Beth's Disgrace Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was too far gone. And desperate. And she would agree to do anything. Hell, she already agreed to do this video. It was all her idea. And she was afraid to beg anymore. She feared MistressK would move the goal posts again. The goal posts for her next orgasm that she was chasing. That she needed permission for. She cried more in despair at what she had become. And her body was on fire. She was starting to crave the intense humiliation the next day would bring her.

She started to work her pussy faster. Towards the first edge. And she got there fast and held it there as she had been trained to. Her face and body contorted like an insane person, trying to hold off the orgasm that she could taste. Hips humping the air, big sweaty tits swaying all over, nipples practically doubled in size and felt like they were vibrating. Legs spread like an "M", toes curled in anticipation of an orgasm that wasn't coming.

She came down from the brink with ragged breath, and stared desperately at her computer. Knowing that she was putting on yet another extremely degrading show. A show nobody in their right mind would put on for anyone. A body she was ashamed of completely nude and spread wide, in desperation to cum. Begging to be humiliated. Yet she started to set the appropriate timers on her phone to get her to midnight. It was 7:00 now. That meant ten more edges plus the one she just did on top of the arousal she had going into this ordeal. She didn't cry this time. Instead she moaned in lust and anticipation of the ordeal in front of her. Another humiliating adventure. Another shameful fantasy she never dreamed she would experience in real life.

Rational thought was now suspended like she knew it was. She knew she was fucked and was about to make herself even more fucked. But she couldn't help but excitedly give in to her dark side. Besides, she would be outed to her friends and family as the pervert she was if she refused. And the world would see everything she had been desperate to hide for so long.

So she grabbed her pen and notebook and prepared to get writing. Then she typed.

Beth: Yes mistress. Thank you mistress.

It was going to be a long night!

  • -

Beth woke up the next morning an absolute mess. She stunk of sweat and sex. She had her fingers in her twat all night as she typed the most debasing things she could think of. She would have blown her worst enemy on her living room floor at Thanksgiving in order to cum at this point. She spent the night naked, masturbating, and humping the air in desperation in front of the camera while she dreamt up humiliations she had never dreamt of. She didn't care if they were able to be done in reality, or in a fantasy world, she would have done it all in order to cum.

She got out of bed and walked to the door before remembering her new rules. She then went into her bag and got her new pink friends as she whimpered a bit. New lows were coming. She grabbed a towel, rolled it around her dildos and walked into the hallway as nervous and horny as she was on day one of her blackmail.

She got in the shower and quickly got to work. She wasn't hesitating much anymore. She was horny and was dying to cum after edging all night. She would obey. She wanted to obey. She knew she was in trouble. But more and more, she wanted to obey. To cum. She got the suction cups wet on the end of the dildos and mounted them to the shower walls opposite of each other. She quickly climbed her naked body into the shower, missing her shower shoes greatly and went to work.

First she washed herself, glad to get the sweat and sexual grime off her body. Next she went to the razor and shaved everything below her eyebrows, happy she didn't have to do it in a public bathroom this time. She still couldn't bear to look at how obscene her bare pussy looked without a shred of hair covering it anymore, and the sensitivity continued to drive her mad with desire. She felt like a stiff breeze could make her cum with her newly bare twat. She hated it. None of her was hidden. And she secretly desired for the world to see it as they continued to kick her further down towards rock bottom.

After shaving herself Beth was already on fire and she immediately aimed her bare twat at one dildo while she set her sights on taking the other one into her mouth. She had already set up the camera and was ready to go. Beth was horny, needed to cum, and didn't want to break any rules to jeopardize that. Or did she? As she eased her pussy onto the lower wall dildo she reflected on the only other time she had been penetrated. While she was a chronic masturbator, she had usually just played with herself with her hand. She didn't own a dildo. She popped her cherry while staying at a friend's house. She was drunk and horny and stumbled upon her friends dildo and slipped into the bathroom to fuck herself with it. Right now she was envisioning being caught and having to clean the cum covered fake cock while she apologized to her friend. She was on fire.

