Beth's Disgrace Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth: Oh god. I've never used a dildo before, only my hand. I don't even own a vibrator. You promise I will get to use my towel to dry off and wear back and forth? Ohmygod what if I get caught carrying the dildos?

MistressK: Hold on there slut. I said you can dry off with the towel. I didn't say anything about wearing it. But I will let you carry it with you back and forth to make it look a little more normal than walking straight out of the shower and down the hall naked and soaked if your step-sister catches you. You will be dry and carrying a towel that you just dried off with, but you will still be naked. Plus you can wrap the dildos in the towel to avoid embarrassment. But maybe you won't since you get off on embarrassment!

Beth desperately wanted to say no, but she also desperately wanted that towel privilege. She hated starting her day freezing cold while air drying in front of that damn fan. She had hoped she could wear the towel to cover up but she would take what she can get in her foggy mental state. She would look much more normal carrying the towel and being dry than what she was doing now. Plus she was dying to cum and the thought of still having the opportunity to be caught walking down the hall naked by her hated rival made more juice spill out of her.

MistressK: So what will it be, slut? A daily video of your training or spreading your cheeks for the fan tomorrow morning?

Beth: Yes. Please. I will do it. Anything. Thank you.

MistressK: Very well slut. I look forward to your first video tomorrow. I can't wait to see your fat tits swinging back and forth as you get spit roasted by your plastic lovers! That is all for now. Check back before dinner, slut. Your shorts you wore today plus one of your new shirts is tonight's dinner outfit.

Beth got up and walked to her bed, her jiggling ass putting on another amusing show for the girls watching. She got under the covers and crashed. She didn't even cry. She was emotionally spent. It had been a hell of a day, and it wasn't over yet.

And that is that. My plan is to have the next chapter cover the rest of the week until graduation but if it starts getting long I will break it up. She is going to have an interesting final week of school as I'm sure you have figured out. As always, I am happy to get feedback and suggestions. Even if I don't use all of the suggestions they are still fun for me to read. my Contact Tab.