Beth's Disgrace Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were laughing hysterically again as Beth's tragic dark side debased her some more on camera. There was constant chatter about the different ways they were going to make poor Beth do this in person once that fully had her in their clutches.

She pictured sitting across from Amy and having to hold this position as her step-sister berated her for getting off on this kind of horrible treatment. Or having her mother find out what she has been up to and make her sit like this in the living room at all times as her pussy dampened in front of the whole family. Beth would later think about how she is resisting these thoughts less and less as she humiliates herself in front of her blackmailer. She couldn't argue that she was feeling alive and as horrible as these humiliations were, the excitement and pleasure Beth got from it has been unrivaled in any of her other life's sexual experiences.

Mercifully after 30 minutes the alarm went off and Beth put her tiring arms down. She didn't close her legs right away. Why? Because she wanted to cum. And she almost begged for it, no matter how many people were on the other side of that camera. But she knew it would be futile. The terms had been set and there would be no cumming for Beth today.

Beth sniffled some more as she cried again. This was going to be a long night, and a horrible week ahead. If she could cum before bed at least she might get some nice sleep. But it was not to be as she padded her naked body across the room, staring at her reflection in the mirror and wincing about what she must have looked like as she zeroed in on her pussy that was obviously soaked to the casual viewer. The contrast between her pale skin and the red gash between her legs was jarring. She wanted to rub herself off right there as she stared at the body she had always gone to great lengths to hide just to humiliate herself some more. But that would make it worse. She climbed into bed with the warm wetness between her legs making her feel filthy and still horny. She laid in bed and cried as she thought of what this week would bring her and the new lows she would hit as she drifted off to sleep. The last thought that ran through her head as she dozed off was her naked again in the driveway. How scared she was when the cold night air hit her naked skin. How unpleasant her bare feet felt on the blacktop driveway. But this time she was making the voyage to the street on her hands and knees. Beth fell asleep absentmindedly rubbing her soaking twat. For better and mostly worse, she definitely was feeling alive.

  • -

Beth slept restlessly through the night as her mind wandered and her body was subtly reminding her that it still needed release. She felt like she finally was getting some good sleep when an alarm from her computer abruptly woke her once again. She jumped up and ran her naked body across the room to her desk to see what was happening. She had played this game before and knew it wasn't going to be good. She remembered the other day and whimpered once again at the thought of having to start her day like this again. She spread her legs as wide as she could and started to play with herself again. "This had to be the worst snooze button in the world" she thought as she once again humiliated herself on camera.

MistressK: Good job slut. You are learning your natural place. And that place is naked, spread legs, and masturbating for an audience. It's going to be great to watch you do that at parties!

Beth sniffled some more as she pictured her naked self standing in the middle of a high school party naked with her legs spread and masturbating casually like a lunatic. Her hand started to circle her clit faster as her body and mind once again started to race toward rock bottom.

MistressK: Ok slut. I know you have some decisions to make and you won't be hearing from me unless you need to beg me to cum later, for which you know what you have to do. But I want to give you a little kickstart to what will be the last week of your high school life. Let's make it memorable.

Beth knew better than to cry and beg at this point. Things would only get worse.

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Good. Now I am pretty sure your garbage comes by 5:30 there, and it is now 5:15. If you need to pee, do it now, but then I want you at your window that faces the street. You are to open the curtains and blinds fully. If I don't like what I see your next move will be to remove them for good. Once you can see the street I want you to turn your lights on then get into position. And that position will be naked as you are, your favorite outfit, standing with your feet wider than shoulder width and rubbing your filthy twat just like you are.

""Oh. My. God." Beth thought. She had to bite her lip to stop from bawling. Things are getting more out of control. And yet she was excited a little about what MistressK was going to say next!

MistressK: I want you to open your window to get the full experience. When you hear the garbage truck get near you are going to rub yourself to the edge like you have been trained to do. You are to stay right at the edge until you watch the garbage crew empty your garbage and drive away. Think about how hot it will be for you to be almost masturbating naked in public while you watch some more of your clothes being brought to the dump! Once they drive away you can go about your day while following all of your rules. Understand?

