All Comments on 'Beth's Disgrace Pt. 08'

by Drazenpet23

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag10 months ago

Love it. Didn't expect the brat turn, but if she is begging for a punishment who can stop her?

xabbu123xabbu12310 months ago

Thankyou drazenpet! We all love your mind and your work :)

Ilov2fckIlov2fck10 months ago

Good continuation.

Love to see Jeena's humiliation also.

patriot1457patriot145710 months ago

Great chapter. Definitely worth the wait..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank-you so much for that stellar effort. Things are now set for true *** more public *** disgrace for Beth.

(in what follows, ALL CAPITALs are for emphasis -- it is not shouting.)

Author, you offer in your preface, a surprise, an almost firm disclaimer. That the fetish elements examined in your writings are things intended for 'fantasy', and not 'reality'. Or that they *** should *** be hosted in a venue of 'fantasy', rather than one of 'reality'. I hope I got that right.

I just wanted to say, that honestly, I fully believe that MANY people (though a small percentage to be sure), in real life, HAVE very much walked the path that your Beth does. Sometimes almost mindlessly. Other times involving conscious decision points to escalate. Some not far down the path. Others a lot further down the path. And some so far down the path, that most of us, if asked what we thought about it, would shake with real fear.

I say this with complete confidence. Having experienced the tug of war, in myself. Conventions absorbed from my society, befriended by cool 'rationality', pulling one way, and deeply rooted 'instinctual' forces, demanding 'lusts' be obeyed, pulling another. I walk the path daily. To be clear, I present myself NAKED to strangers multiple times a week. And I do it hoping to be degraded, so I can CUM hard. That's my point on the path. Thousands of seen me online at this point. Almost certainly people that know me. But most of us, can always walk further. And I can tell you, that I have learned to find a balance within myself (or else it can destroy your mental field), very different from what I was taught I 'should' have. I can tell you, to find that balance, I have had to place less value on the views of others. Not care what others think of me. Risk some real consequences, as not important.

I offer this, NOT to say what others SHOULD do. I say these things ONLY to say that some people DO walk the path of Beth. To one degree, or another. I have no idea where my path will end. But I want to walk it further yet. I have not reached the end of my path. Has it been worth it for me ? I could say 'yes', but it seems the wrong question. Do I feel I had a choice ? feels better to ask. My answer 'no' -- it has felt almost compelled. Though no human has ever forced me. At a VERY young age I clearly demonstrated an affinity to what I know now as BDSM. Genetics ? Does god conduct experiments ?

Author. I am grateful that I can read your explorations. They are a LOT of fun. Thank-you,

jas123jas12310 months ago

awesome and thank- you

NSFW_PirateNSFW_Pirate10 months ago

All hail Beth, the kinky slut!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great addition. Loved the aphrodisiac element. I hope you incorporate it extensively into Beth’s future.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow. Thank-you. Enjoy your summer.

jeanmarc08jeanmarc0810 months ago

i love this story

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

I was wondering when the next chapter would come and I will say out loud IT DID NOT DISAPOINT! I hope that Beth will have to do more in front of her mom, I do believe as horney as her mom has been the last few chapters she could not only fall into incest she would fall under Mistress K orders. I also still believe that Jenn longs to be controlled. I wonder if Amy could catch her mom with her hands in her panties, or maybe mom and Beth together doing something. I hope she catches Beth soon. Thanks for sharing and I will be waiting until you have time to write another chapter. It is almost last day of school. yea!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

more of the same getting boring

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

responding to comment --> "more of the same getting boring"

I think what this person means is it is time for some consequences at school, or some escalation with mom, and definitely time for Amy to be directly involved, and maybe Kim as well. I think everyone, including the Author is probably in agreement with that sentiment. Looking forward to some excitement that marks Beth as something other than a 'good student'. Time for some disgrace of Beth. Time for Beth to be seen publicly for what she truly is, and to be taken down a notch or two or ten ... Ya!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting confession from the previous ‘Anonymous’ correspondent. You say you walk the path of beth and feel the compulsion to, and have, exposed yourself to thousands. It seems here is an appropriate place to continue that journey - linking yourself to beth’s journey forever. Increase the risk of real consequences and share the URLs of your online exposure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another amazing chapter. I'm not at all angry that it comes out once in a while, if it's worth it. I hope there will be many more great chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it but I think it is about time for her to be forced to reveal herself to her sister.

