspiracy against her.

Just as Beth looked up Amy covered her mouth and whispered something to Jenna while looking right in Beth's direction and the both of them started laughing hysterically while still looking at her, followed by their table of friends joining in their laughter. While this would have normally made Beth furious and in a way it still did, but her entire pale body went flushed red with embarrassment. The humiliation of the person she despised the most pointing at her and laughing at her was brutal. Although she couldn't hear, she just knew they were laughing at her thick pale legs on display and it cut through to her core.

In reality only Jenna was in on what was going on and she just got her friends to childishly look at Beth and laugh to be mean and childish. They all knew the step-sisters didn't get along and were happy to oblige Amy with getting a laugh at Beth's expense.

While Beth sat there and bubbled with anger and humiliation, it was her body's reaction that startled her. This was her first taste of real in person humiliation at the hands of an enemy just as she had fantasized about and she was shocked at how it made her feel. She wanted to vomit from the embarrassment, but her entire body was tingling, her nipples hardened like steel, and her pussy opened the floodgates once again. She was breathing heavily and started to sweat. Her friends asked her if she was ok, to which she said yes and muttered something bad about Amy being a bitch.

Lunch came to an end with Beth barely touching her food, just able to stomach some water. She got up and cleared her tray and as she walked by Amy's table she could just feel the eyes on her as she heard quiet chuckles. While she would have normally taken a swing at anyone that laughed at her like that, the humiliation she was feeling was rippling over her entire body and overcoming any of Beth's normal reaction to this situation. She dumped her tray and made her way to class as her panties dampened significantly.

She got to her study hall and was relieved that she didn't have to pretend to learn as she took a seat in the back corner. She sat and reflected on what happened, sure that they were pointing at her exposed skin in those shorts and laughing at her. The humiliation burned her with arousal now. This was it. She needed to cum. Her first taste of public humiliation at the hands of her hated step-sister and her body was driven to the brink. She was about to beg for more humiliation in order to cum while naked in her school.

Her mind went through endless perverted scenarios now as she sat in class to kill time. She didn't want to come back here after going to the bathroom. She wanted some time alone before going to her last class to collect herself. But there was no doubt she was going to do anything to cum now. Later she would be scared of how she felt being laughed at about her body by her sister, but there was no time for that now. She needed to cum.

About halfway through her class she gathered her things and asked the teacher if she could go to the bathroom and just go to her last class. The teacher didn't even look up as he handed Beth the hall pass. Beth hurried out of the classroom and went up the stairs to her familiar seldom used bathroom. When she got there she ran to the stall and stripped completely once again. She could barely keep her hands off herself long enough to send the text.

Beth: Please mistress. I need to cum. I am prepared to do anything you ask. Just please may I cum.

There was no reply at first so Beth started to video herself playing with herself as she was told to do. She looked desperate in this video that went way over the 30 second requirement. She started to lick her towering nipples, she was so hot and bothered. She was terrified that she wasn't going to get an answer and she would miss her opportunity. She couldn't take it. She was beyond delirious with desire now and nothing she was thinking made sense.

Beth was almost in tears with desperation when the phone finally buzzed.

MistressK: Well well slut. I knew you couldn't help yourself. You look like you would throw all of your clothes out just to cum.

Beth: Oh god. That would be so hot, but I would get arrested. But please let me cum. Do whatever you want to me. But I can't make it 2 more days. Please.

MistressK: Well you know the first thing you need to do slut, have you done it?

Beth: No. I was waiting for your instructions.

MistressK: Very well slut. Go throw them out, one item at a time, and turn on live video.

Beth moaned as she turned on the video and propped it on the window. The garbage was near the door and she would need to make four trips there risking total exposure. She didn't care now. Today had brought her to a place she hadn't been before and nothing was stopping her from cumming. She couldn't take it.

She made her four trips without care of the show she was putting on. Her tits bounced free as she walked in bare feet once again on a public bathroom floor. She didn't care about the view she would give to bend over and pick up each item. How her ass cheeks spread and her tits dangled. She did what she was asked and before she knew it she was down 4 more items of clothing which only heightened her arousal.

Beth: I am done. Please may I cum now? I don't have a lot more time.

MistressK: Ok slut. First, set up the camera so it is pointed at the toilet in your stall that has your stuff. Then get in there and lay your fat ass on that dirty floor with your legs spread around the toilet. I want you to put your feet in the air laying flat on the wall with your legs spread. Then you may cum. There will be a thing or two that you have to do afterwards but right now let's see a show!

Beth wasn't happy about this. Not only was laying her bare body on the floor going to be unpleasant, it put her in a tough position if someone came in the door. She would be laying on the floor naked with her head and shoulders and tits poking out of the stall. No way could she get up in time to hide. But she needed to cum so she said "fuck it." She didn't care about anything right now. The entire day had gotten to her. The wardrobe control. The skin exposure. The public nudity in the bathroom. Being laughed at by Amy and her friends. The humiliation had gotten to her and her entire body was on fire.

She sat her bare ass on the cold floor and whined from discomfort and disgust. She got into position and scooted forward so her bare feet were on the cold wall tile that probably never got washed. At least it wasn't the boy's room. She almost cried from shame when she felt her bare pussy and ass cheeks against the cold base of a public toilet as her legs wrapped around it. That was it. It was time.

She quickly went to work on her clit and moaned loud enough where she was worried she could be heard in the hallway. Her tongue found its way to her tits and licked all over, nearly passing out when she found her burning nipples. She began to hump her hips up and down and you could hear her wide ass slap against the tile floor. It didn't take long before she exploded in orgasm. She came so hard she swears she lost vision as fluids squirted all over the toilet in front of her and down to her thighs. She felt like she just pissed on herself she came so hard.

It took a minute for her to gather herself but she remembered her humiliating position laying naked looking like she just fucked a toilet in the school bathroom. She unpleasantly dragged her bare ass across the tile floor and jumped up. She turned around and looked in the mirror and cried. She was a mess, especially between her legs and thighs. She couldn't get dressed without cleaning herself a little so she took yet another risk and walked naked to the sink in the middle of the bathroom where once again she could be caught and started to clean herself with paper towels. She washed her hands and straightened her hair and caught another look at her naked body. Ever inch of her pale voluptuous curves staring back at her. She hated what she saw and hated more that she loved what she just did. "Oh god?" she thought. "What have I done? Why am I risking so much? What if someone barged in and took a picture and posted pictures of my hideous body online so the world could see me? My giant tits? Pudgy stomach? Fat ass? Thick Thighs?" Her body was at war once again and she felt sick to her stomach. "What am I becoming?"

She gathered herself again and hopped back into the stall, her breasts bouncing heavily to remind her of their unrestrained naked state. She pulled her panties up and gasped as they pressed against her now over-sensitive bare pussy. She then put her bra on, followed by her shirts and her shorts. Realizing there was nothing left she whimpered out loud. In the bargain to be allowed to cum, now it was time to pay the piper. To most girls this would be absolutely nothing but for Beth this was a horror show.

She reached into her bag and pulled out the cheap flip flops and threw them on the floor in disgust. She gingerly put her bare feet into them like they were made of lava. She cried as she looked down; now there was even more exposed pale skin showing, from just below mid-thigh to her bare toes. She hated every second of this, yet her pussy started to stir slightly again. More control of what she wore. More exposure. More embarrassment. More of what made her sick mind tick.

She picked up her phone and ended the video. She saw several messages mocking her performance and she sobbed a little more.

MistressK: Way to go! Hump those hips! Ride that toilet! Looks like that is your new lover! Won't be the last toilet you ride! Wait till you fuck a men's room toilet! Wow! Did you squirt or just pee all over the place?

Beth read them in revulsion. She couldn't imagine what the video looked like but she was sure she would find out later. Many times. She took one look in the mirror and decided that despite being very sweaty she was somewhat passable and didn't quite look like she just had a naked self-love fest in the bathroom at school. She took one step towards the door and heard it echo...

CLAP!!!!!!!!

The flip-flop echoed off the tile walls reminding Beth of exactly what she would be wearing on her bare feet the rest of the week and how much she hated the thought of OTHER people wearing those stupid things, let alone on her own feet. God how she hated feet. She looked down and there they were staring back at her, her pale bare feet, covered only by the thong of her sandal, with no nail polish decorating her plain toenails. She felt like she was much closer to being naked with the vulnerability of exposing her bare feet brought her. She sighed and resolved to carry on. Then she remembered where she had to go......

"Shit" she said. "Miss Fucking Bliss".

Beth walked down the hall and down the stairs one clap at a time with her new cheap footwear. Every smack of her flip-flop was like nails on a chalkboard. Her body was in turmoil; coming down from her most recent earth shattering orgasm while debasing herself, and the slight introduction of new arousal from her embarrassing attire that has now gotten worse. Every time she looked down she saw nothing but pale skin all the way to the floor.

She entered the classroom of her most hated class taught by her most hated teacher reluctantly. She was thankful that at least her long humiliating day would be over after this. Remorse and regret was starting to set in on how much lower she had just allowed herself to go for permission to orgasm. How the fuck was she in a position to ask permission to perform the most private act a person can do?

She looked up and saw Jenna and Miss Bliss smirking as they chatted like they always do. "Bitches" Beth thought. Beth was trembling as she sat down. Her mind was spinning out of control from embarrassment of her newly exposed skin to her school, and the fact that she just ground her ass cheeks and pussy at the base of a public toilet while fingering herself to a squirting orgasm and now had to wear these stupid flip-flops for the rest of the week. Just when she thought it couldn't get worse her phone buzzed.