"Wow. This evil bitch is fucking good" Beth thought.

Beth: Yes mistress.

MistressK: Now if you break position or stop rubbing your twat like the exhibitionist slut that you are, I will be taking my anger out on everything you will be wearing both at school and at home for the rest of the week. And you are not to cum. Now get your fat ass in front of that window!

Beth walked around her room in disbelief about what she was about to do. Yes her house set back a ways from the street but from up on the 2nd floor you could still be seen. Especially if you were masturbating while naked in front of an open window!

She remembered she had to pee so she went and did that quickly. Her mind was still in a fog from the shock of what she had to do that she didn't even think about Amy catching her naked trek to the bathroom and before she knew it she was back in her room. She stood in front of the window in disbelief of what she was about to do. She was worried about if she had to film it but she saw the webcam point right at her.

She whined and whimpered some more as she opened her curtains as wide as she could then raised her blinds all the way up. Then she opened the window and yelped as the cool morning air rushed into the room and blasted her bare skin. The air felt unpleasantly incredible against her bare soaking twat.

Beth spread her legs wide while standing as she was instructed to do and started to slowly rub her needy sex. She wanted to vomit. She wanted to cum her brains out. Her skin was flowing with electricity from the risk, the nudity, the chance of being caught exposing herself like a pervert. She moaned a little and had to cover her mouth to keep quiet. She knew it wouldn't take long to get to the edge in this predicament, she was more worried about not cumming and getting punished. She was strangely more worried about that than getting caught.

Beth's mind started to wander and she considered cumming on purpose to disobey MistressK. Not only was she dying for release, but her perverted mind wanted to dig further into the rabbit hole and see just what MIstressK would do to her for punishment. This was how her sick mind could work when she was horny and naked apparently.

She snapped out of her day dream of humiliating herself on purpose when she heard the garbage truck turn the corner. Before her mind could reason with her to back out her hand started to attack her leaky pussy. It wasn't long before she got to the edge. "Oh god, they are still 4 houses away, how am I going to stop myself from cumming?" she thought.

The girls were once again laughing. They had a good view of Beth's backside for this show and she was really getting into it by thrusting her hips and clenching her large pale cheeks. The girls were pointing out every flaw of Beth's large full-figured ass as it put on a mesmerizing show for them while Beth jerked off to a garbage truck! She looked like she was fucking the window.

Beth had tears running down her face as the truck got closer and she was fighting with everything she had not to cum. Fight her urge to close her legs, get out of the window, and for god's sakes stop masturbating.

Finally the truck pulled up in front of her house and started to dump the cans into the back of the truck. MistressK was right. It was so fucking hot right now to be standing there naked and masturbating as more of her wardrobe disappeared into the nasty back of the garbage truck. Beth feared she wasn't going to make it. She was barely still on the right side of the edge, her pussy was on fire and she felt like she suddenly had to take the biggest piss of her life.

Mercifully the truck started to pull away and Beth thought she made it. And just at the last second, the rider on the back of the garbage truck, a young woman sanitation worker, looked up and locked her eyes on Beth. She didn't look long before the truck was out of sight, but Beth knew they locked eyes and the girl had a smirk on her face.

With the truck out of the site and the fact that she might have been caught by the girl on the garbage truck, Beth pulled her hand from her snatch and crumbled to the floor and out of view from the window. She couldn't believe it as she sat there and sobbed while writhing on the floor. Her body had her conflicted like never before. She was terrified of the consequences of being caught by that girl, but she had been denied an orgasm to the brink off and on since yesterday and her body was desperately chasing release.