Beth awkwardly sucked and fucked those shower dildos for the requisite time as she cried at the thought of another debasement about to be sent to her blackmailer. It was awkward and she was completely out of rhythm. She knew she would be in trouble for it later. Her dripping pussy was starting to hope so. Her cunt and nipples were on fire and she wanted to beg again. But she knew it would only make things worse. So she finished up and grabbed her towel that she was grateful to have even though she couldn't wear it. She dried off, wrapped the dildos in the towel and walked naked back down the hall. Just when she reached her door she heard Amy's door open. Beth walked faster, not caring that it increased the jiggling movements of her curves and bolted into her room. If Amy wanted to look in her direction she would have caught her entire bare back side from head to bare ass to toes.

Beth closed the door and started crying in shame. She couldn't be sure, but if Amy looked in the right direction she would have seen Beth's completely bare back side. She looked at herself naked in the mirror and she couldn't understand her reaction. The sight in the mirror was a lot of curves, big full tits that swung with every movement, a soft tummy, thick thighs, bald exposed slit with big red puffy lips and a big ass. She was so ashamed of the naked body in front of her. But part of her wanted it to be seen. Part of her wanted to stand naked in that hallway. To be ridiculed by her biggest enemy. Her pussy that was already fully engorged literally dripped on the floor at the thought of being degraded by her step-sister. That was it. Amy just caught her naked and it was going to happen again. Her worst enemy was now, even if just a little bet against her knowledge (or so Beth thought) part of her most devious sexual desires: Nudity against her will and sexual humiliation. Beth's pussy was a drippy sloppy mess and she just showered. This was shaping up to be a long day.

And the day went on, Beth carried out her marching orders in a disheveled state. She thought about her orders to make things a little worse today and was on autopilot. She kicked off her sandals in the driveway, cringing at the rough asphalt on her bare soles. She yanked her pants and panties all the way to her ankles as she got in the car, moaning in agony, shame, and arousal as her wet pussy and bare ass came in direct contact with the hot leather. She was happy she didn't have to go to Miss Bliss's class today because she was a mess already. She carried out every order as she was asked to for fear of missing out on her orgasm. Yet Beth was starting to think deviously for ways to cum and make her life disgustingly and excitingly worse.

First she chose to wear her new shorts even though she could have worn jeans and the t-shirt she had cut. Scandalous compared to her previous choices. It was hell. She felt so vulnerable and exposed, and it seemed she was jiggling all over for all to see. Of course this wasn't true but she felt like she went to school naked. But at the same time, she didn't care. She was all in for this game now and she knew she was in big trouble. Then she drove to school with her sandals off and her shorts and panties around her ankles as opposed to just her ass on her bare seat like the rules said. She was shitting bricks. "What if I get caught?" She thought. The thought of which only caused more leakage on her seat. With the heat cranking she felt her shirt start to cling to her body as she lathered up with sweat. She was scared it would become transparent.

She got a hall pass in every class and found herself in the bathroom stalls completely naked with the stall door open playing with herself while she willingly videoed herself and sent more blackmail material to a stranger. And when she wasn't masturbating in public bathrooms, she kept writing. Kept coming up with more humiliating material for tonight. She wasn't going to lose the opportunity to cum. She was desperate.              

The girls kept an eye on her all day and noticed the remarkable change in Beth's demeanor. She in no way looked like the bossy bitch she usually carried herself as. She looked meek, desperate, and vulnerable. And they loved it. Amy laughed, and Jenna thought of a way to really step things up for their last day of school the next day. She was ready to go a little rogue. She had a wild idea for the next day and it was going to be a risk for her relationship with the other girls.

Beth realized that she needed to willingly choose to make her life worse like yesterday with the sandals. It was the last period of the day and it was now or never. She got her last hall pass and was in a sexual haze as she walked to the bathroom. She had been playing with herself all day and the only thing on her mind was release. She was starting to think bad thoughts.

She got into the bathroom and practically tore her clothes off. The disgusting feel of her bare feet on the public bathroom tile floor was not fueling her fire. It made her feel ashamed. She wanted to feel more. This time instead of sitting on the toilet she sat her bare ass on the floor, her leaky twat leaking on the floor. She moaned at the thought of her most intimate parts coming into contact with something so dirty. In public She started to shift her ass back and forth, dragging her slime around. Now she could feel wetness under her bare ass cheeks and she almost came on the spot.

After edging for the millionth time and almost losing her mind she had a wicked idea. She was starting to embrace the fact that her sick mind craved humiliation. She thought back on how she had gone to such great lengths to hide her sexual urges from everyone. Now she realized that she wanted to be embarrassed. To feel the shame right between her legs. Her body was on fire. As she sat naked on that dirty bathroom floor with her legs spread and her bare cunt on full display, red as a rocket from being played with all day as she jilled off like a pervert for the camera, she felt alive, like she was glowing.

It was at that moment that something clicked in Beth's sick mind. Nobody knew it at the time but this game was going to be escalated to another level tonight. Beth set up her phone to record herself and picked up her soaked panties. They had gotten so wet by now that she was worried that people could smell her. She held them in front of her face with a trembling hand and a tear leaking down her cheek, pausing for a second before she jammed the soiled undergarment into her mouth. She felt a wave of filth wash over her as she nearly gagged at the taste of herself. She whimpered in shame at the thought of those panties absorbing her sloppy pussy all day and now going in her mouth.

Her pussy took its usual cue and started to leak some more. Then she started to crawl. Crawling across a dirty school bathroom floor. Completely naked. The camera captured her big pale ass shaking and jiggling as she crawled away from the relative safety of the stall and out onto the open floor. A blink person could tell she was horny with the glistening slit between her legs and a sheen of pussy juice coating her thighs and ass cheeks making her feel even more dirty. Her equally pale tits dangled and swung like pendulums bringing further humiliation and arousal to poor Beth. She wanted it to feel even dirtier so she lowered herself until her fully engorged nipples started to drag across the cold tile floor making her feel exquisitely awful. Beth let out a loud moan. She didn't care. She was dying to cum. And what if anyone came into the bathroom right now. They would see uptight and bitchy Beth Johnson crawling head to toe naked across the bathroom floor with wet panties in her mouth and a wet pussy between her legs.

Beth felt that if she was caught right now her body wouldn't be able to take that level of humiliation and she was terrified. Terrified of being caught. Terrified of cumming without permission. Terrified of cumming without even touching her pussy. Terrified of where her sick mind was taking her. She started to swirl her tongue around the capture more of the sodden panties in her mouth. Finally she reached her destination. The garbage can. She stick her head in and spit out her underwear, never to be worn again. A new low. No underwear in school. She whimpered again as she quickly crawled back back to her stall, her dangling tits putting on another stellar show. She saw her snail trail on the floor and she was so hot and bothered from being on edge for 2 days she had a sick thought to lick up. But she couldn't bring herself to do it. Not that. She couldn't lick a dirty bathroom floor. Not yet!

Beth just sat in the stall for a minute and cried. She needed to cum. She was desperate. She was thinking of cumming. Of purposely disobeying her blackmailer and making her life worse than the hell it was turning into. Just to cum. Not cumming was hell.

"I need to cum and cool down or soon I will be begging to walk to class naked!" she thought.

Beth quickly cleaned herself up the best she redressed and almost doubled over when she pulled her shorts up. The feel of rough denim on her bare pussy without panties or public hair inbetween them almost made her cum. She was worried her soaking pussy would show wet spots. And then she took her first couple of steps and was worried that the constant rubbing was going to make her cum while walking.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip, squeezing a tear down her face. Another new low was about to be hit. And she walked out the door. There she was walking down the hall, cheap flip flops clopping along showing her bare feet, shorts that were showing some bare leg, modified shirt showing her whole bare arms, and a tiny sliver of bare midriff. All while wearing no underwear in school. The humiliation at the thought of her new look stirred her arousal some more.

All day long she was convinced that everyone was looking at her tits, and some people were because Beth has huge amazing tits. And she was paranoid that everyone behind her was staring at her ass, and some were, because Beth has a giant great ass that dances as she walks. But now she was certain everyone she walked by knew she didn't have any underwear on. And worse, she was worried that people could smell her. "Oh god" she thought. "What am I doing?"

Her last class was a study hall and it was half over. Jenna was in that class and almost laughed out loud when Beth walked back in. Her hair was disheveled and she looked as timid as a mouse. She looked like she wanted to cry in desperation. She just sat there and felt like she was naked and the whole class was pointing a laughing at her. Then she felt the back of her shorts start to dampen. She thought of stories she had read where the girls were made to lift their skirts in the back as they sat and sat their bare ass on the seat wherever they sat. At least then she wouldn't have to worry about a wet spot on her shorts which amused her. Then she started to day dream that those were now her rules: short skirts and sitting her bare ass on every seat she sat in. And then having to get up at the end and see how wet the seat was from her leaking. And the teacher yelled at her in front of everyone telling her to clean it up, and she was made to mop it up with her hair. Or worse, lick up every drop.

By the time the bell rang she was breathing heavily and slowly rubbing her legs together to create friction on her desperate cunt. Jenna was slyly videoing Beth's disheveled state with a grin. She was worried Beth was going to start humping the desk! Beth practically jumped when the bell rang and shook her out of her trance of self-humiliation fantasies.

She needed to get out of there and hope for the best that her shorts weren't noticeably wet because she felt sloppy down there. When she started walking she was reminded how exposed her shaved slit was as each step drove her desperately towards an orgasm she wasn't going to get and she didn't want to cum in the hallway around her classmates. That would be awful. And hot, she thought!

Beth drove home with her pants around her ankles again with bare feet. Her bare twat was burning against the hot leather and leaking all over. Beth could notice that the car started to smell badly of sex. What if she had to drive her mom or one of her friends somewhere? She would have to take a punishment for violating a rule and also explain why the care smelled of pussy.

Beth got home and popped out of her car. She was so distracted by her arousal that she planted her bare feet on the driveway with her shorts and panties around her ankles. She let out a shriek as she yanked her garments up to make her decent and put on her hated sandals.

She went inside and went to work. Nobody was home so she grabbed a corkscrew, glass, and two wine bottles. She knew she would be stealing one later while naked but she didn't want to do it again. Not with what she had planned to humiliate herself. She was sick to her stomach at going downstairs once while naked. The second time it would be harder to explain after she debased herself for her "party" with her tormentor".

She got upstairs and stripped naked, making her cry once more as she exposed herself for the camera that was always filming her. But part of her wanted it. She sat in her chair and seemed to try harder to spread those long pale legs to expose her bare gushing swollen cunt. She looked at her shorts and had a bit of relief. While damp to the touch there was no big wet spot to see. She didn't know how long she was going to avoid that though and fell a shiver of humiliation wash over her. She bit her lip as she masturbated again for the camera but she was determined to follow orders. She started to go to town on herself, filling the room with her pussy stench and making the squelching noise that brought her even deeper in shame.

Before she knew it she was bucking her hips in heat as she chased an orgasm that she knew she had to deny herself. She was at the end of her rope. She would have agreed to anything to be able to cum. Anything. And it was going to get worse.

Beth cooled down a little but was still desperate to cum as she waited for dinner. She was on the verge of a nervous breakdown about what she had planned. MistressK had told her that she needed to out do her last video in order to cum and her pussy has been driving her plans ever since. She was going to go down the road of self-destruction hard tonight. And while she was scared, she was starting to look forward to it. Looking forward to living out her depraved, deepest darkest secrets. Secrets she never intended to come to light. She wanted to be naked. She wanted to be debased. Humiliated. Destroyed.

She remembered that she had to make her rules a little worse tonight so she picked the next level shorts and one of the shirts that showed just a touch of midriff to wear to dinner. The shorts were now mid-thigh and her pussy gushed at how much humiliating skin she would noe be showing. She was so desperate to cum that she almost shucked her underwear to make sure she satisfied her Mistress so she could cum but she desperately wanted panties again. Her Mistress. An imaginary figure that she had never met. An online figure that she was now begging for orgasms. She pondered again as to what was wrong with her. This was stupid. But she was all in. She couldn't believe how much she was all in. She felt like electricity was flowing through her skin. She was almost excited. Excited for her own demise. Excited to cum. Excited to see what MistressK would do to make it even worse.