Beth's Disgrace Pt. 08

Story Info
The girls fight dirty, and Beth escalates the game.
15.4k words
4.81
37.9k
61

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all who commented and all who read. I appreciate that most of you respect that this takes time to write. I have appreciated the correspondence I have had with some readers sharing suggestions and by all means send me your thoughts. Things will step up a bit and there are a few ridiculous moments like the one with Beth and her mom. Also the girls will be even more immoral as they find an evil way to get Beth to make her life much worse. Things will turn the corner by the end and Beth will find herself begging for things unimaginable a few short days ago. I know things will be unrealistic and some scenes are going to be viewed by some as ridiculous. But that is the point. Nobody should or would ever act this way where they love to be humiliated and naked in public so much that their pussy drives them to slowly ruin their life. But that is this genre, it is supposed to be ridiculous, it is not supposed to be fair to the masochistic sluts that are subjects of these stories. This is fantasy and I don't want my porn to resemble real life exactly.

If the end seems a bit rushed I am sorry, but I just wanted to get a chapter out and free time in the summer is tough. Enjoy, or move on if reading about a girl that wants to be forced against her will to take her clothes off and humiliate herself is not your thing.

As always, all characters are over 18.

Current Rules:

No clothes on the 2nd floor of her house including the bedroom. (subject to change)

Must dress in her bedroom doorway with the door open. (subject to change)

Shave pussy every day.

Shoes come off in the house they stay off

Heat on full blast in the car at all times with windows up.

Must mount dildos in shower and suck and fuck them while filming.

Can't wear towel after shower but can now carry it to cover dildos.

Naked when using bathrooms no matter where.

Must be granted permission to cum.

Bare ass and pussy on her car seat at all times.

Don't wash the car seat or air car out under any circumstances.

New dress code at home and clothes don't overlap when standing up. (subject to change)

Sandals only until further notice.

Beth layed down for an hour before dinner but it felt like it was only 15 minutes before she had to get up and go downstairs. She padded her naked body to her closet with dread that she had to pick one of her new more revealing shirts to go along with the cursed shorts she wore today and wear them downstairs in front of her now-hovering mother and hated step-sister.

Beth was also nervous about being in front of Amy after today. She was conflicted on how to act. While the girls were chirping away steadily at her, Beth still had a lot of fight left in her for certain things. Although she couldn't be certain she could swear that Amy and her friends were making fun of her bare legs today at school and she wanted to tell her off in the worst way. But that feeling of rage was conflicted with the embarrassment she felt all day which was exponentially magnified in that moment. That moment struck a nerve with one of her fantasies where she was exposed and being ridiculed by her enemies and it made her so horny that she gave in and begged to lose her footwear and wear the cheap sandals to be allowed to cum on the floor of a public bathroom while her bare ass and pussy humped against the base of the toilet. And the shame and arousal made Beth more docile than she would have been when considering retaliating against Amy.

Beth opened her door per her rules and got dressed. She turned and looked at the mirror quickly and felt herself scream inside. With the tighter t-shirt exposing a touch of her soft tummy, the bare legs showing, and the fact that they were bare all the way to the floor due to her ban on shoes or socks in the house she felt like she was looking more and more like white trash. She was terrified of what she would look like as her blackmailer pushed her further and her nipples hardened slightly at the thought.

Beth once again took a deep breath and descended the stairs to model her new look to her family against her will. When she got down there she peeked over at Amy who had a little smirk on her face as she watched Beth enter the room. Beth returned a slight scowl as her cheeks reddened slightly with embarrassment. She joined her mom and Amy at the table and they started to eat. Beth's mom was trying to start a conversation and Amy seemed to respond well as Beth gave one word answers.

Amy could sense the anguish on Beth's face and that she was ashamed to even be in front of her right now after the day at school. While Beth's outfit was quite conservative she showed more leg than ever in school besides when she was just starting high school before she transformed into the strong willed non-conformist that she is now. Back then her body looked like everyone else and she tried to fit in with the girls that wore shorts and tight shirts. But since then her body grew, filled out, and gained significant curves in ways that were different from her peers and letting anyone see an inch of it now made her self conscious. Couple that with her turning into a raging bitch that hated the cool kids in school since then, her newfound identify as a kinky weirdo that gets off on humiliation and we have the Beth that was enraged and shamed and horny at the thought of her pale bare legs being made fun of today in school by her worst enemy.

The girls had talked about this and since they also knew that Beth broke down after that incident and begged to cum in school. So they agreed that their psychological experiment worked perfectly. But Kim had stressed many times that keeping her off balance was a big part of their long game and they didn't want her to be any more curious about Amy's reaction to her wardrobe changes than she already would be due to her body image issues and their general hatred towards one another. No, they needed Amy to be a version of good cop here. So Amy did what they had planned.

Amy: I see you had a different look than normal today. It's about damn time since it was 80 degrees today. I like that top. It looks better on you than those frumpy sweatshirts! You should wear stuff like that more often.

Beth sat there in stunned silence for a few seconds. She was expecting Amy to make fun of her outfit that she had on that showed a little more skin than she was showing in school. And here she was, her hated step-sister COMPLEMENTING her on wearing these clothes that filled her with anxiety and fear. And arousal. She looked at her mother who looked like she was beaming with Joy. And while Beth stammered over her words while coming up with a reply to Amy's unexpected flattering, her mom just couldn't help herself.

Mom: See Beth I told you there is no harm in showing a little more skin. And this is practically nothing compared to most girls these days. You still have a lot of those long legs to show and you should do so proudly! Amy I've been telling her she has a great body and she shouldn't be ashamed to show a little of it if she wants to, right?

Amy: Absolutely. You're only young once!

Mom: I'm glad you agree and it is great to see you girls getting along. Now Amy, Beth has said she would like to start changing the ways she dresses a little in preparation for college to be more comfortable with her body image. I told her she should try pushing herself more and more around the house this summer to build confidence for college. That wouldn't make you uncomfortable Amy, would it? After all, we all want Beth to be comfortable in her own skin don't we?

Amy: Of course not. You do you. Hell, you can prance around the house naked for all I care. I've actually read that in a magazine once, going naked at home helps people with body image issues build confidence. Once this stupid punishment ends I don't plan on spending much time around here anyway!

While Amy had a pleasant demeanor as she spoke, she shot a glance at Beth when she mentioned her punishment. As for Beth, she very much wanted to die at that moment. She was still shellshocked about Amy's uncharacteristically supportive comments about her wardrobe change. No way "prancing around here naked" was going to help her feel any comfort in her own skin. She would die of shame. And she was boiling inside that her mom stepped in and blurted out that nonsense about her wanting to dress to reveal more skin and become more sexy for college.

She was mortified that the bullshit she said to her mom because she was forced to by her blackmailer was now repeated in front of the person she was scared of the most in regards to being outed about her sexual humiliation kink. Now another part of her blackmail and humiliation that she got her rocks off to had escaped her bedroom. And "what the fuck mom" she thought! How could she betray her confidence about having body image issues? That part was actually true! Beth hated her body. And yet she wanted the world to see it naked and make fun of it.

Mom: Right! I told her it was no big deal. Heck, I think nothing of walking around here naked when nobody is home! See Beth, I told you that trying new things with your clothes wasn't the big deal you thought it was. Your sister is very understanding. It is nice to see you two get along for a change.

Beth wanted to be swallowed whole by the floor. She couldn't manage to even look up as she quietly muttered "thank you". She wanted to be defiant. She wanted to scream "fuck you" to both of them for even talking about her that way. But she was truly knocked off her game by them talking about her body being on display. She was scared to say anything, she just wanted the conversation to stop. She felt like she was coming too close to her biggest fears that drove her biggest fantasies. And nothing would humiliate her more than her step-sister Amy judging her naked body. She started to feel warm between her legs as she cursed herself for getting off on being humiliated.

After a while the humiliation faded as Amy changed the conversation and made polite small talk. But not before she studied Beth's reaction. She knew when she suggested Beth walk around naked at home because a magazine said so would set off a war between her mind and pussy. Another small barrier removed from their path to revenge.

Beth actually joined in the dinner conversation. after she could take her mind off her reddening face and dampening crotch. When the conversation died down Beth asked to be excused so she could do the dishes. While the rest of the dinner was surprisingly pleasant and it wasn't even her turn she needed to get up from that table. She gingerly padded on bare feet to the sink and started to clean up as Amy cleared the plates while smirking the whole time. Beth felt extremely vulnerable then as she washed the dishes. She still hasn't warmed up to the feeling of her bare feet on the cold floor and every small splash of water that dripped onto her toes made her feel naked and small. She felt like a thousand eyes were staring at her bare legs and slightly exposed midriff. And her mind started to wander.

She pictured the kitchen full of her classmates. And she pictured herself now naked from head to toe. Everyone chuckled as she washed dishes naked for them. Commenting on her big round ass and making fun of her swaying tits. She pictured herself bending forward and the audience could see her pussy from behind absolutely dripping with arousal. Her asshole exposed. Better yet, the pink plug comes into view and the crowd laughs hysterically. Some of the women come up and spit on her naked body. Oh the bad things she would ask them to do to her!

Beth's breathing was getting heavy as she felt her panties start to get wet. She was coming dangerously close to slowly humping her hips in and out as she concentrated on finishing the dishes. Mercifully she finished and went upstairs as fast as she could. She shucked off her clothes for what seemed like the 100th time today and started to rub her pussy again. She was ready to beg. To cum. Again.

She sat in front of her computer and couldn't help but cry in shame again at spreading her naked thighs for the camera as slowly rubbed her tits and pussy while waiting for an audience to make fun of her so she could beg for an orgasm. These new lows were both terrifying and thrilling to her. Sure she was in danger of absolute ruin of her reputation if she kept this up but some part of her was feeling more and more alive as she experienced new erotic humiliation every day in real life as opposed to chat rooms.. The lows were so staggering low to her but the highs kept getting higher every day. She knew she was in trouble and a little part of her wanted it.

Amy couldn't text fast enough about how dinner went. "Hook, Line, and Sinker" she texted with laughter. They all watched with glee as Beth debased herself once again for her unknown audience of three. Beth looked determined as she mindlessly stroked herself for the camera.

MistressK: Well slut, aren't you the eager beaver this evening. What has gotten into you?

Beth: Please mistress, it has been a long day and long night. May I please cum. I know you said I couldn't cum outside of school this week, but I am begging. You can make me do something awful in return, but please let me cum!

MistressK: Well, what would be the fun in that? Although I like how you are almost volunteering for punishments now. Be careful what you wish for. You asked me to be meaner to you and you might not like what I make you do despite your desperate leaking cunt. No slut, first you will tell me how dinner went. What happened that has you all hot and bothered.

Beth went on to tell of her embarrassing ordeal at the hands of her step-sister and mother. How by the end of it they were so supportive of this ridiculous notion that showing more skin would cure her body image issues that they were encouraging her to not only wear more revealing clothes but even walk around the house naked. The girls were laughing as they knew the god cop routine didn't exactly get buy-in from Beth. But it did make her think Amy wasn't making fun of her at school while keeping her off balance.

Beth: Please. I have been good. I know you already let me cum once on that awful bathroom floor but I am begging. Please. Name your price.

MistressK. Sorry slut. And just for begging to break my rules, I have changed my mind. You will be earning your next orgasm and it won't be easy. But now you won't be allowed to cum in school tomorrow. But here is the catch. You STILL have to make your life worse tomorrow like you would have had to do under the old agreement where you would have been allowed to cum just like today by throwing out your sneakers and putting on your favorite flip flops. And it will be your decision this time. If it isn't humiliating enough, you will prolong your desperate wait for an orgasm.

Beth: Please, no. Let me at least earn an orgasm tomorrow.

MistressK: Enough, slut. In your lovely video you made on Friday you begged me to be meaner to you. To fuck with you. So you will be getting your wish when you least expect it. And speaking of videos. Guess what? Tomorrow night is party night again, just like you begged for when we let you cum last night. So get your drinking shoes on, slut because we are going to have another party where you try as hard as you can to make yourself look like the shameful joke that you are.

Beth: Oh god. I don't know how I can live up to making a worse video. If I do, can I please cum? God this is so far from now. I will go insane.

MistressK: Good. That is the goal. Now, here is the deal. In order to earn the orgasm you are begging for like the pathetic pervert that you are, you must live up to all of these requirements. If you fail you won't be cumming until you have that diploma in hand, if that.

MistressK: First, like I just said you will be willingly making a choice to make your life a little worse tomorrow. Think of today where you begged to renounce your sneakers and how much you hated it. I expect something similar tomorrow but it is your choice. Not humiliating enough and you fail. No cumming.

Beth: Oh no. please. Ok. Anything.

MistressK: Shut up slut. This is not a negotiation. Next, I expect you to go above and beyond with any rules that come into play tomorrow. Nothing crazy, but I want photos or video of everything being just a little worse.

Beth began to panic. Things were already pretty bad. And with her already desperate to cum she knew her sick mind would easily comply with this task. And it wouldn't be good.

MistressK: Next. Starting tonight you will be writing down ideas along with your script for your next video as we party tomorrow night. Any humiliation that comes to mind I want it on a list. Rules. Tasks. Punishments. Whatever. Stuff that we can easily fit into your current life. And the extreme and vile that would only live in fantasy land. And remember, you already started this last time so I expect even more effort.

MistressK: You will also be working on your script. Fulfill your commitment and make it worse. Do your worst. I want you to be even meaner to your mom. That was fun last time. Here is the catch. From now until midnight you are to edge every 30 minutes while you work on your assignment. This should inspire you to think up some delightful humiliations for yourself.

MistressK: Tomorrow you will wake up and edge first thing in the morning, followed by your new bathroom rules. You better not cum while sucking and fucking your new friends or you will be beyond sorry. Kiss your underwear goodbye at home.

MistressK: I want you to rub your pussy the whole way to school. Then I want you to get a bathroom pass every period to go to the bathroom and edge. All while, remember to make those rules more fun for the day. The whole time I want you to continue the best you can at your writing assignment in preparation for your show.

MistressK: After school you will do what you need to do to prep for the party. Steal wine. And whatever else your mind devises that you need for the video. Everything will be your idea but my expectations are high. You will play with yourself the whole way home, and edge once between school and dinner. After dinner is show time. And know this, you will definitely be going downstairs naked to get another bottle of wine at some point, and you will make sure your mom sees you and initiates conversation. Won't that be fun? Do all those things to my liking and you will get your precious orgasm, slut. Can you imagine that you are so pathetic that you will willingly do all those things for me just to cum? Fucking pervert.

Beth was hyperventilating at this point. Just the amount of edges alone and not being to cum for that long would drive her crazy and put her in a very dangerous mindset. After seeing how her mind and actions reacted to being put in some of her fantasy humiliations in real life, she feared she would light her entire wardrobe on fire and suck 200 dicks to be allowed to cum. This was going to be torture. And she had so many other humiliations to do now. And what if she forgot them, or didn't make something humiliating enough? Or got caught masturbating in the bathroom? Tomorrow was going to be a bad day. She was once again openly crying while naked and casually masturbating in front of a webcam, with three girls that hated her unknowingly watching, while pissing their pants in laughter.