After she calmed down she decided that no matter how bad being caught like that is, she would get over it. It was only a split second, what could the girl have really seen. And, while she couldn't believe she was thinking this, so what if she did? It's not like the lowly garbage woman was going to knock on her door and tell her parents, or go to her school and tell her friends. At worst she tells her crew and they keep looking out for a possible naked girl in the window on their route. As terrifying as what happened just was, Beth's body was once again on fire after another self-humiliation.

Beth resigned to the fact that she had bigger problems ahead of her and decided that she wanted to be in and out of the shower before that cunt Amy got up so she could focus on what decisions she had to make about her clothes today. Since her body was still humming with desire, Beth was actually intrigued on how humiliated she was going to feel and what it would do to her today at school.

This attitude of embracing her humiliation kink was a change for poor Beth. Not one that would likely help her cause.

  • -

Beth was in and out of the shower quickly and walking soaking wet back to her room. She really needed to have this rule changed. She was willing to do something bad to get her towel back. This was cold, uncomfortable, and time consuming. Plus it is rude to track water through the house like she was. Yes, she would agree to do something bad to not feel this way after a hot shower.

She stood by the dreaded fan and almost peed from humiliation. The window was still open. She hadn't been given permission to close them and she was afraid of what would happen if she did. She needed to make this rule better, not worse. By the time she was dry, the risk had gotten to her and she was horny once again.

With her pussy running the show she didn't even spend much time on her decision of what to wear today. She chose the shorts because she thought she would hate them more! Part of her figured might as well get the bad part out of the way. But she also wanted to make the worst decision she could to feel worse about herself and feel amazing sexual gratification at the same time.

She quickly opened the door, checked to see that the coast was clear, and pulled on her panties then her shorts and gasped. They were below mid thigh, but there was for sure a whole lot more white skin on show today than usual. The thought of people staring and making jokes sent jolts to her nipples and clit. For her sake it is a good thing she didn't have scissors in her hand to make things worse. She couldn't believe it, but as much as this is something she was going to hate doing, she was actually talking herself into it for how much she would enjoy the embarrassment. Beth was fucked up.

Beth put on her bra, t-shirt, and long sleeve baggy t-shirt and headed downstairs. She made some toast quickly while she waited impatiently to get out of the house. School was going to be hard in this outfit and she didn't need Amy's shit today. Just then her mom came into the kitchen with a big smile on her face. She came over to Beth and hugged her as she planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm so proud of you honey, I know this is a small first step but it takes a lot of courage!" her mom said. "I know you will overcome your fears to meet your goals. You have a fantastic body and nothing to be ashamed of by showing it off a little. You will be great. Relax and have a carefree day!"

"Yuck" Beth thought. Having to pretend that this is some body image exercise to show skin like some slut. "These aren't my goals, bitch" she screamed inwardly. Beth didn't love hugs from anyone and she didn't need this new show emotion from her mom hugging and kissing her!

Beth ate her toast, drank some orange juice, said her goodbye and made her way to the door. She put on her socks then stopped for a second. Her body was at a constant low hum of arousal from what she had just done this morning and how embarrassed she felt wearing these shorts, and she knew that there was a good chance she was going to beg to cum today. And with that, instead of putting on her good sneakers she wore a really old pair. She grabbed the sandals on the floor and put them in her backpack.

"Why are you packing them, why don't you just wear them? It's a beautiful June day?" asked her mom.

Beth had to think quickly, she didn't expect to get questioned about this part.

"Umm, well I... uh....well a lot of the girls that dress the way I want to start dressing, they wear flip flops a lot and I am thinking about it but I'm not ready yet. I'm sensitive about my feet. But I thought I would bring them along just in case I get the courage." said Beth.

"Oh" her mom said. Well ok, it's not a really big deal. Bare feet are bare feet, everyone has them and it is summer. No one is going to make fun of you, and the shorts aren't slutty at all, they are just short for YOU"

"I know I know, mom. But I need to go at my own pace with this. But I will try" said Beth.

"I know honey, you will do fine.

With that Beth walked out the door desperate to get out of that cringy conversation. The cool morning air felt foreign on her bare legs, but a little less so after her naked walk last night. Just before she got to her car her phone beeped.