MusicBox1978MusicBox197810 months ago

Seems Beth is in trouble. I hope winter is coming soon this year!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Such an amazing story!!!! So excited for graduation 🎓

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope you keep this up and get her some tattoos or piercings, just really good story with so much you can do

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

I was thinking tattoos and piercings but somebody beat me to it. She claims to be straight so make them lesbian themed. As Beth said, 'no safe space or refuge' Great episode again

DragonsharkDragonshark10 months ago

Thank you for another great episode! As agonizing as waiting can be, it sure was worth the wait!

I hope you keep finding time to write coming summer!

As for someones mention about tattoos n piercings, I'd pitch for piercings yes, the three typical locations ;)... (not disfiguring heavy though)

But Tattoos definite No no... regardless of how it would make her feel (depressed, not sexy at all)... it just ruins the vibe and distracts from her looks... besides the thought of her trying to be more proud of her body and then ruining her skin with pictures seems rather conflicting ;)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"driveway with her shorts and panties around her ankles." What panties?!? She threw them away in school.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the thought for the college shall be for her to be the dumbest even being the brightest. Like the electives should be chose by Kim, Jenna etc by their research. Plus she can only cum if she delibrately fails in a very simple exam and teacher humiliates her with the kind of clothing.

Apart from that a concept inappropriate clothes at inappropriate place which leads to humiliation, for e.g wearing only a one piece summer dress which is modified to an amusement park leading to humiliation by friends and people.

Another one is shall be to work in a place to earn extea where the clothes goes shorter and time and again she is used by people and humiliated at work place and after office by office people and more people governing her life.

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

I said below still a great story and yes it is unrealistic but who cares? In general terms Amy needs to become more involved in messing with the Mother-Beth relationship to the end that her Mother couldn't care less about Beth's situation as long as she gets what she wants. Maybe even becoming peripherally involved by starting to favour Amy over Beth. Beth must be left with no friend or refuge when she finally realizes the full extent of her her self destruction and how permanent it is. As a personal thing I'd like to see any interaction with the school dork kept to a minimum purely because Beth's identifies as straight so why not humiliate her by ruining any possibility of a male relationship in Beth's future . Just my thoughts but you probably have the ending all planned out and it's been brilliant so far so looking forward to it

cyberphotocyberphoto10 months ago

This is a great and interesting story, and there are a few paths which could end up for Beth, the first one is like so many have hinted total self-destruction in every part of her life including school and college, another one could be she could end up getting in trouble in school and get kicked out before even graduating. There is also the path that could drive Beth down a path even worst than self-destruction, and we have no idea where that path could end up yet.

Yes Amy, Kim, and Jenna have all the photos and videos of Beth, but all this could end up backfiring on them even with all they have on Beth, Their parents could end up finding out what going on and give them even more punishment or even worst punishments, then there could end up being legal issues that could end up happening too.

cyberphotocyberphoto10 months ago

I do think by the end of summer she will have no clothes left, and not sure how that going to effect her going to college.

WichitaDanWichitaDan10 months ago

I just caught up and ran out of story just when it was really heating up! I also noticed that it took 3 years to get the first 8 chapters, so anxiously looking forward to what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It just turned stupid and I'm not sure where you can go but more inane.

Medussa55Medussa5510 months ago

I've commented below that I love this work and some ideas of what might happen but I think I should also comment a warning. IMO this can only end one of two ways. Firstly some sort of salvation for Beth or secondly her complete self destruction. It's difficult to see how you could pull off convincing salvation from where she is now but the romantic in me would love that. Destruction, while my dark heart really wants that, seems the more obvious conclusion but I would hate to see her thinking the only way out is to take her own life. By all means leave her broken, ridiculed, friendless and ruined but also leave her with hope. The story has been great so far I'm sure you'll end it brilliantly, No pressure!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it!

Not a fan of the piss or starting to involve dudes but I understand you write this mostly for yourself and a broader audience.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great progress but my own observations are that it's still heavy on dialogue between the characters. I'd like more progress in the way casual exposure.

I hope Beth's mother goes nuclear on her wardrobe, nothing left but micro micro shorts and skirts and crop tops with side boob and underboob etc.

Beth doesn't need to be destroyed. She can become her true exhibitionist self and have a happy life of permanent slutty exposure and liberated sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love this series

KpriKpri9 months ago

THANKS.

I would also love the continuation of these stories.

if not, do you know of other stories in the same style?

