Beth's Disgrace Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MIstressK: When you sit down in class you are to take your feet out of your new favorite shoes and put them directly on the floor for the entire class.

Beth looked at her phone in despair. Her lip started to quiver and it took all she had not to cry in class. While some other girls did this in class regularly when they wore flip-flops this small act was almost too much for Beth. Bad enough her legs and bare feet were on display but now she had to place her bare feet on the dirty hard floor and look like some trailer trash slut that walked around barefoot? Her mind was screaming no but her pussy was starting to tell her yes as she put her head in her hands.

Jenna looked at Beth as this all unfolded, not even trying to hide the smile on her face. She watched with glee as she discreetly snapped a few pictures of Beth agonizing over her lot in life. Then Beth slowly pulled her feet out of her sandals and planted them on the cold hard floor with a look of disgust on her face. Jenna got a quick video of this new subtle humiliation of their sworn enemy and quickly sent it to the girls.

Beth felt disgusted by the feeling of her bare feet on the floor. Bad enough she had to endure this at home, but now in public. She felt like trash. Being barefoot in a public setting where the body is supposed to be protected and covered made her feel like she was naked in class. And with that her body began to betray her again as her pussy heated up and her nipples stiffened. It was at that moment she knew that this would be the longest class of her life. She couldn't wait to get out of there.

Jenna leaned in to Miss Bliss and said " I don't know what her deal is today, but on top of what you did the other day why don't you..."........

The bell rang and Beth just sat there as class began. She got out whatever stupid art doodles they had been working on and pretended like she cared. Her bare feet were planted beneath her, making sure not to slide them around on this filthy surface. Miss Bliss took her seat, and started to give out instructions to the class. There was going to be only one class left and nobody really gave a shit.

Once she got done talking she kicked off her own sandals and once again put her bare feet up on the desk right in front of Beth's desk. Beth wanted to scream. She didn't know where to look at this point. She didn't want to look up but couldn't help herself and every time she did Miss Bliss seemed to flex her feet or wiggle her toes as if she was taunting poor Beth. She didn't want to look down and see her own bare feet planted in filth. And she was afraid to look around the room because she was certain the whole class was staring at her (they were not!).

Beth spent the entire class this way as she doodled at her drawing. Her own bare feet would have been more comfortable if they were on lava rocks as Miss Bliss's soles threatened to invade Beth's space. She remained on edge as her pussy and nipples continued to stay at a low hum and once again Beth was thinking about how she could cum again. "How the fuck can I be horny again after cumming in the bathroom 30 minutes ago?" she asked herself as she cursed her sick mind and what made her tick.

Just before the end of class MIss Bliss mercifully took her feet off the desk and stood up. She started to walk around and pretended to look at the students' work. She shoot a look at Jenna as they both smirked then proceeded to walk towards Beth. Beth had her eyes locked in on her project but could feel the presence of someone hovering over her. Miss Bliss leaned in to pretend to see Beth's work as she took one step closer. When she took that step her bare foot landed directly on Beth's bare foot. Beth's eyes bulged out of their sockets as she panicked for a second before pulling her foot out from under MIss Bliss's foot. She wanted to puke. She wanted to punch that bitch in the face. She wanted to rub her nipples.

"Oops, sorry" said the teacher. Beth was fuming mad and was battling her clouded mind to come up with the proper response for that stupid cunt to keep her disgusting feet to herself when the bell rang and everyone started to run for the door. Miss Bliss turned around and sauntered back to her desk, looking at Jenna as the girls hid the laughter on their faces. Beth tucked her work into her bag, put her feet back in her sandals which didn't make her feel much better and flip-flopped to the door as fast as she could.

She made her way down the hall towards the exit as fast as she could. The irony is that she knew she could go much faster if she kicked off her sandals and once again went barefoot but there was no way she was doing that. She finally made it to her car and put her head in her hands again. She started to cry in her hands. Today had been such an emotional roller coaster she had a lot to unload. New humiliations, new feelings of arousal brought on by those humiliations, another incredible orgasm, and yet ready to chase another one.

She wanted to get home before Amy did so she could hide in her room for a while. She didn't care if she would be naked and on webcam, it was better than being ridiculed by her sister and her bitch friends some more.

She opened her door and went to sit down then remembered her cursed rules. She whimpered some more and unbuttoned her shorts making sure no one saw her. Then she sat down, closed the door and pulled her shorts and panties enough to expose her bare ass. Then sat back down. Then screamed!

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The temperature had risen to 85 degrees F that day and her leather car seat was blazing hot as it made direct contact with her bare ass and slit and it scared the shit out of her. As hot and uncomfortable as it was, the hot seat also felt amazing against her bare sensitive folds.

"Fuuck!" she said."What is wrong with me?" She wanted to yank her shorts all the way down and rub herself until she got off as she ground her ass against the blazing car seat.

She had to get out of there. She started the car and yelped again as the heat blasted against her already hot skin. She felt the seat heater kick on further increasing the intensity on her exposed pussy. She was dying to open a window but didn't dare. For all she knew MistressK was lurking in the bushes now that she knew who Beth was and where she went to school. Once again she somberly took another photo for proof and sent it to her black mailer then put the car in gear as her pussy leaked all over her seat again.

She couldn't help but notice that between the heat and no ventilation that her car was really starting to smell like sex, a situation that was likely not going to get better as the summer went on if this rule didn't change. She was mortified at the thought of having to drive one of her friends or her mom somewhere like this. She imagined having to explain why the heat was on and her car smelled like rotten pussy as she pulled her pants and panties down and sat on her bare ass cheeks to a car full of friends.

The thought of that scenario made her pussy gush onto the overheated seat more as her nipples practically vibrated. God she was desperate to cum again. As she drove home she thought about what today had been. She finished one half of her clothing task. Finished one last day of her final high school week. Sacrificed more of her dignity by losing more clothes in order to cum in school. And now she had to face her step-sister at home after she was pretty sure her and her friends were making fun of Beth's thick exposed legs in school.

Beth pulled into her driveway and she was covered in sweat. She started to sweat through her shirt and her hair was matted to her face. She started to panic when she saw a brown box on the front steps. "Shit" she said. Her mom could have brought that in, or worse: Amy. Even though her name was on it and no one would likely open it she was still paranoid of getting caught and she didn't even know what was in the box but she knew it wouldn't be good.

Beth got up and cringed as her soaking ass cheeks had to be peeled from the blazing hot leather seat. She was happy that her bald pussy wasn't in direct contact with the hot leather any more but she had to admit that after the initial shock the warmth felt good on her sopping twat. Lord knows how much she leaked onto the car seat. Between her arousal and the constant sweat her car must surely be starting to stink.

She yanked her shorts and panties up to where they were supposed to go and ran to the front steps to get the box. She bolted to the side of the house where she wouldn't be seen. She quickly ripped open the box and looked inside. She saw plastic. Pink plastic. With veins. '

"Oh no" Beth said as a tear rolled down her cheek. She was terrified of the new humiliating videos she would be making with these things.

She moved the packing materials and saw what she had. Two identical flesh colored dildos with suction cups on the ends, and a pink butt plug. From all the humiliation porn she watched she sadly knew what these were. She cried some more. Besides dreading more humiliating masturbation shows, she couldn't shove that thing up her ass. Besides a tiny slip of her finger in her brown hole when she had been cumming her brains out she never dabbled with ass play. Sure she thought it was hot when the characters in her stories had to wear a butt plug in public, she never figured she would ever shove something up her ass. If a boyfriend asked for anal she would have kicked him in the balls.

And there was a note. She sighed as she picked it up as she could only imagine what awful things she would be doing after that note.

"Dear Slut,

I hope you like your new toys. You will be getting to know them well. Now, before you go upstairs and change into your favorite outfit and flaunt your fat ass, you will go into the bathroom downstairs with your new toys. When you get inside you are to strip naked because duh, it's a bathroom and you love being naked in bathrooms! From there mount one of the dildos to the wall. I want a 30 second video of you licking and sucking your new friend. You said you have never given head and it is time you learned if you are going to live up to your true potential as an exhibitionist that loves to be humiliated. Your training starts now, slut. We will talk about your shower towel situation after you complete your task and if you do a good job.

Enjoy, slut.

MistressK."

Beth had her fist shoved in her mouth to stifle the crying she was doing as she read the note. "It is happening. More humiliation." she thought. "When will it end? When does fantasy humiliation get shut down by real life?" She cried for 10 minutes on the side of her house before she gathered herself. She couldn't believe what she was about to do. She wanted to put those damn dildos back in the box, write "refused delivery" on it and send it back. Only there wasn't a return address or any clue as to the identity of MistressK.

She went back to her car and got her backpack. The scent of overheated pussy juice hit her as she stuck her head in her still-hot car. She emptied the dildos and plug along with the note into her bag to sneak it in and left the box in her bag.

She walked into her house still cursing her life. These dildos, the videos, the nudity, and these fucking flip-flops clapping along with each step. She quickly kicked off her sandals when she got inside the door. As much as she hated being barefoot she hated those sandals even more. She didn't see her mother thankfully as she darted to the bathroom.

She closed the door and took a deep breath. She didn't want to do this. Not another level of humiliation. Fucking and sucking dildos. She never fucked or sucked anything and now she would be making videos of herself sinking to new lows with these sex toys. And she almost puked thinking about anything going up her ass. But she had to. Her blackmailer had too much. Too many videos. She was fucked. And she couldn't screw this up if it meant getting to use a towel after showering again. Hopefully she could wear it down the hall too. She hoped. The little things. She laughed at the fact that using a towel after a shower was now a reward.

She pulled her shirt over her head and unhooked her bra sending her big tits tumbling out of it. She dropped her shorts and panties and was once again naked. She opened her bag with trembling hands and pulled out one of the dildos. She looked at the door and realized she left it unlocked. She locked it quickly while cursing her own stupidity for so many things, this only being the most recent.

She looked at the phallic toy in her hand and cried some more. How could her life have come to this? She read the instructions and wet the suction cup under the faucet. She stuck the horrible veiny monster to the wall and looked at it with disgust. But her pussy was way ahead of her as she felt a trickle down her inner thigh. New lows, new arousal.

She set up her phone to capture the tragedy that was about to unfold and moaned as she locked down at the entirety of her pale naked skin that was about to star in yet another movie to be sent out. She took a deep breath. It was now or never. She set a timer, hit record, and looked at the angry looking dildo staring back at her and whimpered before she opened her mouth and took it in. She felt her heavy breasts sway forward as she bent slightly to suck the fake dick.

From there it was awful. Beth really didn't know what she was doing but she had seen many videos. But she soon learned that trying to imitate a porn actress with no experience of her own would have a negative outcome as she tried to fit more of the rubber cock into her mouth and quickly gagged while dripping spit on her tits. She didn't think she could feel worse but here she was.

She clumsily sucked the dildo with some drool and gagged along the way. She took one break and licked it like she had seen online. She could feel her tits swing forward and backward with every bob of her head on the wall mounted cock. "God I must look like a fool" she thought as she continued to suck like the first-timer she was on her new unwanted toy. Finally the alarm went off and she stopped and pulled her mouth away from it as a fresh stream of drool landed on her bare chest and stomach.

She hit stop on the video and sent it before she could think. What was the use? She would just cry and agonize before she eventually sent it like she knew she would do anyway because she was fucked. She sat down to pee given that she was in a bathroom and she was nervous as fuck. What if her mom and Amy knew what she was doing in here? (ha!)

She quickly finished up and put her clothes on. She couldn't wait to get to her room even though there would be some fresh hell waiting for her there. She just wanted to lay down in her bed. She unlocked the door and went to open it when out of the corner of her eye she saw the fake dick staring right at her! "You are going to get caught you fucking idiot" she thought. She pulled it off the wall with a pop and threw it in her bag and zipped it up.

She ran upstairs to her room and locked the door. Without even thinking she started to take her clothes off again. She thought about how ridiculous her days have become. She dressed just to pull her shorts and panties halfway down to ride in her car. Pulled them up, just to strip naked in the bathroom a little later. Then she did it again except this time she threw her shoes and socks away and masturbated on a dirty bathroom floor. Then she pulled her pants down again in her car only to pull them back up again. Then go inside, take her clothes off again and suck a fake dick. Then get dressed again only to walk up a flight of stairs and take them off again. "What the fuck has my life become?" she asked herself.

She started to walk to her bed once she was naked again but her computer chirped making her cringe. She just wanted to lay down. Maybe rub her pussy and tits in a soft sensual way now that she was horny after another humiliating video. But no. In front of the camera naked again she went.

MistressK: That was a horrible blowjob slut, but at least you put in some effort. I liked the drool dripping down on your fat tits. Next time don't clean it up. That is where it stays. I"m sure you will love that. Now, we are going to talk about what you will have to do to get your towel back. But first, spread those thunder thighs and edge for me like the slut you are. I can see that you are dripping once again you sick fuck.

Beth whimpered some more. Not only was she disgusted by having to put on another disgraceful performance naked with her legs spread, but MistressK was right. Between the discomfort around Miss Bliss and her disgusting feet, the burning leather seat in her car rubbing against her bare pussy, and the forced felatio on a plastic dick video she was humming again with humiliating arousal.

She spread her pale naked legs and started to play with herself for the camera. It wasn't long before she was right at the edge and panting. She started to beg. "Can I cum? Please? I will do anything?

MistressK: NO SLUT. Now slow down but keep playing with that nasty slit of yours. Give your monster clit/cockt a couple flicks for me while you are at it.

Beth moaned at more humiliation as she slowed down her rate of masturbation and backed away from her pending orgasm albeit only slightly. She looked down and saw her poor needy clit standing at full attention just begging for release. She gave it a flick and moaned not-so-quietly as it almost drove her to orgasm. She now had tears in her eyes as she was scared to do it again for fear of cumming without permission. Her sick mind was now at work, the mind that wanted to make life worse for herself. She was ready to flick her bean hard and keep rubbing to cum right in front of her bitch blackmailer just to see what her punishment would be. Sick-minded Beth loved punishments in her stories. But she couldn't afford to make school any worse for the rest of her last week. Another rare occasion Beth's rational mind won out on making a decision when she was naked and horny.

She closed her eyes and flicked her engorged clit again. She bit her lip hard to distract her from the orgasm that was begging for release. Once she came down again she started to slowly rub as she was told to do. Even doing this had Beth closer than she wanted to be to an orgasm she was not going to get.

She looked at the screen for her next cue while sitting there stark naked and casually masturbating like it is the most normal thing in the world. Beth's new normal. Then a message.

MistressK: Ok slut. Here is the deal. I know you want your precious towel back and I am ready to give it to you. The choice is yours. You can accept the terms or keep the status quo.

Beth was horny and desperately wanted to be able to dry off after showering. She really didn't care what she would have to do.

Beth: Anything. Please.

MIstressK: Well I will tell you what you need to do, then you answer me you horny skank.

MistressK: Now, your new friends you just got in the mail. You will be practicing with them in many ways as I see fit. But for now, in order to be able to use a towel to dry yourself after showering you must do the following.

MistressK: Each morning you will carry the two suction dildos to the shower. You will stick them on opposing walls. One pussy height, and one mouth height. You will fuck and suck your new lovers for five minutes each morning while in the shower. This will be recorded and sent to me every day. You will then continue with your shower including shaving that sloppy cunt of yours.