MistressK: Send a picture of your outfit so I know your decision.

Beth sighed. She knew this was coming and it was all part of getting this new humiliation over with. She sent a pic of her bare legs and sent it. She was just about to start her car when the phone beeped again.

MistressK: Well well slut. Bold first move. I didn't think you had it in you. But you do. And you secretly want them shorter. So short your fat ass is hanging out of them for the whole school to see. Well, soon enough knowing your sick mind.

MistressK: Anyway, it has been a long weekend, and this is a friendly reminder that you have rules to obey today, and you asked for many of them. So don't forget them or you will pay dearly. Have a good day slut. I wonder if you will come calling begging to cum or not?

Beth closed her eyes and said "fuck". She was so focused on baring so much leg today that she would have forgotten some of them. And then a list of her rules appeared in a text bringing a new wave of shameful arousal over her as she remembered what a fool she looked like when she suggested some of them while naked and begging to cum.

She looked to see if anyone was looking and got in. She unbuttoned her shorts and slid the back of them along with the back of her panties down until they were below her ass cheeks. While doing so she cursed herself for being so dumb to suggest this. This was going to be a pain in the ass, literally, and would be easy to get caught. She looked down and could see the sides of her hips and whimpered. What if she got pulled over? Or tall trucks? Or had to drive with somebody?

Her leather seat was still cool and felt strange but was stimulating her bald pussy. She turned on the car and got blasted with air that quickly turned hot. That would have reminded her in a hurry about her rules. She shook her head thinking about the day ahead of her and drove out of her driveway. She was planning on getting to school early but she couldn't sit there with her shorts and panties pulled halfway down and heat blasting on her. She would have to figure out something.

As she drove the air blasting on her got warmer and started to make her sweat. Add to that her pussy was on fire from the embarrassment ahead of her and direct stimulation from the seat making a sloppy mess under her ass and pussy. She started to feel gross and uncomfortable which was only going to add to her humiliation and sexual need.

By the time she got to school she had a sheen of sweat covering her body, her hair started to stick to her face, and her ass cheeks and pussy were covered in her juice. She needed to get out of her car. But first she thought she better send a picture of her complying so she didn't get in trouble. She sent yet another bit of humiliating evidence to this blackmailer of hers then shut the car off, thankful that the hot air stopped blasting on her. She looked around and subtly pulled up her panties and shorts while hovering over the seat so they wouldn't get soiled with her arousal. She hopped out of the car and grabbed her bag, relieved to be in the cool morning air now more than ever.

She hadn't even started and she was horny. She thought of the sandals in her bag and had a bad feeling she was going to be leaving school with them on her bare feet. She had 30 minutes to kill so she walked towards the bleachers and sat down. Her skin started to dry a little but she still felt dirty. She hoped her pussy would stop betraying her. As her boundaries were getting pushed more her pussy leaked more than it already did lately and she was worried about soaking through her pants, or now that she had shorts on, having an embarrassing trickle down her legs!

She drank her water down after sweating so much and sat there and took time to think. She thought about what she had been doing and how dumb it was. And she also thought about how good the orgasms were. And the feeling she got when utterly humiliating herself was like a high. She thought about what the summer would bring. Would MistressK keep playing with her or get bored? Would she want to continue Beth's humiliation in college? Could Beth handle that? How much lower could she sink living in a dorm room and not with her mom, step-dad and bitch step-sister? And could Beth live without this kind of sexual release if it ended?

She didn't know any answers and laughed at herself for being foolish enough to even think of some of those outcomes. Then the bell rang and it was time to go in. Beth had butterflies in her stomach as she walked to the school. This was it. Until now she had gone unseen. She kept looking down at the palest legs this school was about to see and cried a little. She still didn't want this even though she was embracing the sexual release she was getting. But she was still ashamed of her body and didn't want to even show her legs like she was about to do. But in the school she went. Her phone dinged once again.