THANKS

Kpri

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beth hos no personality i don't like or dislike her iambic glad you stopped writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Beth hos no personality i don't like or dislike her iambic glad you stopped writing"

I wish people that speak like this would just change the channel when they feel the need to express with less than respect for the author and his/her efforts. Seriously. I get it that not everyone is a fan of this or that work. And we all have such moments when we are disappointed with how some work is evolved. But do you HAVE TO publicly share your disappointment with a comment that includes things like "glad you stopped writing" ???

Just move on. Turn the channel. We who make few efforts to create should not be disrespectful of those whose works we have a chance to read for free.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet238 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback and the people that have had my back against some unneccessary negative comments. Good news for most of you, bad news for some I guess, I have NOT stopped writing. But I have to say, my stories are pretty long compared to many authors on here.

If you have the time to read something that long that you don't like just to air your diseasure, may I suggest a hobby like a stamp collection, model trains, or something. Just keep scrolling. I am an amateur, I am far from perfect, writing for free, and my stuff is a specific niche that isn't for everyone. I have read a lot of stuff on here that I didnt like. The minute I hit a point in a story and realize it isn't for me, I hit the back button and move on. Wouldn't dream of giving the author shit. They are writing for them, not me. If I happen to dig it, great. If not, I move on. I suggest some of you do the same. But thanks to the rest of you. The positive feedback is very gratifying.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn well said Author !! And thanks for the feedback and your efforts. I feel lucky to have the chance to read them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks for letting us know you're still in the game.

I'm really looking forward to Beth's next steps.

Probably the only story worth reading on here now.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dude this stuff is great! I was on fire tower watch and had these saved lol I have never found a story like this! I hope you enjoy writing them as much as I do reading them!! Congratulations on being so wonderful! I CANT wait for more!:)

S0upS0up8 months ago

Best story on the site, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just amazing found this last month and now I’m caught up! Cheers! It’s so good i wish I was Beth! Fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

cant wait for more love it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please continue I LOVE this story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the Story, Great work, can‘t wait for the next chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can't wait to begin to see Beth's reputation unravel at her school. It is such a dark spiral she is caught in, one with shadowed pleasures as reward, paid for with her dignity, piece by piece -- her upstanding-student persona will NEVER be recovered. How exciting. And that's the way it should be !! Bravo. Keep going Author. :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Incredible addition, loved every moment except for the inclusion of some form of liquid aphrodesiac, I feel it is better that her devolution into a depraved slut is hotter, if its completely by her own hand/mind. Using an artificial substance sort of cheapens it and I believe that you should try and refrain from using "easy" devices such as aphrodesiacs and instead make Beth continue to accept and actively participate in ruining her future by her own unclouded, pure horny choices. Please keep up the amazing work though, every chapter is a literal page turner, and I hesitate to tell you how many times i've re-read the series haha. Other series I've enjoyed from other authors are "Webslut Madison", "An Exhibitionist Pet" and "G's submission" for those wanting more of a similar feel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How is pt9 progressing Drazen? Most people are excitedly awaiting the next installment :) No pressure just wanted to ask

cradulichcradulich7 months ago

I think it is time to send send her videos about her mother and get her involved deeper

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hope it’s going well! Can’t wait for the next one! Found this a little bit ago and finally got caught up. Amazingly written! I like to pretend to be Beth here and there. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hello! Wonderful work! Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, more public humiliation

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I check back often because it’s so good! Like everyone else said thank you so much!!

-Ann

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! Keep up the amazing work! This is a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

hope u will find times to keep this story up; and honestly i like your style gj and dont stop pls !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful stuff!!! Stumbled on this last week and just got caught up!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue

I can’t wait to see what happens at graduation over the summer and college

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think we all need our fix bad. We need to see Beth's reputation demolished, and her life prospects narrowed -- for orgasms. For sex highs. All is 'lost'. I want to see her CUM in front of her classmates. All sluts should get that experience. A chance to be utterly diminished in the eyes of a room full of people that know them. Friggin away, until they CUM hard. While cellphones are out, capturing the 'event'. Goodness, see how bad I need my fix !!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is one of my favourite series. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Автор, отзовись пожалуйста. Обнадёж, напиши как продвигается написание рассказа. Все очень верят, что рассказ не заброшен и очень ждут публикации продолжения.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is there an update on next chapter i am edging till then and it's getting to me. Got the biggest blue balls so far ever.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We all want an update on how Beth will be feeling beyond embarrassed after her latest pussy driven insanity destroyed her even more.

NudekinkNudekink5 months ago

This story is amazing keeps getting better.

I check daily hoping to find the bedt chapter hahaha.

Honestly the care for the work is truly felt to Drazen I can only say great job man it's hard writing sometimes and when it's for free it truly has to be something you love and this story is inspired and truly unique in how well developed it is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beth inspired me to streak for the first time it was extremely arousing we want more humiliation for her pleaseeee author help us.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great stuff! I can’t wait for more! I was not shocked to see how many comments there are!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I imagine Beth looking something like Sarah Hunter. Not a bad sight to see in the story. Anyway, this might me my favorite story I've read. The character development, the thrill, the escalation, it's all great. Can't wait to see more of Beth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is there an update on part 9 ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

will there be part 9 if so maybe have beth get caught nude by a female police officer then have amy spank her for being careless when she back from prison

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

following up on last Comment beth has to agree to be spanked nude on video by amy or she sends all video to her step dad

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Doing my normal check in to see if there’s 9, no rush I hope it’s going well! Thank you for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this! Wow! I found this a little while ago

And just reached the end! I’m so happy to see how stacked the comment section is! You are the best!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow i found this story 3 days ago and i just finished it. Have to say it's probably the best story on this site looking forward to reading part 9 i feel last one ended un a cliffhanger hahaha need season 9.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Does anyone know if the author is still active ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I fear we'll never get a continuation of this lovely story...

Mslave36Mslave364 months ago

They very much are, give them a break. They do this for free, and its the holidays

NudekinkNudekink4 months ago

He has said before he is active but in sumer for example he had little time to write. He may have a busy schedule but so do most of us so let's wait.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

We need part 9 !!!! Cant take it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There really seems to be nothing now. So many stories, never finished. I think it says something about our 'culture'. Empires are all built on the backs of varying degrees of slaves. Meaning, most of us, cannot afford to do what we want. We are wage slaves, most of us, and have very limited freedom. The author here, probably does not have enough disposable time/energy to continue meaningfully. Such is repeated again and again in our various lives. Only when a LOT more of us, take the time to ponder what we really want in life, and the infrastructure to support it, is there hope for a better world. It WON'T just 'happen' for us. NO, the slaves will need to change things up, and the TOP 1% will make sure that is not easily achieved.

MusicBox1978MusicBox19784 months ago

Ehm, Are you ok?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story , cannot wait for the next part, please be soon

Drazenpet23Drazenpet234 months agoAuthor

Working on it. Going to be a while yet. Life is busy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the update. Was getting worried!

NudekinkNudekink4 months ago

Thanks for the update. Hope the new year is treating you well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Happy new year! Thanks for the update!! :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

thank you for the update Author :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Im dutifully checking this story multiple times a day for the next part. One of the better stories I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please uploaded again soon I'm as desperate to read the next chapter as Beth is to cum when she's drunk and on camera

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well said anon !!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please hurry up and post more this is my favourite series ever in this site Iove it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is unfair my balls need more of Beth being humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Take all the time you need to write the next part but this story is my absolute favorite and I have checked to see if there is a new post every other day for months. No rush but please know that you have hit almost every major fantasy I have had in this story . Keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for all the great stories! This is amazing! I realize you do this at your free time so

We all appreciate it!!! Can’t wait for more:)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The thing with this story is that it checks many boxes that are very interesting and i think we are all ready for Beth to get to college and see her beyond humiliated once her step ssiter gets involved/ more people see her naked.

Submissive_LindaSubmissive_Linda2 months ago

Loving the summations of current rules in each chapter. Loving the edging tasks to get her horny and worked up. However, I don't think that spiking her wine was needed, Beth could that fine on her own, her own mind is self-destructive enough. Loving the outcome. And wishing the next chapter is already available. What brought me out of the flow was the mix between new rule and punishment. Example Beth says "I am going to cum again! TOMORROW I SUCK A DICK IN SCHOOL!" That's not a rule, that’s a punishment. Kept coming back in mind over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love it, any update on next part?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Anything that the author has at the moment is probably enough for the thirsty pack of hounds in the comment section. I know it is for me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can’t wait for more! It’s very well written and probably the best story on here! Thanks so much! Amazing work:)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Waiting for this is excruciating lol.

I know you need time to write this to the level it deserves, but i, like many others i assume, don't want to wait much longer haha. Really hope you've had time to bring this together, my favorite story/ writer on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Pleeeeeeeease post it i am going crazy waiting. This is too much I cant take it anymore NEEEEED to know what happens next.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrazenpet23@Drazenpet23
Long time lurker on mainly this sight and some others as well. Love stories about public nudity, public humiliation, and enforced nudity. After years of reading stories and wishing they were just a bit different here and there to line up with what I like, and wishing authors...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES